The Game of Survival Ch. 01

Story Info
Transported into playing a sadist game.
3.2k words
3.93
6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and above.

*

'Where the fuck am I?' I thought to myself.

I found myself in a room that I didn't recognize. There wasn't any windows, just a bed, a photo of me and my dad, and 3 doors.

The last thing I could remember, I was dressing up and preparing to meet my friends. Now I'm in this weird room with the 3 doors.

First door had the word 'Proud' engrave on it. Second door had 'Submissive' and the third door had 'Freedom'.

'What is this? Am I to choose the one that suits me best? And why is there no windows? What is this place?'

I started to panic a little until I saw the items on the bed. "What the fuck? I swear those aren't there earlier!" I said out loud.

There were 3 items on the bed. A pink vibrating dildo, handcuffs, and blindfolds.

"Alright I get it, I have to choose the one I need, right?" I asked, as if someone would answer me.

The mirror suddenly had words written on it. To be honest even though it was creepy, I found myself to be calm instead. Maybe because of the bright lighting in the room.

'Choose the item and door that best describes you' The words on the mirror were written in red lipstick. I thought it was blood at first.

I began to analyze a little. Dildo meant something to fill me up, Horny and maybe desperate. Handcuffs meant to lock someone up, or just being kinky, or represents degradation of social status. Blindfolds meant to cover eye sight, or to hide from the light, to live in darkness.

Handcuffs would suit me well. Since I'm a slave to a Master. But dildos were also a need for me. And then there was the blindfolds, which I could resonate with.

I thought about it for a while and said, "All of these items suit me, therefore none of it suits me the best."

The 3 items disappeared into thin air.

Now I knew that these 3 doors would never disappear, if it did it meant that I'm stuck here for the rest of my life. I had to choose a door this time.

"Proud. I've never been proud of anything before, except maybe my sexual techniques." I said out loud and laughed at my own words.

"Submissive.. I definitely am a submissive, but is it really the one that best describes me?"

"Freedom. I guess it's tempting and I probably want it, but it doesn't describe me."

I thought about my choices for a while and decided. "Alright. Let's choose submissive!"

I opened the door and walked into darkness.

There was a light on the ground nearby, I walked over and suddenly the entire place got lit up! I looked around and saw a total of 7 other men and women. It looked like I was the last one out of that weird room as I saw 8 balls of light on the ground. I was the 8th and last one.

Everyone was just sitting on the ground with their backs on the wall, totally keeping a safe distance from each other.

I walked to an empty spot and did the same. Only God knows what had installed for all 8 of us...

----

After a few minutes of us sitting in silence, The platform in the middle of the hall was raised up and a card appeared with our names on it.

I picked the card that had 'Qin hua' on it. I flipped it over and saw words on it. 'Truth or Dare'

Without thinking, I said "Truth" out loud and everyone turned to look at me.

I saw the words on the card changing, "Tell everyone what door did you go through to get here." I read out loud.

"I went through the door that says Submissive."

A few men and 1 woman smiled at me.

The card disappeared from my hand and my platform was shining again. "I guess this time I was the first to complete."

"Truth!" A man said, followed by "Nope. The answer is no. I didn't cheat on my girlfriend with her mother. What a stupid question."

Suddenly, balls of light started to appear and surrounded the man, "Wait, what the.. AH!!!!!"

And... He just... Vanished.

I didn't even knew his name and he's just.. Gone.

"Dare!" A man said. "Kiss someone of the opposite sex.... erm."

All 4 of us women backed away from him. "Can anyone help me? Please I don't want to die.."

The man walked towards me, "Hey beautiful, can you help me? You're a submissive right? Just kiss me!"

"Hey leave her alone. She doesn't even know you!" The women said and stood in front of me.

"Well.." The man said. "Neither do either of you, so unless you want me to force myself on you, fuck off!"

I grabbed the women's shoulders and said "It's okay. It's just a kiss. We have to help each other."

"Are you sure? You don't have to do it if you don't want to!" A woman said.

"It's fine. I'm okay." I replied and walked towards the man.

"Thanks babe. I knew you will help!" The man said and we kissed, longer than we needed to.

"I'm Adam." The man that just kissed me said.

"I'm Qin Hua, you can call me Q." I replied.

The rest of the women chose truth and all of them had to tell everyone an embarrassing detail about themselves.

Erika had sex with all of the boyfriends of her female friends. Amy's first sexual intercourse was with her brother. Jessica had given a blowjob to her math teacher, he was a couple of decades older than her.

A man said "Dare" and said, "Have Sex with someone of the opposite sex!"

"Anyone wanna help? How about you, Q? Come help me!" The man said.

Adam stood in front of me, "Hold it! She's not going to have sex with you, now fuck off!"

"Relax man! I'm just joking! That isn't what the card says! Here take a look yourself!" The man said and gave his card to Adam.

While Adam was reading it, Andy walked up to me and gave me a hard slap to my face.

I winced in pain and fell to the ground.

