The Future Utopia Ch. 07

Story Info
Robyn experiences the ecstasy of the entire future city.
3k words
5
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Case21
Case21
250 Followers

Chapter 7: That Time I Experienced the Unfiltered Ecstasy of the Entire City at Once

Tsuna is without a doubt the most beautiful person I've seen in the city so far--and that's saying something. I mean, ok, it's a matter of taste, but I've always had a keen aesthetic appreciation for the ethereal, androgynous look, and that's Tsuna all over. To my eyes, their face and body perfectly blend the best features of a man and a woman: a strong, tapered jawline with full, sensual lips; large, lustrous grey eyes fringed with the kind of naturally full, dark eyelashes you see on teenage boys who don't appreciate them enough; a slender neck curving gracefully into broad, well-defined shoulders. Their skin is honey-brown and their hair a mass of glossy black curls that just brushes their shoulders. They're not naked like most people in the future, but wear a white, semi-sheer pleated robe that leaves their sex to the imagination, and incidentally makes them look like an ancient and powerful god/dess incarnate. The first time I see them stepping out from behind Raine and Sunni, I'm struck by the impulse to fall to my knees in worship like a virgin before the Great God Pan. Tsuna smiles at me, the same knowing smile as Raine's, and my cheeks feel warm as I realize that they can probably feel that submissive impulse in me.

"Welcome to the city, Robyn." Tsuna says in a voice as soft and deep as velvet. "Raine tells me you want to experience everything, the way I do."

Their glance toward Raine is like a sensual caress, loving, but with a hint of banked sexual heat. The twins stand with both hands clasped together, steadfast in their devotion. I suspect Tsuna would take Raine back in a second, and I can see why Raine might find the offer hard to resist.

"Yes," I whisper. Then I clear my throat and try not to be so melodramatic. "Um, I'm from the year 2021, which I guess you know, and I'm just learning all about the city while I'm here. So, I want to...uhhh..."

"You want to be opened up to the city. You've heard that connecting with everyone all at once is unbearable for most people, and you want to test the limits of your endurance. You want to be overcome by the force of it. That's how you get aroused. Isn't it?"

I nod, blushing fiercely now. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed by what I am in this time, but I can't help it. Or maybe I just enjoy squirming in humiliation as my masochistic desires are revealed. Tsuna seems to sense this, and continues in a languid tone:

"I've felt your pleasure-in-pain many times before. You come through very clearly when you open up, and your sensations are...unusually raw. Many in the city were talking about you after your first session. Some find you difficult to endure in your intensity. I think it's exciting, what you do."

"Oh!" I squeak.

"Perhaps now you'd like to feel it feel it from the other side. To share in the intense sexual sensations of others, instead of only sending yours out."

In fact, I've already shared my senses with Sunni and Raine, but I guess our connection really was completely private because Tsuna doesn't seem to know about it. Having that secret gives me enough strength of will to look up (I hadn't even realized I'd cast my gaze down in deference) and look Tsuna right in the eyes.

"Yes, please. If you're willing to share that with me."

Tsuna laughs, a low, musical sound.

"Certainly! Come with me. I'll take you above the city, as I did with Raine."

Tsuna turns without another word and I start to follow in automatic obedience. But after a few steps, I turn around and run back to say good bye to the twins. Both of them hug me harder than usual.

"Be careful," Raine whispers in my ear. "Tsuna won't stop until you say so."

I murmur assurances, but my heart starts pounding at her warning words. An edge of fear creeps into my excitement. I won't lie, it's strangely intoxicating. After getting used to being safe all this time, it finally feels like I'm taking a risk. It feels real.

Trembling a little with nerves, I follow in Tsuna's wake a they sweep through the city toward the seedpod launch. Many people greet Tsuna, some physically with kisses and touches, but most people respect that we're going somewhere and don't hold us up too much. We're airborne before I know it.

Outside, the copper disc of the sun is once again hanging low in the burnished sky, even though it should be early afternoon by my accounting, and it doesn't seem to be going down much as we soar along the curved face of the city. I'm starting to think it could be the midnight sun circling the Arctic horizon, though there's no sign of ice or snow. We might be farther north than I thought. Who knows how far the city has travelled since I first arrived in the future?

Sitting close to Tsuna alone in the seedpod is even more overwhelming than being with them in the city streets. I can literally feel the heat radiating off of them like a tropical noonday sun.

"I like it warmer than most people," Tsuna remarks offhandedly. "The city wraps me in my own veil of heat. Haven't you noticed the air around Raine is cooler? She likes it cool. We made quite the active front, when her cool air and my tropical heat collided."

I hadn't noticed that before, actually. Maybe Raine's been adjusting her personal AC when I touch her. But what really bothers me is how Tsuna seems to read my mind with no effort at all and then comment on it. I feel utterly transparent, and it's both seductive and kind of annoying.

