The Gallic Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still kneading her boob and holding her firmly by the neck, he looked back at the girl's face and met her angry, defiant eyes.

"Bastard," she murmured.

In that moment, he knew she was his choice.

***

As he led her through the camp to his tent, soldiers guffawed and catcalled at her. She flushed red with shame, but there was nothing she could do to cover her tits -- her hands were still bound behind her back, and her dress was just a scrap of fabric around her waist now.

"Get ready to be turned into a cheap slut, you big-titty bitch!" yelled a soldier. Aquilius smiled indulgently. It was good for her to be degraded like this. It was a first stage in reducing her to the fuck object he wanted.

They reached his tent -- large and set back from the others -- and he pushed her inside. She stumbled a little as she entered. Aquilius followed her, and saw to his satisfaction that the camp slaves had already lit the little oil lamps, and laid fresh blankets on his bed.

The girl turned to face him. Now that they were alone, he could see the fear in her eyes. But she was keeping control of herself, and she was once again giving him that angry, determined stare.

"I'm not going to do what you want," she said in a low voice, looking into his eyes. "I know I can't stop you touching me. But I'll fight you all the same, every moment of it. And I will never do what you say."

Aquilius stepped towards her, almost casually. He could feel the strength in every muscle of his body. He felt fully and perfectly alive.

He raised his right arm, and slapped her, hard, across her face.

She gasped and staggered, letting out a startled, sudden cry. Smoothly, he stepped forward and took her by the hair, twisting his fingers into it so that he was gripping her hair by the roots. He tilted her head back, making her gasp once again with shock, and pulled her towards him.

"You think that now," he told her quietly. "You think that no matter what I do to you, it won't change how you feel about me. Or about yourself."

He tightened his fingers in her hair, making her moan with pain.

"But I know differently," he went on. "I know that before the night is out, you are going to be crawling on your knees for me like the obedient little fucktoy you are. And by the time you're fully broken, you're not just going to be taking my cock in all your holes. You're going to be begging me for my cock in all your holes. Because by the time we're through here, you are going to discover what you really are. A whore, who exists for no purpose but fucking. A worthless slut that belongs on all fours, good for nothing but being used by men."

She was shivering furiously with uncontrollable fear, but there was still defiance in her eyes as she looked up at him. Unable to resist that look, he began squeezing and kneading her boob again with his free hand, massaging the heavy, creamy fullness of her tit.

"I won't," she breathed. "I'll never want you. I'll never beg. Your men killed my husband. I will never submit to you."

He bent down, and bit her neck, hard. She tasted delicious, and he loved the way she whimpered as he sank his teeth into her flesh and sucked hard on her tender white skin. Then he lifted his head.

"And this husband," he said to her, an amused tone in his voice. "Did he fuck you right?"

She hesitated, then shut her mouth defiantly. Instantly, he pulled her back by her hair, held her firmly in place, and slapped her across the face again at close range. She cried even louder this time, and her eyes welled with tears.

"Did your husband," he repeated calmly, "fuck you right?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes, he was so good to me. So good ... he was always gentle. He always cared. He never made me do anything I didn't want." She was looking at him with streaming eyes, tears running down her beautiful face. "When he made love to me, it was always caring. Always loving. He respected me. He never pushed. He was never rough."

Her lip was trembling. Her eyes had gone wide, hurt, welling with tears.

Aquilius chuckled softly. "Oh you stupid little bitch," he said softly. "You really don't know what your body needs."

And he yanked her, by the hair, down onto her knees. She screamed at the sharp tug, then stumbled and sank to the ground, unable to steady herself because her hands were still bound behind her back. With the topless girl on her knees before him, looking up at him with her mouth trembling, her full lips quivering with fear, Aquilius knew he couldn't resist any longer. His cock was straining against his pants, hard and urgent and throbbing with desire, ready to spend hours upon hours making her his plaything. He needed to pump his first load of cum into this delicious little whore.

Swiftly, deftly, he pulled off his belt. The girl looked up at him, her face stained with tears but still defiant.

"You're not one tenth of the man my husband was," she whispered fervently.

Aquilius chuckled. "You're about to find out how a real man uses a girl, you filthy cumdump."

