The Games We Play Ch. 15

Story Info
Scott learns how deep his wife's commitment is to her lover.
6.3k words
3.3
8.2k
10
12

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, domination, corporal punishment, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 were the fun times Jacob and Julie have together and the fun they had telling Scott all about it. Chapters 11-12-13 saw Scott's return from Europe and the immediate dominance asserted by Jacob and Julie. Chapter 14 chronicled a day of deep humiliation for Scott with his trip to Jacob's barbershop. This chapter is the time after that trip where Scott learns just how strong the bond has become between Jacob and Julie while also learning to NEVER disobey his wife.

This chapter is told from a third-party perspective.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

As he opened the doors for his wife and her lover, he realized a new chapter of his marriage had begun. They had just used the L word towards each other and while it made sense, it hit him hard.

He had been sharing his wife sexually for a while, although even that was a generous assessment. She had sex with others, he was cut off and his dick locked in a one-inch steel chastity cage. So, he wasn't sharing as much as he had been replaced. Will he now get replaced in the heart department too?

As Jacob and Julie settled into the back seat, the quickly started to celebrate their new love-based status.

"Did you mean, love?"

Julie asked Jacob. It was THE question.

"Yes. Maybe not in the traditional sense that now we get engaged and get married. Last time I checked, we are both already married. But, do I feel an emotional attachment and desire towards you that is equally as strong as my sexual desire for you? Absolutely yes. And you know how much sexual desire I have!"

He said this with a big smile on his face and then grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Scott was listening intently and now was watching his wife kiss her lover, with that title taking on deeper meaning now. He almost drifted into another lane and as he jerked the car back into the proper lane the quick movement broke the backseat kiss.

"Hey cucky, enough voyeurism, eyes on road or when we get back, your eyes will be looking at the wall for the entire afternoon."

Jacob had put Scott "on the wall" as he referred to it after his friend Alastair had mentioned it was a way English boarding schools punished those that misbehaved. He loved the idea as Scott was a boy and a pet, and this punishment was perfect.

"I think some wall time is a good idea, baby. Let him dwell on the delicious idea of his wife not only having amazing sex with you, but also amazing love with you. Our love is fresh and fun and obviously driven by great sex. But let him stare at the wall while we celebrate our love by doing what we do best and that is satisfying the fuck out of each other in bed!"

Julie had never felt this confident. She had a long-term, deep love with Scott and new, fresh, and passionate love with Jacob. She had it all. Plus, she had her man and her pet. She loved them both and she was no longer going to try and deny it. Nor did she care what others felt. She was living her life the way she wanted to and both men she was engaged with were involved voluntarily and had other options, but they chose her and they chose the way they interacted with her. Jacob was king, and Scott was pawn, but they were both willingly playing the game, and the game was exhilarating to Julie.

She leaned over to Jacob and started to unzip him and fish his cock out.

"Your crew had great cocks, but now it is time to worship the best cock in the world attached to the best man."

Then, right before she slid her lips down Jacob's shaft, she spoke to her husband. "Keep your eyes on the road! You can listen as I pleasure my man, but no looking. If we see your eyes in the rearview mirror, you're going to stand on the wall for an hour each time we see that."

She didn't wait for an answer from her husband because she didn't have to. He knew his place and he knew what her command was. So, she slowly and strongly slid her lips down Jacob's cock. She never didn't like his cock. In her mouth, in her pussy, between her breasts, and if she had her way, sometime soon, in her ass. Each time and in each way, his cock was always perfect.

Jacob put his hand on her head and intertwined his fingers in her hair. He just enjoyed having that extra point of contact but he let Julie perform as she wanted to perform. And she absolutely worshiped his cock.

In the front seat, it took all of Scott's willpower not to look back. Part of being a true cuckold, like himself, is that when his wife is engaged with another man, his urge to interact, and his urge to watch is intense. But he stayed obedient to his wife's request because that is what a good cuckold does. He glued his eyes forward and tried to drive smoothly, so not to interrupt the fun that his master and his mistress were having in the backseat.

Since Jacob had just recently come deep inside Julie's pussy, he had even more staying power than usual, and that was a great treat for Julie. She wanted to worship his cock and not get his cum right away. She wanted to feel the power of his aura and show him that above all else, she was committed to his pleasure and to serving him.

"Hey driver, take a few wrong turns and take your time getting to our house. I'm enjoying the ride. And so is your wife."

Without looking back like he would've instinctively done in other cases, Scott replied yes, sir, and at the next intersection, took a right when the direct way home was left.

No one spoke in the car, but the message was clear, Scott was simply the servant, currently acting as chauffeur and he was a source of fun for the games his wife and his boss were playing, but otherwise he didn't count. Jacob counted and Julie counted. For Jacob, it was great fun and fed his already large ego. Getting a blowjob from a fabulously good-looking woman in the backseat of the car is spectacular enough, but knowing the driver of that car is that woman's obedient and humiliated husband made the experience perfect. And Julie was getting to experience an intensely pleasurable experience with her strong man, while her other strong man used his strength to be obedient. She got to be queen and enjoy the attention of both the king and her pawn.