"There! Now my dare is done!" Andy said and Adam started to fight with him. The women helped me up and asked if I was okay. I nodded my head and got up.

The last man, Jason, chose truth and he said "I lost my virginity to a prostitute!"

Jason looked down and hoping we would laugh at him but none of us did. He smiled a little and the platform went down. Jason hopped off it.

"Alright stop it guys! Enough!" I told them and they stopped.

A television monitor started to come down and displayed the following message to us, 'Good job on completing the game, players! Do continue to do your best and remain honest and true to yourself. Otherwise you will end up like that first player that disappeared.'

After a minute, a video started playing. It was the same man that disappeared. He was chained up with his arms and legs apart. A razor sharp blade started to come for him. "No wait! Please stop this! Please man! Please! AHHH!!!!"

I closed my eyes before I could see it happening. Adam hugged me.

"It's over. You can open your eyes now, Q." Adam said.

I opened my eyes and saw another message. 'Next game will begin shortly, get ready, players!'

8 doors magically appeared on the walls nearby. 1 of the doors had an red X with the word 'Loser' on it. The rest had our names on it.

Adam asked if he could kiss me again for good luck, I smiled and nodded my head. We kissed and went into our doors.

I walked into darkness until suddenly I was in another bright and weird room. It looked like the same room as before, just that it had nothing. Just an empty room with a television monitor.

'Since you chose not to choose any items earlier, you will now make use of all 3 items. Use all 3 items and perform.'

"Oh fuck me!" I said to myself. The 3 items from earlier appeared on the ground.

First, I took the dildo and slid it into pussy. I wasn't wearing any underwear since I was going to meet with my girlfriends.

Next, I handcuffed my right hand and blindfolded my eyes, then I handcuffed my left hand behind my back.

"Ah! Oh God!" I moaned out loud since no one could hear me except maybe the Gods or whoever behind these games.

After my orgasm, my handcuffs came off and I removed all the items and got decent again. Another door appeared and I went through it.

Same thing, walking into darkness until I saw a light. Adam was there in the room and I hugged him. He was like my game boyfriend or something, at least that's what I thought.

We knew absolutely nothing of each other but in the game we somehow connected.

Andy was there too, and he gave me a smirk. I tried to ignore him by closing my eyes as I hugged Adam.

The women and Jason all came out almost at the same time. The doors disappeared and nothing happened for s minute.

Jessica, a blond, knelt down on the floor and said "That was so hard to clear!"

"Oh yeah. Tell me about it. I thought I was gonna fail and die!" Jason said.

"What did you guys had to do? Was it the same like me? I had to use the item that I chose." Amy said.

"Yup! Pretty much the same." Andy said.

All of us seemed divided as we sat down on the ground with 2 very distinct groups.

There were me, Adam, Jason, Amy in the first group. The second group had Andy, Erika and Jessica.

We talked in our group of 4 about our lives and where we were from. Before I got to talk about myself, a television monitor came down and all of us stood up.

'Congrats to the 7 of you players for completing the game. As a reward, all of you will see what the other person did in the game earlier! Please enjoy!'

"N-No... No! NOO!!!!" I cried and got on my knees. 'How could they do this to me...' I thought to myself.

First video was Adam, all he had to was read a book under 5 minutes and did an exam. He aced it easily since the book was something he studied in the past.

Secondly it was Amy. The television monitor showed us the video of Amy having sex with her brother on the right side of the screen while the left side showed the video of her fucking herself with a cucumber.

"Oh my God! This is so embarrassing!" Amy said.

"Looks like you're not as innocent as I thought, you dirty little slut!" Andy shouted across the room.

"She is not a slut, you bastard! I will..." I pulled Adam's leg and stopped him from continuing by shaking my head. Because I knew I was a slut. Even if I tried to deny it, it's the truth.

All of us saw the videos of what the rest had to do.

Andy had to shoot all 6 of us with a pistol. Imaginary figures.

Erika had to stab Amy, Jessica and me with a knife.

Jason had to masturbate into a sexy doll in his room.

Jessica had to throw a Molotov to her parents and burn them.

And finally it was my turn. Before the video started, I got up and hugged Adam. I couldn't find any words to say so I continued hugging him as he watched the video of me humiliating myself in the room and orgasming...

As I closed my eyes, I heard both male and female laughters as I cried silently, hugging Adam.

All 6 of them saw me masturbating with my left boob on display.

'Hope you enjoyed it. All of you will now be given bedrooms to rest before your next game. Enjoy.'

I didn't read it from the television monitor, Adam read it to me.

"Calm down baby. It's not that bad. In fact it was very sexy and I'm starting to fall for you." Adam said.

The bedroom that I was assigned to couldn't had been any worse. I had Andy's room on my right, with Erika and Jessica rooms on my right. Adam was all the way to the end.

"Hey sexy! Nice performance!" Andy said to me while staring at me as I walked into my bedroom.

I went into my bedroom and locked the doors. My bedroom had a single bed, bathroom, and nothing else. It was a very small room.

