The Game Ch. 04

Story Info
L- Begins Day 2, as Paul's Toy.
5.4k words
4.42
11.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muadib88
muadib88
32 Followers

Chapter 4 - Sunday Morning

L- woke to the feel of Paul's lips at the nape of her neck as he coiled his arm around her, interlaced his fingers with hers and drew her body in. The sun was up and cast a soft light through the curtains into the room, and so she kept her eyes closed to the world to enjoy the comfort of the warm sheets in perfect tranquillity. She curled her back towards him, and became immediately aware of his stiff morning erection pressing against her ass.

"Wakey, wakey, L-" he sang softly into her ear. "Busy day ahead today. Or had you forgotten?" Inwardly she groaned as the memories of yesterday flooded her mind and brought her attention to the day ahead.

"No" she replied, "I haven't forgotten."

"Are you sure? Let's check shall we? What happened yesterday morning?"

*He's really going to labour this isn't he?* she thought, *The smug git!*

"We played a game."

"Of course! That's right, we played a submission game. I was trying to make you say something, what was it?"

"Please make me your bitch, Sir" L- replied, her voice even but clearly not enjoying being made to relive her defeat.

"Good girl, that's right. And you did say it didn't you?"

"Yes. I did."

"So I guess that means you lost, and I won. And what did I win?" Paul was grinning broadly as he dragged this out of her.

"I have to serve you this weekend, Sir" came her reply through gritted teeth.

"That's right, good girl, L-" he replied, happily kissing her cheek and nuzzling her neck affectionately as he continued to hold her tightly in his arms. His hands casually roaming her body as he continued; "So, one more day where you're mine. Mine to play with, mine to toy with, mine to fuck" this last word punctuated by the gentle pressure of his teeth on the back of her neck, and his hand softly at her throat, causing L- to subconsciously squirm in delight against his cock.

"My own private little fucktoy" he sneered, before pressing his lips gently to the spot where his teeth had found their mark and loosening his hold on her body. L- opened her eyes as she stretched out her limbs, and let them settle on the clock; 08:33. The game was due to stop at 7:00pm, so still another 10.5 hours to go. Paul rose and drew back the curtains, light flooding the room and causing L- to roll away and shield her eyes in protest. "Come on, up you get, L-" he chided, stealing back the covers and swatting her unprotected backside.

"You've got until 9 to be out of the shower, then you can start breakfast". L- stubbornly held to one corner of the duvet, only for Paul to start relentlessly tickling her, shepherding her to the door with prods to each unprotected side in turn. L- finally conceded and staggered off the bed and into the shower, allowing the hot water to wash over her, rinsing the remaining vestiges of sleep from her body and into the drain. After a few minutes within the stream she saw the door slowly open inwards, and braced herself for torment. However only Paul's face slyly rounded the door and gave a mischievous grin, taking in the sight of her beautiful wet body. "Just peeking" he whispered, feigning innocence.

"Pervert!" she spat back teasingly, coyly turning her back on him as she continued to liberally lather her body.

"Come on, turn around L-" he implored, and she could see him casually adjusting the bulge in his shorts. Loving the effect her body was having on him, she did as commanded, and continued to scrub her tits under the water for him. Paul's hungry smile looked ready to split his face in half. "Good girl!" he chimed, staying to watch for a few moments more before leaving her to finish in peace.

When L- emerged from the shower in her bath sheet, Paul started kicking off his shorts to jump in after her, giving instructions to start breakfast in 10 minutes once she had dried off, with a pat on her backside as he went. There wasn't a uniform or a note waiting for her this time, and so L- opted for the clothes she had worn the previous morning; a simple cotton blouse and skirt. Pulling the eggs and bacon from the fridge, the temptation to mess with his breakfast evaporated as soon as it appeared; the pain from yesterday was still burned into her mind (as much as it had burned her elsewhere!) Shortly after cracking the eggs into the pan, she heard Paul's voice from the hallway; "What are you doing?" he asked, his stern dominant demeanour from yesterday returning, and the crop clenched tightly in his right hand.

"Um, making eggs?" L- replied, puzzled. *That was what he had asked for, right?* Paul closed the gap between them, his eyes boring into hers. "Did I say that you should wear this?" he asked accusingly, eyebrows raised.

