The Games We Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and Dad play a game and this time son joins in.
9.8k words
4.83
55.6k
122

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,178 Followers

The Games We Play - Ch. 02

© Lindat817

If you didn't read chapter 1 of this story, you might want to wait to read this until you have done so. The characters and the initial storyline are introduced there. I hope you enjoy.

For the remainder of the trip to Colorado Lance, Becky, and Paige all slept in the same bed and exhausted themselves each night using a myriad of positions and combinations, looking for creative ways to make each other cum. During the day, they would hike and - as a sort of therapy to help them all assimilate to this new relationship - would talk about what they were feeling. It must have worked because shortly after dinner each evening they were back in bed fully engaged.

During one of these "walking therapy sessions" Paige asked her mom and dad how they intended to tell Paul... or if they still intended to do so.

"Yes, I think it's important to be honest," Lance began. "Especially if we all expect to keep our little game going between the three of us - which seems likely that it will. I know you are very close with him. How do you think he will react?"

"Well..." Paige started, smiling. "I don't really think he will have much of a problem with it... if... you know... maybe he could be included?"

Becky actually stopped in her tracks at this suggestion, causing all of them to stop and stare at each other in silence for a moment.

"What makes you say that?" Lance said. "You haven't told him about your mom and me doing our roleplay have you?"

"No daddy," Paige said quickly. "I swear I haven't. It's just that I know he has some naked or nearly naked pictures of mom on his laptop and I am pretty sure that he used to get my panties - and probably moms - out of the dirty clothes when he was at home. Once after he and I had both been out on dates and gotten high we were back at the house... you guys were asleep upstairs... We went out on the patio and smoked another joint so we were really high. We started talking about sex and he told me he would fuck mom if he thought she would let him. I remember it clearly - but the next day he said he didn't say it," Paige smirked. "After that I snooped around on his laptop and found the pictures of mom."

Lance and Becky both blushed. There were numerous pics of Becky in various states of dress - or undress - that they had taken over the years and they were all on a thumb drive in Lance's desk. Paul obviously found it and made copies for himself.

"Anyway, I'm just saying..." Paige continued, smiling. "If you ever thought about maybe including him, I think he would be very receptive."

"I can see by that smile that you like the idea of including Paul into our game," Becky smirked.

"Maybe..." Paige blushed, as they began to walk again.

"Well, he won't be home for at least a few weeks, so we have some time to think it over," Lance said. "Your mom and I will talk about it first and let you know what we think is best. Does that work for you baby?"

"Yes daddy," Paige said, taking them each in her hands as they walked.

After they got back home life returned to a "new normal." The proximity to Paige's parents left her horny most of the time. Becky explained to her that too much of a good thing - even in the bedroom - could lead to boredom so it was important to keep up the variety which meant there would be infrequent occasions where the three of them would sleep in the same bed. Paige was disappointed but extracted a small measure of revenge by being a bit more bold around the house. She would come and get a snack in the kitchen wearing only her panties, or maybe just her bra and panties as she did the laundry. She would notice the bulge in her dad's pants and would smile to herself, knowing that an invitation to join him and her mom in bed was probably coming sooner rather than later.

About a week after they got back from Colorado Lance and Becky decided to have a "date night" and visit one of their favorite Mexican food restaurants.

"Any ideas what how we tell Paul about including Paige in on our little game?" Lance asked Becky after the waiter took their order.

"I've been thinking about that," she started. "I don't really have an answer yet but have to admit that knowing he has been masturbating to my 'naughty pics' has gotten me a little worked up from time to time," she smiled, blushing.

"Oh really?" Lance smiled. "Worked up how?"

"You know," Becky laughed, lightly hitting Lance's arm. "It's kind of nice to think that I can still get a good looking 24-year-old guy hot."

She took a long sip of her margherita. "I mean... well... not that I would ever really do anything about it," she said softly, glancing at her husband to see how he reacted.

"Does that mean you don't want to do anything about it, or you think I wouldn't approve if you wanted to do something about it?" Lance asked, picking up on his wife's uncertain tone.

