The Games We Play Ch. 05

Story Info
A wild and dark night out on the town for Evan & Julie.
5.3k words
4.23
9.6k
14
9

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

The Games We Play, Ch. 5

*******************************************************

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

The first three chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full time girlfriend. Chapter four saw Scott, Julies husband depart and how she immediately went to Evan, her lover, and started six weeks of great fun and even better sex.

This chapter chronicles the first night out on the town for Evan and Julie as a full-blown couple. Things get darkly crazy, and it ends up being an amazing evening.

Thank you to all of you who have rated and commented on the previous chapters, and I apologize for how long Chapter five has taken. But please forgive me and know that Chapters six and seven are already in progress.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

I was out on date with Evan, my boyfriend and seriously hot lover, and I was like a giddy teenager as I clung to his arm.

As we approached the hostess stand I leaned in and said, "Ask for a table for four."

He looked at me and asked why.

"I just saw my best friend, the one who originally suggested I cuckold Scott, and her lover in the bar. We are going to go over there and buy Angela a drink for her suggestion and then the four of us are going to have dinner together. It is going to be two hot wives showing off their hunky men tonight."

He took care of things, and we worked our way through the bar and came up behind Angela and her man. I whispered in her ear, "That's not your husband!"

She spun around and we embraced. She exclaimed loudly that this night was going to be perfect, I got the same vibe. We introduced the men around. Angela's man, Steve, was somewhat a physical clone of Evan, except he was black. He carried great confidence, but it didn't come across as cocky. My initial assessment had me liking him.

While I made these calculations in my head, Angela was more interactive. She sized Evan up with her eyes and then ran her hand down his chest. Evan just smiled and rolled with it and enjoyed the view of Angela's ample chest which was on display via the deep v-neck shirt she wore. "My god you are a hot one. You do realize you have me to thank that you get to be the man who makes my BFF so happy?"

"I have been so informed. And my thanks are deep felt. Making her happy is a labor of love!"

Angela laughed, "Oh, he says all the right things! But Julie my love, does he do all the right things!?"

It was my turn to play along, and in this case, speak the absolute truth, "Every day, every time. Evan never disappoints!"

She leaned back against her Steve and pressed against him and said, "I know what you mean!"

We settled into a really fun date. I was sure others saw us and perhaps even one of our husbands got a text asking WTF! But the four of us cared not, we were entirely focused on each other. The wonderful wild card of the situation, Steve and Evan hit it off perfectly. No rivalry, no pissing match.

We got our table and had an exquisite meal and drank our fill of wine. The men practiced moderation, Angela and I less so. If Angela is a forward person sober, she is five times that with some alcohol in her. So, as the dinner wrapped up, first she asked the waiter to take a group photo and enjoyed watching him turn red when she informed him it was so our husbands could see how much fun we were having.

As this finished up, I leaned into Evan and said, "when Angela sends us that photo, you should send it to my hubby with the caption 'living your fantasy tonight'."

"And what fantasy is that?" Evan asked as he looked at me with curiosity.

"Fucking both me and Angela. Because I guarantee that Angela is about to suggest we move our fun to the next level."

Evan leaned in and didn't miss a beat, "Been with a black guy yet?"

I smiled a devilish smile and said, "Not yet, but the night is young."

And almost as if on cue, Angela made the suggestion I knew was coming and if truth be told, was also hoping for.

"Well gang, this has been a wonderful evening, but the night is young, and Steve and I have a suite booked. I suggest the four of us go there and turn wonderful into spectacular. Who's game?"

It was Evan who responded, "We are, as long as we wouldn't be ruining your fun."

Angela laughed and said, "Oh baby, I was planning to include you in our fun. And Steve has already promised me he would take good care of Julie while I verify all the good things she has said about you."

Steve looked at me and said, "Very good care!"

I blushed. I was going to go black tonight and it was very exciting.