Julie started to bob faster up and down Jacob's cock. Her jaw was already sore, but she didn't care. What she did care about was giving her man the perfect pleasure experience. So, with her lips puckered hard around his member, she slid down it and then sucked up it, and then repeated that. She went slow at first but soon got faster and faster.

Jacob let out a long slow, moaning, "FUCK!" and gripped her hair tighter.

"Hey cucky, I'm about to cum in your wife's mouth, and I just want you to know that you will never do that. She will take one look at your little dick and realize that to put it in her mouth would be sacrilege and would be an affront to the great cocks she has available to her. I want you to violate her command and I want you to pull off to the side of the road and I want you to turn around and watch as your wife swallows every drop of my cum and is thrilled to do so."

Scott pulled over into the parking lane of the road they were on and was thankful that he was parked in front of the empty building. He turned around and he watched as Jacob pushed his wife's head down his shaft and then pulled her back up. He controlled her pace now and it was slower, but he had already passed the point of no return.

"That's it, baby. My cum is about to fill your mouth. Our cucky-boy, the man that really isn't a man, is watching. Show him just how much my cock and my pleasure matters to you!"

Julie slammed both her hands down and Jacob's strong thighs, and even though his hand was in her hair, her excitement at finishing translated to her once again taking over the pace and slamming her head down onto his cock, driving it further down her throat than it had ever gone. Normally she would be gagging and choking at this depth, but her excitement won the day and she continued her erotic assault on Jacob's soon-to-explode cock.

Jacob laughed and took his hands off her head and looked at her husband and said, "I am absolutely positive she was never this excited to blow you."

Scott didn't respond, but Jacob was absolutely right. The few times Julie ever gave her husband oral attention were short and tentative, and she never let him finish. Yet here she was a hot wife unleashed, giving her man every ounce of her effort. Scott could not help but be aroused by and in awe of his wife. With his body twisted his caged cock was jammed up a little against his thigh and he could feel it pulsing against its cage celebrating the scene in front of him.

Finally, Jacob exclaimed, "Fuck yes!" He put his hand on the back of Julie's head and held her fully impaled on his cock as it shot cum down her throat. It was incredible for both of them and she took the first three spurts straight down her throat but then she pulled off and took a huge gulp of air and then threw her lips back down onto his shaft to suck out any remaining cum.

Scott watched and recognized that what he witnessed was the two people who belong together being together at the level he never had achieved with his wife. Today had been a highly humiliating day in his submissive life, but what he had just watched wasn't humiliating, instead it really was evidence that Julie and Jacob absolutely belonged together. It was a powerful statement that had nothing to do with him and his fetish towards humiliation. Julie gave her all to please her man and she was very successful, and that was all it was. To define it in any other way, especially a way that had Scott as a reference point, was to cheapen what just happened.

He realized he was just lucky to get to participate in anyway. Cooking, cleaning, wall sitting, licking Jacobs cum from his wife's freshly fucked pussy, they were all ways he got to stay connected to the incredible passion that Julie and Jacob shared. He loved his wife, but he realized getting to be in their orbit was more than he deserved, and something he would value highly. He knew what he needed to do to stay in their orbit, and that was to accept each and every task and command they threw at him, and to embrace those with complete and unfaltering obedience.

What Scott just witnessed was the near perfect union of two people who belong together and he decided to turn back around and face forward because he didn't deserve to see what he already did see, and he certainly wanted to make sure that they had their privacy after such a momentous sexual exchange. Scott felt little and worthless in their presence, and yet he didn't think these self-assessments were wrong, they were simply accurate.

Jacob noticed that Scott turned forward and he ran his hand gently across Julie face and pulled her up off his cock. She had her lips clamped on his cock and she sucked her way off, basically leaving him clean. She brought her head up and looked at him and then swallowed demonstratively. Then she looked directly in his eyes and said, "I love you, and I love every part of you, and that was possibly the best sexual experience of my life. Getting to tell you how much you matter to me with my mouth while not actually using any words was out of this world amazing.

Jacob laughed and said, "It wasn't half bad for me either." And then he grabbed her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. He could taste himself on her lips, and he cared not because the sexual experience he just had was worth every ounce of cum residue he might have encountered while making out with the women he loved.

He broke the kiss for a moment and said, "Driver, take us home" and then he went back to kissing the driver's wife. They basically made out continuously for the six or seven minutes it took Scott to drive them back to what was once Scott's castle, but now was his place of service to the real King and Queen.

Scott got out and opened the door and helped Julie get out of the car. She was followed by Jacob, who then stood and fully tucked himself in and zipped up his fly. Scott looked around furtively to see if any neighbors were watching and indeed across the street, his casual neighborhood friend, Mark, was washing his car, except for the water was just squirting against the car as his eyes were fixated on the scene happening in Julie and Scott's driveway.

