The Game They Played Ch. 02

Story Info
The game escalates at a lightning pace beyond foot fetish.
8.2k words
3.33
764
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin stood by the printer and watched Alice at her desk, her delicate fingers with manicured, long, bright red fingernails resting motionless on the keyboard. She stared at the screen in front of her, and one would have thought she was reading something on the monitor if not for the fact no document was open. In just a few months, she had transformed from a modest young woman who blended in with the crowds without being noticed to a sexy vixen who turned heads with her presence. It all started with Martin's words, "I will worship your feet one day." He wanted to take things further but knew he had to be patient with her, sow the seeds in her mind and wait for them to germinate. What he did not know was that her husband, Daniel, was aware of their games and how knowing what they had done affected him. When the last page of the document was printed, he scanned through the pile of papers and, as he walked past Alice, stopped briefly behind her.

She did not notice Martin approaching. Her mind was on what her hubby had said when shutting the door on her, "No more games in the office or anywhere else, Alice. You can tell him it is over until I install more cameras in the apartment." "What did he mean by all that? And what did he mean by until I installed more cameras?" She pondered, not knowing what to make of all that. His words confused her. She wondered if he meant she could continue with the game of foot fetish, but on the other hand, he did categorically say that he did not want her to do so. "So why would he ask me to dress so sexy after what had happened and then tell me no more games but then say in the same breath that until he installed more cameras? It sure sounds like he wants me to invite Martin over again once he has installed those cameras in the apartment," she reasoned. Suddenly, the image of Daniel naked on the bed in his hotel room popped into her mind: his hand firmly wrapped around his cock, furiously stroking his hard phallus as, in his own words, he pictured Martin fucking her. "You dog, I could make you a cuckold if that was what you wanted," she blurted out and giggled.

"You are gorgeous, Alice," Martin murmured, standing behind her, hearing her voice but not catching the words.

"Thank you, Sir," she mumbled, shaken from her thoughts, wondering if he had overheard her.

"I enjoyed what we did the other night. I look forward to a repeat performance, Alice," he murmured, his breath tickling her ear, sending a slight shiver through her.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered as Martin walked away, not waiting for her reply.

Alice's head was spinning. She had to talk to Daniel to clarify in her mind what he truly wanted, although as the day went by, she was more and more confident Daniel wanted her to bring Martin to their apartment for more of the same. She felt a rush of thrill thinking of another night with her "teddy bear" as by then how she called Martin in her mind. Martin had not said another word to her the rest of the day, which made her feel relieved when she headed home. Daniel was already home, and unbeknownst to Alice, he took the afternoon off to install the additional cameras he had told her.

Being Friday night, the night Alice and Daniel usually hit the town to relieve the stresses of the week, she began to prepare for their evening out. She dressed as seductively as she possibly could, pulling her hair up in a loose bun, applying a generous amount of makeup around her eyes in the "smokey eye style" and bright red lipstick to her lips that matched the nail polish on her manicured finger and toenails. She fastened her black suspenders around her waist and rolled a pair of sheer, tan-coloured, seamed stockings on her legs. After some consideration, she decided on crotchless lace panties, her brand new black sandals with spiky 14 cm steel heels, and slipped into a sky-blue chiffon dress, just long enough to cover the welts of her stockings. She loved how she looked, how the plunging neckline revealed her olive skin while her shapely legs were on full display. She was not disappointed seeing the lust in Daniel's eyes and knew she had achieved what she had wanted.

"Turn around, Wifey, and close your eyes," Daniel said, and so she did.

Carefully, he fastened a 2cm wide black velvet choker around her neck with the letters H and W embroidered in gold thread. She was delighted and wanted to see what he bought for her, but Daniel would not let her, saying it was time to go. She reluctantly gave up, and they left for the night. During the drive, Daniel told her he had taken the afternoon off to buy the new cameras and had installed them in the apartment. She patiently listened to him, waiting for her opportunity to talk about what was on her mind, but that did not eventuate. Alice was surprised when Daniel pulled into the car park of the same establishment where Martin had kissed her toes for the very first time, but she did not say anything. Entering the premises, she was nervous, wondering if Martin would be there and, if so, what would happen. The two men never really met in person, but Daniel watched Martin make love to her legs, that he did not know.