I was about to worry about Evan in this equation when he said, "Well then, and I have always wanted to say this after a hot woman offers herself to me: Check Please!"

We all laughed and then Angela asked, "so is Julie, or am I, the hot woman?"

Evan just answered, "Yes." And he smiled. My man was not stupid!

Steve jumped in, "Enough flirting, let's get to the suite and get this party started. I have a been told that a certain member of the group has never gotten what I can offer!"

I almost moaned at the thought, but then worried Evan would be upset about Steve's advances. I need not have worried.

Evan turned to Angela, and coyly said, "I guess we will just have to occupy ourselves while Steve becomes Julie's first."

Angela laughed, "I like the word occupy. Yep, you are definitely going to occupy me!"

We all laughed and then Angela got up and said, "Julie and I are going to do what all women do and go to the bathroom together, so we will meet you at the car. Evan, I am guessing Steve would like to check out your new ride."

Angela took my hand, and we went into the bathroom. As soon as we got in, she started to kiss me. Damn I had forgotten about that part of this crazy journey. We made out, ignoring the other patrons who were coming and going.

Finally, she broke the kiss and laughed, "Hold that thought, I REALLY have to pee!" I did too so we hurried to the stalls. As I sat down, I had a funny thought. I wish I could share all this craziness with my husband. Yes, it would be fun to tease him, but I also would love to just laugh together at how one half of the world's most vanilla couple was about to have a chocolate experience. He would love every part of this. He would be encouraging me, and he would welcome me back and long to hear every detail. As I sat there finishing up my business, I regretted my communication cut-off. Oh, well I thought, nothing to do now but have a wild evening.

I was a bit worried about how Evan would take things. But as Angela and I found the boys drooling over Evan's new toy, their body language and verbalizing were nothing other then positive. We decided to travel as original couples. And as we got going, I asked Evan, "You OK with all of this?"

"Absolutely. I like Steve and it's not like I won't be fucking the shit out of Angela while you go black. Just promise me you'll come back!"

"Always and forever!"

"That's all I need to hear. Oh, and by the way I sent your Hubby the photo of us in front of his car, and of the four of us. My text read, 'Our first date and look who we ran into. I am about to live your fantasy with Angela and Julie is going black!' and he responded with, 'Fuck, I wish I could see that. All of it. But thanks for sharing. Enjoy!' Your hubby held it together to respond. I am impressed. I guess I should send him an after photo!"

I was really glad that Evan had texted Scott and thus included him. He was still a man I loved and a man I intended to remain with forever. I literally might never fuck him again, but that was something we would decide together at some point after he gets back. I started to laugh as I thought of how crazy it must be for him to try to imagine the night that lies ahead for me. I can't even imagine.

"Poor Scott is hating his cage right now because me being with a black man has always been a fantasy of his. Chances are his vision of our evening will be wilder than reality, but I think his core fantasy is damn likely to occur. Are you sure you are OK with it?"

Evan put his hand on mine and said that he was perfectly OK with it and that the one thing he did share with my husband was he wanted me to be happy. He also indicated that fucking Angela was not going to be a hardship.

I laughed at him and said, "oh you have no idea. She is a wildcat in all parts of her life and I think you're going to have one hell of a ride. I'm so excited about sharing you with her as she is truly my my dearest friend and not sharing you would just seem wrong. I know you were going to rock her world."

Evan laughed and said, "I will do my very best. Although it's going to be hard not to wanna watch you go black for the first time. Steve told me while we looked at the car that he was pretty big and was wondering if you were going to be able to handle it. And without us being engaged in typical male bullshit we did compare sizes and let's just say I am the junior one of the group."

I thought about it and then I finally answered Evan with the simple truth; "well I guess I'm going to find out if I can handle it and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the attempt. It's probably inappropriate of me but the thought of fucking a black man has its own certain color. And Steve seems totally fine with playing up that card so I am going to grin and bear it and I guess I'll know for sure after tonight how much size matters."

Evan laughed and said, "yes you will!"

