The Games We Play Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was completely thrown off. He had just spent 2 uncomfortable hours on his hands and knees, with a ball gag tightly strapped around his head, an ass plug stretching his insides and a heavy weight stretching his balls that hung from his chastity cage. And during those hours he had started to allow himself to long and lust for Rachel. Even with all the submission and abuse he accepted from his wife and his boss, he never anticipated being gagged and plugged and bound, yet in the two hours he spent in that condition he realized he liked it. And he also realized much of that was because Rachel was his tormentor and she was beautiful and compelling. He found he was looking forward to her return regardless of what other tortures she might employ.

Yet here she was telling him she wanted Jacob and she was going to give Scott his wife back. In the past 2 hours Scott had finally accepted that Julie was gone, he had latched on to Rachel, and now she was telling him in no uncertain terms that he had it all wrong. He was so lost and didn't know how to respond.

"Answer me you maggot! Do you understand that your only purpose in life is to help me take Jacob away from your slut wife. Does my stupid play toy understand? There is a new game you are going to start playing and that is to serve me without question, which means taking any and all shit Jacob throws at you. I am going to become his partner in crime as we abuse you. And by taking his abuse you are going to assist me in making Jacob understand that I am the woman he truly wants, that I am the best woman, and your wife was just a fun fling that meant nothing."

Rachel took a deep breath. She wanted Jacob more than anything but needed to be in control of her emotions if she was going to execute her plan. She forced herself to a calmer state and continued.

"I am going to help Jacob see that your wife is just a good fuck and a fun way to fuck with you. He likes fucking and he likes fucking with people, you and your slut wife are just a phase he is going through. He was bored with his wife, and I was about to get my opportunity and then he runs into your wife and her boyfriend and finds out you are a submissive little cuck and next thing you know he is having a blast fucking her and fucking with you. But I am going to change that, and he is going to continue to fuck with you, but I am going to replace your wife as his main woman, and she will be discarded like yesterday's news. So, maggot, you need to understand you are going to help me do all of that and maybe you can get your slut wife back. You will both be humiliated and worthless and so you will deserve each other. But before you get that, you are going to be used and fucked with harder than ever and I am going to lead that charge and you are going to accept all of the abuse and you know why? Because the sooner you get to rock bottom, the sooner Jacob will become bored with you! And the sooner fucking with you becomes blasé, the sooner he will realize fucking your wife is no big thrill, especially not when he can have me instead. I am the younger and hotter version of your slut wife and I deserve Jacob! He will tire of you, he will tire of your wife, and guess who will be available to him to have a good time, to help him rule his kingdom, to help him have the best sex of his life, you guessed it, me! So, maggot, do you understand that your life is going to suck for the next month or so, but I will make it an unbearable hell if you fuck up my plan in any way. Do. You. Understand?"

Scott was stunned but he replied, "Yes, Mistress." Although with the gag in his mouth it didn't come out exactly as that. Rachel laughed as she knew what he said but she always loved the patheticness of what came out of her gagged prisoner's mouths.

She looked forward to hearing the broken speech escape from Julie's mouth when she was bound and gagged in Rachel's dungeon. She looked forward to making Julie her obedient pet as Jacob looked on and laughed. Breaking Scott was the warmup act, she most looked forward to breaking Julie, the slut who delayed her ascension to being Jacob's woman. But she knew that breaking Scott's wife was the long play and for now she needed to focus on Scott and break him as Jacob had asked.

"What was that? You understand? You know I am going to take what is rightfully mine and you are going to help me?"

Rachel was still holding Scott's head, but he was able to nod affirmatively. She leaned in and licked his face from chin to forehead and then dropped his head and then slapped it hard. "Damn right you are!"

Rachel ran her finger up Scott's neck and under his chin. There was something sensual and threatening about her gesture. It put Scott on edge.

"I have about five hours before I have to deliver you to your house, which will be Jacob's house, so I guess it is time to have some fun!"

