The Games We Play Ch. 11

Story Info
Scott shops for wife and boss and then makes trip home.
5.7k words
4.31
4.4k
8
5

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, and chastity, with domination and humiliation thown in for good measure. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott, learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 were the fun times Jacob and Julie have together and the fun they had telling Scott all about it. This chapter has Scott finally coming home and facing a new reality where Jacob and Julie are a couple, and he is nothing more than their obedient pet.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

I return home tomorrow. I left, or really, I was sent off almost 8 weeks ago by my bosses. Those bosses are the man who occupies the organizational chart position of CEO of my company, and my wife who has always been the primary owner of my heart and all other body parts, one of which has been in a small metal cage the entire time I have been away. My boss sent me off to accomplish work tasks and my wife sent me off so she could take the kinky games of chastity and cuckolding we were playing to a higher level. At the time I departed those were two different and separate trip games, but then they collided, and now I am at a lingerie store in Duesseldorf, Germany, buying sexy attire for my wife based on the commands I received from my boss. Because while those paths were separate when I left, the last three weeks of my banishment in Europe found my boss and my wife becoming one and creating a super-team I now serve.

I am returning to face the two most important people in my life partnered up and greatly enjoying themselves. I was offered the opportunity to contribute to their enjoyment in one way: obedience, and the humiliation that goes with it. I fully accepted that opportunity and today's shopping trip is part of that.

Master Jacob had instructed me via a text that I was to bring home a gift for both of them, and that gift was sexy lingerie for Mistress Julie to wear. She would like it as it will make her feel sexy and show off her nearly flawless body, and he will like it because he can enjoy the look of it on that body and the powerful feel of removing it from that body. The items I am picking out are for both my Master and my Mistress. But they were also for me.

My discipline to the task is my way of celebrating the happiness of Master and Mistress and a way to tell my wife that I love her and give her extra pleasure from knowing her cuckold was busy being obedient to her. I want to celebrate their happiness, and I always want to express my love for my wife. So, as I roamed the store, I smiled knowing that this small task was one of many in my future that would be done to make my new life real. I was the fully owned property of Jacob my Master and Julie my Mistress, and I would never waver from my obedience and would embrace any and all levels of humiliation offered because that is what good little cucks do.

"Kann ich Ihnen helfen?" I get asked by a young, very attractive salesclerk in the shop.

"Yes, if we can speak English, my German is poor."

"No problem, I can speak English. What can I help you with?"

"I need five sexy outfits for my wife."

"We can do that, what makes her look sexy?"

"Everything. Please don't take offense, you have her beauty and are built like her and thus, how would you answer the question?"

"No offense taken, I would want variety, different moods, different outfits. What is your wife's current mood?"

I laughed, "She is feeling very happy and very powerful!"

The clerk gave me a side eye and said, "Lucky her! May I ask why she is feeling so good?"

I embraced the true answer, "Because she is engaged in a relationship with a strong man who makes her feel that way!"

"Oh, lucky you!"

I continued to answer with truth. "It's not me, it is my boss at work. They are a couple now and thus he has become my boss overall and he is making my wife very happy. I need to buy sexy outfits that my wife will wear for him. That is what I need help with."

"Oh, my apologizes, I assumed incorrectly. So lucky him, may I ask you to describe what he likes, besides your wife." Fuck, now I was getting teased by a retail clerk. It might have been a tease from a stranger, but it reminded me that he did like my wife, not just lusted for her. That made all of this more powerful. I hardened in my cage.

"Good question, he likes to win, he likes sex, he likes to express his power, he likes to touch and enjoy his woman. And his favorite colors on a woman are red and black."

"You know him well, how about I help you dress your wife just right for him, would you like that?" It was clear she was enjoying this, and this wasn't the first time she had helped a submissive cucky buy outfits for wife and Bull. I could feel my dick harden even more in my cage.

"Yes, I would."

"Good. And you said your wife was built like me, correct?"

"Yes and is equally beautiful."

"Thank you, maybe I should meet your boss! Is he a good-looking man?" She gave me a sly smile. Fuck my little dick was pushing so hard against its cage.

"He is attractive, mid 50's, body of a 30-year-old, rugged good looks, eyes blaze. And you would like meeting him and more, my wife certainly has." Might as well play along and enjoy this. In the end my wife and boss were going to enjoy my purchases, I might as well enjoy the humiliation of the purchasing process.

"Sit in the chair over there, I will select some outfits and model them for you so we can pick out just the right outfits."

"Yes, Miss.". I left off the 'tress' part of the full response, but I could tell by her reaction she understood.

I went and sat in my chair. I did what I was told. I had been doing that for this entire trip and based on my last interaction with my wife and boss a few weeks ago, doing what I am told is going to be the dominant theme in my life upon returning.

I saw this young lady move around the store and select items. She was young and beautiful and the raw man in me had the typical 'yeah, I would fuck that' thoughts coursing through my reptilian brain. But my more evolved brain was the one actually responsible for the strong pressure in my chastity cage. I was buying lingerie for my wife so she could wear it for her lover. Now that was arousing! I wasn't just enjoying the view of a beautiful woman; I was enjoying the thought of my wife being happy. It might be Jacob, my boss, delivering the happiness, but I was definitely a major cause of that happiness.

