The Furniture Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Selina, wait please... would you mind closing the door for a moment?"

Selina closed the door and turned to face Glenda with a nervous smile. Glenda's juices seeped from her pussy as she looked at the highly desirable, but endearingly vulnerable woman standing in front of her, in her tight pencil skirt and high heels; the perfect mounds of her breasts pushing against the material of her white shirt.

"Had you been back in your office for long when Monica and I, er... when Monica..."

Now it was Glenda that was nervous.

"It's okay Glenda, it doesn't matter, I'm okay with it, honestly, and it's none of my business."

"I don't shout it from the rooftops, but I don't try to hide it either. I hope it won't make any difference to..."

"No, it's fine Glenda, honestly, I love working here and you've been so good to me, I look forward to coming in every day, it doesn't matter if you, well if you..."

"Like women?"

"Yes, and I don't gossip."

"Don't worry, the other girls know already."

"I mean I think it's great, it's, well... I don't see why it should affect our relationship, I mean our working relationship..."

"Yes, good, well... thanks for the figures Selina, they should make good reading, we've been doing really well this year."

Selina went to sit back at her desk, her pussy felt warm and moist. She wished she'd been more supportive and articulate, she wished she'd been able to say that she was glad that Glenda was a lesbian. She wished she'd been able to tell Glenda how she felt about her, but it would probably have been in vain, Glenda had obviously got her eye on someone else.

Glenda was sure that Selina had come to the obvious conclusion that it had been her that she had described to Monica. She felt embarrassed, Selina had not given her any sign that the feeling was mutual, so she resigned herself to her new young straight, married employee being out of her reach.

When Glenda eventually settled down to look at the sales figures, she was delighted. It had been their best Spring quarter in years. She rushed out to Selina's office, "Selina, these figures are even better than I expected, get all of the girls together when we close for the day please."

Selina delivered Glenda's message and her colleagues gathered in her office at five thirty.

"Ladies, great news, you've really excelled yourselves, the sales figures are brilliant, Annette, I don't know how you do it but you've beaten your own record again and you two are not far behind," she said to Marilyn and Hansa.

"I'm inviting you all to celebrate at the Diamond Lounge on Friday night. I'll book a table, we'll eat, drink and dance the night away and it's all on me, what do you say? I hope it's not too short notice for any of you."

"I'm in," said Annette.

"Me too," said Marilyn.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," said Hansa.

"Likewise," said Selina.

It was Karen's day off.

"Great, I'll check with Karen and hopefully we'll all be there. Seven o'clock on Friday girls."

When Selina got home she told Greg that she would be out with her workmates on Friday night.

"What again? Can we afford all of this?"

"It isn't costing us a penny. Glenda's treating us, she paid for last week as well. Besides, we never go out anywhere do we? Anyway, I've decided that life's too short, I'm enjoying myself making new friends."

"They're sluts, using sex to sell furniture, whenever I've been in that shop it's all tits and arse and how can I help you sir," said Greg attempting to mimic a girlie voice.

"Fuck off Greg, they're my colleagues and they're decent, kind women."

Selina and Greg's relationship had hit a new low since she had started her new job. He felt that she dressed provocatively, she thought she looked smart but sexy. He begrudged her new friendships and thought that Glenda was a bad influence, she loved working with her new colleagues, and told him that Glenda was the best boss she'd ever had. They had gradually grown away from each other over the years, but now the distance between them had become a chasm. Neither of them were interested in saving their ruin of a marriage.

*******************

All of the staff were in good spirits on Friday at work, they compared notes about what they would be wearing to the Diamond Lounge that evening, and reminisced about previous nights out that Glenda had organised when the company had similarly prospered. Selina went home in good spirits, she hadn't bothered to ask Greg to take her back into the city centre, she knew there would be no point so she decided to get the bus in, and a taxi home later.

As she came in through the front door she realised Greg was in the downstairs toilet. He'd left his mobile phone on the kitchen worktop and, just as she put her shopping bags down next to it, she noticed a message from his mother flash up on the screen.

"How many times have I told you that she's not right for you? Now you know what sort of people she's mixing with, lesbians and such like, I think you'd be best out of it. Don't worry, if things get even more difficult there's always a bedroom for you here."