Scott was happy to hear that. He was so mixed up and screwed up, but Rachel was so compelling that five hours with her was a happy thought even if he was likely not going to enjoy the specifics of the time.

Rachel removed the bindings and released Scott and helped him to his feet. She told him to go to the bathroom and then return to her.

"When you return to me, you will be voluntarily submitting and committing to me. You will do so knowing that I will fuck with you harshly and I will encourage Jacob to do the same. Your return to me is your unnegotiable and all caps YES to taking that abuse and continuing to serve without question. You WILL help me make Jacob mine. If you won't commit to that, you are free to go and face the consequences of that. Do you understand?"

Scott again got out a muffled "Yes, Mistress," and he headed in the direction of the bathroom Rachel pointed to.

"What the fuck just happened?" Scott said to himself as he used the facilities. The ass plug came out and after doing what he needed to do, he couldn't decide whether he should put it back in. He decided to just clean it and offer it back to Rachel and the truth was he hoped she would use it again. He wanted his plug back in, but he especially wanted Rachel to be the one who inserted it.

He finished up and without any hesitation he returned to Rachel. He knew he was committing to a high level of humiliation and abuse, but his desire for Rachel and his desire to serve Rachel easily won out. He walked up to her and declared with as much clarity as a ball gag allows, "I am fully committed to helping you and I will serve you with complete obedience!"

Rachel smiled and then slapped Scott and laughed, "Time to make you regret that decision!"

And for the next five hours Rachel played hard with her new pet. There was corporal punishment, ass play, lots of clamps, some very restrictive bondage, and some intense verbal humiliation. Rachel was actually impressed that Scott took everything she threw at him and stayed fully obedient and at times even seemed enthusiastic.

Scott, for his part, started to come to grips with the idea that his submissive nature compelled him to accept what Rachel did to him. He started to enjoy it in a weird way and was actually disappointed when she stopped and told him to get dressed.

"Time to go prepare dinner for your wife and our boss and then get a good night's rest so you will be raring to go when we start moving Jacob into your house."

"Yes, Mistress. And thank you for an amazing evening. I look forward to more firsts with you. I am absolutely your pet to play with."

Scott meant what he said. He found himself already craving more from Rachel. Yes, he was basically tormented and tortured for most of the night, but after being alone and abandoned for six weeks in Europe and aggressively humiliated and punished since his return the fact that he was getting attention and getting physically touched, and played with made the whole thing attractive and desirable for him.

Scott looked at Rachel and said, "Rachel, you are amazingly beautiful, and I accept your control and the punishments you give me. I enthusiastically embrace them and look forward to more. I will help you make Jacob yours, and I will enjoy every moment that I serve you until I am no longer necessary. That will be a sad moment for me, but in the meantime, you can count on me to be 100% enthusiastic about serving you."

Rachel looked at Scott and then without warning, slapped him across the face.

"Don't ever speak out of turn. You speak only when spoken to, and even though I appreciate your sentiment, I really don't give a shit if you enjoy it or not. You are just a tool to me. I am going to use you to get what I want. Once I've gotten that, I may keep you around because it's always nice to have a pet that serves you without question, or I may just throw you out because I'll have what I want. So don't get all sentimental on me, I like torturing men and even though you're not really a man, I'm gonna enjoy torturing you. But again, your primary purpose is to help me get Jacob away from your slut wife and make him realize that I am the woman for him. So, speak out of turn again, and I will make you regret it in the most severe way. Do what I tell you, when I tell you, how I tell you, and you just might survive the time between now and when Jacob and I become an inseparable couple."

The sting from Rachel's slap hurt, and so did her words, but Scott knew they were true. He had spoken out of turn, and he knew that his only purpose was to help Rachal get Jacob. Scott bowed his head and said, "Yes, mistress. I will be completely obedient and do whatever is necessary to help you win Jacob over to your side."

Scott was now completely clothed and ready to be taken to his own house in order to serve his wife and his boss. Before they left, Rachel put the collar back on Scott's neck and hooked the leash up to it.

