The Futa at Apartment 4-b

Story Info
A man finds the joy of being a sub for a futanari mistress.
1.7k words
4.32
11.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week, I moved into apartment 4-b. I was low on money, and the ad I'd seen offered a really cheap rate. When I went to the to check the place out, a 5' 11" amazonian beauty swung the door open with a smile warm enough to melt snow drops. I still remember my first few faltering words.

"H... Hi."

Dumb ass, I thought, as if that was going to impress her, but her smile just raised a little on one side. She leaned in and ruffled my hair while her double G chest was only inches away from my face.

"Aren't you the cutest," she said, her soft, sensual, southern voice prickling goose bumps all over me. As I looked into her azure blue eyes, I realised I was getting turned on by her slightly patronising tone.

"I guess," I said meekly, not sure how to change the topic. I think she could tell I was trying to control my breathing, and ignore my semi. She played with her hair and looked down into my eyes.

"So, are you going to ask to come in or what sweetie?"

"Oh, um yes please."

Still playing with her hair, she took me by the hand and lead me into the living room. Suddenly, I realised what a pervert this 5' 11" mountain of sweetness and charm was. The wall above the TV was lined with row upon row of flesh lights.

"You look a little confused. I'm a bit of a dom, and I don't really like touching guys cocks. I'm more into dominating them, and laughing while they get off, so I have all of these. They've all been used a lot, and I don't clean them, but that just makes it sexier to watch a sub rub another guys cum all over their cock before bursting in a fake pussy for me," then she looked down "seems like someone needs to try it before we move any further."

Without realising it, her words had given me a huge erection. I was willing to do anything to please a goddess like her. She slowly walked to the wall and spent time picking one out for me while I squirmed and enjoying the sensation of my erection rubbing against my undies. Without thinking, I took the flesh light out of her hand trying not blush at the words 'extra small' written along the side, or the strong smell of another man's cum wafting out of it.

"Unzip your self then," she said impatiently.

I couldn't help myself, I quickly zipped down my fly, letting the pathetic excuse for my manhood flop out onto the flesh light in my hand. She gently guided the fake pussy lips to the tip of my cock giggling the whole time.

I hadn't noticed yet, but a foot long monster cock was forming a bulge under her skirt. I had no idea the enchantress would soon have me on my knees begging to be of service.

"Don't worry, all the other guys seed have lubed this up nicely, just fuck it like you would me if I gave you the chance."

She was right. As humiliating as it was, the cooled cum of other men made this plastic pussy feel incredible. I took it with both hands and tried to impress her with my skill which only lead to fits of laughter.

"That's it baby, show my fake rubber hole what you would do to a real woman." As she spoke she played with her chest, squeezing it, and pushing her tits together.

At this point her cock was fully erect. It had stretched out of her panties and started to lift up her skirt, but I was too mesmerised by her buxom chest, and what I believed to be my impending orgasm, to notice.

I pouted as she made fun of me, but I was too desperate to cum to protest. I was a broken man on the edge of orgasm, and she could see it.

"Beg me to make cummies, or I'm going to stop, and take your cute little toy away"

Terrified of her taking away my release I began to beg between hot panting "please let me make cummies miss, please." It was at this point I realised I didn't know her name, and could only call her miss.

"Not good enough bitch boy. Get on your knees and beg me." Her sweet tone from earlier was gone, all that was left was a bitchy woman hell bent on humiliating me. No, not a woman, a futa.

When she pushed me down I found myself with her futa cock rubbing against my face. Although I wanted to protest, I was so close I couldn't help but keep fucking the fake rubber pussy in my hands.

"Now, beg me properly, or I'm taking your orgasm away."

I knew what she meant. I used my free hand and grabbed her cock. It was so much better than mine. So long. So fat. So firm! Her hand gently caressed my hair again only this time it guided my mouth over a filthy, throbbing, veiny penis.

