The Gang Ch. 02

Story Info
Dylan and Niamh agree to share.
3.8k words
4.23
8.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having the best dream. Lucy had her lips locked around my cock and was giving me the best head of my life. I was lying down but I was afforded a great view of her tits. Perfectly tanned, like the rest of her, I could just see the hint of baby pink areolas from my view. Lucy was a pro. Her lips worked my shaft and her tongue took control of my cock's head. I felt my orgasm building. Lucy looked up at me sultrily. I wanted to fuck her so badly. When she had finished with my cock, I'd give her a treat to say thank you.

"Lucy," I moaned softly.

"Still on her, are we?" a voice asked, outside of my dream. I groggily came out of my sleep, much against my wishes; I wanted to stay there.

My eyes adjusted to the light, and saw that Niamh had her head between my legs. This was much more preferential to an alarm clock. No wonder I was dreaming about a blowjob, half of it wasn't a dream. It was strange how Lucy had been the one giving it though, she must be on my mind still.

"It was Kate as well last night," Niamh mumbled, her cock taking up her mouth.

"You weren't complaining about Luke though, were you?" I shot back.

She smiled at that and focused all of her attention back on the blowjob. If I was honest, it was not her best skill in bed. Too much teeth, and not enough variation. I never had the heart to tell her though. I faked a few moans and she picked up the pace, as she always did. A minute later, I came but rather mildly. Niamh never swallowed. She jumped up and headed to the bathroom, spitting my cum into the sink.

"How was that?" she called from our ensuite.

"Great, baby, thank you," I lied.

"Thought it was a nicer way to get you up than you alarm," Niamh said. "You better get ready though, your meeting is in an hour."

She was right. I jumped up and had a pee. I hopped in the shower, cleaning my teeth at the same time, and sat on the edge of the bath while I dried off.

Niamh appeared in the doorway, "Is Lucy going with you to this?"

I nodded. Lucy was my Personal Assistant; she always attended my meetings to take notes and the like. The group we had been out with last night had been with me since the start of the company. Without them, I would never have gotten it off the ground. So, when it took off, I made sure there were jobs for all of them. Luke was my Head of IT, Kate ran HR, and when Tia finished school she would have a role too. Niamh used to work for me, but when we got our house we thought it prudent that we diversify our jobs in case something happened with the company.

"Do you want to fuck her," Niamh blurted out.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"If you were given the opportunity, and I was okay with it, would you fuck Lucy?" Niamh asked, more composed this time.

"Would you fuck Luke under the same conditions?" I said.

"Yes," Niamh replied, maybe a little too quickly.

"Wow, okay. Then truthfully, given the opportunity I would fuck Lucy, yes," I answered honestly. I expected Niamh to be hurt but she wasn't.

"What if you had that opportunity?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've been trying to be more adventurous recently. I think this is the next step."

"What is?"

"Trying new things, with other people. We have always been together since we were young. You were my first everything. We have not seen what the rest of the world has to offer."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I gasped, hurt.

"No silly! The opposite! I want to do this so we can be together forever, but with no regrets!" Niamh explained.

"So, what are you suggesting?"

"That we give each other like a hall pass. So, we each have a list of a few people we would be interested in doing other things with and as long as you or I approve each other's choices, we're free to do as we like."

"An open relationship?"

"Sort of, but like closed off. You would only be able to screw Lucy, not any random girl on the street."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, what do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea," I said honestly. "Will give us a chance to explore new things, and learn, as well as get things out of our system before we get married."

"Really? Amazing!" Niamh beamed, giving me a peck on the lips. "And we're getting married now, are we?"

"One thing at a time," I laughed.

"I expected you to hate the idea. So, if you had three spots, who would they be?"

"Lucy definitely," I said without thinking. "And Kate. I'd probably leave the last spot for Tia, now she's legal. What's yours?"

"Luke is the main one," Niamh answered. "But I have been thinking about girls a little recently and want to explore my bi side. So, Kate would be on mine as she's bi. I don't think Lucy is, but she's as hot as fuck so she would be too."

"You never know, we might be having a threesome soon!"

"Or foursome!" Niamh laughed. "The idea of you with someone else is actually turning me on. Never thought I'd be that girl."

