The Games We Play Ch. 16

Story Info
The company banquet is the pinnicle of Scott's humiliation.
7.5k words
3.94
5.2k
6
5

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

This story series involves infidelity, cuckolding, domination, corporal punishment, and chastity. Fun themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and still read the story, remember you were warned.

A VERY SHORT RECAP: The early chapters set up the story of how Julie was sending her husband off on his business trip in chastity while she became her lover's full-time girlfriend. The next chapters documented the crazy fun that Julie and her lover were having while only offering Scott, Julie's husband, just a few details that his wife's lover shared because his wife had cut off all communication. Recently, Scott learned that his wife and his boss had hooked up, seriously hooked up, and chapters 8-9-10 were the fun times Jacob and Julie have together and the fun they had telling Scott all about it. Chapters 11-12-13 saw Scott's return from Europe and the immediate dominance asserted by Jacob and Julie. Chapter 14 and 15 chronicled a day of deep humiliation for Scott with his trip to Jacob's barbershop and a episode of punishment that Scott received for disobeying his and disrespecting his wife. This chapter is the company awards banquet where Jacob and Julie announce themselves as a couple to the entire company while Scott faces the humiliation of that while receiving both a new job and a new boss.

This chapter is told from a third-party perspective.

If you like this latest addition to the series, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

Scott was waiting at the door at precisely 5:30 as he had been instructed. It had been a very painful afternoon as he sat at his desk and wrote the same line over and over again as punishment for disobeying his wife and his boss. It was painful because his wife had gone to town on his ass with a wooden spoon because she was just so angry that he had violated her trust and disobeyed her and her lover. As he sat there at the desk, he realized that she was right to be mad, and that he had promised her that he would be fully obedient. He also promised himself he would never make her that mad again because his ass was on fire and he really didn't want to repeat such a punishment.

He was in a sharp looking suit, but underneath he was wearing women's panties and thigh-high pantyhose. His feet were sloshing around a little bit in his loafers because he was not wearing socks, and the pantyhose were much thinner than his socks would've been. It was going to make him walk a little oddly, which, of course, will draw attention to the fact that if someone looks carefully, they will see that his ankles and feet are covered with pantyhose, not socks. That of course was Jacob's intent and since Jacob wanted it to happen, Scott was making it happen.

The happy couple entered the foyer where Scott stood. While he did not vocalize it because he was under strict command not to say a thing, Scott's first thought was, holy fuck does she look hot!

And he would not have been wrong. Julie wore a black dress that clung to her perfectly, and showed off her nearly perfect breasts and quite a bit of skin but would not be considered slutty in anyway. She had tall black pumps on, and she also wore thigh-high pantyhose, but hers were expensive silk ones that Jacob had got her.

Her hair was nearly perfect and her make-up the same. After they had left for lunch, Jakob had called the spa that he often had paid for his wife to visit and arranged an appointment for Julie. They had pampered her and made her look incredible, and it was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Julie was buoyant. She knew she looked fabulous, and she knew she was going to this event with the man she truly wanted to be seen with. As they walked into the foyer, her arm was wrapped around Jacob's, and she wanted it to be there the whole evening.

Pretty much everyone at the event would know that she is married to Scott, but it wouldn't take them long to understand that she was with Jacob. She was greatly looking forward to the evening and her and Jacob's first major step as a public couple. She wanted to be on Jacob's arm and she wanted to humiliate her husband. She was still a little bit angry at him and thus, she was getting ready to show no mercy and allow herself to be with Jacob in public the way she was in private; entirely his!

Jacob for his part was going to continue his really fun day. He shaved the cuck's hair off, shared his best woman with his best mates, and hit a home run with his date by getting her the spa appointment. And tonight, he would correct his mistake from 2 years ago and he would leave with Scott's wife. Even though that was obvious, it was still going to feel good to correct that mistake. Of course, arriving with her was going to be pretty damn fun too. And lastly, he had a surprise announcement to share with the company that was going to benefit both the company and him. He was thus in a good mood and was going to stay that a way for a very long time given he had the woman he had long desired as his, and her husband as their pet and play toy. What wasn't going his way!