He pulled out his cock -- and saw her eyes widen with fear. He was huge, thick, fully erect and pulsing with desire.

He loved this moment. The moment when they saw his cock, and realised what they were truly in for. In a brief, heady instant, he saw in his mind's eye the hundreds of slave-girls who had come before her, flashing deliriously before his imagination. Some of them willing, some of them not; some of them submissive and meek, some of them naughty bitches like this one. But every single one of them was broken in the end. Every single one yielded to their true nature, and became a depraved, obedient slut for his cock.

He stepped forward and took her beautiful face in his hands, gripping her head to hold her in place. "I won't do it," she started to say, a note of desperation in her voice. "I won't suck for you, I'll never --"

But she didn't get to finish, because he pushed his cock into her pretty little mouth.

Aquilius let out a deep, intense sigh of pleasure as he slid his cock deep into her throat -- deep, deep into her, all the way to his balls. Her mouth was warm and wet, and the sensation of his long, thick shaft filling her tight throat was exquisite. The girl was gagging, choking, and wriggling wildly in an attempt to pull herself free; but he gripped her head in a vicelike grasp, and held her in place. He paused for a moment to savour the feeling: her tongue against his shaft, her lips around him at the base, her narrow throat close around his head.

Then he stopped holding back, and vigorously, wildly, letting go of all his inhibition, he fucked her mouth.

He didn't try to be gentle. There would be a time for gentle later. At this moment, she needed only to understand that nothing, nothing in the world, was more important than his pleasure. It didn't matter what it felt like to her when he fucked her face: all that mattered were the sensations in his cock.

So he thrust in her, furiously and urgently, pumping his huge cock again and again into her helpless mouth. She was moaning, gagging, her body writhing, and with every thrust she choked and gagged and drooled uncontrollably. He let himself go harder, not trying to last, knowing there were hours ahead of them and his body was full of stamina. He could already feel the orgasm building in his balls. She looked so good on her knees -- her hands bound, her big tits out for him, her mouth dribbling with spit as he fucked her -- and as he looked down at her, he met her helpless eyes and he felt himself crest. A massive, intense wave of pleasure pulsed through his cock, and he felt himself coming in huge, thick spurts. He groaned and swayed on the spot as the first orgasm of the night rippled through his body, sweet and powerful and all-consuming, as he pumped his load into the bitch's mouth.

As the sensation subsided, Aquilius looked down at her. Drops of his cum were already squeezing out of the corners of her mouth: there was so much cum that her mouth couldn't contain it.

"Swallow," he ordered her.

The girl hesitated. A drop of cum trickled down her chin. He gripped her face between his hands.

"Swallow," he repeated sternly, "or it will be worse for you."

There was a moment's pause. And then he saw and felt her swallow, twice, as she gulped down his cum. Aquilius gave a satisfied smile. She was beginning to learn.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth, and let go of her head. The girl collapsed, panting, her whole body heaving with deep breaths as she slumped sideways on the floor. Ignoring her, Aquilius stretched, enjoying the lingering release that was settling contentedly in his body. He began to slowly strip, pulling off his tunic and pants -- he would have no need of clothes for anything that came next. As he glanced down at the girl, topless and panting on the floor of his tent, he felt his cock twitch. He knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready again. But in the meantime, there were other ways of having fun with her.

Aquilius bent down, and took her by the hair with one hand, pulling her -- more gently this time -- back into a kneeling position. He kissed her on the forehead, then took her boob in his free hand and slowly kneaded it.

"Good bitch," he told her softly. "You swallowed that cum like a good little whore."

She turned her face away in shame. And then for one moment -- one instinctive, unthinking moment -- she nuzzled her face against his leg, as if wanting to hide her face by huddling against him.

Then she realised what she was doing, and pulled back sharply in shock. Aquilius chuckled softly.

"Oh, you're going to accept your proper place soon enough, you dirty slut. You'll be a good girl for me before the night is through."

She flushed red in shame, and looked down, avoiding his eye.

"But first," Aquilius went on -- speaking slowly, relishing the effect of his words -- "first, you naughty bitch ... it's time for you to be punished."

She looked up at him in shock, her eyes widening. "Punished?" she whispered.