"I guess I am kind of wondering what you think about that idea," Becky blushed. "I've always dismissed those thoughts of Paul as a sex object until Paige told us about him wanting to fuck me," she whispered. "Since then, I have thought about it a lot and... well... with Paige sharing our bed... you know... thought maybe I would see if you were okay with seeing if Paul wants to join us in bed."

Becky paused, looking down at the table cloth, moving her silverware from one side to the other before looking up at Lance to gauge the look on his face. He was smiling.

"Sweetheart, you do so much for me in the bedroom, how could I possibly say no to something that you would like to explore?" Lance smiled. "I think the only thing that I would ask is that we are both there together when we tell him about Paige and us. Let's see how that goes and then talk about what happens - or doesn't happen - next. What do you think?"

"I agree that we need to tell him together and we don't know how he will react - so I like the idea of keep our options open after that. But to be clear... you would be okay if he wants to participate with us like Paige?" Becky asked, her face and chest turning red.

"I would be," Lance acknowledged, smiling and taking his wife's hand. "And I can tell that you would be okay with it also. But until that happens I guess you are stuck with me," he laughed.

Becky gave her husband a playful shove and then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "This might be fun," she whispered.

When they got home, Paige was already in bed. They went to their room to change clothes. When Becky closed the door to their room he knew she was sending a signal that she intended for them to have sex tonight. As she stood at the mirror, removing her makeup wearing only her bra and panties, Lance approached her from behind and put his arms around her, kissing her on the neck and nibbling on her ear.

"Would mom like to feel her son's tongue between her legs tonight? And his hard cock in her pussy?" Lance whispered, using one of his hands to cup her tit.

"Mmmmm," Becky purred, pushing her ass against his bulge covered only by his boxers. "Yes. Mommy would like that very much honey."

Lance continued nibbling on her neck and ear and deftly reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She moved her arms so that he could pull it off and fall to the counter in the bathroom. He now held both of her tits and squeezed her nipples between his thumb and middle finger, pulling on them. Becky tilted her head back and kissed him, moaning into his mouth. Lance continued to grind himself into her panty clad ass.

"God mom, I have wanted to kiss you like that for so long," Lance panted when their lips finally parted. "I knew you would be a great kisser."

"Come in here with me," his "mom" said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed. "Mommy wants to show you how well she can kiss other parts of your body."

They got to the bed and Becky turned him around causing him to fall backwards on the bed. She reached down and pulled his boxers off, tossing them to the side, and dropped to her knees taking him into her mouth, dripping saliva all over his balls.

"Fuck mom," Lance gasped. "That feels so fucking good."

Becky closed her eyes and imagined she was actually sucking her sons cock at that moment. She slobbered over it, stroked it, licked his balls, and took him deep in her throat. She wanted Paul to know what a great cocksucker she was.

Lance could only take a few moments of this. It had been years since she had attacked his cock with her mouth so aggressively. She obviously was very much into this new phase of their game.

"Please mom," Lance begged. "Let me eat you now. I don't want to cum so soon," he said shifting so that she was now on her back and his face was buried between her thighs.

"Yes Paul," Becky panted, letting her imagination take over. "Just like that. Oh baby, you are licking mommy so good baby," she gasped, her hands on Lance's head, moving him in micro fractions so that he hit just the right spots with his tongue. "Play with mommy's nipples baby. Twist them, pull on them... don't be afraid. Mommy likes them to be played with like that when she is about to cum."

Lance did as instructed and twisted his "moms" nipples as hard as he could. He knew from experience that there was something about the mix of pleasure and pain that always put Becky over the edge when she was close to an orgasm.

"Oh God Paul," Becky moaned, her chest flushing, her knees locking, and her toes curling. "I'm cumming baby. Taste mommy's cum."

With that she released her juices and Lance lapped them up as fast as he could. Becky's body then went limp and she could only whimper as Lance crawled up and slid his leaking cock into her sodden tunnel. She squealed each time he thrust into her, locking her legs around him as if she was riding some sort of bucking bronco.

"You're... fucking... me... Paul," she gasped in synchronization with his plunges into her. "Cum... in.... my.... pussy."