I'd never sucked a dick before, and I didn't really want to begin, but the thought of being blue balled and not blowing my load was more unbearable than the foul taste of her smegma. I bobbed back and forth over the first 3 inches of her cock. Clearly she wasn't impressed because she started to thrust deeper into my mouth making me gag.

I was only seconds away from orgasm when she swiftly kicked my balls. I whimpered making her cock throb. With a few more kicks she made me whimper over and over again. Her cock began throbbing more while mine shrivelled up into a tiny flaccid form.

With her mocking tone she added "Since it doesn't look like you are going to be cumming, start working my big futa balls."

I lifted my free hand up planning to squeeze them hard, yet as soon as their big weighty mass filled my hands, awe and reverence took that option away.

"Remember, if you don't do a good job, you will be in for another kick."

Obediently, I started to massage the beautiful woman's balls as I licked her cock clean.

"Baby if you don't stop it I won't be able to stop myself thrusting down your cute little cock hole."

I hesitated as she said this and began to pull my hands away, which only lead to me getting another kick giving her that whimper she loved so much.

"Of course, if you do stop I won't let you fuck my fake plastic pussy to orgasm. Now are you going to invite me into your cute little mouth or not?" Her bitchy tone made my cock twitch again.

"You are welcome into my mouth mistress." I said while working her ball sack again.

She firmly guided her cock down my throat. I gagged a lot and tried to pull my head back, but her strong, soft, safe hands held my head tight. I could feel myself getting close to throwing up as a look of ecstasy crossed her face. She knew exactly where a man's limited was. She pulled out and let my saliva bounce off her cock and splatter across my face.

"Would you like me to do to your ass the filthy things your two inch toy did to my plastic pussy, or do you want more blowjob training?"

I wanted neither, but all I could manage at the moment was "please not my ass."

She took this to mean more sloppy face fucking and every time I was about to puke she would pull out offering some other filthy alternative which I could only beg to avoid.

After ten long, degrading face fucks I began to get used to it, but suddenly she let go of my head "fuck baby I'm about to cum, just pull back if you want me to pull out and splatter your face."

I had no idea what to do, I didn't want to throw up and swallow her cum, but if I asked her to pull out I didn't know how I would walk home. Before I could make a decision I heard "baby I'm cumming!" In her softer southern accent.

As a stream of cum flowed down my throat I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled back gagging and wretching. I was on all fours catching my breath all the while mistress kept showering me in cum. I was tainted by the unmistakable stench of her seed.

She giggled and threw the fleshlight I was fucking earlier to the ground. It landed in the puddle of cum dripping off of me. "You can fuck it now sweetheart."

As much as I wanted to leave after the humiliation, her kind smile and tone made me remember how horny I was. I began to feel my cock hardening "thank you mistress."

As I began to fuck it firmly and aggressively I got closer and closer to my own orgasm. By this point she had sat on her sofa watching a wrestling programme of some sort. When I was about to finish she said "remember however you fuck my fake plastic pussy is how I'm going to fuck you next time we meet, decide carefully about cumming inside."

I pulled out and was about to start jerking off "don't you dare touch your cock without permission, or I will punish you."

I was further from orgasm, and could feel my balls starting to ache. Defeated, I gently and lovingly fucked her plastic pussy while letting her cum dry onto my face and clothes. When I finally felt unable to resist my urge to cum I pulled out. My cum sprayed in two small spurts. It shot over my hands, the floor, and her toy. I didn't know what a ruined orgasm was at the time, all I knew was how frustrated and desperate for release I felt.

"Come cuddle me baby, I will help you move in later. I can tell my little pet needs some love."

I happily obliged, snuggling up to my amazonian mistress. As we watched big strong men wrestling she took my hands putting each of my cummy fingers into my mouth making me lick them clean.

"I know you'll never be big and strong like those sexy wrestlers, but at least you can satisfy a real cock can't you sweetie."

I felt her getting hard again and knew that this would be a long sweaty stay.