Julie saw this too and put her arm around Jacob and leaned into him and said way louder than she needed to, "Take me inside and spend all afternoon pleasuring me. I'm gonna need to be fully satiated before we go to the awards ceremony, otherwise you're gonna have to pause the ceremony and fuck me right on stage because being with you just makes me stupidly horny!"

Jacob laughed and said, "Well, I am sure your husband's co-workers wouldn't complain if they got to see you get fucked on stage. I am sure many of them have had impure thoughts related to you as you have always been the hottest wife at the event."

"And I will still be the hottest wife, just this time I will be with the hottest man instead of my husband!"

They laughed and started to walk towards the house ending the show for the neighbor. Scott started to follow them in when Jacob stopped him.

"No, you aren't coming in with us. Instead, I want you to go to my house. There are two bags near the front door, bring them back here. One has my shoes for tonight. As soon as you return, get out the shine kit and make them perfect. But before you come back, clean my master bathroom, especially the toilet and get the kitchen tidied up. Make that quick and send me photos of your completed work. Let's get moving house-boy, there is still lots to do before the big event tonight."

"Yes, Sir."

"Not so fast gentlemen, if our house boy is going to be getting work done that he needs to be in his proper uniform, so head inside and put that proper uniform on and then walk back out to the car in that uniform, then you can go to Jacob's house."

Julie was not playing lightly with her husband. Her Command made Jacob burst out in laughter, and he turned to Julie and said, "But Julie, what about the neighbors?"

Julie just laughed and said, "What about the neighbors? It's time our obedient little boy is exposed both at work and at home." Then Julie looked back at her husband and said, "chop chop, go get your uniform on and go make your run to Jacob's. And then get back here as soon as possible because you have shoes to shine and other tasks I need you to get done. Oh, and today I would like you in the pink pantyhose. Definitely the pink."

Scott followed them into the house and went to his room and took off his regular clothes and put his uniform on. They had not yet made him wear women's shoes, but he was fairly sure that was coming soon. He put on a pair of sneakers and he kind of looked ridiculous but he also once again really loved the feel of the pantyhose on his legs.

Wearing his uniform, his outfit, he walked out to the car and got in. He did not look around to see if anyone saw him. Even driving, he realized he was easily seen in his frilly outfit. He just kept his eyes on the road and drove over to Jacob's. Luckily Jacob lives in a house that is quite separated from his neighbors, so as he stood on the front porch to open the door, he didn't have to worry about others seeing him.

He got inside and immediately went to start the cleaning of Jacob's master bathroom. The needed supplies were under the sink and he took a photo of both himself cleaning the toilet and a photo of the finished room. He sent them to Jacob.

The text he got back reminded him of his place.

That's great, what do you want, a fucking medal? Get your ass to the kitchen and get that cleaned and get back here because my shoes aren't gonna shine themselves.

Scott went to the kitchen and got it cleaned up quickly as it really wasn't that much of a mess. He took a photo and sent it to Jacob without any message. He grabbed the two bags in the front and loaded them into the car. He drove the speed limit home because he really did not want to get pulled over while wearing his outfit.

As he was pulling into the driveway, he realized that his neighbor across the street was back in his driveway and saw Jacob pulling in. Scott took a deep breath, got out of the car, went around to the trunk to retrieve the two bags, and without saying anything to his neighbor across the street quickly retreated into his house. As he closed the front door, he looked through the window and saw that his neighbor was staring once again and had obviously seen him in his frilly outfit.

As he turned and headed into the house, the house that really wasn't his anymore, he could hear his wife in the throes of passion, although it didn't sound like it was coming from the bedroom. He stopped for a moment and listened and then realized it was definitely not coming from the bedroom but was coming from the kitchen.

There was a reason that Julie was moaning and calling out, it was because Jacob had her on the countertops and was giving her oral sex that was making her crazy. Jacob had a cock that always made Julie happy, but he also had a very talented tongue and lips, and he was using them in full force and Scott's wife was lost in her lust and passion.

Scott peaked around the corner and could see his boss's head buried between his wife's legs. He could see the expression on his wife's face that clearly said that she was enjoying herself. He was about to head into his office and start cleaning and polishing his boss's shoes when his wife opened up her eyes and saw him and said, "Get your fucking ass in here and get on your knees, watch me cum because your boss is so fucking talented. I want you to watch your wife get pleasured better than you ever achieved with her."

This was one command that Scott did not need to be told twice on! Getting to watch his wife and his boss have amazing sex, he would have stood on one leg for that. He had already seen her perform incredible oral sex on him, and now he was going to get the privilege of seeing his boss return the favor and his wife cum hard based on that favor.

He knelt just a few feet away, put his hands behind his back and watched.

"Fuck Jacob don't stop. Finish me! Make me come!"

Julie was lost in lust and her lover was pushing her over the cliff. She reached out and grabbed Jacob's head and pulled him into her, and Jacob, to his credit, just kept licking and sucking and causing her to lose complete control.

Julie screamed the word fuck loud enough that every neighbor likely heard it through the open windows. She then exploded into an orgasm. And it was an explosion: she sprayed her juices all over her lover's face. Once again, he had gotten her so hot that she squirted.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers
12