Sitting at their table, Daniel saw Martin and his wife, so he assumed the woman was his wife, taking a table at the far end of the restaurant. As the night went on and they finished their dinner, he watched the woman get up and walk to the restroom. He excused himself and left Alice alone, hoping Martin would approach her. He was not disappointed, and as soon as he walked away, he noticed Martin approaching their table. He had been anticipating that this would happen and quickly returned to his table, surprising both of them.

After some introduction, Martin suggested they sit together, but Daniel declined it and instead suggested he could have a dance or two with Alice. Martin was delighted and asked if Daniel would dance with his wife in return, reasoning he did not want the "old woman" to sit on her own. He agreed, and Martin returned to his table as his wife took her seat. Soon, the lights dimmed in the venue, the band began to play, and Daniel led Alice out onto the dance floor. They had only danced for a couple of songs when Martin and his wife drifted beside them.

"Hello, Alice, nice to see you here."

"Hello, Martin," she replied, smiling.

"Enjoying the night?" Martin asked.

"Yes, it is beautiful."

"Would you mind if we swap partners, Daniel?" Martin asked, smiling broadly.

"Sure, if Alice is okay with that," he said and looked at Alice, who nodded.

They swapped partners, Daniel drawing Lucy into his arms. She was about the same age as Martin, although in a much better shape. Still, Daniel noticed the extra few kilos around her waist that added to her overall charm. Her hair was loose on her naked shoulders, and she wore a flowing black evening dress that stopped just above her knees, smoke-coloured nylons, and black pumps, not as high as Alice's heels but close. She had light makeup and a big smile on her face as she gently melted into Daniel's arms.

"Hello, Daniel," she murmured, looking up into his eyes. "I am Lucy."

"Nice to meet you, Lucy. I see you already know my name."

"Yes, Martin talks about Alice and you."

"Really? And what does he say about us?"

"Well, he thinks Alice is a very beautiful, in fact, a very salacious woman, and you are a lucky man, albeit a bit naive."

"Does he think that? And why is that so?"

"Well, Martin thrives on seducing married women and making them his mistress."

"Mmhmm."

"I see you are not surprised by that."

"No, I am not. I have the feeling something has been going on between those two."

"What will you do about that, Daniel?"

"Nothing. It's just my suspicion without any proof. Can you keep all this to yourself?" he said, thinking, "I don't want Martin to know that I know."

"Sure."

"I don't want their actions to be influenced by them knowing I suspect something."

"That's fair enough," she said while she thought, "Such a sweet, naïve boy you are."

Seeing Martin and Alice drift away from them and disappear on the crowded floor, she wrapped her arms around Daniel's neck, surprising him. She wanted to stop him from looking for Alice and to pay full attention to her. While Martin tried to seduce the wives of unsuspecting husbands, one day, Lucy decided to work on their husbands, saying, "If it is good for him, it is good for me." She was quite successful in doing so, so much so there were occasions when the wife rebuffed Martin's seduction attempt while the husband fell for Lucy's charms, and now Daniel was in her sight. He was a handsome young man, a man she had not experienced for many years, and she wanted to feel his young, hard body ravage her. She wanted a toy boy to please her whenever she needed a hard cock, a young lover on the lonely nights her husband was sharing a bed with his mistress.

Daniel slowly spun around with Lucy in his arms and noticed Alice and Martin had drifted away from them. They were nowhere to be seen on the dance floor, but it was crowded by then and a bit too dark too. It did not worry Daniel at all since they were in public. Strangely, he felt a slight thrill, thinking they might be up to some naughty stuff in a dark corner of the club, even though he did not want them to do anything that was not recorded by the cameras.

"You are gorgeous, Alice," Martin murmured, leading her away from their spouses.

"Thank you, Sir, and you are very handsome."

"Do you honestly think so?"

"Yes, Sir. I think you are a handsome and..," she paused, "a sexy man."

"I don't know about that, but I am sure you are the hottest woman here."

"You just say that, Sir."

"I love your choker, it adds to your sex appeal."

"My husband gave it to me tonight."

"What the letters H and W stand for?"

"I don't know. I have not seen the choker yet. He fastened it around my neck and would not let me see it."

"So you are wearing something you have never seen."

"Yes, I trust him. He won't make me look like a fool."