The way he said it made me nervous, "Wait, how big is he?"

"Well, if my math is any good, your poor husband is straining in a cage just shy of 1/7th of our friend Steve." Evan was 1/5th. Shit, that is much bigger!

"Oh fuck, not sure I can handle that." I said seriously.

"He promised me he will be gentle. And I know you, once slut Julie is unleashed, you will beg him to fuck you hard. And I am sure he will oblige!"

"Coming from anyone else, I might be offended by being called a slut! But I guess if the cock fits...". We both burst out laughing.

We drove on in silence but I put my hand on his knee and when we arrived at the Hyatt I leaned in and kissed him passionately and said, "this is entirely crazy, but let's go in there and have an amazing fucking time!"

Evan looked at me and said, "that's exactly what we're going to do and then when we're done, we're gonna go home and we're going to have more amazing times."

I looked at him and said, "just hearing you say home and knowing that's where I'll be with you makes all of this even more special."

We got up to the room and Angela and Steve were already there. We walked in and before anyone else had a chance to say or do anything Steve walked over to me and kissed me passionately. As he kissed me he started to molest my breasts. Then he took one of my hands and moved it down to where his cock was starting to fill out his pants.

He placed my hand on his growing manhood and through the pants I started to squeeze. It was already big and getting bigger! He spoke to me and to the others and said, "I am going to take you into the bedroom, and I am going to fuck your brains out and you are going to experience what my enormous black cock can do to your white married pussy."

His aggressive nature caused me to moan. I was ironically learning that while I had discovered a dominant part of my personality which I expressed with my husband, with both Evan and now Steve I was realizing that with an alpha male, like both of them were, I also had a submissive side. And I planned to submit to what his cock could deliver.

I looked at Steve and said, "lead the way!"

And that is what he did. He pulled me into the bedroom part of the suite and without any hesitation he started to take off my clothes. He stopped and enjoyed my breasts and while he did that I reached down and unbuckled his pants and as he let them drop to the floor the outline of his cock became clear in his boxer briefs. And let me tell you it was enormous. Evan is a full 8 inches of heavenly fun and from what I could tell Steve was in a whole different stratosphere. We finished getting naked and he laid me on the bed and then he hovered over me and with his hand, started to play with my pussy.

"It's going to take a while for you to be able to take my entire cock, but once you do I promise you you're gonna want it again and again and again."

I threw my head back and just sighed as he used his fingers to get me as wide and wet as possible. He then positioned himself and asked me what I wanted. I didn't hesitate, because I had no reluctance, I asked him to fuck me and fuck me hard and introduced me to what it's like to experience a cock as big and strong as his. I was already starting to enter slut mode and I was looking forward to the fuck I was about to receive.

Steve laughed and said, "Angela told me you were quite the slut and I am looking forward to using you as such. it is time!"

As he said that, he started to press his cock into my pussy lips. My lips parted and his cock started to slide in. So far, so good, it felt similar to Evan. But then it just kept going! It went past the point where Evan's would've stopped, and Steve's cock went deeper than any cock or even dildo I had ever experienced.

Angela had told me that sex with Steve was almost surreal and that once your body adjusted you couldn't believe that something that big was so far inside of you and felt so good. And as Steve finished burying his cock in me I realized the truth of what Angela had told me. It hurt but it also felt amazing. He started to slowly fuck me and within just a few moments whatever pain there might've been went away and it was pure pleasure. As both of us could feel my body starting to adjust and relax and accept his penetration he started to get more aggressive. Soon he was fucking me full-bore and I was quickly on the way to my first orgasm.

I called to him to keep fucking me and told him his cock felt amazing. I was in my own world as he used me. My first orgasm hit me hard and fast and I wrap my legs around him and basically humped myself on his glorious cock. He kept going and my pleasure remained in full peak. I looked up at him and said this is so fucking amazing. He responded, "I am just getting started. It's time to turn you over and fuck you like the slut you really are!"