"Remember when we met, and you were this innocent, little Christian virgin?"

"Shut up."

"So, are we actually doing this?"

"Yes!" Niamh smiled. "It's going to make us so strong as a couple! Any ground rules?"

Once we agreed on some rules, including stopping if either of us felt uncomfortable and keeping each other in the loop, we shook hands on what could be the best or worst deal of our lives.

*

Lucy and I left the client's offices jubilant. Not only had we secured a new long-term deal for the company, the fee was significantly above what I expected it to be. I suggested a drink to Lucy, to celebrate- and get the ball rolling on Niamh and I's plan. She agreed, and we headed to a high-end shopping centre around the corner that had a great bar. I sent Niamh a text to let her know my plans before we went in and ordered: a water for me and a cocktail for Lucy, as I was driving.

"Cheers," I said, raising my glass.

"Cheers," Lucy echoed, as we clinked. "Not a bad deal eh, boss?"

"Not at all!" I grinned. "it's still weird when you call me boss."

"Why?" Lucy smirked. "Is that what Niamh calls you behind closed doors?"

Lucy had always exuded sex appeal, and her very personality was overtly flirty. She had no problem with talking about sex and everything that came with it, though that often meant she crossed a few lines.

"No," I laughed, trying to play it off, even though it was true. "I meant because we were friends first."

"I know, doesn't mean we can't still be," Lucy smiled, before laughing. "Besides, being friends means a better bonus for helping you negotiate that deal."

"I'm completely impartial," I said, feigning a straight face. "You will certainly be receiving a bonus though for your work in there, you went above and beyond a typical 'PA' job description and that deal is potentially worth nearly a million for us as a company."

"You're welcome," she laughed. "Any nice plans for the weekend?"

"Not really," I admitted, with this deal on my mind I had not thought about the weekend until now- Friday evening. "Chill with Niamh, I guess. You?"

"A hot date hopefully!" she said.

"Hopefully?"

"Yeah, just have to convince him first!"

"Convince him? I'm sure the majority of the guys in this bar want to fuck you!

Lucy raised her eyebrow and smiled a little.

"Shit, sorry! I meant date you!" I backtracked, cursing my slip of the tongue.

"Are you included in that?" she asked, her eyes bearing into my soul.

"What, date you?"

"No, the other one?"

I blushed, but didn't say anything.

"Well thanks, Dylan," Lucy blushed, her ego clearly expanding at the same time. "Better not let Niamh hear you say that though!"

I blushed again, looking away. I tried to change the subject, but was beaten to it.

"Shit...you've talked about it?" Lucy asked, somewhat rhetorically. "Well, you have one cool relationship there. Come on, let's go and save your embarrassment. I have an idea for my bonus!"

She stood, downed her vodka cocktail, grabbed me by the hand and led me out of the bar despite my remonstrations about my half full beer. I cursed myself for my inability to lie; it had always been my downfall. I hope Lucy didn't get the wrong idea. Or did I? Wasn't that the whole point of the list? Judging by our destination, she had seemed to get the wrong idea. We were stood inside the mall, outside Victoria's Secret. It might be the wrong idea, but it felt pretty good to me.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Picking out my bonus, silly," Lucy said, slapping my arm playfully. She strode inside and I was left with little option but to follow. Niamh and I often went lingerie shopping, to pick stuff out together- I had a massive lingerie fetish. We would spend the whole time wondering about, whispering in each other's ears about what we were going to do to each other when we got back and groping each other when we thought no one was looking. I suspected there would be less groping involved here.

"Can you help me pick some things out? I'm always terrible at choosing underwear," she pouted. "I'm normally a 34DD in here, medium in panties and full body stuff."

My new found knowledge of Lucy's most intimate sizing was a surprising turn on. In some kind of surreal daze, I followed her around the store, pointing at things and nodding when she asked if they would look good on her. It felt as if I shouldn't be here, that is was wrong and I should stop it; but I couldn't bring myself to.