"How do you feel knowing it might..," he paused for a second before continuing, "probably means, hotwife?"

"Do you think so?"

"Yes, come to think of it, it does mean that, and you are a sexy hotwife."

"He likes me to dress hot and sexy, so I guess it is fine."

"It also means a shared wife, a wife who cuckolds her husband."

"I know, but I don't think that was what he meant."

"Does he suspect us fooling around?"

"Maybe.., I don't know. I don't think he knows."

"Splendid."

"Does your wife know?"

"Yes, Alice. She knows every time I worship a woman."

"Isn't she upset and hurt?"

"It is a long story, but no, she isn't."

Martin drew Alice closer and, burying his face into the crook of her neck, softly kissed and nibbled her delicate skin, sending shivers down her spine. Unaware of her actions, she softly moaned and loosely draped her arms around his neck, melting against his flabby, round body while feeling dreamy. He went on kissing her neck and telling her how beautiful she was, drawing her deeper into his web with every word.

"One day, I will make love to you, Alice," he murmured into her ear.

"What did you say, Sir?" She breathed into his neck, not fully registering his words.

"One day, you will be my mistress, Alice."

"Mmhmm," she moaned as the words slowly began to sink in, and her pussy tingled.

They danced in silence for a few minutes, Martin allowing his words to register in her mind, and the seeds he had planted to begin to germinate. Her mind was in a state of flux, the notion of being Martin's lover made her giddy with excitement, while she worried about what that would do to her marriage and her husband's reaction to her infidelity. It was one thing to play a bit of footsie and another to be Martin's lover. "I am sorry, Tiger. I hope you can forgive me, forgive your adulterous wife. He wants me to be his mistress, his lover, and I do too," and with those thoughts on her mind, she tightened her arms around his head and kissed his neck, making Martin smile as he felt her warm lips linger on his skin. The band stopped playing, announcing a short break, and the dancing couples slowly dispersed. Martin took the excited woman's hand and led her to her table while watching Daniel lead Lucy to her table.

"Thank you for the dance, Alice. I hope we can dance again before the end of the night."

"I am sure we can arrange that, Sir," she replied demurely.

He turned to walk to his table just to see Daniel sitting down on his chair, talking to his wife. "She is making more progress than I expected," Martin thought, taking a beeline to the bar and, after ordering drinks, returned to Alice.

"I did not want to leave you here by yourself while hubby is busy chatting with my wife, so I got us drinks."

"Thank you, Sir," she said and looked towards Daniel, who seemed to be in an intimate conversation with Lucy.

Martin pulled up a chair close to hers and sat beside her, putting his arm around her shoulders, drawing Alice against him. She accepted his forwardness and rested her head on his shoulder, her hand gently resting on the top of his round belly.

"Have you meant what you said, Sir?" she asked softly.

"What did I say?"

"You know."

"I said many things. I don't know what you are referring to, Alice."

"You know. When you said you would make love to me."

"Yes, of course I did."

"But I am a married woman."

"Yet you are in my arms, snuggled up to me."

"Yes," she sighed and looked at Martin.

He did not miss the glint of arousal in her eyes and touching her chin with the tip of his fingers, he tentatively kissed her lips. Feeling Martin's lips on hers, Alice closed her eyes, opened her mouth just enough to allow him entry, and their tongues became acquainted. She melted in his arm fast, while her teddy bear's tongue sensually caressed hers, exploring her mouth. She thought of Daniel and how making out with Martin might make him feel. "Is he watching us, watching his hotwife making out with another man?" She thought and draped her arms around Martin's neck, giving herself fully to their passion while wanting Daniel to see her, to watch her adulterous behaviour. The thought of cuckolding her husband, being his hotwife and letting him watch Martin fuck her excited her. Her resolve of being a faithful wife weakened by the seconds overtaken by an unfathomed desire to be Martin's mistress, to cuck her husband, to be a hotwife. Her mind was in a fog while her pussy was on fire as she felt Martin's tongue in her mouth, his hand on her thigh, his fingertips brushing on the flesh of her leg just above the welt of her stocking.

Lucy, seeing them kissing so intimately, touched Daniel's cheek, making sure his attention was entirely on her and not on their spouses.

"Do you think I am desirable enough to be kissed?" She asked with a husky voice.

"Yes, you are, Lucy."