I shrieked with delight, something that was not part of my bedroom personality in the past but between Evan and now Steve I was like a little schoolgirl realizing the joys of sex for the first time.

He positioned me on my hands and knees and without hesitation drove his cock back into me. The change in position made it feel different plus he was touching me in places no man had ever touched me and I was absolutely loving it. He started hammering me like the slut I am and as I lifted my head I could see in the reflection of the photograph above the bed that both Evan and Angela were standing in the doorway watching me get hammered. They were both naked and I assumed they had already consummated their part of our fun. Angela was slowly stroking Evan's cock and they were both watching our sex

Steve went from a hard fuck to absolutely destroying me and my body did things I didn't know were possible. Soon I was just babbling at him to keep fucking me. I really lost all control and couldn't believe that what I was doing was technically the same thing I have done with my husband thousands of times, because they were so different it was hard to imagine that we use the same words for them. Steve's cock was so large and filled me to the point of capacity. Evan's cock fit me perfectly, whereas Steve's cock was making me fit to him. I had read that when a woman gets seriously aroused her vagina will expand to accept a larger cock. I realized mine was doing that.

A second orgasm hit me and as I started screaming that I was coming he leaned forward and with both hands grabbed me by my breasts and pulled me back against him and then he started to hammer me from behind where he was practically lifting me up the ground as he slammed his cock deep inside me. My orgasm just stayed at its peak and I really thought I was going to pass out. Finally I heard him growl and say, "and now you've gone black!" and as he said that he emptied the contents of his enormous balls into my pussy. It felt like nothing I had felt before and I knew I would be going back; I would be going back to Steve any time he was offered.

It took a while for our bodies and minds to calm, but eventually we just laid intertwined and enjoyed the afterglow. The experience with Steve was great fun, albeit a bit painful. His cock did some things to me I would definitely like to experience again, but I would definitely need recovery time. But as I laid with him, enjoying the contrast of our bodies, he flipped back from dominant Steve and I dropped my slut persona and we had a nice conversation. He was a nice guy. A nice guy with an enormous cock!

As we chatted, we heard Angela in the other room climaxing loudly, very loudly. He looked at me and deadpanned, "she really needs to come out of her shell some day!" We both laughed. I found myself confessing to him that laying naked with a man after having sex with him the very first night I met him, while our dates fucked loudly in the other room was somewhat mind blowing to me. "I spent 20 years being as vanilla as they come, and now I lay her with you, after you have fucked me oh so well, and think nothing of my best friend orgasming on my boyfriend's cock, all while denying my husband any real part of this fun. Do you think I can retire my vanilla status?"

Steve looked at me, smiled devilishly, and said, "you are close. But I think you need to let your chocolate friend fuck the vanilla out of you one more time, and then you will officially have flavor!"

I looked at him, and spoke the truth, "Well you know what they say, no pain, no gain but please be gentle. This vanilla girl is a bit sore!"

And Steve was exactly that and he gave me a second fabulous experience. It was different then the punishing fuck he gave me earlier. This was still a bit painful, but he eased the pain to pleasure instead of hammering it away. We came together and it was really nice. We finished and laid intertwined. As we laid there, I heard a camera shutter sound. Angela stood next to the bed. "You two look so hot together. Your hubby definitely needs to see this photo. Poor man just might break his chastity cage he will find it so hot!"

I looked at Steve and said, "yep, someday she will break out of that shell." We both laughed and then without awkwardness we kissed for the next five or six minutes. As we did, Steve once again got hard. My hand found his manhood and I enjoyed it enormity in my hand, but there was no way I could take him again.

I stroked it one final time and then called to Angela, "Get your ass in her and take care of you man. I need a break otherwise that cock just might break me. I am going home, and Evan's perfectly fitting cock is going to take back over!"

I turned to Steve. Thank you sir, that was one hell of a first experience. Angela knows where to find me if we want to do this again."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers
12