"Driver, it is time to get this evening moving." He loved calling Scott driver; it was fun to reduce him to just the service role he was providing for the couple that counted.

They walked to Jacob's Mercedes. He had thought about driving the Jaguar but he liked the idea of arriving at the event with a driver, especially since that driver was his date's submissive husband.

Scott opened the rear door for both his Master and Mistress and then got in to drive. His one quick peek in the rearview mirror showed him that his wife was holding his boss's hand. That caused his angst to spike. He had seen then have sex, both traditional and oral, he had seen them kiss, and yet once again it was the small affectionate gestures between them that carried the hardest punch.

Scott drove in silence except for the deafening sound of his heart beating at a pace that was causing him to sweat. He was driving on autopilot and even though the two sources of both his stress and his happiness were just a couple feet behind him, it felt like he was all alone. Could he do this? Could he survive being outed as a cuckold? Could he still be effective at work? Had he already lost his wife?

"Driver, drop us in the main circle, then you can go park the car."

Jacob's voice shook him out of his obsessive thoughts.

The next voice was his wife's, but she was talking to her lover. "Baby, this is so exciting. I love this and I love you!"

She didn't say this to tease Scott, in fact she wasn't even considering him as she spoke to Jacob. Her voice indicated just how happy she was and when Scott looked in the rear view mirror, her smile confirmed that sentiment. She was beaming and it reminded Scott he was here for her. It reminded him of the commitment he made. And the gift she has been giving him. He wanted to get a chance to live as his submissive self as it is a powerful and authentic side of who he is. And she has allowed him to do so. She has been giving him that gift and it was up to him to return that gift with his acceptance of his place. Tonight was all about her and her happiness. That was the gift he owed her and as he turned into the drop-off circle he almost felt confident and ready. Almost.

Scott stopped the car and was about to get out when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was a small hand; it was his wife.

"Scott, before we do this, I need to ask one more time, is this what you want?"

Scott had a hard time saying anything at first. He wanted to be obedient to his wife, and his boss, and he had literally never seen Julie happier or more confident. But this was going to hurt. He was going to be publicly humiliated. His co-workers were going to quickly realize that his wife was not with him, but with Jacob. And that was going to be the hardest thing he had ever faced. He was torn.

"Is it what you want?" He threw the question back at his wife.

"I do, very much so."

Scott couldn't let her down. He had to agree. He took a deep breadth and said, "Let me get the doors for you. You have a party to go to with your man!"

Julie practically shrieked with delight. She kissed Jacob and said, "Now take me to this party and show me off! My cucky just sealed his fate."

Scott had and it made Julie very happy. She was going to be with her man on this big night AND her cucky just agreed to take his biggest hit of humiliation for her. What wasn't to like about that.

Jacob had just stayed quiet the whole time, but he knew Scott would agree. He had overpowered many men in the business world, and he knew Scott was done. He would obey, he would submit, and Jacob intended on being a harsh master and peel away any remaining layers of resistance Scott might have. But that would come later, tonight he just wanted to be with the new and amazing woman in his life and show her off to the world. Scott's humiliation was just a bonus. He enjoyed be the Alpha man and Scott was barely even a beta man, in fact, Jacob laughed to himself when he realized "beta boy" was the best description, so he decided to use it.

"Get the doors beta-boy, time to announce to all that the better man now has your wife and I he is not playing games anymore. She is mine and you are nothing but our obedient pet. Say it beta-boy."

"Yes, Sir, I am nothing but your obedient pet."

"Yes, you are, and don't forget that even in the slightest tonight. In fact, we have to assume some of your co-workers are going to ask what's up. How will you answer them beta-boy?"

Scott had already given this scenario a lot of thought. It terrified him, but he knew his Master expected a response. He had decided earlier as he sat on his very tender ass and wrote lines to offer penance for his disobedience that the best way was to answer honestly and rip the band aid off and just accept the humiliation head on.

But that was while he sat in the safe confines of his office. At this point, the only thing separating him from deep humiliation was the thickness of the Mercedes. But he looked at his wife and how she clung to his boss and remembered he had just told her he would go through with this. So, he remembered what he had told himself earlier that day.