"Excuse me," a voice said from the side of us. A group of girls trying to get past us in the narrow walkways. I stepped back and found myself hitting the freestanding drawers in the middle of the store that were filled with panties. Lucy stepped back to pinning me between her and the drawers. Her ass pressed against my cock. It began to rise a little. She began to subtly grind her ass against my cock, knowing exactly what she was doing. Once the group had passed and she stepped forward again. My cock was long enough now to nearly reach her ass, still.

"Shall I go and try all this on?" Lucy asked. All I could do was nod mutely. "Okay, great. I've got you on Snapchat, right? If I send you a couple of pictures, can you tell me which looks the best?"

Without waiting for an answer, Lucy headed to the changing rooms. I exited the store. After finding a bench to sit on, it was not long before the first of Lucy's Snapchats came through. She was wearing a navy bra, with plain cup, her tits really working for her. You could only see her tits in this one, as it was cut off at her neck. The caption read: Don't screenshot these and earn a reward.

I did as I was told, and let it disappear. It was not too long, however, before the next came through. It was a mint green matching set, with a push up bra and strappy panties. I felt my dick harden. Her body was insane, not an ounce of fat on her. The colour looked perfect against her skin.

Then, I got a text from her: My phone is about to die, come in and look in person.

I can't. Besides, they don't let guys in the changing rooms, I replied.

My friend works the changing rooms here, she'll sneak you in, she's called Callie. Come on!

I weighed it up in my mind, and figured the worst that could happen was I was told no. It would keep Lucy happy and if I was lucky I'd get to see her in lingerie, live and in person. So, with no real decision to be made, I headed back inside the store and into the changing rooms. True to her word, a girl named Callie led me to a changing room door and knocked twice. She disappeared back down the corridor, whilst I stared at her ample ass. Distracted, I did not notice as Lucy opened the door and pulled me inside.

I literally gasped out loud. Lucy was staring at me seductively from across the room but it was not her face I was looking at. No, instead I was staring at the sexiest piece of lingerie I had ever seen in real life. It was a red, lace body suit that plunged all the way down to her navel. Her big tits strained against the material; it was clearly designed for someone of her figure but perhaps not of her bust. Either way, it was sexy as hell and showed off her tits brilliantly. It was slutty but classy at the same time. Sexy and simple. My dick was now rock hard again and pushing against my jeans.

"You like?" she teased. Spinning round and posing seductively against the wall so I could get a great view of her ass. The back of the bodysuit was effectively a thong, with very little material other than that. I knew her ass was nice, but in this it was a world beater. I thought I was going to cum right there and then. "Who's ass is better, mine or Niamh's?"

Lucy took a step towards me as I blushed about being caught out. "They're equally as sexy, in different ways," I said honestly.

"Good answer," she husked. "What do you think? Thought I'd go a little more sexy for him?"

"You look incredible."

"Thank you," Lucy replied, taking another step. I thought I knew what was happening but I wanted to clarify I was not reading the situation completely wrongly.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

Lucy stepped in so she could whisper in my ear, "You."

She grabbed my enlarged cock simultaneously and gave it a few pumps through my jeans. If I could have cum before, I was about three seconds off it then. Lucy pushed me against the wall of the changing room roughly and kissed my neck. I groaned slightly. She swapped side and elicited the same response. After a moment, she moved up to my ear and began to lick and nibble.

"So, are you sure you want to do this?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I breathed.

"What about Niamh?" Lucy queried. They were not best friends, but they got on and Lucy clearly respected girl code.

"She's fine with it, you're on my list," I explained, getting rather turned on by her actions.

"Your list?" Lucy asked.

"Of people we can fuck without it being cheating," I expanded. "We're experimenting."

"So you think I want to fuck you?" Lucy exclaimed, stopping a stepping back and looking offended.

"No, shit, sorry, I didn't mean to presume anyth-" I began.

"Shut up, idiot," she laughed. "Of course I want to fuck you. I have since the moment we met, just never thought I would get the chance."

Lucy pressed her body into me, and then her lips found mine. Our tongues were intertwined before I knew it. She was a good kisser. My hands roamed her body, eventually settling on her ass. It was nicer to hold than Niamh's, but not much. The thought made me realise how weird this was. I was cheating and it was okay. The naughtiness of it was such a turn on. As was the public nature of it all. I needed her right now. The rest of the world was a blur.

