The Game of Change

Story Info
A husband and wife swap genders.
7.1k words
4.48
27k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Jumanji style gender bender board game. Features mostly gender bender, some domination]

It was a dark and stormy night and me and my wife had just been caught in the storm. We had been traveling to visit our friend who lives across the country but this blasted storm had ruined those plans. It was bad enough that our car was starting to slide and that's when I knew that we needed to get the hell out of here before we ended up as a stain on the roadway.

We were looking for any port in the storm when we noticed, of all things, a cabin in the far off distance. It wasn't exactly close to the road, barely visible really, but it was a life saver. We could park our car and not worry about it being swept away or being stuck in it the whole dang night.

We rushed out of the car, getting soaked for our trouble, and were rewarded with a blessfully unlocked cabin. It wasn't exactly massive but there was plenty of room to move around in. It was dark but a little light fixed that without too much issue. It didn't seem like this place had been used in a while.

"Someone's summer cabin probably?" My wife asked.

"Yeah, think so. We're only staying the night and if it can survive the storm it can probably survive our wet selves drying off in here."

And we were soaked. There might have been towels back in the car but going out there was just not going to happen for now. The best we could do was strip down and air dry. Which did take a bit. If me and Carla weren't soaking wet and cold, perhaps we'd have even taken advantage of the bed in here but as it was, we just huddled for warmth while I admired my wife's body. It always was nice, the way it looked. Perky breasts, smooth body, slim. I felt the strangest form of envy towards it. I couldn't ever quite place it, it's not like I ever had any great wish to be a woman but, it's certainly an intriguing body after all.

There was a loud thump on the ground.

Me and my wife jumped like startled cats that had just had something thrown at them. When we looked to see what had made the noise, we saw a square on the ground. Well, mostly. As we got closer and off the ground to see what it was, we recognized that it was a board game of some sort.

"Must've been a draft we let in or something." I said.

My wife immediately looked towards the very closed door but well, it's not like I had any other real explanations. Maybe sometimes things just fall.

"I haven't played a board game in forever and we might as well pass the time with it. What type of game is it anyway?" Carla asked..

"Say's "Game of Change" on it. "A game for those who seek to find... a way to leave their bodies behind." It's just got a picture of a portal on it and some men and women. That's all."

"Neat. Mysterious. Let's open it up and see what it's about."

We did so and were immediately blown away.

"That's beautiful."

"That's really amazing."

Whoever had made this game, this was no factory made board game. This was very clearly hand crafted. A carved wooden board, a singular orb that glowed lightly in the middle and seemed to have a swirling nature to it, etchings across the outside depicting people moving through different kinds of transformations. There were people slowly becoming animals, animals becoming people, people swapping genders, and more transformations I couldn't quite make heads or tails of. It was very intricate.

On the left side there was a small compartment for pieces and there were quite a few of them. It took me a second but I realized that the pieces may actually have meaning for the board game. The rules helped after all for that though. They were written boldly, simply and out front.

"

A game for those who seek to find

A way to leave their bodies behind.

Choose the body you wish to keep

For anything else would be a defeat.

Roll the dice to move your piece

And roll again if doubles you seize.

The first to reach the centers end

Will be the victor and the one to win.

The game can not stop once started

Or else the players will be departed.

But players beware your fate

The game will seal your state.

"

"Wow, that's really ominous" I said after Carla had gotten done reading the instructions.

"Yeah, it sounds pretty crazy Eddie. Let's play immediately." Carla replied with excitement.

"Absolutely." After all, this looks and sounds like an absolutely amazing board game.

Whoever made this board game, had to have made it as a labor love. This absolutely belongs to the owner of this cabin. There's really no other explanation, this isn't the sort of thing you could just buy from a store after all. Or maybe they bought it from someone else but in that case, who would ever give up something like this? The storm and the rain may have been awful, but being out here, playing a custom made board game naked with my wife, was a pretty great consolation prize.

Now then, what piece to choose? There weren't exactly any cards or anything to play with but I assumed we'd figure it out. And I assumed the piece we picked might actually have relevance to the game. The pieces were doing weird things to my eyes, for some reason. There were so many of them but every time I looked I couldn't quite figure out what they all were or where they were all coming from. I shook my head and just reached out to the one in front of me.