"We are going to walk out to the car and then we will go to the future address of Jacob and Julie and you will start cooking so that our boss and his slut have a good meal."

Rachel had other plans for the evening, but Scott was just a pawn in the game she was playing, so she had no need to tell him anything except what she wanted him to hear.

"I can't tell you how much I'm gonna enjoy locking your wife in a cage in my dungeon and making her regret she ever got in the way of my conquest of Jacob. And you know what the best part is? It's the part where Jacob brings her here and gives her to me as a relationship gift. And you know what else will be fun, you are going to help me as my dungeon slave. And the very best part of it all? It is going to happen way sooner than anyone realizes. Your slut wife and Jacob are gonna go off to his condo in the Caribbean and we are going to move him into your house because that is what he has asked us to do, but when he returns, and he starts to really abuse you it won't take him long to get bored. I know him, he will get a big thrill out of it at first, but after a month or two using you as his personal whipping post, he'll get bored and I'll be right there to make his life exciting again. So, maggot, get down on all fours and we're gonna walk out to the car. OK really, I'm gonna walk and you're going to crawl like the filthy dog you are."

Rachel jerked down on the chain, and Scott quickly fell to his knees. He was still trying to process everything Rachel said, but also trying to keep up with her. She was wearing a version of her all-latex outfit, and there was no way Jacob wasn't gonna recognize how hot she was. Scott also knew Jacob well and wondered if it was really gonna take a couple months for him to decide he wanted Rachel as another one of his sexual conquests.

Rachel yanked on the chain and said "Keep up you useless cock, you have a dinner date to prepare for. A date between your slut wife and our powerful and amazing boss. But don't worry, you don't need to make dessert because I'm sure your slut wife will be Jacob's dessert, and she will gladly take what he will give her."

They exited Rachel's house with Scott still on all fours trying to keep up. They got to the car, which was an Audi Q5 and she opened up the back for Scott to jump in. "Dogs ride in the back!"

Once Scott got into the back, she pressed the button and the liftgate came down and he was feeling like a dog but also still enamored and in lust with Rachel, so he didn't really care.

Rachel drove aggressively to Scott's house, the one that would be Jacob and Julie's house. When they parked in the driveway, Scott realized that his neighbors will be able to see him exit the car in the collar and leash attached, being pulled by a woman who isn't his wife. But then he laughed to himself and thought, at this point if they haven't figured out that things are different, they haven't been paying attention. "

Rachel pulled him to the front door and in a surprise for him, she pulled out a key for the front door and opened it.

"Your slut wife had a key made for me because I will be supervising the move of her lover into your house. I am going to strictly supervise you and you are going to do exactly what I tell you and you are going to do all the work to make sure Jacob has complete and total access to your wife. I'm going to encourage him to fuck her as often and as hard as possible. He will get it out of his system, and then he will realize that I am a better option. He will become mine, and I won't even care if Jacob comes over occasionally to fuck her, but sooner than later, you'll be moving Jacob again, and this time it will be into our new house. So maggot, head to the kitchen and start cooking a meal worthy of the king and a queen, even if that queen is soon going to be replaced."

Scott nodded and headed to the kitchen. He knew both his wife and his boss liked to eat healthy. He assessed what he had available and decided he would make a big salad with steak strips. Working on the marinade for the steaks and chopping up the various vegetables he became engulfed in this work. But he was brought back to the present, and the situation he was in, when he heard his wife and Jacob come home. His first thought was he needed to rethink that because it won't be his home anymore. They were coming home to their home and he was there to cook and clean and serve them.

His wife left Jacob and Rachel in the living room and entered the kitchen. She saw Scott in his apron working and walked up behind him and slapped his ass hard. The welts she had left were still painful and he yelped as she hit him. She didn't really care.

