The Game

Story Info
Jenna tries a dirty game night at a swingers club.
3.5k words
4.41
20k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers

Jenna and a semi serious bf are invited to a party but told up front it's an lgbtq-friendly very dirty kind of party. Both are bi so they were curious. The games are sexual based, most involving skill or chance and the consequences are having to service various men or women sexually if you lose. Unfortunately for our heroin (but great for everyone else) she is very bad at these games. Reminder- this story is fantasy, always use safe sex practices and confirm consent.

It started, well.... Not innocently.... But she certainly hadn't expected this. It was an advertisement for people wanting experience in a sex positive environment. The add had said lgbtq encourage but anyone with an open mind is welcome. Jenna was bi and had little experience exploring that part of her sexuality.

Jenna had a boy she was seeing but they weren't very serious and while they had sex a few times it wasn't sparks and fireworks. She had a psychology class in sexuality and the professor had been encouraging them to find more ways to learn than just books. She thought this was an easy way to an a but also deep down she also knew she was curious. Maybe her semi-serious boyfriend was the right person. She didn't want to go alone and if she was super serious, she might be more hesitant to let loose.

She changed outfits 6 times. Finally, it was time to go to the party. There was some sensual music playing. The room was large with multiple dividers and little sections with couches and pillows and even a bed or two. Some of the room was very well isolated and out of view and other parts look like they were set up to be on display. They were smaller rooms with closed doors that led off to other areas. All of the artwork was sensual without being lewd.

The host for the evening was a charismatic redhead who look to be maybe forties but still very attractive in her tight green dress. She reminded the girl of Rowena from supernatural without the Gallic accent.

She explained the rules of the evening. There would be multiple games being hosted across the venue. This venue was closed tonight for this event but normally hosted a swinger's club which explained the furniture and décor.

Once you've chosen to play a game, you had to see it through. If you weren't comfortable with the rules or the outcome you could choose a different game but once you start you must finish or be removed from the game. Everything will be explained before it starts. Some games would be very light with gentle rules like you would only play with your partner or no penetration was allowed. Others could involve multiple partners with very little off limits.

They encourage you to find something that was just outside of your boundaries, but something you would be comfortable trying. If the game gotten too intense you could choose to forfeit but that meant you had to just watch from the lounge.

After 1.5 hours the games would end and a new set would begin. The host warned the second games would push further so if you were uncomfortable after the first round you should probably call it for the night. Everyone laughed nervously. They would take 30 minutes for people to find out about the games and choose a starting place.

Jenna looked at her boyfriend and asked where he thought they should start. He said it was up to her. His passiveness was one of his worst traits but she expected it.

So, she took lead. "Well, we didn't come here for vanilla so we can skip these first couple of games. That one in the back looks to be based on some serious S&M and the one next to it has photos of gangbangs and double penetration so maybe we don't start there. Let's go check out the two in the middle if those two FIT us." She felt like she was in an x-rated Goldilocks book.

The first one was multi-partner massages in the nude. The people were of all kinds of shapes and sizes with many being in there late 30s and 40s. The game master seemed a little too eager so they moved on.

The next game was tucked away, further to a side behind partitions and curtains. It had a large couch in a 3/4 circle with a 6 ft ottoman in the middle. Well, it look like an ottoman but it had multiple points for securing cuffs and bondage gear to it. Which I guess still makes it an ottoman, but a more interesting one than you will find in your typical Ikea.

The host explained it was a game of Truth and Dare combined with spin the bottle. First you chose whether you were straight bi or pan and would be given a pin. Every person would roll a dice and it would either come up truth or dare. Then you would spin the bottle and whoever you landed on if they fit your sexual preferences would be the person you played with. They would draw either a truth or a dare card based on your dice role.

They showed some sample truth cards and it was pretty risque. Explain how many partners you've had, the first time you had sex, the first time you masturbated, or your dirtiest fantasy, etc.

But it was the Dare cards that really piqued their interest. They had things like give a blowjob for 5 minutes. Pull your pants down and let anyone spank you. Take a sex toy and give your partner a show. There were three doors leading away from the couches with small rooms where you could perform your dare, unless the Dare required you to be in front of everyone.

Her boyfriend seemed unsure but she definitely wanted this game so as usual he agreed to her whim. He was probably swayed by all the hot guys and girls close to their age.

The host came on the speaker to let them know it's time to make your final choices and the game will begin. As everyone took their place on the couches Jenna looked around trying to decide who she most hoped she would spin the bottle on.

There was a very hot Asian girl in a short plaid skirt with knee high stockings. There was a long dark-haired girl a little more muscular who obviously worked out a lot and who's cut off shirt showed off her abs. There's a well put together Asian man who appeared to be with her. He looked to be in great shape but smaller and more defined with a gorgeous face and light blue almost silver hair. Then there was the athletic looking black guy. He looked a little younger but based on his dancing in the beginning he knew how to move. The others weren't bad either but those four really stood out in her mind.