Even though I wasn't totally humiliated like Amy, fucked her brother plus fucked herself to orgasm, I was still very humiliated with my video. I took all my dress and cried myself to sleep on my bed.

"Mmm... Ah... Urgh... Ah!" I moaned in my sleep as I dreamt about my video. The only humans that I knew from now on were strangers and all of them saw me orgasm.

"AHH!!" I screamed in pain when I felt something penetrating my pussy.

I opened my eyes and saw Andy having sex with me! I tried to resist but Erika and Jessica were holding my arms down!

"No... NO!! Stop this!" I cried.

"Don't act like you didn't want this to happen, Q! You're the only girl that slept naked in this weird place. So just admit it, you want to have sex with everyone!" Andy said.

With my wet pussy and erected nipples, even if I said no, no one would believe it! I'm having sex with a stranger whether I wanted it or not!

"Just hurry it up! Stop wasting both of our time, you bastard!" I said, trying to preserve whatever dignity I had left.

Andy and the girls laughed and he fucked me harder and faster until he came inside me.

"You satisfied? Now fuck off!" I said. Hoping that he would just leave.

"Are you sure you want to talk to me like this?" Andy said. "I'm sure you already know that this place, whatever fuck it is, records everything. What will happen if your precious Adam saw us having sex?"

I swallowed my saliva and remained quiet.

"Say it. Say YES... MASTER.... I WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU ANYTIME YOU WANT!! Say it!" Andy said to me, emphasizing on every word.

"Y-Yes Master... I will have... sex with you anytime y-you want! Happy now?"

"Yup! Very lovely! Bye for now! I will see you soon! Hahaha!" Andy and the girls laughed at me and left my bedroom.

I continued to cry naked in my bed for a few minutes before heading to my bathroom and gave myself a cold shower.

'How did they even enter my room?' I thought to myself.

I put on my one and only piece of clothing, a tight mini red dress along with red high heels and walked out of my bedroom.

I saw Adam and Amy sitting on the floor and talking to each other happily, as if they were flirting!

I stomped towards them a little until Jason stopped me. "Hey Q, you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well i seems like the bedrooms will be unlocked by someone of the opposite sex. Did Andy visit your room?" Jason said.

"N-No... Thank God! Hahaha." I tried to laugh it off and Jason seemed to have bought it.

"That's good. You can stay with any one of our rooms for now if you want, i won't do anything to you, I promise!" Jason said.

"Thanks Jason." I smiled and walked towards Adam. "Hey Handsome."

I stood in front of him, bending down towards him, stroked my hair to the side and behind my ear, and smiling. "What's up, Handsome?"

"Err.... Wow! Erm..." Adam replied. Amy got up and left on her own.

"Can I stay in your room? I heard people of the opposite Sex can unlock our doors. Please? Please let me stay..." I gave my most adorable eyes and Adam nodded his head slowly as he stared at my cleavage.

DING DONG

All of us heard the loud sound and walked towards the sound. "Welcome again my players! Congrats on making it so far!" A weird squeaky girl voice said.

"Since a man was eliminated the previous time, this time it's one of you females!!" The voice said and I started to feel scared.

"As we all previously known, us girls always had to obey the man's orders, be it at work, at school, or at anywhere else. So this time, the men will also decide the girls fate!" The voice said. I looked at Adam, hoping he would save me from certain death.

"Since it's the mid game, all of you would have build relationships by now, if you haven't, all you can do is pray!" The voice said. "This next game is process of elimination! The men will choose 1 specific lady to have Sex with, and the one lady remaining will... well you know! Ha! Ha! Ha! Alright I will give you guys some time to think about it!"

The television monitor came down and started the timer of 5 minutes.

"I'll choose you for sure! I won't choose anyone else!" Adam said to me.

I smiled and hugged him.

"I guess, I'll choose you.. Amy. Unless you prefer Andy... which I... erm..." Jason said to Amy but before he could continue, Amy went and kissed him.

"What the fuck! Who are you going to choose, you jerk off!" Erika said to Andy.

"Pick me, Daddy! I'll obey all of your orders!" Jessica said to Andy.

Andy didn't say a word.

When the timer counted down to zero, the voice talked again. "Bing bong! Time's up! First up to choose will be.... ANDY!!"

"Who among these girls do you want to have Sex with and save?" The voice asked.

"You. I choose you, Q!" Andy said as he pointed at me.

"What the fu..." Adam said but was cut off by The Voice. "Bing Bong! Okay! Go ahead and take that woman! Have fun!"

Andy came and took my hand.. "What... stop it! I don't want to have Sex with you!" I shouted as my arms got dragged by Andy into his bedroom.

"Behave yourself! Don't you want to live?" Andy said with a smile that he tried to hide it.

Whether I wanted it or not, I got dragged into his room and he tore my dress away, violently.

I covered up my naked body as I laid on his bed and said, "Please don't be too rough with me...."

Andy laughed and fucked me hard and violently, for the second time and I loved it. I tugged on his bedsheet as I got fucked hard and moaned happily.