Selina scrolled up to read Greg's message to his mother.

"Hi mum, tried to ring you but it went straight to answer machine. Just found out today that Selina's new boss is a lesbian. She going out with them all tonight, they'll probably end up in a gay bar, it's disgusting. Don't know how much longer I can put up with it all."

Selina heard the toilet flush, she put Greg's phone down quickly and busied herself putting the shopping away. He came into the kitchen, picked up his phone and put it in his trouser pocket.

"So what time will you be home tonight?"

"Late, don't wait up for me," she said coldly.

"I wasn't planning to," said an irritable Greg as he went upstairs.

Five minutes later he was back downstairs and had obviously read the message from his mother. Now he was looking for a confrontation.

"I don't want you to go tonight, those women are a bad influence on you, and I've found out that your boss is a dyke."

"What?"

"If you go out with those sluts and lezzies... I just don't know who you are any more," he said with a trace of anger in his voice.

"Well don't worry, it seems that mummy's got your bedroom ready if you'd rather not be tainted by your harlot of a wife."

Greg knew that she'd seen his mother's message. Their antipathy towards each other was out in the open.

"Well she's been right about you all along, you were always loose, now you're just a fucking slut."

He stormed off upstairs and came back down with an overnight bag, then, without saying a word, got into his car and drove off. Selina was taken aback but also felt a huge sense of relief.

She was late now so she didn't have time to dwell on what had just happened. She took a quick shower but didn't have time to wash her hair.

She put on a clean white bra and panties. It was a warm July evening so she debated with herself whether to wear stockings, or go bare legged. She chose long hold up stockings with the lace patterned welt at the tops of her thighs, so that she could wear a short, sleeveless, pink body con dress that clung to all of her curves. She'd only worn the dress once before, because Greg thought it was too revealing.

She rolled seven denier natural stockings up her gorgeous legs and stepped into her pale pink shoes, five inch high stilettos with pointed toes. Then she wriggled into her dress and applied pink lipstick. She put on gold earrings, flicked her blonde hair back, picked up her clutch bag and hurried to the bus stop.

The other passengers on the bus were mostly young people on their way for a night on the town. They were bantering and flirting with one another but fell silent when they laid eyes on Selina. There was a long exhalation of breath from a boy in his late teens who had been flirting with a group of girls. The girls looked on with envy and realised they'd been outclassed. Another young man of about twenty was told by his girlfriend that, "she'd eat you for breakfast," as he watched her take her seat with his mouth hanging open.

Selina strode, with a confident sway of her hips, along the short distance from the bus station to the Diamond Lounge, turning heads as she went. Her well formed breasts sat like two perfect orbs, her toned shoulders tapered to a slim waistline, the dress fitted perfectly around her buttocks, before curving underneath her bottom and swathing the top half of her thighs, where the hem stretched tight across her thighs with each sexy stride.

Her colleagues were already seated at their table, with their drinks, laughing and joking and in high spirits. They welcomed Selina with cheers and smiles, showered her with compliments on her appearance, Glenda asked her what she wanted to drink. She repayed the compliments, asked for a margarita cocktail and joined her friends at the table.

They all looked stunning in their short or knee length dresses and high heels. Glenda took Selina's breath away, she couldn't keep her eyes off her while she watched her at the bar. Glenda wore an expensive sleeveless, knee length, pencil cut red dress with barely black stockings, black lacy underwear and red high heels. Her long black hair was up in an elaborate, sophisticated, low, braided bun. Long dangling black and gold earrings, and a simple delicate gold pendant necklace, with a small heart shaped locket, sparkled together with her green eyes. Selina felt a flutter of desire as she watched the tall, lithe figure of her boss confidently dealing with the attentions of two young men at the bar.

As Glenda returned with Selina's drink, she spotted Valerie, a woman she had picked up in the same bar almost exactly a year ago. Valerie's husband had been away on a business trip at the time, and she'd gone back with Glenda to her apartment, where she'd been filled with strap on cock until dawn broke. Glenda had lost count of Valerie's orgasms, she'd used a two way strap on, so that she could join in the fun. Instead of greeting Glenda, Valerie looked away. She was with her husband and she didn't want to have to explain how she knew the statuesque, raven haired woman.

