The Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he sank in a thrust, hard, labored...then another...he twisted her face to his...then another, then another, each with the full weight of his body...another, then another...

I watched as he fucked her with an abandon I'd never known...I saw my mother-in-law staring on in horror as he gripped into her daughter's hips so as to anchor her for each new thrust...

A minute...two minutes...his ragged grunts...

And then I heard that squelch of breath that I'd heard since that first night I'd made love to Kim, the two of us contorted in my small dorm bed...that catch, that stammer of noise that said she was rolling over into an orgasm...and then my wife was stiffened with it, coming, coming...coming...

I listened to my own breathing as she evened and then came again...my mother-in-law with her hands over her ears to block it out.

"Holy fuck, you cum good," Tom Morrissey wheezed as he stopped pummeling her. "Two kids, I can't believe your cunt is still this tight." He looked over at Evelyn. "I think Mommy isn't used to hearing her little girl cum like a cheap slut."

He pulled out with a wet sound and heaved her body down towards him...as if her weight was nothing. He lifted her and carefully settled her face down on the coffee table atop the stacks of cash, almost gentle as he got her knees on the cold hardwood. He slid the table a couple inches so she was looking right at me. He knelt behind her and put his palm on the small of her back...she flinched at the touch.

"Ass, I know I gotta do that gorgeous ass..."

"No, god no...please..." Evelyn begged.

"How 'bout another deal first," he said. "Once more, I let you drop the pants and show you ain't hard as an iron rod thinkin' of me shoving my cock in her sweet tush, you do that and I will leave...and I won't even take the money." He pulled a stack of hundreds from under Kim's body and flicked it to the floor for emphasis.

I just looked in my wife's eyes for several long seconds and didn't move. I was harder that an iron bar.

Morrissey chortled and after a moment found his trousers and fished out a small tube...he opened the cap with his teeth...

"Little k-y," he said as he squeezed a glob on his dick and slathered it on. "...Always be prepared, just like the Boy Scouts."

He touched the head of his cock to her anus and she stiffened in absolute fright. We'd never done anything like that...never ...

"Please don't...not that..." my mother-in-law wept.

Morrissey pushed in just a bit...Kim gasp and went rigid.

"No...no...nononono...

"Fuck you Kim," he said, holding himself as he struggled to penetrate her. "...You're so tight I can't even get it..."

And then he had it, an audible "pop" as he made his small entry...Kim stiffened. "There it is, girl," he muttered and slid it in some more. "God that was tight," he said to me and then drove himself into my wife's ass in one push...I saw her eyes roll...an agonized squeal..."take it out take it out take it..."

Tom Morrissey found another cash pile and ripped bills free, crumbling them into a fast wad...he roughly shoved the tennis ball of money into her mouth. He drove his cock in, drove in again...the cords on Kim's neck stood out, her body seemed to convulse with each violating thrust. Her beautiful big eyes glazed over in the pain of his onslaught, her face a purpled crimson. He hefted her up by her short dark hair, her heavy breasts registering every impact as he put that cock into her virgin ass again and again.

...Kim's nipples were hardened...I saw the thickening in her throat...and I knew she was...

My wife exploded in the most furious orgasm I'd ever witnessed...the saliva soaked wad of hundreds blew out of her mouth a shriek of unimaginable pleasure...even as the waves of agony continued to ebb and contort her lovely features. And she came again...then again...I could see her legs kicking beneath the coffee table, her bound hands in spasm, the fingers arched...

And then he was coming himself...a moan, his head arced towards the ceiling as he pumped sperm into her...a look of absolute triumph as he sank back from it and pulled himself free of her rectum with nothing short of contempt.

He stood suddenly and turned away from us. Kim slid her off the table and crumbled into the floor with a soft grunt. He bent down to pick up the torn blouse and wiped his cock clean. He looked at his wrist watch.

"Eighteen minutes," he announced, turning back to Evelyn and myself with his erection flagging. "I said twenty minutes and I came pretty close."

He started dressing...Kim was flinching with tics and vestigial contractions in her stomach. She covered her face with her hands. Evelyn just stared vacantly. Tom Morrissey finished getting dressed and then put the money back into a neat stack on the table.

He suddenly cast a hard look at Evelyn and reached down and stroked Kim's hair...he took a very deliberate step towards my mother-in-law.

"Can I say something to you?"

"Leave us alone," Evelyn hissed, staring down at her despoiled daughter.