Lance could feel the wet walls of her canal clamping around him. She was starting to cum again. She didn't usually cum this close together so he knew it was because in her mind she was actually fucking her son. He smiled as his dick began to fill her up with his sperm.

"Here it is mom," Lance huffed. "I'm filling your cunt with my juice."

Becky pulled him closer and felt the semen ooze out of her slowly down her ass onto the bed.

"To be continued," was all Becky could utter before crawling under the sheets and falling fast asleep.

Lance and Becky met Paul at the airport two weeks later on an early Friday evening. He hadn't bothered to check luggage since he was only going to be home for a couple of days. Paul sat in the back of their car as they left the airport. It was still chilly outside and Becky was wearing a light jacket but it only came down to her waist, showing off her long legs and tight butt in her black yoga pants. There was a nervous tension in the air that Paul didn't pick up on - but Lance and Becky acutely felt.

When she was dressing earlier, she realized that she was picking out her lingerie, and the shirt and pants she was going to wear with Paul in mind. Even putting on her makeup and perfume were now done wondering if Paul would approve. It was as if they were going out on a date. She said nothing to Lance about it, since they both knew there was a chance that Paul might be angry or disgusted at their announcement, but the chance that he might be excited was enough to give Becky butterflies as she dressed.

When they got home, Becky took her jacket off and revealed the white silk v-neck t-shirt that she was wearing. There was plenty of cleavage if Paul cared to avail himself and Becky knew it. She smiled to herself as she noticed him staring at her boobs as soon as she took off the coat. She put the casserole in the oven and informed the boys that dinner would be ready in 30 minutes.

Paul went to his old room to unload his things. When he returned downstairs, Paige was there to greet him. The two of them chatted non-stop while Becky prepared dinner and Lance checked his e-mails on his computer.

At dinner the conversation was light - but three of them were aware of the elephant in the room that they were ignoring for the time being. After dinner Paige announced she was going out with some friends and not to wait up for her.

After the dishes were cleared, Becky poured herself a tall glass of her favorite chardonnay and Lance made Paul and himself a vodka martini. They gathered in the living room and picked up their conversation from where they left off at dinner.

"Paul, your mom and I have something we want to discuss with you," Lance said at one point when there was a lull in the conversation. "We have always tried to be open and honest with you and Paige and I know how close the two of you are so your mom and I thought it best to let you know about something that came up a few weeks ago now."

"Sure dad," Paul said, curious about what the deal was. He looked at his mom and she seemed to be squirming in her chair. "What is it?"

"Well, a few months ago your mom and I were... having some... personal time..." Lance said, seeming to search for the words, even though he had considered this "speech" hundreds of times. "I mean - well you know - we were having sex," Lance gushed.

"It's okay dad," Paul laughed at his dad's awkwardness. "I know you and mom have sex. And I have news for you, Paige knows too," he smiled.

"Yeah, that's just it," Lance continued. "This particular time your mom and I were playing a game... you know... like roleplaying... and she was my daughter and I was her dad..." he trailed off. "Anyway, we were both so into it that we didn't hear Paige come home from her date and she overheard us. That led to her and your mom having a conversation and much later... when we went to Colorado as a matter of fact - we took our little game to another level and Paige joined us in bed."

Lance was speaking faster now... trying to get all of the words out as quickly as he could so he could sit back and see Paul's reaction.

"I will say that all three of us liked it, and - while we are making sure we don't make it a full-time thing - we have continued to get together from time to time and I expect we will continue to do so for the foreseeable future," Lance finished, sitting back and taking a large gulp of his martini.

There was silence in the room. It only lasted less than a minute - but to Lance and Becky it seemed like an hour.

"Paul, are you okay honey?" Becky finally said, breaking the silence. "I know it is a lot to take in, but what started out as an accident, has ended up being something that we enjoyed."

"I get that part mom," Paul said, trying to understand what his emotions actually were before responding. "I just don't know exactly how I feel right now. Part of me is curious, part of me is excited, part of me is confused, and I guess most of me doesn't really know what to think. I just need some time to consider it if that's okay."