"Oh yes," Aquilius smiled. "Punished for talking back to a man. Punished for thinking you have a right to say no. Punished for imagining, in your poor, silly little mind, that you are anything more than a slut to be used by men. Punished for being the uppity, defiant, disobedient bitch that you are."

And with those words, he hauled her across the room to the bed. He pushed her, hard, face-down onto it, so that her knees were on the floor and her face in the blankets. He seized her wrists, picked up a small knife from where it lay ready atop his war chest to one side, and cut her bonds. Then he pulled her arms across the bed, and crouching on top of her with one knee pressed into the middle of her back to hold her in place, he took some spare twine, and swiftly, deftly tied each of her wrists to a bedpost. She was quickly secured, bound tightly face-down across the bed.

"I would like to ask you again," Aquilius said quietly, "whether your husband fucked you right."

Trembling, the girl turned her head and looked up at him. He saw her take a deep breath, then set her face in still-determined opposition.

"He made love to me like a good man does," she said, her voice wobbling slightly, but defiant nonetheless. "He cared about my pleasure. He treated me well."

Aquilius placed his hand between her shoulderblades, pressing her down, then took hold of the torn dress, and ripped it fully away. She gasped and shrank instinctively inwards towards the bed, as if wanting to pull her knees up to her chest; but there was nowhere to hide. She was naked, and her round, peachy, pale white ass was fully exposed. He drank in the sight of her smooth, soft thighs, the tender slit of her pussy, and the full, firm, unmarked mounds of her ass cheeks. She was so fresh, so delicious -- she was going to feel so good.

He picked up the leather strap that he used for girls like this one. Girls that needed to be taught their place. He wound one end around his wrist and gripped it firmly.

"You've never been fucked right," he told her. "You've never been used the way women are meant to be used. If you had, you'd understand that what's happening to you right now is nothing more than putting you back where you belong."

He trailed the end of the strap across her ass, and was rewarded with the sight of her giving a massive, involuntary shudder of anticipation.

"If your husband never truly used you, just for his pleasure, the way girls are meant to be used -- if he indulged you in some deluded idea of having a right to say to no -- if he allowed you to continue thinking you're a person, and not what you truly are, which is a possession, a toy, a set of holes to be pumped full of cum ... well, it's no wonder you're such a bitch. It's no wonder you act like you're more than a fuck object."

He took up a position standing side-on, where the sweep of his arm in the downward stroke would have full freedom to move.

"But it's not going to last much longer. Very soon now, you're going to realise what you truly are. You're going to discover your deeper, truer nature, you pretty little slut. And when you give in to it ... when you let yourself be what you really, deeply want to be ... then you'll realise your husband never gave you what you needed. Because he never gave you the real, blissful freedom of being nothing but your true self: a filthy, obedient, cock-sucking little whore."

And he raised his right arm, brought the strap swishing down in a long, hard sweep through the air, and thrashed her across her peachy white ass.

The girl screamed. Her body bucked, her legs kicking, struggling uselessly against her bonds. Aquilius grinned: he loved that she was loud. At that volume, soldiers in the camp would hear her, and he loved the thought of them listening to her cries -- knowing that their commander was reducing one of the new slave-girls to her proper place.

He raised the strap again, and brought it down even harder. The girl kicked and screamed again, but this time her scream turned into a heaving series of sobs. He picked up his speed, thrashing her ass with the hard leather strap again, and again, and again. She screamed and struggled and writhed, sobbing uncontrollably as he beat her, but there was nowhere she could go. Her ass was soon beautifully red, streaked and criss-crossed with bright, fresh welts, and he knew it was hurting her even more whenever he brought the strap down again across that tender red flesh. Again and again he thrashed her, and the sight of her naked, writhing body, her ass exposed and defenceless, his for the taking, made him once again rock-hard and throbbing and desperate to fill her with cum.

Unable to resist any longer, he dropped the strap, took the knife, and sliced through the twine that bound her to the bed. He wanted her loose for this -- he wanted to hold her in place himself. Aquilius picked up the girl and tossed her onto her back, then leapt on top of her, pinning her to the bed. She writhed and struggled, still sobbing, but he was easily strong enough to hold her in place.