"I just wanted to say that my wife or my mother...both of 'em unconscionable selfish bitches by anyone's standards...would have reacted a wee bit different if some guy had tried to extort their way into fucking one of their daughters in the asshole like I just fucked Kimmy in the asshole. They would've said 'scandal be damned' and tore the beating heart out of my chest. ...Just wanted you to know that, I guess."

He glared at her until she looked away. Then he focused squarely at me.

"...Look, how about I float another deal at you, Jack? You and Kim'll have to think it over, of course. The deal is she won't have to resign her job, and you can pay the forty off at let's say a c-note a week, no interest."

"And?" I asked in a tinny, faraway voice.

"And once maybe twice a week she might have to work a little late, you know, just so I can check that there ain't no hanky-panky goin' on with the books." He winked. "...I loved fucking her like that, and she...let's be honest here...she responded very well. And you, you look more turned-on than you've ever thought you'd be."

"You pig you, you bastard you..." Evelyn seethed.

"You shut the fuck up," he bellowed right back at her. "Kim ever steals a dime off me again, and I swear it'll be you I fuck in the ass, old fucking lady or no old fucking lady."

Morrissey caught himself. He took a deep breath and forced an amicable smile. He looked at Kim who was curled up into a ball, and then at me. "My offer is for real, think about it. Kim's a terrific kid and you seem like a good guy. Why not make us all happy."

And he strolled with that. I heard the door close behind him. The stacks of hundreds sat on the coffee table where my wife had just been sodomized. I watched my mother-in-law get up and go over to my wife...she crouched down on the floor and start untying the pantyhose from her daughter's wrists.

"Evelyn leave us alone." I said roughly, standing and advancing a few steps so I towered over my wife.

"We have to help her..."

"Evelyn, I said for you to leave! Go take a walk or go to your room, go wherever."

"She did it for all of us..."

"I'm going to fuck my wife, Evelyn. You wanna stay and watch, you can stay and watch."

I saw Kim look up at me with even more fright than when Morrissey had first put his cock to the tight pucker of her anus.

I pulled my shirt off and stated unbuckling my pants.

I dropped them, kicked off my shoes and stood astride Kim, my erection jacked up like...like an iron bar.

"Jack what's the matter with you..." Evelyn screeched in horror.

"Shut your fucking mouth and leave," I muttered and dropped to my knees, shoving my wife onto her back, her legs spread wide. Her eyes were like silver dollars.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered.

"Sorry you fucked him...sorry you came like, like a..."

I put my cock to her hole and shoved it in...her pussy was sodden, slickly wet.

"Jack..."

"Sorry you were his whore," I said, my face inches from hers, a carnal rage making my vision blur.

"Stop it, stop it," I heard my mother-in-law cry, her footfalls loud as she backed away from what she was seeing.

"Jack..."

And then I was fucking her, I was going hard, my words garbled at her ear...

"You are mine, you're mine."

"Yours..."

"Only mine...I let you fuck him...let you fuck him."

"Only yours..."

"You belong to me, to me. These tits"—I lifted and squeezed her right breast hard enough to make her flinch—"These tits are mine. ...Mine!"

"Yours."

"You cunt is mine...your asshole's fucking mine...Mine!

"Just yours..." her words were gasping...my wife who'd always climaxed with ease was peaking into yet another orgasm as I assailed her vagina.

"You loved having him fuck your ass, say it." I grabbed a fistful of her hair and banged her head off the floor. "Say it!"

"...loved it...loved it..."

"...slut you fucking slut..."

And we were cuming together then, a thrashing clawing climax that left us destroyed, me crumbled atop her quivering body.

"...Don't hate me..."

"I love you" I kissed he mouth. "...I loved watching you."

"Oh god," and my pretty, sweet...sodomized, well-fucked wife actually giggled.

"...I think we're gonna have you keep your job," I said at her ear, and she giggled again.

I stood on shaky legs and lifted Kim off the floor. I looked across the room and saw Evelyn pressed against the farthest wall, her hands to her mouth...Pandora aghast at what she'd let escape.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Epilogue

Fifteen months later.

Seven potato puffs on each plate, exactly even. The grilled cheese sandwiches made with white American, never the yellow one.

I carried the plates in to our girls who were doing their homework on dining room table. I bent and kissed their heads in turn.

Evelyn handed me two glasses of milk, which I set out next to their plates.

I heard my phone buzz on the counter and I turned and asked my mother-in-law to answer it. I watched and saw her stiffen as soon as she said hello.

"I think its mommy," I told the girls. "She probably has to work late tonight."

Evelyn didn't say anything, but held the phone out towards me, as if her arm couldn't get it far enough away from her.

"Why does she have to work late," our oldest daughter, Jen, asked.