"Could you, like, not respond to what I'm thinking as if I've said it out loud?" I ask.

"Why shouldn't I?" Tsuna returns with wry amusement. "Should I simply pretend I don't know what your body is telling me? If someone came to you with tears running down their face and imploring eyes, would you ignore their silent pleas or ask what was wrong?"

"Well, it would depend on how well I knew them," I hedge. But I take their point. I must be basically shouting my impressions at Tsuna and then asking why they're commenting on it.

"Perhaps in your time, you'd have to respect others' privacy." Tsuna concedes. "But if you wish to open up to the city on this flight, you need to accept your openness to others in return. The more connection you seek, the more others will connect with you. Especially those like me."

"The confluencers." I swallow, my mouth suddenly dry. "Will they be watching?"

"They will certainly notice what we're doing. They can't help it. You're about to make another splash in the collective pond. The bigger fish will come swimming to see what it is."

"Are they...dangerous?" I ask hesitantly, afraid to offend.

"Do you want them to be?"

I don't know what to say to that. I get the distinct sense that I'm playing with forces I don't fully understand.

"Look," Tsuna says, pointing out of the seedpod's dome.

I see that we've reach a midpoint high above the peak of the city's domed back. It's still moving slowly forward, its shimmering white carapace sheltering all those within it. Once again, I catch the subtle, baseline hum of the city's fond promise: "I love you. I will protect you. You are safe in me." Its soothing reassurance makes me feel better about what I'm planning. Whatever happens next, the city will help me recover the way it always does. For now, though, I'm ready to take a chance and try something extreme.

Before I can even open my mouth to tell Tsuna I'm ready, the confluencer stands and seizes me by the throat with one hand, pinning me to my chair. They don't choke me, but their hold is firm enough that I can feel my pulse beating against their hot palm. It's always been a fantasy of mine, being grabbed by the throat. For some twisted reason it arouses me to imagine I'm in the power of another. I shudder voluptuously and give myself into Tsuna's power.

"That's right," Tsuna whispers. "You need to surrender for this. You need to open your body, your mind, and your heart completely. Hold nothing back. To connect with everything, you need to offer all that you are. You've been practicing, haven't you? With Raine and Sunni. I can feel it now. You've built up some ability to share another's sensorium and modulate what you feel from it. But don't try to pull back from this experience, not at the start. You need to make the link completely before you can dial it down."

Their grip tightens, and the piercing sensation of their sharp nails digging into the tender flesh under my jawline is enough to send me over the edge into subspace. I surrender myself to that altered state of flow in which I'm sensitized to everything and distressed by nothing, except in the most distant, luxurious way.

"Good," Tsuna breathes. Actually, I'm not sure if they've said it or merely felt it.

Then, as hard and fast as punch to the gut, I can feel it all: the entire city and everyone in it. Tsuna doesn't ramp it up or ease me into it gently. They just rip me open and shove me into the midst of everyone else's sensations.

The future city is, as I've mentioned, an erotic utopia, so naturally a whole lot of people are having sex at the moment I'm opened to them. I feel it vividly, all at once, overlapping on my body exactly as if it's all happening to me physically. Every part of me, inside and out, is suddenly being touched and licked, penetrated and engulfed, pulled and pressed into, stimulated and satisfied, playfully teased and vigorously pounded. I am simultaneously in the first feather-light flush of desire and at full, explosive climax, and lingering in the golden afterglow. Like a scatterplot diagram of erogenous zones, there are some places where the touches are less dense, on my arms and legs and back, and other places where they're clustered together. My lips and breasts, flanks and butt cheeks, labia and clit, and deep inside my vagina and asshole, are all thickly layered with kisses, bites, licks, strokes, and more.

I also have phantom sensations from organs I don't normally have: cocks and balls, yes, but also other more exotic organs that don't yet exist in 2021: multi-pronged and corkscrew cocks, tongues like hummingbirds', nerve-filled tubes of erectile tissue that can both penetrate and be penetrated...there's a whole lot of body modification going on in the future utopia, all of which hits me at the same time. And it doesn't stop. Moment after moment, more people start to play, or start to come, or start to sweetly fade, and I'm struck by their ardent exertions over and over, like rolling ocean waves that knock you down and pull you under every time you try to stand. It's truly overwhelming for a single body to feel so much. I think I might be screaming, but I can't tell if it's me or not because so many other people are also crying out in passionate excess.