"Oh? Something you want to tell me, my dear husband?" Carla teased.

It was only on a second look that I realized I had chosen a rather basic looking woman as my figurine. It wasn't exactly anything special per se but seeing as the game is called the game of change...well...there were implications there my wife found funny. I looked over to her and-

"Oh come on, you're giving me that when you're clearly holding a buff guy as a figurine."

And she was, her figurine looked a tad more defined than mine for some reason. Both wonderfully carved but mine looked a little more blurry to my eyes, while her's was more, carved? Anyway, she had still chosen a guy for the game.

"What can I say Eddie? It's a nice little toy." she laughed.

Now that we had chosen who we wanted to play as, we put our figurines down near the beginning. The game hadn't exactly said who would roll first, so I guess that was more up to us. So with that said, I picked up the dice and rolled them.

I'll never forget what happened next.

The game lit up with a soft glowing, not like an LED and more like a light shining through cracks. It was amazing they looked so...warm. And as I landed on a 6, my piece moved on its own. Me and Carla were both shocked and stunned, sure, this was possible to do with technology but it didn't make it any less impressive, easy or even common. Hell, I hadn't even heard of self moving pieces until I was looking at them right now. Magnets maybe, but then how did the piece know to move 6 places forward? How much tech is under this game's wooden frame?

To make matters even more impressive, after my figurine got done sliding across the board, the orb in the center started to glow slightly and mostly shift around, before words appeared.

Hair Growth.

I was surprised before suddenly, my own actual hair started to grow! It was seconds before I suddenly had long, luscious hair. Everything started to die down and me and Carla didn't move or say anything. It was a bit longer before my absolutely overwhelmed brain recognized that my little figurine had hair growth as well.

"What the hell." Carla stated with voided eyes.

"No seriously, what, what just happened? What the hell just happened? Did your hair just grow? No, No wait, no wait, did a board game just come to life and make changes to your body?!"

Carla was entering freak out mode while my mind was still racing. Her words were coming faster now, more gibberish, while my mind slowed to a crawl and just petered out with the insanity of reality before us.

"Are we dreaming?" I finally said. It was the most plausible explanation. A small, not small at all, part of me regretted that as my wife immediately punched me in the arm.

"Ow! What the hell Carla?"

"Okay, now you do me. We have to know if I'm the one dreaming and-"

Sure, there was probably a reason and logic and maybe even genuine fear in her voice and all of that but she had just punched me in the arm really, really hard. I wasn't exactly thinking about any of that as I immediately punched her back.

"OW! Jesus, fucking, christ, ow. Fine, fine, we aren't dreaming, this isn't fake, we've discovered a God damn Magic Real Board Game. Yeah, because that makes so much damn sense, because of course. Maybe we're both actually insane instead."

"My hair would beg to differ on that reality."

"Jesus, your hair!"

My hair was still just hair but it was really coming full circle for Carla that my hair had gone from short hair to wavy long smooth locks in seconds. It may have said hair growth, and that was true, but this hair was clearly just different in every way from my old hair 5 seconds ago besides color.

My heart started to beat faster and skipped a few beats along the way. My brain really, really registered what had just happened and what would keep happening if we kept playing this game. I looked down at my figure, my female figurine. Female. No, no bullshit, a full on magic gender change. No halfs or close enoughs or maybes or almost's. If we played this game, if I played this game, I'd become a female.

My jaw just hung open at that reality as Carla continued to play with hair in a stupor. Eventually we rallied and salvaged ourselves and backed away both slowly and very quickly away from the game, respectively.

"Okay, okay okay okay, we have a magic board game that can change our bodies...what do we do?"

Now there was a question. What do we do? It's actual magic, actual real magic that can alter our bodies. Randomly, but seemingly in line with our figures.

"We could just...not play?"

Although it pained me to say, wasn't it a bit, risky? Who knows what else this thing could do. It's some kind of weird random body change magic, now that just can't, can't be safe at all. Carla, however, had a pale look on her face and was clearly thinking that was bad idea as she was shaking her head back and forth.