The group of colleagues had a great time, they ate and drank, then drank again, then they danced to their heart's content. Annette and Marilyn danced suggestively together for fun, like the two straight women that they were. Hansa dragged Karen onto the dance floor to stop her drinking too much. Selina and Glenda joined in the fun and, Selina pushed all thoughts of Greg out of her mind.

Selina didn't want the night to end but, alas, Annette and Marilyn eventually announced that they were leaving, "Don't go yet," said Glenda.

"I promised John that I'd be home before midnight, if I'm not, the car will turn into a pumpkin."

"Will you be okay to drive?" asked Hansa.

"Yes, don't worry, I've only had two glasses of wine all night."

"Can you take Karen home please Annette?" asked Glenda, "I don't think we should let her get a taxi on her own in this state."

"No problem," said Annette.

Goodnights were said and Glenda asked Selina and Hansa if they wanted a drink. While she was at the bar, Hansa hit on Selina.

"How are you getting home? Hubby picking you up?"

"God no, it's a taxi for me, he's had a hissy fit and run off to his mummy for the night."

"You can always come home with me," whispered Hansa, almost kissing her left ear, with her right hand resting near the top of Selina's left thigh.

"Thanks for the compliment Hansa but I'm a straight girl through and through."

"Well, you can't blame a girl for trying."

Glenda returned from the bar with a beer each for her and Selina, and a vodka and tonic for Hansa who knocked her drink straight back.

"Right, I'm going to leave you lovely ladies and try my luck at finding a naughty girl to play with at the Duke."

The Duke of Cumberland was a gay pub around the corner from the Diamond Lounge. After Hansa had gone Selina was worried that she was holding Glenda back.

"You don't have to stay with me Glenda, you can go with Hansa if you like, I'll get a taxi home."

"I don't want to go to the Duke Selina, I want to be here with you," thought Glenda

"Hey, come on, this is one of my favourite numbers, let's dance," said Glenda as the opening bars of 'Crazy In Love' sounded.

They danced to several upbeat numbers then 'Make You Feel My Love' by Adele played serenely out of the sound system.

"Oh my God Glenda, we must to dance to this, I mean do you mind?"

"No look, there's a couple of women over there slow dancing together, no one will bat an eyelid in here. They might look twice if we make love on the dance floor, but otherwise we should be okay."

They laughed together and leaned into each other, the laughter stopped, suddenly it was serious, the sexual tension was palpable. A wave of nervous arousal washed over Selina and settled in the pit of her stomach.

Glenda placed Selina's left hand on her right shoulder, and put her right arm around her waist, then she took Selina's right hand and wove their fingers together. Selina put her right cheek against Glenda's right cheek as they swayed together in a slow dance. Glenda pulled Selina into her so that their breasts were pushed together, and their right thighs pressed, with cosy arousal, into each other's mounds.

Glenda's lips brushed Selina's ear, sending a sensuous tingle down her spine, and a trickle of pussy juice into her panties. She emitted a soft moan and Glenda pulled her in harder. Now they were locked together, smooching like lovers. Selina breathed onto Glenda's neck, Glenda felt a warm arousal spread from her pussy, up through her abdomen and into her breasts. Her nipples hardened, Selina could feel them poking into her breasts, her own nipples responded in kind.

Selina could feel the warmth of Glenda's pussy on her right thigh, and hoped that her hot little pussy was warming Glenda's thigh. Glenda's right hand strayed down onto her dance partner's buttocks; Selina felt highly aroused, the feel of Glenda's warm hand on her bottom produced another trickle of vaginal fluid into her already damp panties. She removed her left hand from Glenda's shoulder, and grazed her right nipple with her knuckles; Glenda sighed with pleasure at the gentle stimulation.

As the number came to an end, Selina whispered, "kiss me... please," into Glenda's right ear.

Glenda responded, "Not here, but please come home with me."

"Oh God yes, there's nothing I'd like better."

"I didn't think you were interested in me."

"I thought you had got someone else in your sights."

They hugged each other in a tight embrace for several seconds, their pussies pressing together, then Glenda led Selina through the dancing couples, across the lounge and out into the street.