Pinning her arms to the bed, Aquilius bent his head down and took one of her big, full tits in his mouth. Her flesh was so soft, so ripe, and as he bit down hard on her tit, he felt his cock pulsing with need. She gave a wail as his teeth sank into her; then as he slowly ran his teeth across her nipple, she gave a long, shuddering moan. He sucked furiously on her tit, hard, biting her tender flesh, teasing her nipple roughly between his teeth -- and to his deep satisfaction, he felt her nipple almost immediately growing hard and pert in his mouth.

He let go of her boob, reached forward, and bit her neck. She whimpered and quailed underneath him, still struggling vainly against his grip as he pinned her down.

"Nowhere to run, you dirty whore," he murmured to her. "It's time now. It's time for you to accept what you're good for. Time for me to teach you just what your true place is."

As she turned her face to look up at him, he met her eyes, and once again he saw the fear. Only this time, he saw something else too. Something underneath the fear, quivering deep inside her, awake and trembling and tender. Something that she herself was not yet fully aware of -- though he knew she was beginning to sense it, and in her horror, her denial, she was fighting to push it down. Deep inside herself, in a part of her that only now was waking up -- waking up for the first time in her poor little life -- the helpless, naked girl who lay pinned to the bed underneath Aquilius was experiencing a new feeling. A desire more intense and sweet than anything her husband had ever given her. It was the yearning to submit, the longing for the true bliss of surrendering herself to pure sexual service. It was her true feminine nature, waking up at last.

Slowly, relishing the moment, Aquilius pushed her legs apart with his own, and let the head of his cock brush against her tight little slit.

She was soaking wet.

His face broke into a grin of triumph. Seeing it, the girl shut her eyes tight and turned her face stubbornly away, refusing to look at him, hating what her body was saying. But he knew there would be no denying the way her juices soaked his cock once he plunged inside her. He was going to show her that now. He was going to make her into his slut.

And so finally, deliciously, savouring every moment, Aquilius pushed his huge cock against the girl's tender, yielding slit, and slid it slowly, relentlessly, deep into her tight, warm, soaking wet cunt.

She wailed with every inch. She was so tight -- so perfectly, beautifully tight that for a moment he wondered how long he would last, immersed in such an exquisitely wet, tight, whimpering bitch. (Not that it mattered, of course -- once had come in her he would simply make her suck him back to hardness, and then fuck her again.) The girl was moaning and gasping in between wails as he pushed himself inside her, and as he felt her stretch to take him, he knew he was far, far bigger than any man she had taken before him. Her wet pussy enveloped him completely, gripping his cock on every side, until he was in her to his base, and he felt her wetness against his balls. She was shuddering all over, her chest heaving as she drew deep, desperate breaths. She met his eyes, and she was wide-eyed and overwhelmed with sensation. Aquilius paused for a moment, looking deep into her eyes, watching the fear and the desire struggling inside her.

Then he gave in to his need, and he began to fuck her cunt.

The girl screamed. She screamed at the top of her lungs as he pounded his cock into her wet, slick, ecstatically tight cunt. Aquilius moaned with pleasure as he thrust himself again and again into her yielding wetness. And he knew that this -- this moment, this experience -- was everything that a woman should be. There was no feeling in the universe better than a girl underneath him, her tight cunt gripping his cock, her tits against his chest, her tender neck for him to bite, her body completely in his power. She was gripping him with her legs, clasping him instinctively tight against her, as though his body was the only anchor she could cling to as she rode out the fucking. He had made her into his slave, and now she was completely his, a helpless fuck object for him to enjoy. Nothing about her mattered except the way his cock felt inside her. She was reduced to her true place, her true nature, and as her juices soaked his cock, he knew that however much she might fight it, her body was discovering what it was really for.

He felt the orgasm building inside him. He didn't fight it. The time had come to make this bitch into his cumdump. So he sped up, fucking her with abandon, hearing her pant and gasp wildly as he pounded her, feeling the ectstasy rocketing up inside him -- and then a surge of hot, sweet, overpowering pleasure exploded in his cock. He collapsed on top of her, pressing her helplessly against the bed, as he felt pump after pump of cum spurting out of his cock, deep inside her cunt. It seemed last an age. And he knew she could feel it happening, feel the huge load of cum being dumped inside her. Turning her, whether she liked it or not, into his slut.