"Even for a young man like you?"

"Yes, you are a very desirable woman."

"Would you kiss me, Daniel?"

"I can't. I am here with my wife."

"So if your wife wasn't here, you would, is that what you meant?"

"No, I didn't."

"Then what did you mean?"

"I meant if I was single, I would kiss you."

"And what if your wife doesn't mind?"

"I am sure she would."

"I don't know about that," Lucy said and softly kissed his lips.

Daniel pulled away in panic and looked towards Alice, who was passionately making out with Martin while wrapped in each other's arms.

"You see, she would not mind," Lucy said, moving her chair beside Daniel's.

"Show me you are not just saying it to me. Show me you would kiss an old woman like me."

"I..," Daniel began when Lucy's lips touched his.

The feeling of her moist, warm lips and the image of Alice kissing Martin obliterated his resistance, and he returned Lucy's kiss. Their lips parted as Lucy wrapped her arms around his neck, and they pashed.

"I want to make love to your legs, Alice," Martin whispered into her ear while nibbling on her earlobe. "Let's get out of here."

"I can't. I am here with Daniel."

"He is okay. I am sure he is in good hands and won't mind."

"I don't know... Mmmm," her words trailed off into a moan as Martin swirled his tongue around her ear and squeezed her thigh.

"Come on, Alice," he said, standing up and pulling her with him.

Alice glanced towards her husband, who was pashing Lucy, then looked at Martin.

"My place," she said, and they walked towards the exit, hand in hand.

Alice looked back from the door, just as Lucy broke the kiss, and her eyes briefly met Daniel's. "If you want to stop me, Tiger, do it now," she thought as the door closed behind her. Daniel felt the familiar feeling of jealousy and excitement stir in his guts seeing her leave with Martin, the same feeling he had felt watching the video of them in their living room, the feeling that fuelled his sexual excitement. Lucy noticed the mixed emotions in his eyes and turned his face towards hers.

"If you want to stop them, go after her, take her home, and put a stop to their game, but if you don't, she will be his mistress, and you will have no say in what happens from there on. They are on their way to your apartment, to your bedroom, where he will claim his right to her on your marital bed. It is your choice, but if you decide to stay then kiss me, my lovely boy."

Daniel's head was spinning; on one hand, he wanted Martin to fuck his Alice, and to watch them as they fucked, but on the other hand, he was not sure about this mistress thing. He sat there with his thoughts and emotions jumbled up while trying to process what Lucy had told him when he felt her lips lingeringly kissing his. The next thing he knew, they were fiercely pashing, Lucy's arms tightly draped around his neck.

"I will take you home, my lovely boy, and I want you to fuck me senseless," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, stood up and led the smiling Lucy out of the bar.

When Daniel opened the car door, before getting in, Lucy wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately pashed him. She wanted him to focus on her all the way home and not think of Alice. Sitting in the car, she hiked up the hem of her dress until the flesh of her white legs was visible above the welt of her stockings and placed her hand on the back of Daniel's head, sensually stroking his neck. She knew Daniel liked to look at legs just from how Alice showed hers off. Soon, she was smiling, seeing Daniel stealing glances of hers, even though hers were not as slender and shapely as Alice's were.

Arriving home, Lucy remained in the car until he opened the door for her and helped her out. Daniel closed the car door behind her, took her hands, and pushed her up against the car, pinning her hands next to her shoulders. He fiercely kissed her, making her delighted as finally, he initiated the kiss. "That's it, lover boy, you belong to me now," she thought. She loved his forcefulness, how he pushed her up against the car, restraining her, and that he was a head taller than him, even in her high heels, making her feel like a delicate flower beside him.

"Show the way to your bedroom," Daniel said, breaking the kiss.

"Come on, lover boy," she said, taking his hand.

Entering the bedroom, Daniel was surprised by the four-poster king-size bed with a canopy and drapes over it and the wall-to-wall mirrors on the opposite wall. While Daniel took in the room, she walked to the bed and sat at the foot of it, facing the mirrors.

"Come here and stand before me, Daniel," she said while crossing her legs.

"Yes, Mistress."

"On your knees, lover boy, and kiss my foot."

Daniel obeyed Lucy without questioning her and kissed her foot with soft, lingering kisses.

"Take my shoe off and make love to my foot," she instructed him.