Glenda's apartment, above the store, was only a ten minute walk away. She led Selina by the hand through the crowds of revellers spilling out onto the street from the pubs and bars, many of them making their way to night clubs. Selina felt dizzy with excitement and anticipation. She watched Glenda's athletic body sway sexily in high heels, just ahead of her as she followed her through the throng. In a few minutes, she would be lying next to that body, she would be making love to another woman. She could hardly contain herself at the thought of Glenda's tongue in her mouth and her fingers inside her.

********************

The top floor of the furniture store building had been made into four apartments. Glenda owned them, and she lived in the largest apartment at the front of the building. She unlocked the street door and they made their way into the foyer. There were nine flights of stairs which surrounded an old lift with sliding metal grille doors. As the solid street door closed, Selina pressed Glenda up against it.

"I can't wait any longer, kiss me."

They watched each other's lips closing in; a tangle of warm tongues, an exchange of saliva and sweet breath filled their mouths. Selina's pussy was on fire, she pushed it hard against Glenda's right thigh and Glenda could feel the heat radiating through her dress. She slipped her right hand down to the hem of Selina's dress and pulled it up over her hips exposing her lacy stocking tops.

"Yes please," breathed Selina into her mouth.

"Good girl, stockings, I love stockings, easy access to your pussy,"

"Touch me please."

Glenda pushed her right hand inside the waistband of Selina's panties.

"Like this?"

"Oh yes, yes, oh God."

She circled Selina's clitoris with a light touch several times, then forced her hand down between her legs and shoved three fingers into her wet cunt.

"You've never been with another woman have you."

"Only in my dreams," gasped Selina, "and only with you".

The fire inside Selina's pussy spread into her groin, from there it swept along her thighs down to her toes. It burned in her abdomen, and blazed through her breasts, hardening her nipples before filling her senses with hot, sensuous arousal. Her orgasm came hard, fast, and completely overwhelmed her; it hit her hard like bolt of lightening then pulsed through her body. For several seconds, she felt sheer elation, she felt as though she was floating up to the ceiling.

Selina was breathing hard. Glenda felt so turned on by what she had just caused to happen, she couldn't wait to get her new lover into her apartment, she pulled her into the rickety old lift and closed the grille gate. She pressed the button for the top floor and the lift clanked into life. As it rose, slowly, Selina looked at Glenda alluringly through hooded eyelids and closed the space between them forcing her, accidentally, against the lift control buttons.

The lift came to a halt between the second and top floors. Selina kissed and licked Glenda's left ear, a flow of cunt juice trickled down Glenda's leg and into Glenda's stocking top. They kissed forcefully again and Selina reached around to unzip Glenda's dress. She got the zip down while still kissing her passionately, the dress fell to the floor and Glenda stepped out of it while Selina feasted her eyes on Glenda's body.

Selina got down on her knees and pulled Glenda's panties to the floor. She looked up at Glenda leaning against the metal grille lift wall in just her bra, suspender belt, stockings and heels. Glenda looked magnificent, her pussy juice glistened along the inside of her left thigh. Selina bent her head down between Glenda's legs and forced her tongue inside her stocking top then, with a slow deliberate upwards movement, she removed the musky deposit with relish until she reached her prize.

Selina placed her hands on Glenda's buttocks and pulled her slick, warm, shaved pussy toward her face. She buried her nose in Glenda's scent and kissed her cunt lips. This was the first time that she had eaten a succulent pussy, she'd never been eaten herself but she knew instinctively what to do. She knew her own pussy intimately, she knew what turned her on, she knew without thinking about it how to please another woman.

Selina let her tongue trace circles around Glenda's clitoris, then she sucked at her bud and teased it with her teeth. Glenda's back arched and she reached behind to hang onto the metal grille for support, she thrust her pelvis forward. Selina moved the tip of her tongue up and down the valley between Glenda's labia, whilst rubbing her perineum with the middle finger of her right hand.

Glenda moaned with delight, "Oh fuck me, make me come, I want to come, make me come."

Selina pushed the middle finger of her right hand into Glenda's hole, she curled it up and found her sweet spot. Glenda felt her orgasm building inside her, Selina's gentle probing with tongue and finger sent ripples of warm delight through her clenching pussy. She marvelled at how Selina could please her so well, without ever having been with a woman before. With her lips still kissing Glenda's clit, Selina brought her to a long, thrusting orgasm.