"Sir, I will simply say that the best man I know and the best woman I know have connected and it's a thing of beauty, and my role is to just stay out of the way and support them in any way I can."

Scott's wife loved what she heard. That was how she felt, and her confidence was at its highest level. "I mean that is absolutely true, but what are you going to say when the say you are a fool and an idiot?"

"I will tell them I am enjoying supporting the two of you and if that makes me a fool, then I guess I am a fool."

Jacob smiled, kissed Julie and then leaned forward and rubbed Scott's newly shaven head and said, "Get the doors beta-boy. It is time for me to show off your new haircut and show off your wife as mine."

"Yes, Sir" Scott replied with enthusiasm. He carefully got out of the car. Fuck his ass hurt. He took a deep breath and opened the door. He offered a hand to help his wife out and then stood back as his boss got out. Jacob got out of the car and immediately took Scott's wife's hand and the couple in love left Scott standing there and headed into the hotel. There was no doubt they were together. Scott got back into the car and didn't even notice that sitting down hurt like hell. He had just watched his wife walk away with his boss and they were absolutely a couple. The physical discomfort he felt was weak compared to the emotional turmoil that engulfed him.

The honk from the car behind him broke his thoughts and he put the car in drive and headed for the parking ramp.

Julie couldn't believe she was on Jacob's arm. At the event two years ago, she wanted him so badly, and it didn't happen. But now she was with him! It was incredible to her.

They went through the rotating doors and not 20 feet past them, they ran into the CFO and his wife. Her name was also Julie but that was all they had in common. She was big, ugly, and bullied her husband who responded by working more. It worked out great for Jacob as the CFO was a wizard financially, so great things got done while he tried to minimize his time with his wife.

Hellos were said and Julie greatly enjoyed the confused, then judgmental look on the face of her name twin. Jacob kept the interaction brief as there was no love lost between him and his CFO's wife.

As they walked away, he made a point of having his arm out for Julie to take and she did very obviously and strongly. He laughed, "The games have begun because that wretched bitch is going to start the rumor mill going. Oh, your poor husband is going to get confronted by her, that will suck!"

"Are you feeling sorry for my cucky?"

Jacob laughed, "When that witch with a capital B is involved, I have sympathy for all other men, even our cucky-boy."

"Oh well, he will just have to deal with it, let's head down that corridor and announce ourselves to the world. What did my hubby say, best man and best woman. Let's make sure everyone knows it, baby!"

Jacob stopped, pulled Julie into him, and kissed her strongly. After they broke the kiss he said, "I needed to do that now, because for most of the event I must be good and act all CEO-like. But Julie, you make me feel like a giddy schoolboy. So, know that once I get you out on the dance floor, I am going to kiss you like no one is looking!"

"You do realize many people will be looking. You are the CEO, And I am your employee's wife. We will be watched."

"Even better!"

They laughed and strode confidently to the entry to the Grand Ballroom, the venue where Jacob Stark and Julie Williams would very publicly be a couple. As they approached Julie leaned in against Jacob and said, "Being on your arm is a dream come true. I hope I am worthy of it."

Jacob stopped and looked at her and said, "I feel the same way about being on your arm. Now enough self-doubt, let's go cause a stir!"

Scott was coming over the walkway from parking to the hotel when a friend from work caught up to him. Jerry was an IT guy that was an absolute wizard and had denied three or four promotions because he liked fixing problems and then punching out at 5:00 and letting the bosses figure out the after-hours stuff.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do to your hair, I almost didn't recognize you. Did you lose a bet or something?"

Jerry was never subtle, which was likely the other reason he didn't take those promotions; he would have to tone it down and he didn't do that well.

"Yeah, something." Scott hadn't thought about how to explain the hair. Jerry went from humiliation point one directly to number two.

"And where is that hot wife of yours? Does she not want to be seen with you when you look like a putz?"

Scott inhaled, "She is here, she is Jacob's date tonight. Long story."

"Oh, shit, man, I am so sorry. I didn't know you two had split."