The gameplay went quickly the dice had more truths than dares. She heard a lot of dirty stories and two people had to pull their pants down and play with each other's dicks. The only other dare before her turn was with a red-headed girl who spun on the hot Asian Girl but couldn't complete the Dare because the redhead was straight. So instead, it moved to the next person who was the attractive Asian man. The redhead had to go into her room and show him how she masturbated for 5 minutes. I think everyone was surprised when at 4 minutes 15 seconds you could loudly hear the redhead orgasm. Jenna was wondering if he had helped and immediately felt a tingle between her legs.

When it got to her turn, she rolled a dare. She spun the bottle and it came up on the hot Asian girl whose button indicated she was also bi. The Asian girl laughed and said finally. She reached in and pulled out a dare which was to 69 in a room with the dare giver. This escalated quickly. She glanced at her bf and he looked excited for her.

The girls went into the room and quickly dropped their underwear to the floor she wasn't sure who should be on the bottom but the Asian girl quickly laid down making the choice for her. Jenna crawled over the top of her and they both began to lick, tease and play. The tension built up and up. Jenna was finding it hard to lick while being given so much pleasure but she tried hard. Then the buzzer suddenly went off and the dare was over. She growled in frustration but the Asian girl laughed and said "Don't worry you'll have plenty of chances this game is a tease but when you do cum it's amazing."

The game proceeded on sexy stories dirty dares and lots of touching. Her boyfriend had only had two truths while she was gone. When she came out it was just in time for her turn again. This time she rolled another dare and spun a cute guy who seemed a little quieter. The Dare this time was a topless blowjob.

Still throbbing from her 69 with hot girl she eagerly dragged him to a room. Once there she dropped to her knees and pulled his dick out. She was really surprised to see that he was nearly 9 in. She never had one so big in her hand before. She began sucking and stroking as best she could, but it was hard to fit in her mouth. She really wanted it in her pussy but rules are rules. In no time the buzzer went off and she had to stop. This time it was a shy guy's turn to groan as he was getting obviously close.

When she came out her boyfriend asked her how it was. She whispered it was huge. He told her that's hot and he hoped she got to play with it more before the night was through.

The next round she only got a truth. And that was to describe the first person in the same sex she ever listed for. She did get a treat though as the cute redhead had to take her top off and let everyone who wanted to squeeze her chest.

When they got back to her, she rolled another dare. Everyone laughed as she had rolled more dares than anyone. This time she spun the bottle and it landed on the black guy. The Dare was for her to get chained to the wall and let him play with her for 10min.

She was led into the room and placed against a giant x mounted onto the wall. She was cuffed at her hands, waist, feet and even her neck, she could barely move. He asked for a safe word and she said soju. He quickly slid his hands up her shirt and played with her very firm nipples. She had left her underwear off after her first experience, she was so soaked anyway, so when he slid his hand up her skirt he quickly started penetrating her with 2 fingers.

He then went over and pulled a small riding crop off the wall. He pushed her shirt up and pinned her skirt against her waist he ran the crop up and down her thighs inside and out before bringing it across the inner thigh with a smack. It hurt but it stimulated something inside of her. He went to the other side with a loud pop. She cried out a little but held her safe word. It didn't hurt bad but it was making her even wetter. Then the cold leather slid up to her chest and slapped lightly both of her breasts close to the nipples. He bent down and sucked one and while she enjoyed the gentle pressure he suddenly popped the crop against her other nipple causing the sharp sting that somehow made the sucking even more intense. He got down on his knees and licked her pussy before smacking it gently with crop then using the handle to fuck her as he licked some more. Pulled it out and looking at the clock said we only have 2minutes. She felt disappointed but he pulled his dick out and quickly shoved it inside of her. He only had moments before the timer went out but he explained he wanted to know what she felt like in case they didn't get to play again. When she got off the cross, she realized he had cum at least some in her. It was running out her pussy onto her leg.

There for a number of dares that all got more and more risky including someone finally being handcuffed to the furniture in the center while three people ran their hands all over their body. She got another truth but her boyfriend got his first dare. He was bi and was supposed to go give a bj to the boy he was sitting next to most of the night. She slapped his ass as he left and told him go get some. Everyone laughed.

He still in there when her turn came up again. This time she got another dare because of course she did. She spun the bottle and landed on the hot Asian boy. This time she had to give a blowjob in front of everybody. He didn't hesitate to pull his pants down and motioned her over. She crawled on her hands and knees to his lap and quickly began sucking. By now Jenna was in an almost trance like state of horny. She heard a few comments and could tell people were moving a little bit on the couches behind her. It wasn't for a few more minutes, just before her time was almost up that she remembered she had no underwear on. Jenna was giving a nice view to everyone playing the game of her red, swollen and leaking pussy. With 30 seconds left to go he told her to slow down. But something inside of her decided not to and she sped up sucking harder and performing for the crowd as they cheered her on. Everyone stopped playing and she got him closer and closer as the clock ticked down. She thought he might make it when he suddenly ground his hips lifting up his hand pushing her head down further on his cock as his salty sweet cum shot into her mouth.