"Of course sweetheart," Becky said, lovingly. "We can revisit it whenever you are ready."

The remainder of the evening was mostly quiet. They put a movie on but none of them were really paying attention. They were all reliving the conversation and wondering what was going to happen next. Finally Paul announced he was going to bed and went upstairs about 11:00. Lance and Becky followed shortly after.

The next morning, Becky was up making bacon and baking biscuits when Paul got up. He came over and gave her a hug like he did most every morning when he lived at home.

"Sleep well?" Becky asked, mostly out of habit.

"Actually yes," Paul answered. "Once I got to sleep, I slept like a rock. It was nice being back in my old bed."

There was a silence for a bit while Paul poured himself a coffee and sat at the kitchen counter, facing his mom.

"So, tell me some more about how this started," Paul said, seeming to be curious.

"Well... like your dad said... we were playing a game," Becky began. "I had one of those slutty school girl costumes that I bought online a long time ago. For some reason, when your dad and I started fooling around, I turned it into a daddy / daughter thing. It worked for him... and for me," Becky blushed, "and we went with it."

"So... did dad ever reciprocate?" Paul asked. "Did he ever pretend to be your son?"

Becky took a deep gulp of her coffee. "He did," she said softly. "But only once," she offered referring to the night two weeks ago.

Paul decided to table that part of the conversation. "So, when dad said the three of you have hooked up, I guess he meant that all three of you at the same time? Does that mean that you and Paige have played with each other?"

Becky blushed again. "Yes," she answered simply. "It turns out it wasn't the first time for either one of us to be with another woman."

"Why tell me about it?" Paul asked. "I'm not living at home... you could have easily not told me and I probably never would have known."

"Honey, I know it is unconventional," his mom started. "I think your dad and I figured sooner or later Paige would say something to you... the two of you are very close. We wanted you to hear the context of how it began and make sure you knew that we loved you as much as we do Paige."

"Okay," Paul mumbled. "I can see that. I think I would like to take Paige out for the day... just the two of us... go and see some old sights... and maybe visit a bit. Would you and dad be okay with that?"

"Of course honey," Becky said, hugging her son.

When Paige got up, they had breakfast and Paul proposed they spend some time together. Paige was thrilled to do so. She always admired her big brother.

When they returned late in the afternoon, nothing was said about the conversations, either with their mom and dad or with each other. Paul simply told his parents it was good to spend some time with Paige and that he had a better understanding of their relationship... and that he needed some more time to deal with it.

The remainder of the visit was cordial but the unfinished conversation hung over all of them.

"I look forward to hearing from you," Becky said, hugging her son at the airport. "Whenever you are ready to talk, your dad and I are here for you."

"I know mom," Paul said, smiling. And with that he was gone.

The following Wednesday afternoon Becky's cell phone rang and she saw it was Paul.

"Hi honey," she chirped. "How are you?"

"I'm good mom," Paul said. "I'm assuming dad and Paige are at work... do you have a few minutes to talk?"

"Sure," she said, putting the pen down that she was making a grocery list with.

"Paige told me that she told you and dad about finding the pics of you on my computer," he started. "She also told me that she told you about the time I told her that I wanted to fuck you," he choked out. "I guess first that I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I copied those pics off of dad's thumb drive. I know that are yours and dads private stuff. But when I saw them, I couldn't help it."

Becky smiled at his attempt to apologize. "I understand honey," she offered. "I know how young men are. I am flattered that you enjoyed them."

"Yeah," Paul continued. "Paige told me about that too. She said that it was natural for girls to think about their dads and that you thought about yours when you were younger... so I guess I figured that it was not crazy that I think about you like that..." he said, his voice going softer. "Do you know what I am saying?"

"I do sweetheart," his mom said, comforting him. "And I agree that I believe that it is common for most young men to fantasize about their moms at least at some point in their life... if not for quite a while."

"Me too," he said, his lips were dry and he was having a hard time catching his breath. "Mom, did you ever think of me like that? I mean like - you know - like when you and dad were pretending that he was your son... did it turn you on?"

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,178 Followers