L- shrank slightly under his gaze, but began her reply, "You didn't say-"

"No, I didn't." Paul interjected. "If I wanted you to wear clothes I would have told you. Come on, strip!" he barked, swiping the counter next to her with the crop menacingly. L- obeyed, and once naked before him Paul's expression softened into a warm smile before lightly kissing her cheek. "Good girl! Here," he said, passing her an apron, "you will need this to protect you from the pan". He proceeded to tie the knot in the sash for her while she tended to the breakfast, gave her a tender kiss on her exposed shoulder, and left her to continue with the task at hand. Paul called over his shoulder as he reached the living room for her to remove the apron when she brought breakfast in, and L- dutifully returned her "Yes Sir" in compliance.

L- sauntered into the living room with a plate in each hand and set them at the table, swaying her hips as she returned to the kitchen for coffee and juice. "Breakfast is served, Sir" she announced, making every effort to own her nudity with confidence. Paul rose from the couch and joined her at the table with a smile, drawing her chair out for her to sit with him. "Thanks, L-, this *all* looks great" he said with a wink, and even now she couldn't help but feel a little blush at his words. They ate quietly for a few minutes, before Paul broke the silence. "So, I am sure you are wondering what I have in mind for today," he said "but I think it would be much more fun for you find out as we go along. That said, Sunday is meant to be a day of rest, don't you agree?"

L- was naturally suspicious. *Restful for YOU, I bet*, but knew better than to disagree; "Yes, Sir" she replied.

"Good girl" Paul beamed "in that case let's just start by watching some TV, yeah?"

"Sure", L- replied.

"Great. In that case, I think you might want to put these on" he said, handing L- a pair of knee-pads. *I can see where this is going* she thought, with a groan.

"Oh, how very considerate of you" she replied drily, fastening them in place.

*FWIP* "Don't be rude" Paul chided, with a warning swipe across her breast. Once the pads were on Paul used the crop to motion for L- to follow him into the living room, and to kneel in front of his seat on the couch. She was puzzled however, when he guided her so that she was neither facing himself or the TV, but rather perpendicular to the couch.

"Good girl. Now, on all fours" he commanded, tapping her shoulders to nudge her forward. "That's it, head up, arch your back, spread your knees" he continued to use the crop to correct her position to his liking, and then when he was satisfied he reached for the remote, switched on the TV, and leant back in his seat, propping his feet up in the small of her back. *He's using me as damn footstool?!* L- silently exclaimed. Her head turned towards him so that she could shoot him an incredulous look, only for Paul to bring the crop to her cheek and command "head forward" until, seething, she complied. As humiliating as it felt to be reduced to an object for his amusement, L- was not prepared to renege on their bet, or to face further punishment for disobedience.

"Good girl", Paul said warmly, settling back into his chair to finish his coffee and watch sports highlights, the crop hanging loosely from his right hand. Time passed slowly for L- in this position; unable to see either the television screen to her right, or Paul's eyes roaming over her body to her left as she faced the window. As her arms became more tired from the weight of Paul's legs, and the strain of staying still, L- became increasingly grateful for the pads under her knees. Every so often she would feel the sting of the crop either against her buttocks or her flank, as an admonishment for fidgeting, and this only became more frequent as the strength in her arms wavered.

After a seemingly unending 15 minutes, Paul removed his feet from L-'s back, commending her for her effort and allowing her to rise back into a kneeling position, stretching out and resting her arms for a few moments.

"Having fun down there?" he asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Not really, Sir" she replied, barely masking her contempt for her situation.

Paul brought his hand to his forehead in an over dramatic gesture. "Of course! How silly of me, you can't see the television from there, can you? Not to worry, let's change this up a bit" Paul used the crop once again to guide her into position, this time facing toward the television; her back arched thrusting her ass up and her sex out towards him, and her knees shoulder-width apart giving him a clear view between her legs, with just a glimpse of her breasts as they hung below her. Despite the fact that Paul had seen her naked many times before, L- had never felt quite so exposed as this; being made to stay perfectly immobile and on display for him.

"Oh, and I know you aren't such a fan of sports, so let's find something we can both enjoy..." Paul flicked through the sources until the TV mirrored his laptop, and projected a video to the screen. Paul dragged the crop slowly from L-'s shoulder, down her back until the tip rested threateningly on her upturned ass cheek. "Now don't you dare take your eyes off that screen, Bitch" Paul warned her, "I expect you to learn something from this".

