The Futanari Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum dove into the pool as Jade let me go enough to give me one hell of a kiss before she turned, giving her bottom a smack, hearing her giggle before she dove into the pool. Once I joined them, we cooled off, Mum telling us that she'd wait until Caroline was home before she would order dinner in. We stayed in the pool for an hour, waiting for the temperature to drop, before we got out, dried off, dressed, Mum driving us down to the nearest shopping centre.

I hadn't really been out and about since losing my virginity to Jade and then enjoying sex practically every day since. Holding my sister and mother by the hand as we walked to the supermarket, I noticed the smiles and glances from any futanari we passed. Some were lingering. One or two practically undressed me with their eyes. One or two eye-fucked me.

Mum bought plenty of groceries, pushing the trolley back towards the car. It was only when we got in that they both started to giggle. "My god, I think my son would be in the middle of a gangbang if we hadn't been with him, Jade."

"I know, Mum. I'm almost worried for him now."

I figured they had noticed the same thing I did, but I still felt myself blushing at how casually they talked about it as Mum drove us home. I helped carry in the bags, Caroline home and in the kitchen waiting for us. Asking about the shopping, she was delighted that I was inviting some friends around the next day, though found the accepted invite from Miss Wilson rather amusing.

After enjoying a takeaway dinner, the four of us gathered in the living room to watch a movie. Mum definitely chose it on purpose as it was an erotic thriller, the main characters trying to solve a mystery, the sexual tension immense between the two before the futanari ended up pounding her male colleague in one hell of a sex scene before the climax of the film and a happy ending for the two main characters.

The credits had barely started when Jade grabbed my hand and dragged me to her bedroom, barely able to call out 'Goodnight' to Mum and Caroline, before she slammed the door and was all over me. Clothing was quickly discarded before we ended up on the bed, Jade on her back, spinning me around so I could swallow her girlcock while she blew me at the same time.

I couldn't help thrust into her mouth, apologising after the third time. She assured me it wasn't a problem, hoping I'd cum first. So I slowed down what I was doing, and she seemed to notice, focusing on bringing to orgasm. No surprise she slid a finger up a bum, and I climaxed within five minutes, hearing her gulp down my load. Needing to relax, she giggled as I rested next to her, feeling her move so her eyes were level with mine.

"Want to learn how to deepthroat?" Nodding eagerly, she kissed me softly, then she grabbed her laptop to show me a few videos before getting me into position, my head hanging off the edge of the bed. "So remember, it will feel awkward at first, but once you accept it into your throat, after a few times, your gag reflex will disappear and you can deepthroat all time. And when that happens, futanari who want to may want to fuck your face. Entirely up to you though."

"Okay. Let's get started. I want your girlcock down my throat, Jade."

I gagged and choked more than once, enough to bring tears to the eyes. Jade got rather upset by the third time, having to turn around and comfort my big sister, reassuring her it would just take time, like she'd said. Hearing my determination, we got back into position.

"Give me that long, thick girlcock of yours, dear sister of mine. I want to feel it down my throat, throbbing as you cum straight into my stomach."

Once I felt her touch the back of my throat, I made sure I had enough breath, met her eyes, and nodded. Slowly, slowly, I felt it slide further down my throat. Holy shit, it felt weird but fantastic. And when she had slid her entire length into my mouth and throat, her balls gently bumping into my face, I think she nearly started to cry with joy.

Then she started to slowly pump into my mouth and throat, hearing her giggle as being used in such a manner by my sexy big sister turned me on. Big time. "I think my little brother likes it," she whispered.

She was far too turned on by it so when I felt her bury her cock all the way and fire down my throat, it wasn't any real surprise. What I didn't expect was Mum and Caroline to appear next to Jade, both of them looking down to see their son with his big sister's girlcock buried in his face.

"He did it!" Mum shouted, all excited, clapping her hands.

"Dear god, once they learn, Jade," Caroline started to say.

"Baby, can I..."

"Of course, Mum," Jade said, feeling her slowly pull her cock free, giving me a moment to take a few deep breaths, "Benji, would you..."

"God yes. Get your girlcock down my throat, Mum."

Mum fired down my throat within ten minutes, I think more from the sheer excitement than anything I did. Then the big moment was Caroline. She worried about me naturally. Made me fall in love with her a little more, in all honesty. Thick, long girlcock like hers was a lot tougher to take. I might be smaller, but I'm tough and have endurance. Proved myself that night with Miss Wilson.