"Just so you know, last night I committed myself to Jacob completely. Our games are over, and Jacob is the winner. But don't worry, there are consolation prizes for the loser, which is obviously you. The loser gets to cook and clean and take care of all the household needs for the winner and his woman. So, get back to work, but before you do, open up a bottle of red wine, and bring Jacob, Rachel, and me a glass. She has promised us that she would tell us all about the fun she had with you last night. I hope you did have fun last night. Jacob has already promised Rachel that she can play with you anytime she so desires and I think you understand that when she plays with someone, that can be pretty intense."

She reached around Scott and squeezed his balls and his caged dick, and said, "Oh, and tonight, Jacob and I are going to give the keys to your cage to Rachel and let her decide if you ever get out. I don't really care anymore because I have the best man who has the best cock and it delivers each and every time. Whether you ever get out of the cage or not is not my concern. Now get those glasses of wine and bring them out to us."

"Yes, Ma'am."

While Julie was in the kitchen telling Scott that she was completely Jacob's property now, Rachel was taking the opportunity to make sure that Jacob recognized how hot she was, and to remind him that she was looking forward to an evening with him as her reward for breaking Scott.

"I hope the awards banquet was everything you'd hope it would be. It was quite the experience to watch you with Scott's wife."

As Rachel said that, she reached out and touched Jacob's arm. She had gotten in the habit of that to let him know what her touch feels like because ultimately it's going to be her touch that he desires.

Jacob definitely noticed. He also noticed that Rachel was looking incredibly hot as she had on a top that had a zipper down the middle and like any red-blooded American man Jacob really just wanted to reach out and pull down the zipper. She also had on a pair of very tight latex pants that left very little to the imagination about how perfect her ass was and how trim and toned her legs were. Jacob thought to himself that the deal he made with her was really going to work out well for him because he always felt like she was the one person off-limits to him because she was his assistant. But since a deal was a deal in his world, if he had to he would spend a night with her. He laughed to himself thinking about that because of course any man would want to spend the night with Rachel and in his case, he didn't have to ask. He actually put conditions on it and she was meeting those conditions. Most men would beg her to spend the night with her and in his case, she was begging him via her obedience to his requests.

Rachel was Jacob's executive assistant so for a moment she took on that role.

"I booked the flights for you to your condo and you should arrive down there tomorrow about 5 PM. The seats are of course in first class and a car service will pick you up and take you out to the resort. Your wife and Evan will be waiting there and they're looking forward to seeing you. Any questions or concerns I can handle for you, Sir?"

Jacob smiled because he loved it when Rachel called him sir. He liked to think about her, a woman who is a part-time dominatrix, calling him sir. It fed his ego, and he always liked it when his ego was fed.

"No, just don't say anything to Julie. We're gonna make it a surprise."

"Of course, Sir. We are going to spend the time moving you into this house and as we talked, I'm going to do so in a very strict way with Scott. I was impressed with how well he handled my abuse last night, so I'm not gonna go easy on him. And if I can be bold, I recommend that when you return, you continue with abuse. Harsh and fun abuse. He can take even more than you and Julie have been dishing out and I know that will be fun for you."

Jacob smiled and said, "You know me so well, and I will trust your reading of Scott because I've always known him to be a strong individual, and it sounds like he's applying that strength to being dominated and humiliated and I have no complaints about being the one that will push it to the next level."

Rachel decided things were going well so she would push her luck a little, "I also might suggest that you continue to go strong with Julie. I can see why she might be attracted to Scott and I think you want to make sure that doesn't come back in anyway. You have her now, but they've had a long-time thing going so if I were you, especially with your wife and Evan involved, I would go strong with Julie and even dominate her a little just to remind her who she belongs to."

Jake looked at Rachel and admired that she was so willing to help him be with another woman because he was fully aware she wanted to be with him. He also thought her advice was good so he told her so.

"With your expertise in domination and reading people I appreciate your insight. You're always making my life easier and better and it won't be too much of a challenge for me to take Julie even further because last night she was putty in my hands and I really enjoyed playing with that putty so I will definitely invite Kara and Evan to do the same, and perhaps when we get back, and we have both broken somebody, we can compare notes on our date."