The video began to play, and L- was treated to the sight of a buxom blonde walking into frame on 5 inch stripper heels, wearing a maid's outfit which mirrored that she wore only the previous day; the blonde's heaving breasts straining against the lace material such that her nipples were visible through the fabric. Her skirt so short that the cheeks of her full, round ass were visible beneath the hem. Her hair, make-up, even the way she moved to the camera, portrayed a perfect porn-star caricature of L-'s role the previous evening.

L- continued to stare at the woman on the screen as commanded; watching her move through the house while the camera closely followed her tight, curvaceous ass, until she approached her male counterpart; 6'2 with a close-shaved head and beard, his muscular frame and bronze tan typical of his profession. With an almost comically wooden delivery, he ordered his maid to clean his house, and she enthusiastically bounced away to begin her set tasks.

"See L-" Paul explained, slowly stroking the crop against L-'s thigh, sending a shiver through her, "That's how a good maid serves her master, isn't it? He commands, she obeys. Look how happy she is to serve him." The blonde on screen was making a show of enjoying herself, soaping her big fake tits for the camera while she washed the floor, a lusty smile plastered across her face, while the actor looked on in awe behind her.

"Just think, if you had been good yesterday you could be having as much fun as her, instead of serving as my toy today, couldn't you?"

"Yes Sir" L- replied, her mind fixated on the crop as it moved up her leg, and she felt the soft leather stroke gently against her sex.

"See how she is enjoying playing with those big tits, turning herself on, turning him on.." Paul continued, one hand casually on himself while continuing to stroke the crop against her crotch. "Take your right hand, reach down and play with your breasts for me. That's it, good girl."

Paul continued to instruct L- to mimic the woman on screen; where she would squeeze out the sponge across them, L- was instructed to knead her own breasts, to bring her thumb in tight circles around the areola as the sponge moved across them, and to lift each nipple in turn to her lips as the actress on screen did. All the while the crop was stroking and tapping more firmly between her legs, as L-'s pussy got increasingly heated from the experience.

After some more of this teasing for the camera, the male co-star entered the frame, predictably with some clichéd script about having a trophy for her to polish. The woman reached up and pulled down his shorts so that his huge cock popped out erect directly in front of her face, and he took advantage of her shocked "OH" face by pressing the tip into her mouth.

"See what a good little cocksucker she is for him?" Paul asked, "Take two of your fingers from your right hand, place them in your mouth, and show me how you can be my good little cocksucker too, L-. Swirl your tongue around them, plunge them deep in and out of your mouth, show me how much you would like to replace them with my nice big dick, so you can be just as good a maid as her."

L- complied, with a breathless "Yes Sir" which betrayed how much she was getting turned on by the combination of Paul's words, the feel of his crop, and the images displayed in front of her. She sucked her fingers as instructed, trying to mimic the actions she saw on screen. If she closed her eyes she could practically feel Paul's throbbing cock replacing the hand in front of her mouth, hotter and thicker than her own fingers, pushing deeper into her throat.

*FWIP* "Eyes open, slut" Paul barked at her, the strike of the crop bringing her out of her reverie. "Don't take your eyes off that screen, do you understand?"

L- moaned her assent around her fingers, nodding her head eagerly. She had begun to absent-mindedly buck her hips to find the crop which was now missing from between her legs, until a few more swipes had her settle back to his liking.

The pair on screen had now progressed as well, the brawny man lifting her onto the couch and spreading her legs, before beginning to saw his massive girth in and out of her cunt. Paul continued to narrate accordingly.

"Now take those wet fingers of yours L-, and bring them back here" he said, tapping the crop lightly against her pussy. "You may rest your lower your body onto your left forearm." L- lowered her body accordingly, mercifully taking the strain off of her wrist, and causing her firm nipples to press gently against the cold floor beneath her, while dutifully, eagerly, bringing her right hand back between her legs.

"Lift your head slut, don't take your eyes off of that screen" Paul commanded menacingly. This caused her back to arch even further, her beautiful ass on full display for him, "See how she is playing with herself while he fucks her? Move your hand like that for me, show me how you like to feel your fingers moving against your clit"

"Mmmngh.. yes Sir" L- replied, guiding her slick fingers to the nub in tight, firm circles that induced gentle moans to pass her lips.