"Got a condom?" Lucy breathed between rushed kisses.

"Shit," I said, after fiddling with my wallet.

"Bareback?"

"No," I said. "One of the rules of the list is we use protection."

"What are the other rules?"

"We have to let each other know what we are doing and both be comfortable with it."

"It's your lucky day then!"

Lucy sunk to her knees and I did not have to ask why to realise why I was lucky. Lucy was about to suck me off, only this time it wasn't in a dream. She unbuckled my jeans and let the fall to my ankles. My precum stained underwear followed. In one swift move, without warning, she took my substantial length whole. She was a pro. The newness of it all was the most pleasurable. After so long together, Niamh and I had fallen into a routine with almost everything- including our oral technique.

I could tell you every move she used during a blowjob and when. It took almost the same amount of time to cum every time and it never got above a six on the pleasure scale- as I say, it was not her specialist skill. It was certainly Lucy's though. I was close already and all she had done was lick my head. I was relieved when she granted me a reprieve.

"Get your phone out," Lucy instructed as she continued to steadily pump my dick with her hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Was there something confusing about the instruction?" Lucy asked, her dominant side sort of turning me on. "As Niamh is cool with it, and we have to keep her in the loop, I thought she should get to see first-hand what we've been doing. Record me."

I was definitely back to dreaming because, if I wasn't, Lucy had just started sucking me off and then stopped to tell me to record it. I was in heaven. I did as I was told and hit record just as she got going again. She was more aggressive now, her head sliding up and down my shaft. It was a welcome change to Niamh's half-hearted bobbing that never took her much further than halfway down my length, but even Lucy had not yet managed to take me whole.

It didn't take long though. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and didn't break eye contact once as she deepthroated my almost seven inches. I was above average but she didn't even look like she struggled. This was off the scale good. The first stroke was enough to make me cum but I held back as much as I could. I could feel my cock enter her throat, the tightening of the pressure around the head due to her throat being smaller than her mouth was incredibly pleasurable.

I felt my cock's head rub against the back of her throat and that was enough to send me over the edge. Her body. What she was wearing. The blowjob itself. It was all too much. I was in so much pleasure I could not even speak to warn her that I was about to cum. As I did so though, it was like she knew. Without blinking, her eyes trained on me (or maybe at Niamh down the camera's lense) she took my load like a champ. My cock still lodged in her throat, she gulped hard which only intensified what was the longest and best orgasm of my life. Finally, I was spent but not a drop escaped her lips- she swallowed every last bit. A girl had never swallowed my load before, so the sight of it now was enough to make me want a round 2.

The door, however, it turned out was being knocked quite loudly. I was oblivious to it before. I was too deep, literally, in the blowjob. No wonder there was a knock of a disgruntled staff member trying to bang the door down, no wonder what noises I was making during that; in all honesty, I couldn't remember. I'm sure I would find out on the video later when I watched the video again, the recording of which I had managed to complete despite sliding down the wall in pleasure.

Lucy winked at me and licked her lips. She stripped off the body suit and my jaw nearly hit the floor. She still had panties on, her own presumably, but apart from that she was completely nude. Her tits were incredible. Despite their evident size, they did not sag at all despite having no support. They were almost completely round, save for where they joined her chest. If I didn't know better, I would have wondered whether they were real.

"Fucking hell," I said.

"Thanks," she blushed, kissing me on the cheek as she pulled her bra on. The knocking was louder now, but the voices muffled. We hustled to get out of there as quick as possible. I pulled my clothes on, cum still oozing out of my cock. Lucy was changed too, and she told me to leave everything that wasn't ours and walk out without looking at anyone. Her advice was both good and seemingly from experience, because the glares and whispers from everyone in the store were enough to make me sweat. We got out as quickly as possible and once we were around the corner, we collapsed in fits of laughter against each other.

I looked up and caught her eye. That look of desire was still there. So, more in control now I had got over my initial excitement I grabbed her, pushed her against the nearest wall and kissed her hard. Our hands roamed each other, not caring who might see us. Once we stopped kissing, due to the fact if we went any further we would be arrested for public indecency, we headed towards the car. Lucy snatched my phone from my hand as I pulled it from my pocket and unlocked it.

12