"But, but what about the rules?"

It was at that moment I remembered one of the rules.

"The game can not stop once started... or else the players will be departed."

"But, but what does that mean? Does that mean it makes us leave or...."

Death. It could mean we actually die if we don't finish the game. It could just mean the game somehow kicks us away or something but, but we really really can't take that chance. And besides, judging by how this game works, I'd bet on the former.

"So we play and we win. We can't risk dying."

We both didn't speak about what that would mean. We both had come to the natural realization of what we would unwillingly be subjected to but this was all too much to really think about. The death possibility had been like a cold wake up call on a dreaming day but we had shied away from that like ice under fire. Now we were just in a basically dream-like state as we ignored what was happening in our surroundings. Knowing all of that, even being detached like this, didn't help all that much. All it really helped with was knowing that we'd have a much ruder awakening really, really soon when reality stopped escaping from our minds like air through a balloon.

"O-Ok, I guess, I roll now."

It happened again. The glowing, the piece moving, all of it. But now with the presence of knowledge, it felt less, funny enough, like a magical experience and more now like a doom clock of inevitably. The words came up.

Strength Increase

"Whoa!"

My wife grew, her muscles grew taut like cords of steel, her height slightly increased, I could see her veins bulging as she visibly developed a set of abs, and her biceps buffed out. She had gone from her normal self to ripped in seconds, moments even. It was... amazing. Spectacular even. Some of that ancient feeling of magical awe from our caveman days and seeing the first lightning or the first fire, grew within me. This was magic, real magic, and it could do what no one else could do and more than that, it could do it in seconds. The impossibility made real with the simplest of ease. That was what magic was.

"Whoa." Carla said, looking down in awe of her body.

"Well" I gulped. "You did pick the buff man as a figurine."

My wife was in absolute awe of herself.

"I feel so god damn strong. I feel like I could break 10 of me from before. This is absolutely amazing!"

My wife then proceeded to do a free falling push up, jumping jack and a variety of other basic movements, including punching at things, shadow boxing, and kicking at random items, nearly breaking a table.

"I feel like I can get in a fight with a grizzly bear right now and win! This is so intoxicating!"

She was over the moon. And I was nervous. It was my turn after all.

I rolled snake eyes.

Hair adjustment.

My hair again? But soon I realized what it meant. We were still naked, after all, from having our clothes being soaked and suddenly, I felt like a lot of things were detaching from me. I looked down and saw as every piece of body hair that wasn't on my head, suddenly fell off me. It felt, weird, like taking off a really thin coat. Felt cold afterwards too. To add insult to injury, the hair turned into dust and just got swept away. Like...sigh...like magic.

"Bwhahaha! You look like a new born baby. Haven't seen you clean shaven down there, or anywhere, well, ever! Bwhaha!"

Of course Carla was having joy at my expense, but I did have to admit, this was actually fun. It wasn't nearly as scary as I had expected or as weird. Really, so we lost some hair and she gained some strength? That's not so bad.

But I did remember I got snake eyes. Which means I had to roll again. I was use to whole show by now, which was a little or a lot sad compared to how amazing it was just a little while ago but its finish was just so much better than its journey, in this case. Though the next words froze my heart solid.

Gender change.

It started from toes and heart weirdly enough. It wasn't anything absolute really, no sudden increase or decrease per se but I could feel as everything got just a little modified. And by everything, I mean everything. Tendons, toe nails, the shape of my foot, the size of my organs, the feel of my skin, the width and length of my bones, everything was coming all at once.

It grew, raising, growing up my legs while my organs were still playing hopscotch once which one was going to change now. The alteration of my knees, the shape of my legs, the shape of my ass and then came the first big alteration.