"See how good that feels? See how much pleasure she gets from being a good little slut for him? Obeying him.. Fucking him.."

"Yes..Sir" L- panted, as she laboured breathlessly on the floor at Paul's feet, her hand a blur of motion as she ground her fingers against her swollen clit, bringing her steadily closer to orgasm. Paul had noticed this rise in tempo, and was eager to slow her down so that she could enjoy what he next had planned for her.

"That's right, show me now how good it feels getting fucked like that. Move your hand lower, take those two fingers that were in your mouth and push them inside your pussy. Let your head fall to the floor. See how he is fucking that maid so hard her face is getting slammed into the cushions? I want to see you plunge those fingers in and out of your hot tight cunt just like that. Imagine they are my cock, pummelling into you so hard you feel your face being pressed into the floor."

"Yes.. yes Sir.. Sir please.. please fuck me" L- moaned, lost in sexual frenzy.

"What was that?" Paul asked, trying to keep his voice even. He had stopped touching himself, and was now tightly gripping the sofa cushion. Even while one voice in his head screamed desperately at him, *Go on, fuck her, she's begging for it! Fuck that little slut's brains out!* A voice of restraint spurned him to stick to his original plan. Fighting every fibre of his being, he managed to hold out, while L- continued pleading beneath him.

"So, now you want to be my little fucktoy, is that it, slut?"

"Yes Sir, please, please fuck me!"

Paul brought the crop down onto her ass again, hard enough to elicit a yelp. "Say it L-, say you want to be my good little fucktoy"

"Please Sir! Yes, yes I want to be your good little fucktoy!" L- cried, bucking her hips wildly for him.

Paul stood up, and L- thought she was about to get her wish right there on the floor, before she found herself being lifted from the ground and tossed over his shoulder.

"Well then," he said, carrying her to the bedroom. "Let's go get my fucktoy set up properly!"

---------‐

As Paul carried his helpless captive to the bedroom, he mused briefly on how much planning had gone into this next step. To get the device he had made just the right size for her measurements, and to keep L- from discovering it. But a small price to pay if it gave him the opportunity to indulge in this fantasy.

Paul dropped L- onto the bed, procured a pair of handcuffs from the drawer and swiftly bound her wrists behind her back, taking advantage of her initial confusion. While she waited on the bed, he brought out the device he had built from the cupboard; a 3 foot long cylindrical pole, with a 4 inch wide piece of wood fastened to the centre so that, when the tube was laid down, the board could move in a see-saw motion. At one end of the tube was a separate piece of wood, slightly wider and extending out only in one direction, towards Paul.

At the far side of the see-saw, Paul had attached two items; a suction cup dildo roughly 6 inches long, and taped to the length of the board was L-'s vibrating wand, so that its head met the base of the dildo. On the near side a small metal hook had been screwed into the board. L looked on in surprise, her mouth agape, as Paul settled the device under the desk, before lifting her under the arms and setting her down under the desk with it, shuffling her backwards until her pussy hovered directly above the head of the plastic toy between her legs.

"That's it L-, now stay still. Good girl" he said calmly, making sure she was settled before sitting in his desk chair in front of her "I suspect you have an idea how this works, right? You are going to be my blowjob machine; I push down on this pedal here.." and as he did so, the dildo began to rise into her pussy, still slick with her own juices. "And that turns my fucktoy on" he said with a smile on his face. Enjoying the mixture of arousal and revulsion on L-'s face from this treatment, Paul continued.

"But how to actually make my fucktoy work?" he let the question linger while selecting a pair of clover clamps, with a long chain connecting them. Attaching a clamp to each nipple, he threaded the chain so that it was under the hook on the board. There was a tiny amount of slack in the chain while the pedal was released, but any small pressure would cause this to tighten, dragging her nipples both forward and down, so that her head was lowered toward his groin. L- winced as the pain on her nipples increased, even as she felt the dildo reach deeper into her pussy. Paul reached down and switched the wand onto a medium intensity, enough to set even the dildo itself thrumming in vibration against the wood, then looked into L's face and asked, "So, ready to begin?"

muadib88
muadib88
32 Followers
12