""Because mommy has an important job and sometimes her boss needs her to stay and do things he needs." I knew my mother-in-law had heard it. "...How are the sandwiches?"

I left them nodding and chewing.

Fifteen months. Did I ever imagine such a strange fate...of course the answer was no. Kim had gone back to work the two days after Tom Morrissey's visit; had gone back with trepidation and over the hysterical screaming of her mother. The next week, on a Tuesday, my wife had called...her voice quavering over the phone...to say she had to work late that night.

She'd come in a little after eight that evening...her face down to avert her mother's repulsion...and she kissed me and I wondered if she'd sucked his cock. She kissed the girls on the cheek...and I wondered if she'd sucked his cock. And in bed that night, as I fucked as hard as I'd ever fucked her, I asked. My wife told me it all between gasps...I kissed her mouth that had held his cock, I came in her vagina—he'd bent her across his desk that first night and murdered her cunt from behind—and merged my seed with his and I knew we were both lost.

Fifteen months and he'd used my wife at least once a week, often twice. That's the word lodged in my mind...used...though I'd never utter it to Kim. It was the word that put fire to my brain as she'd tell me about each and every encounter...her mouth, her ass...I found myself wondering exactly how much semen had he pumped into my wife's vagina...into her body. He'd given her a raise of exactly a hundred bucks a week after the first month and would knock off an additional fifty bucks as a credit for every time he had her...and we both knew what that equated to; my wife of ten years was a fifty-dollar-a-pop whore, a prostitute albeit with only one john. And every week, after he'd finished with her body, she'd have to stand before him naked and hand him an envelope with a new hundred inside. He'd always give a written receipt that she'd bring home to me...though once her wrote it out on her left breast, and twice had sharpied it across the cheek of her ass.

Fifteen months...he'd amused himself with her ninety three times. Ninety four if she was working late tonight.

Three months ago he called after eleven o'clock. Kim answered and spoke in a hushed tone...she looked worried. Morrissey was in trial that week and was prepping late and he told her to get over to the office so he could fuck her...his exact words. She hesitantly got out of bed and looked outside into the darkness, it was pouring out.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," I said from the bed.

"...No, I'll go. ...He told me to make it fast." She started to get dressed and I got out of bed and looked outside.

"I don't want you driving in the middle of the night, not in that weather."

"But he said..."

"I'll drive you."

Kim had taken off the sweatshirt she slept in and was putting on her bra.

I took her raincoat from the closet and held it out to her. I stopped her and handed it over to her. "This is all you'll need."

We drove the three miles to the office in silence and I waited in the car as rain beat across the Honda's windshield...twenty-five minutes. When she came back her hair was plastered down. She said nothing. I drove her to the back of the Walmart parking lot across the road...I unbelted the raincoat and touched her...goosebumps rising high on her naked flesh... a suck mark bright red on her right breast...rivlets of his sperm already drying on her inner thighs.

Did he know I was waiting outside?"

She nodded.

I tilted the seat back and guided her up till she awkwardly straddled my face....a deep moan as she lowered herself onto my mouth and let me licked her into oblivion.

It my wife's thirty-fourth birthday. We'd celebrated with a nice dinner...and my sucking another man's semen out of her pussy.

Yes, I was lost...

I'd delivered her to his office the next two nights...Tom Morrissey did well in his trial...fucking her at night has become his new good luck charm...on the third night he opened the slat blinds to his second floor office and pressed my naked wife hard against the glass, mashing her face and breasts to the pane. He kept looking at me as he pushed her down to her knees.

Will it last? Will it all crash around us?

I take the phone from my mother-in-law and she turns her back to me. I put the phone to my ear.

"Kim?"

"...I'm gonna be...gonna be..."

She was gasping, grunting with the impact of getting a pounding fuck put to her...I wasn't sure exactly what hole was being used. It was my idea for her to call "during" and she'd done it for the last three weeks. I felt dizzy with the sound of her voice.

"...ahh...ahh...gonna be late...ahh shit..."

"Have fun," I said quietly and clicked off, my mother-in-law stiffening like a clubbed fish.

"I don't know how you...how you can stand it," she muttered. I look at her slim back, the impeccable posture, and yes, I often do imagine Tom Morrissey fucking her sixty-two year old ass while Kim and I look on.

"I love your daughter." I stepped closer and lowered my voice to make sure the girls couldn't here, even though the words would probably go over her head. "And I love hearing her boss give her...dictation."

Yes, we were all lost...

The end

(Hope you enjoyed. I always appreciate comments.)


12