Caroline almost wept when she did finally cum, gently pulling back before easily pulling me into a seat position, getting onto her knees and cuddling me. "Thank you so much, baby," she whispered, "I can't wait to make love to you."

"Mum, why not tonight?" Jade asked.

"Because, despite the brave face you both put on, you need your brother. And he needs you. And I'm still your mother, so I say so."

"Sunday," Caroline whispered, taking my face in her soft hands and kissing me on the lips, "Can I have you on Sunday?"

"Of course, Ma. Might be a little tender, depending on what happens on Saturday."

As soon as Jade shut the door and returned to bed, we made love, Jade sliding into me as I lay on my back. It was gentle and tender, each thrust slow and considered, savouring our connection. We made out constantly, my legs wrapped around her, not wanting her to halt for a moment, at least until she'd cum in me. As soon as she did, I was rolled so I rested on her lap, her girlcock remaining mostly hard inside me as I started to ride her without delay, though finally lowered myself down so I could give her breasts some attention. She loved that, her fingers caressing the back of my head, her nipples hard and sensitive.

She let me control everything until she needed to cum again, ensuring I was comfortable before she grabbed my arse and started to pound up into me. Stroking my cock at the same time, I erupted all over her chest and breasts. Squeezing her girlcock at the same time, she blasted inside me within a couple of minutes of my orgasm.

We were both incredibly turned on still, Jade having me kneel over the bed, knees on the floor, feeling her spread my arse, licking up some of the cum dribbling out of me, before she slid back inside me, resting a forearm to each side of me, grabbing my hands at the same time. "I want to fuck you really hard, Benji. Can you take it?"

"Anything for you, Jade."

Gripping my hands tightly, she started to fuck my arse hard straight away. I moaned. I grunted. I whimpered. I begged her to keep going all night. She waxed lyrical about my arse. So warm. So tight. I promised it would always be hers. She promised her body was mine for life. She nuzzled into my neck, kissing up to my cheek, feeling her hot breath in my ear. "You'll be my husband without the certificate," she whispered, "Like I'll be your futawife. I'm thinking a dozen of us."

"Really?"

"Benji, trust me on this one. The amount of sex you're now going to have will be unimaginable." She paused and giggled. "And I really need to cum. Want another load in the mouth?"

Pulling out, I spun around on my knees and opened my mouth, watching my big sister stroke herself until she erupted into my mouth. She filled it until my mouth was overflowing, not surprised when she got down on her knees to kiss and swap cum with me. "You love my taste, little brother," she whispered.

"Always and forever."

Waking the next morning with her spooned against me, I was expecting a girlcock to slide into me. But apart from her squeezing me tightly and kissing me on my shoulders and neck, we just snuggled until Mum opened the door, smiled at seeing us, telling us breakfast was ready. Everyone was dressed as we didn't exactly want to shock our guests, though as it was already warm, Mum and Jade were already wearing bikini tops.

"Close your mouth, Benji. You'll catch flies," Jade joked.

Mum playfully slapped her hand. "Let your brother enjoy it."

"Oh, I love how he looks at me, Mum." Kissing my cheek, she added, "Bet he won't know where to look later when he's surrounded by a bunch of beautiful futagirls later."

The family left me alone for a couple of hours so I could focus on assignments, Mum calling me down around 11am so we could start preparing things. My job was to look after the pool and the backyard. Mow the lawn. Sweep up leaves off the lawn and out of the pool. Ensuring the water was correctly chlorinated. The right temperature. Keep the entire thing nice and clean. All that sort of thing. We used it year-round, as it was heated for the winter.

Vanessa was the first to arrive, bang on midday. Greeting her at the door with a soft kiss, I took her hand and led her to the back. My family knew who she was, as she visited at least once a week to study together. She'd been there five minutes when the doorbell rang again, surprised to see Bailey, Chloe and Georgie all arrive together. After a series of hugs and kisses, I led them to meet the family. Georgie had been around for previous birthdays. Chloe had visited once or twice with Vanessa. Bailey was a new introduction. They loved her immediately as she was just incredibly sweet.

I had a surprise for my sister, the doorbell ringing, Veronica, Alexis and Chantelle waiting. After receiving a kiss from each of them, I put a finger to my lips and snuck through the house. Heading outside alone, I called to Jade. "There's someone here for you, Jade."