An eternity passes, or so it seems, before I can even register that some of the intense emotions I feel are actually rage, frustration, jealousy, and bitter loss. It's not all sexual ecstasy: some people are venting in completely different ways. Even that kind of roaring and keening is satisfying in its own way, because it's an honest and unfettered expression of powerful emotion, like a necessary, cleansing release, and the city is absorbing the shocks of negativity before they can batter other people around them. On the whole, though, much more of the intensity is joyful. The city is filled with far more love than I'd ever guess could be possible in our time. Even the love is so immense that it threatens to overwhelm me. It's hard to focus on any one individual, or to pick up more subtle emotions, because I keep being returned, again and again, to the inescapable waves of pleasure and pain that crash on my ecstatic flesh. I feel like I've been climaxing nonstop since the moment Tsuna opened me up.

I'm vaguely aware that the chair my body is in on the seedpod has reclined, and Tsuna is kneeling over my prone form, gripping my throat in both hands. Their body, too, is rapt in pleasure as they ride my sensorium and revel in the newness of my way of feeling what they've felt a thousand times before. Mmm, yes, raw, everything is so raw and fresh! As a confluencer Tsuna is used to being used to it all, but through me they feel the city's people like it's the first time all over again. We thrill together in a rapturous delight that echoes infinitely back and forth between us, just like I felt with Sunni and Raine. And this time it's more than just the two (or three) of us. Hundreds of others are circling around us: confluencers and curiosity-seekers, the fish drawn to the ripples, looking to get a taste. I shudder anew as each of them seems to place a hand on my throat and tap directly into my perceptions.

As they join in, my sense of what's happening to me shifts from being a kind of passive reception, or just feeling what others are doing, into an active exchange between the confluencers and me.

"Oh, you liked that? Try this too!"

"Hey, look over here! What does that feel like to you?"

"This one, this one is really mind-blowing!"

The voices keep popping up, eager to pull my attention to the different experiences people are having throughout the body of the city. I get a taste of something more delicious than I've ever known before from an aspiring chef working on a dish; I am being vaginally fisted by someone with huge hands and loving every second of it; I am alone playing Chopin on the piano and reveling in exquisite melancholy; I am seized with a brilliant solution for overcoming the uncertainty principle in timesync locking ("if we just do this, then...!"); I am a powerful confluencer overjoyed to be playing with this new toy, this past-person, along with so many dear friends...I am, I am, I am, on and on without end! Your mind just can't conceive of the infinite variety of the experiences of others, the richness and depth of their senses and sensations, until you've felt it all. But feeling so much at once is way beyond what we humans are built for, at least, in the twenty-first century. And so my mind and body begin to founder under the weight of so many others. I writhe under the pressure of a pleasure that's quickly becoming a torment.

"She's had enough," says a voice that sounds a lot like Raine's. "Tsuna, that's enough. She can't tell you when to stop like I could."

I grasp at the thread of Raine's voice and feel her gasp at the force of my unceasing orgasm.

"She needs to say it." Tsuna's voice stings me sweetly like a switch made of nettles. "You can't choose for her, Raine. It's her choice to make."

The continuous climax I've been enduring rises to a new pitch as the confluencers, sensing the end is near, take their collective pleasure from me before I'm gone. Each person's peak is amplified a thousandfold as they all reflect and enhance each other in a vibrant network of shared sensation. It's too much for me. I hit my breakpoint and pass beyond it, losing all sense of myself, probably screaming but also somehow singing, singing out with them all, singing choral variations on primal cries of passion. It's like an erotic version of an angelic choir, but with all the senses instead of just sound. I don't know how else to describe it; it's beyond description. But through it all I can faintly hear Raine and Sunni urging me, together, in voices breathy with their own compelled arousal:

"You need to stop! Say stop now! Tell Tsuna you want to stop!"

Somehow, my word-flayed mind manages to seize onto their voices. Though I hardly know what I'm saying, I beg Tsuna: stop, stop, please, it's too much now, stop!

Miraculously, I find myself lying in the seedpod that hovers above the city. It's so quiet it's like my ears are mentally ringing. Tsuna is just climbing off the reclined chair, their pleated linen robe soaked with cum or vaginal juices or whatever it is they make in extremis.

"You did very well, Robyn," Tsuna says soothingly, stroking my hair. "You might have gone even further. You were just past the breakpoint where individuality dissolves. There's so much more beyond the self. That's where we live, we confluencers. You could have joined us there. Ah well. Raine is rather protective of you. It's old-fashioned. She watches too many movies from your time. But I suppose it means she cares for you a great deal. I could never hurt her by breaking you beyond her recognition...no matter how much you and I may want it."

Tsuna gives me a chaste kiss on the forehead. I'm so wrung out that I can't reply.

As we sink back down into the city, I feel the relief it brings and I gladly embrace it. The twins meet me at the launch pad and take me back to their secret place. They hold me, one on each side, as I drift off into a healing sleep. As good as it felt to be joined with the entire population of the city, it's a much simpler pleasure to be alone in myself, together with friends.

Case21
Case21
250 Followers