Jenna realized that her math was two blowjobs one S&M spanking, licking along with a fuck and a great 69 with a hot girl in 1 night.

But the game wasn't over yet. For the last round it would be all dares and everyone plays at once in small groups. Everyone had to spin the bottle until you had at least 1 partner. The guy with the 9-in dick spun her. But then so did the Asian girl and the Asian boy. There was one guy left and he was straight. When it was her bfs turn he spun the last guy but being straight the dare moved to her. In her mind he was generic looking but attractive, almost that preppy good look but generally didn't appeal to her.

Only one other person had two partners everyone else had a single partner. So the host sent 3 of them into the individual rooms. The 4th group he had on the end of the couch. That had the redhead and her boyfriend along with the black guy. That left her with 3 guys and a girl...

Her group was placed at the ottoman and since everyone had spun her she was handcuffed down. It was then she learned the final round was a 20 minute free for all but the only rule was everyone had to cum at least once. Otherwise, the game continued. Since she was in the middle the sexy Asian girl climbed on top of her and told her to finish what she started. Her pussy was even wetter than before having been gotten very close two other times. The generic guy wasted no time and got between her legs licking her for only a few moments before quickly sliding his cock inside and starting to fuck her. She was so wet she didn't mind, she also realized he didn't know she had already been cum in.

The other two boys got on either side and began sucking her nipples and playing with the Asian girl riding her face. The Asian didn't take very long to cum groaning as she did. Her cum making her pussy even sweeter as she ate her. She got off and thanked her for a great tongue.

The Asian boy quickly put his dick in her mouth and for the second time she began giving him a bj that night. It was only a couple of minutes later that the generic boy came, cock twitching and cuming inside of her. He pulled out. It was 10 min into the round. The Asian boy moved to her pussy and began fucking her. Meanwhile the boy with the 9-in dick put it in her mouth and began getting a bj.

She could feel the Asian boy pushing her closer and closer as he played with her clit and fucked her deeply. She came hard and he just kept fucking. The two boys switched and despite having been fucked by three cocks already when that 9 in thick shaft began sliding inside of her, she wasn't sure she could take it. He told her he would go gentle to start and as he slowly built up speed she relaxed around him stretched and full to be sure but feeling great. She was still tingling from her prior orgasm and it didn't take long for him to push her over the edge. Her motions and moans quickly turned into her begging him to keep fucking her as she came again. It was enough to push him over the edge and at 14 minutes he came inside of her.

With only 6 minutes to go everyone else had already come out of the room and watched as the 9 inch messy dick slid out of her. The Asian boy having already came in her mouth once was taking a little longer. He apologized but she told him no worries they won't stop until he cums. He moved down to start fucking her again but she lifted her ass and pointed him in her other hole. He took the hint and slid inside of her ass.

"Fuck" he exclaimed as he slid in. That feels amazing. By now her boyfriend had come over and was squeezing her tits. Two other guys who didn't even touch her during the night we're holding her legs open so the Asian boy could fuck her ass. They were playing with her clit and fingering her as she was ass fucked. Her boyfriend slid his dick into her mouth and she could taste the cum and the pussy of the girl he had fucked.

The redhead came over and said she was sorry she didn't get to play with her. Jenna grabbed her hand and slid it to her pussy. With the boy fucking her ass the redhead began to finger her. 2 then 3 fingers stretching her pussy. She closed her eyes and she felt more hands on her breasts, 2 others had joined. Playing and tweaking with her nipples. She now had multiple sets of hands, mouths or dicks using her at once. Bf in mouth, guy fucking her ass, 2 holding her legs still, running her thighs, girl fingering her pussy, 2 guys on her nipples. She was a buffet and the crowd was devouring her. Pleasured by 7 at once. This was way beyond anything she had ever thought she would do.

She felt her body stiffening up. Unconsciously she began to squeeze harder on the cock of the guy fucking her ass which made him groan even more. The redhead was rubbing her clit vigorously while fingering with her other hand. As she began to cum hard his dick had to join her and began cuming in her ass. She pulled the redheads hand away, too sensitive now for such treatment as aftershocks of orgasm spread over her. Before she could come down from her high her boyfriend who had now been just jerking off started to shoot all over her breasts. She licked at his cock as he finished. Absently reminding herself she had at least 12 people watching her behavior.

It was a hell of a night. She had sucked 4 cocks. All four of those plus one more had fucked her. She drained 5 dicks! Multiple people had played with her breasts. She had eaten a girl out twice and been fingered by another. She never came so hard or often in her entire life.

She was gathering her clothes and trying to straighten herself out with the host came over the intercom that round two was about to begin. She looked at her boyfriend but she could tell by the smile what his answer was going to be...

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
82 Followers