"We haven't fully. Still married, she is just with Jacob for the time being."

"OK, I guess if that's your thing, I won't judge. Was that why you shaved off your hair?"

"Kinda. But Jacob and Julie did it to me. Reminds me of my place. I know, pathetic, but seriously, wait until you see how happy they are. Wait till you see how happy my wife is. For that, it was a small sacrifice. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself."

Scott's hand went up to his nearly bald head. It wasn't a purposeful move, it just happened.

"I can't decide if that is the most fucked up thing I have ever heard or the greatest love story ever."

"Both. Definitely both."

"Well man, I won't bug you about it. But I have to say I couldn't be here if my wife was here with my boss."

"You're not married Jerry." Scott said to him with a smile, trying to lighten the mood.

"Dude, the question is, are you?"

Jerry walked away and left Scott standing there contemplating a very good question. Was he still married? On paper, in the legal sense, yes. But had their games morphed into something that replaced his status as his wife's husband. Chastity, no sex, house boy, cuckolded, by his boss no less, most would say yes. Scott found himself getting mad. Not at his wife, but at everyone who was going to judge him. Fuck them he thought. I am still my wife's husband; we have just redefined the parameters of that and that is our fucking privilege to do.

Scott took a deep breadth and said "Fuck them" out loud to no one and headed for the banquet hall. He realized he really wanted to see his wife so happy, and he really wanted to prove to her that he meant it when he said he could take it.

Julie was in heaven. She was on Jacob's arm and being introduced around. Jacob was enjoying it too; he was introducing Julie as "the woman who makes me happier than ever."

One division VP cocked his head and said what most everyone else had been thinking but didn't say. "But isn't this Scott's wife?" Julie was annoyed he said that like she was just a piece of property to be divvied up between the men. So, while Jacob was about to say something, Julie jumped in, "Yes, but tonight I am with Jacob. All night, in fact." She then looked at the VP with challenge in her eyes.

Jacob laughed as his VP blushed. "And that is why I am with her. She is full of surprises." Then he leaned into his subordinate and said, "And she is incredible in bed."

Julie heard him and smiled and added in, "He's not wrong, although he holds his own pretty damn well."

The VP was now fully flustered and excused himself and scurried away. Julie turned to Jacob, "Too much?"

"Never! Plus, that guy is kinda a prick."

Jacob leaned in and kissed Julie. Not just a little peck but a full-blown kiss and he hoped everyone was watching. She was his and he was going to make sure everybody knew it. Julie accepted the kiss and could not have felt better. After they broke the kiss, she whispered into Jacob's ear "Now everyone is already watching. This is perfect."

Meanwhile, Scott was staying off to the side against the outside wall, standing by himself. He was rubbing his head because there was just something about the loss of hair that fit with this humiliating evening. He was watching his wife and his boss clearly work the room as a couple and he found himself pushing against his chastity cage. A few people came up to him to say hello, one woman from accounting even took his hand and said, I'm sorry. He looked at her and said, "I'm not. Julie is happy and that's what matters."

He wasn't sure if he was saying that to her or saying that to himself. But either way it was true.

People were starting to take their seats. He was standing off to the side of the small stage when Rachel, Jacob's admin handed him a binder. "These are the award winners and the into for each. Can you handle it given the other things going on?"

"I got it." He said, but while his voice sounded confident, he was doing cartwheels inside.

"He has you introducing the main table, your wife included. No one would blame you if you bailed right now."

"I said, I got this."

"Ok, then you are on in three. Oh, and I look forward to working with you."

Scott didn't really understand her last part but wasn't in an inquisitive mood. "Just get through this!" Was what he was saying to himself and it drowned out all else.

Scott looked up from the binder just in time to see his wife and his boss working their way through the crowd to their seats up front. He was in awe of how good Julie looked and how comfortable they were together. Her dress was both classy and sexy and Scott noticed just about every guy was watching her. They stopped multiple times to say hello, each time Jacob touched Julie making it obvious that they were there as a couple. Scott laughed to himself that it was good he was wearing his cage otherwise he would be emceeing the event with a tent in his pants.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12