My dick was shrinking, I could feel it, like getting into a pool but without the cold or numbness. No, much more like an erection going down but it just going down and down and down and down before, I couldn't feel it at all. It wasn't painful or anything but to feel a part of you just shrink out of existence was, was awful. It truly can not be compared to seeing and watching and feeling as a part of you is just, erased. Then my organs seemed to agree and it all sped up, the rest of my body was shifting now, my arms changed, my body shape, and then my breasts. Which previously, I had a completely flat chest but like a pop up book, they suddenly appeared. They weren't big, I was truly an AA cup, there were guys with bigger boobs than this depending on fat. But they felt so, utterly different for some reason. I honestly couldn't put my finger on it at any point, well especially at this moment of utter befuddlement as my brain had gone far far away, but they were just so different. Maybe more sensitive?

Then I felt my face and brain being modified and I nearly passed out. Something was different, I couldn't place what it was, but my brain had been modified. My face was probably a more pressing feeling but my mind was hard stuck that my brain had just been changed. Which is almost a redundant and ironic sentence. My altered mind on my mind about being my altered mind. To save me and scare me away from that precipice, my crotch started to grow hot and my stomach as well. The feeling of change that had started inside me had gone down to my pelvis and been joined by the other sensation.

If feeling a part of you grow out of existence is utterly horrifying, then growing a part of you grow into existence, was like, well admittedly it was less awful but still not great. After the absolute burning point was done, I could feel, well, I now knew for sure I had a vagina. There was really nothing quite like having an opening outside yourself that you can mistake for anything else.

After all of that, that, I sat down.

My wife was over me immediately.

"Eddie? Eddit are you okay? Eddie, say stuff, I'm getting really worried, you're, you're a woman..."

"I'm, I'm okay...it was just, it was just a lot Clara. It was a lot."

That was all we said for a minute as I caught my breathe and Clara's panic changed into incredulity.

"I can't believe it... you actually became a girl. How are you feeling?"

Well I had just had my entire body morphed from point A to point B so I wasn't really feeling up for thinking about that or answering her question. But I roused and rallied and finally took stock of myself.

I was a woman. I could feel my boobs, small as they were, my changed face, I looked down and I wasn't even androgynous, everything about me had utterly changed. It almost didn't feel like my body. And my vagina...wow, just, my vagina was making me feel all kinds of weird.

"I feel like I was run over by a truck and woke up in a new body. This feels, weird."

Clara reached down to rub my shoulder and I pulled back.

"Don't! I mean, uh, don't touch me right now. I'm just, this is too much."

Clara just smiled at that and started touching me all over! It felt, it felt way too sensitive, way way too much. I even felt like I was gonna cry for some reason. Then Clara started to reach down and I had to slap her hand away.

"Stop! Don't just, don't just do that!"

"Sorry sorry, you're just too cute as a girl haha."

"Just take your turn."

And so she did and what she got was surprisingly familiar.

Gender Change

"Uhh, wait a minu-"

And then the change started. It was way more sudden and intense, looking outside rather than in. Her hair somehow shortened, her muscles grew even more noticeable and sharper, her body started to change and grow and shrink and morph before my very eyes. I couldn't track all of the things happening because it was just so quick. I hadn't realized how sudden the change was. It felt like it took much longer when it was happening to you.

Suddenly, before my eyes as if I had blinked, was a total chick magnet. Ripped, clean shaven face, very slight tan, clearly went to the gym, etc. It was the type of body I'd look at and wish I could have and how the tables have well and truly changed. Because before me, this gym bro, is my wife.

"Whoa. Now I know exactly what you mean about being run over by a truck. That's a whole thing."

The voice had even changed! I hadn't even noticed that mine was any different but it had to be. Clara's now sounded like any typical male guy voice. You wouldn't ever be able to tell she was a woman.

"Wow, is that how having a dick feels like?"

She was, because of course she was, currently swinging her dick around quite literally. She then began to touch it.

"Oh, wow, I can kinda guy why you guys like this kinda thing but I'm not really seeing all the appeal of touching yourself just yet. It's just remaining floppy so far. Guess it kinda takes a bit to warm up eh? Going by you at least, thats the case."

I just returned her look with a blank dead eyed stare. Rude, really. Didn't know making yourself into a guy made you a jerk too. But as her eyes met mine, something seemed to change. Her jaw went slack and her body seemed to tense and loosen at the same time.

12