Her friends appeared behind me. Jade squealed with excitement. I knew she hadn't seen them since last weekend, and they were also my friends, but I liked to surprise her. She hugged all of them, then gave me one hell of a kiss. The sort that left everyone else speechless. "Wow," I heard Vanessa whisper.

"We're totally fucking him, aren't we?" Alexis whispered behind me, "I mean, he's just guaranteed every single one of us here is fucking him."

Jade stroked my face. "I love you so fucking much, it hurts sometimes," she breathed before hugging me tightly.

Caroline was cooking, Mum fussed around the kitchen. The rest of us were hanging in or by the pool. They were all wearing different colour bikinis. No tucking any longer with prominent bulges on display. I didn't hear the doorbell over the music and conversation, turning to see, at the call of my name, Miss Wilson standing a little awkwardly next to my mother.

"The fuck? You invited Miss Wilson?" Vanessa asked. Then she met my eyes and put two and two together. "Hang on, Wednesday! Wednesday night. Jade didn't take you to school."

Getting out of the pool, I took Miss Wilson by the hand. "You look beautiful," I whispered, as she was wearing a colourful sarong, her bikini top covered by a short top. Clearing my throat, I made a sweep with my arm. "I think you know everyone. You've met my mothers. You know my sister. And all the futagirls in the pool are in one of your classes."

"Hello, girls," she said cheerfully.

"Miss Wilson, it might be none of our business, but..."

She squeezed my hand. "Yes, Vanessa, Benjamin stayed with me on Wednesday night. He was wonderful. I haven't had company in quite a while." She paused, looking straight at me. "I haven't been made to feel so beautiful in such a long time."

All eyes turned to me. Every single one. I felt myself getting a little embarrassed. Alexis broke it. "Yeah, he's definitely getting fucked by all of us." That led to plenty of laughter, the moment passed, Miss Wilson taking off her clothes to reveal a gorgeous bikini and enormous bulge.

"Girls, while we're here outside school, call me Sandra. Only he calls me Miss Wilson when he needs discipline in the bedroom."

All eyes shot to me again. "It was a great night, Sandra," I said, "Before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not into BDSM or anything else. It was simply a fun experiment. Though, it did open my eyes and, maybe, I might be up for doing it again in the future."

"And I also felt so guilty the next morning, the poor young man hobbling around nearly all day."

We played in the pool until Caroline had finished preparing the meat, Mum bringing out plates of salad and other nibbles. I made sure they were sat down as I got the drinks in, pouring wine where wanted, making cocktails for anyone else. I grabbed a beer and sat between Vanessa and Miss Wilson, Jade across from me. Her foot was between my legs within thirty seconds, Vanessa's right hand caressing my thigh.

Mum and Caroline spent time getting to know those who hadn't visited all that often, Miss Wilson contributing. I spent a lot of time talking to Jade's friends, their flirting verging on just flagrant sex talk at times, much to everyone's amusement. Alexis finally just cleared her throat, the table turning silent. "Okay, time for a bit of honesty. Everyone here has either fucked him or wants to fuck him, right?" Everyone replied in favour. "So what's the plan this afternoon. Are we gangbanging him or something? I just want to know if I'm finally..."

Jade took her hand. "Alexis..."

Meeting her eyes, the lust and desire made me gulp. "Jade, I really want... No, I need to fuck him."

"Benji," Mum said after clearing her throat, "Once you've finished lunch, grab your towel, head over to the grass. It'll be better for your knees or back. Want to be fucked by more than one of us this afternoon and evening?"

"Not sure I take all of you, Mum. At least, probably not today."

Miss Wilson leaned closer. "But I bet you'd like to try, right?"

"Fuck yes."

Alexis and Jade swapped places, feeling the former's foot run up my leg to sit between my crotch. Unfortunately, being shorter, my foot wasn't that long. So I finished my lunch and, instead of doing what Mum asked, I slid under the table and lowered the bikini of Alexis, freeing her ten inch girlcock. Unlike males, futanari don't have pubes around their girlcock or on their balls or arse. Smooth all the way. Running my tongue up the shaft, I heard her groan.

"I want to cum in your bum," I heard her say.

"Just want to taste you, Alexis."