I was a cuckold. My wife's happiness matters most and always will. And my wife's happiness flowed from my submissive acceptance of being that cuckold. And yes, she could just ditch me for my boss and be done with me. Maybe she still will, but while I have a fighting chance, I will be her completely obedient cuckold and embrace every opportunity to serve her and her lover.

She has admitted that she gets extra happiness from my obedience and the humiliation I receive as a result. The humiliation I receive is like a quick sexual sugar hit for her. Jacob is the real nourishment, but who doesn't like a quick hit of pleasure. That is what my obedience and the associated humiliation provide to my wife. Put that with the security I provide as the man who will always love her and always welcome her back, and I do alright in the making my wife happy department. So, I will continue to focus on being that cuckold that moves aside to allow her to experience a better man while never leaving her side and I will focus on providing her the enhanced happiness through my obedience. I will embrace the humiliation heaped upon me and give her that gift too.

That is what an evolved brain understands. And it doesn't hurt that any and all thoughts of her with another man and the humiliation of that arouse the shit out of me. So, I would be lying if I didn't confess that humiliation and my libido are hard wired together. And at my age, screw it, I know what works to make me feel alive and seriously aroused and I do it. I am not selfless, even if Julie comes first, second, and third. And I care not that my arousal stems from a very non-traditional source. I am too old to care what rules the world wants to impose on me. I am currently living by my own rules, which ironically enough means that my wife and my boss make all the rules for me.

Oh, and there is one more gift I my wife; the gift of my chastity enforced denial and the intense frustration that it creates. She loves knowing I can't fully embrace the arousal because a little steel cage neuters me. We were a chastity couple before cuckolding and as far as I am concerned, we will be a chastity couple until the end.

All these thoughts had me happy and pushing hard against my cage (I know, to non-cucks that just doesn't compute, but I don't judge your fetish, so chill about mine!). This enjoying mental experience was interrupted by my shopping Mistress.

"Follow me."

I decided to go all in.

"Yes, Mistress."

I saw her smile as she led me to a private dressing area. Once again, she commanded me.

"Sit."

I did.

"Are you able to text photos to the man your wife will be wearing these for."

"Yes, Mistress."

"What is his name?"

"Jacob."

"Ok, then here is what we are going to do, I will put on the different outfits. You will send a photo of each to Jacob. If he approves, it goes into the buy pile. When we are done, we will have six outfits you will buy. The sixth is for me. Maybe I can even model it well enough to get Jacob to come to Germany and take it off me. Is this all clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"OK, then turn around while I change, I don't want you all excited with a nasty tent in your pants."

I laughed. "Mistress, I will turn around, but regardless, there will be no tent. I wear a chastity cage for my wife."

She laughed, "That's pathetic, no wonder she has another man, but you are still turning your perverted ass around."

I did and could hear her putting on outfit number one. I was told to turn around.

Wow! She was fucking hot.

"This is the first outfit that your wife will wear for her man. Pretty traditional bra and panty set with a garter belt and stockings. I went with black because black can never be wrong for a set like this. Take a photo and send it to your boss and get approval for outfit number one."

I fumbled with my phone given how hot she looked in this outfit. I took a few photos and found the best one and attached it to a text message. The actual message to Jacob was the following.

Sir, I am doing the shopping for the lingerie and a very helpful assistant is modeling possible outfits and she is asking me to get your approval. The first outfit is attached in a photo. If it is acceptable, then it will be the first one I buy and then we will continue until we have five acceptable outfits for my wife to wear for you. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

I hit send and my retail clerk, looking unbelievably hot, came over to me and ran her hand up my leg until it was at my crotch, and she squeezed me and felt my cage. I moaned. She fondled my caged package as she intensely looked at me. It was so hot. I smiled to myself thinking that I bet most proper married guys don't get to be dominated and fondled by hot AF retail clerks. But this submissive little cucky does! So, fuck your judgement, I will take my current experience any day!

Just a moment later, my phone buzzed, and she looked at me with a command in her eyes for me to get the text. I wanted to continue with her hands on my cage and its contents, but Master Jacob had replied and that was obviously the top priority.

Your wife will look just as good as that young woman, which is truly a high-level of beautiful. Thank her and make sure that you compensate her for having to work with such a pathetic little boy like you. Definitely buy this outfit. I will greatly look forward to seeing your wife in it and taking it off of her just before we have great sex. Read this message out loud to the retail clerk and once again, thank her for having to deal with someone as pathetic as you.

I read the message, and I was laughed at by this beautiful young woman. She told me that it was in and she looked at me and said, "Your wife will look hot, so let's get her another Jacob-approved outfit. Turn back around, you still don't get to perv on me even though you can't do anything a real man might if offered the opportunity."