"Oh, fuck this." She stood up and offered her hand, helping me out. Grabbing a towel, she was thrown a tube of lube, as we walked across to the lawn. Helping Alexis out of her red bikini, which matched her vibrant red hair, while I dropped my shorts, she kissed me with an almost desperate air that caught me by surprise. "I've wanted you since your birthday," she admitted, "I don't want to wait any longer. Well, a little bit, as I want you to suck my tits."

Doing what she asked, I suckled at them as I held out my hand, making her laugh as I felt lube applied, stroking her cock slowly, just enough she was nice and hard but nowhere near closing to climaxing. Looking up, enquiring without saying anything, she nodded as I kissed down her body until I was on my knees. The lube was flavoured so sucking her cock was even tastier than normal. But the real surprise for her was when I slowly but surely took her entire length.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, looking up to see her head turn around, "Jade, you taught him?"

"That I did."

Feeling her hands at the back of my head, she started to slowly rock her hips. Feeling her thick cock down my throat made my cock even harder at the same time, though I dare not touch myself. I only wanted to cum with my cock in a mouth (rarely) or a girlcock buried in my arse (usual). I knew Alexis wanted to cum in my bum, but now that I could deepthroat, I could understand her desire to cum down my throat.

"No, taste my cum, baby. Taste my cum," she purred, pulling back so I could take her load in my mouth.

Focusing on where I knew she'd be most sensitive, I looked up and almost begged for her cum with my eyes. She moaned once. She moaned again. Then she looked down to meet my eyes and smiled, noticing mine likely widen as I felt her flood my mouth with her sweet cum. I swallowed down, savoured it where I could, until she had given me everything she could.

"Did you like that, baby?"

"I love it, Alexis. About time, right?"

She dropped to her knees and kissed me, her tongue playing with mine, before she cuddled me. "I want to fuck you now, Benji. Do you want my big girlcock inside you? Get on your knees, I'll get you ready, then I want you on your back."

"Really?"

Leaning back, she smiled. She was sex on legs. Ultra-confident. Knew what she wanted. I'd heard ultra-dominant at times. But the smile was shy. "First time is making love, Benji. After that, I'm going to fuck you senseless... with occasional making love in between."

Getting on my knees, resting on my forearms, I felt her tongue getting me ready without delay. What I didn't expect was a small crowd to form around us. No-one approached me to blow them, knowing this was the time of Alexis. Eventually sliding three fingers into me, she prepared me by fucking me harder with those before patting my butt, the signal for me to turn around.

Mum wandered outside with a couple of pillows for my head, another for underneath my lower back. Alexis spread my legs and pushed them back, feeling her thick girlcock pressing against me. Meeting her eyes and nodding, she pushed forward, gasping as the head pressed against and then inside me. Giving me a moment to get used to her thickness, I smiled as she slid forward in one smooth, fluid motion until she was buried.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "Alexis... wonderful..."

"So tight, Benji," she murmured, leaning down to kiss me, "Oh so tight."

"Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Next time, Benji. This time, it's slow and gentle lovemaking until I fill your tight little butt."

She wasn't lying. Each thrust in and out was immensely pleasurable, feeling her spread me nice and wide each time, almost shuddering from how good it felt. At the same time, she started to stroke my cock, urging me on to climax for her. Changing the angle slightly earned a loud groan, almost crying from pleasure, before I absolutely erupted, the first spurt landing on my face, second spurt hitting as far as my chin.

"Wow. Just wow," Alexis said, giggling away.

Letting go of my cock, she leaned forward further to pump into me a little faster. It felt even better, my cock remaining hard and throbbing from where she touched me. Leaning up to kiss her, resting my forehead against hers, I made sure my eyes told her what I wanted. She started to thrust harder at the same time, making me grunt. I heard comments around us but my sole focus was Alexis and her magnificent girlcock.

"I'm getting close, Benji."

"You know where I want it, Alexis. I want to be overflowing with your cum."

She growled, kissing me hard, fucking me harder, and I smiled as she kissed me as I felt her throb and her girlcock filling me with her cum. She kept pumping me far beyond her being empty, only stopping as she'd enjoyed two orgasms in rather quick succession, and while futanari can cum far more than males, they still had limits.

When she pulled out, I turned onto my side so she could lay down next to me, both of us lying on our backs to catch our breath. Feeling her kiss my cheek, she whispered, "That was worth waiting for."