And this was the pattern for the next hour. Each outfit that the young lady wore was hot and made hotter by her physical traits. But Jakob was right, even though my wife was considerably older than this young lady, when it came to her body, she could go toe to toe with her. I was proud of my wife, she worked very hard for her body, and I was also happy Jacob was giving her a payoff I couldn't provide. They were hot together, whereas a complimentary description of me was that I wasn't ugly and not too fat. My wife could do better and was current turning could into is. Jacob is better, the truth of that just kept repeating in my brain.

Each selection was fantastic, and Jacob ended up approving each of them, each time, reminding me that he would be taking it off of my wife, and even previewing, where and how that might be. He was enjoying his power over me, and I was not fighting back in the slightest. My wife owns me completely and she gave my boss full ownership rights. Thus, I treated the experience as if Julie herself was directing the fun.

When we were done with the five outfits that I would purchase for my wife so that my boss could be the one to enjoy them, the retail clerk, who had never given me her name, nor invited me to ask, came back out with one final outfit. It was basically the first outfit, but in fire engine red. I think I might've dribbled some cum out of my cage because she was unbelievably hot, and given the color of the lingerie, I think it was fully accurate to call her smoking hot!

I composed a different message to Jacob.

Sir, she would like to know if you approve of this outfit, which I would buy for her.

Of course, I approve of it. She looks incredible.

She says thank you for the compliment, and wanted to let you know if you were ever visiting Düsseldorf, you should feel free to see it on her in person and also feel free to take it off of her if you would desire.

Tell her that I am going to make that happen. Somebody will probably have to come back and fix all your screwups on this trip. Please make sure you give her my number and invite her to reach out and once again tell her she's beautiful and make sure that whatever you pay for all the lingerie you give her a tip of at least 50% of that value.

I simply responded yes master, but I did so using voice to text and my unnamed, but very hot, retail clerk flat out laughed at me and said, "I look forward to fucking your boss, I certainly know why your wife would prefer him over you and I haven't even officially met him yet."

We went out to the register, and there were other people mulling around and once again, she had fun humiliating me.

In a voice that was louder than it needed to be she summarized my purchases. She took her time with each outfit and confirmed that the first five were being purchased for my wife and her lover. As she said, the second part, I noticed numerous people look over. I am sure I was turning red, but I was also going to stand there and take it. I was taking it for my wife, even if it was her younger doppelgänger that was actually having fun at my expense.

As I thought that, I realized that "at my expense" was going to be my life moving forward if my Master and Mistress were being truthful with me on our last video call. They had serious plans to humiliate me because it amused and pleased them. And as I thought about this, I realized my most pronounced thought was, "bring it on!"

So, as she remained in full customer service mode and repeated this for each of the five outfits, I started to embrace it. I was doing it because my wife mattered more than me. Much more. My expense was not part of the equation that mattered.

Yes, my humiliation burned, and I stayed red, but I stayed obedient to my ultimate charge, which is to accept any and all humiliation that my wife and my boss give to me. And the fun the clerk was having humiliating me? This was just an extension of their wishes, and therefore it was actually exactly what I wanted. I wanted to serve them, and I was while standing 3000 miles away.

For the final outfit she took her time and ran her fingers over it and said, "And this one you are buying for me so when your boss visits, he will have something to enjoy, that is correct, isn't it?"

I answered in a normal conversational voice, and said, "Yes, mistress that outfit is for you, and you will look amazing in it for my boss when he visits."

She smiled at me because of my obedience, and said, "It is going to look good on me, and just as good off of me, which I hope happens. If he makes the trip, I promise that your boss is going to have a really wonderful visit to Düsseldorf. Maybe I'll even get to meet your wife and we can have three-way fun. She can wear the black version and I can wear the red version and your boss can have an amazing evening."

I looked at her and answered honestly, "I will send him a follow-up text and be sure to recommend that to him. I am sure everyone would have an amazing time."

I paid the bill, and then in a nod to modern technology, I sent her a $500 tip via Venmo.

She came around the front and handed me the bag that contained my wife's outfits while she kept her outfit off to the side. She leaned in and squeezed my caged dick one more time and kissed me on the cheek. "Please come back anytime if you need additional outfits for your wife to wear for her lover."

I accepted the squeeze and said to her, "I couldn't think of shopping anywhere else; your help has been amazing. Thank you."

As I went to leave the store, I noticed that pretty much everyone had stopped what they were doing and had been watching the exchange. One of the slightly older women, probably in her 40s, but very attractive, started to laugh and said, "I think we should give him a round of applause, that was the most humiliating thing I've ever seen, but also one of the hottest too. Great luck to your wife and her lover, she's gonna look hot and he's gonna be happy, and you are pathetic, my friend." She wasn't wrong.

Then she started clapping and the other people in the store joined her, and I exited the store with one of the most humiliating walks I've ever had to make, but also one of the proudest. I was ready!

I went outside and walked down a couple blocks and sat on a bench. I needed the fresh air. I sent a text update to my Master explaining the extended invitation that the retail clerk had offered and told him about my humiliating exit from the shop.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers
12