The Garbage Collector Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues in Geeta's house as well.
3.7k words
4.88
8.9k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they entered the bathroom Geeta pushed Jia onto the tiled wall and she herself sat in a crouching position near Jia's pussy. The cold touch of the tiles sent shivers in Jia's back as she awaited the move of Geeta. The black woman slowly placed her thumb in Jia's pussy and rubbed it up and down. This sent a jolt of electric passion in Jia's sex starved body and she moaned in pleasure. She murmured, "Geeta my love, make me cum please."

Geeta obliged and started to rub Jia's clit with her fingers, and she kissed on Jia's perfect white thighs. Jia had never been pleasured like that ever before and she was enjoying every moment of it. She started to squeeze her own boobs as she felt Geeta's long fingers moving in her loins, and her lips kissing her thighs. Geeta started to push in a finger now in the dripping pussy and Jia was in seventh heaven. Her days of sexual starvation were getting over in the hands of the garbage collector woman. She moaned loudly and was taking Geeta's name all the time.

Jia closed her eyes as she felt Geeta's fingers penetrate her pussy walls and was pleasuring her immensely. Geeta was taking care to plant soft kisses on Jia's belly and thighs, and occasionally coating them with the saliva from her tongue. Jia couldn't find strength on her legs anymore and she sat down on the tiled floor as Geeta continued to finger her. Geeta with her other hand pulled Jia's face to her boob and Jia with closed eyes sucked on those black boobs. Soon Geeta's fingering made Jia reach her prized destination, and what an orgasm it was. Jia's juices squirted for a full minute and Geeta straight away put her sticky cum filled fingers in Jia's mouth.

After licking off her own cum Jia kissed Geeta's lips and the two lovers remained in a tight embrace for some time. Jia said, "Oh my baby! You are the best. You gave me the perfect orgasm of my life. I love you."

Geeta smiled and said, "Anything for my Jia baby."

They kissed for some more time and then got up from their position. Jia said, "Let's have a shower together."

Geeta replied, "Yes honey, I am drenched in sweat, I haven't taken the usual bath after returning from the dumping yard."

Hearing her words Jia's mind was thinking again. Really Geeta's body was full of sweaty odour. The raw pungent smell was also due to the whole lot of garbage she had to carry to the dumping yard. Jia's mind had some perverted intentions. She wanted to sniff and lick Geeta's most sweaty and dirty parts. Her fetish desires overcame her rational thinking and she whispered in Geeta's ear, "Darling, I want to clean you up today."

Geeta smiled and said, "Really? Ok you may, but I hope you apply a very good soap."

Jia said, "No my love. I intend to use my tongue."

Geeta was shocked by her words and couldn't understand what to say. Jia took her to the bathtub and she laid her down. Jia sat on the edge of the bathtub and she planted two kisses on Geeta's dark, dirty feet. Geeta exclaimed, "What are you doing my love?"

Jia smiled at her and said, "Just loving my darling lover. You just enjoy the moment babe."

Geeta's pussy was wet again hearing Jia's words. She grinned and laid back on the bathtub awaiting her lover's actions. Jia took hold of Geeta's left foot and took it near her mouth. She first sniffed it from toe to heel and also below the foot. Even the very dark skin couldn't hide the dust particles accumulated on them. Jia sniffed all that the feet had to offer.

Jia then extended her tongue and licked the feet of the tribal woman. She licked on the upper part first, tracing all the dirt by her tongue. She then took the toe fingers into her mouth one by one and sucked them, licked them clean. Geeta moaned in pleasure, never in her wildest dreams she would have thought that a beautiful woman like Jia would have worshipped her feet. But it was happening and it was making her horny as hell. As she felt Jia's mouth closing on her toes and licking them, Geeta closed her eyes and fingered herself.

Jia put her tongue between the gaps of the toe fingers and licked there with closed eyes, passionately. Her tongue even licked the long nails of the tribal woman's toes and cleaned them with her saliva. Geeta was holding one end of the bathtub now and moaning in pleasure as she felt Jia's tongue licking her toes. Jia then sucked in her mouth each and every toe fingers of the tribal woman, taking care in giving equal attention to each of them. She at one point even placed Geeta's both feet together and sucked both her toe thumbs at once.

Jia's restless tongue was busy moving on Geeta's foot, and she reached below the foot now. She in upward movements licked below the foot and this made Geeta tickle and moan and at the same time. Jia sometimes would suck at the dark skin of Geeta's foot and Geeta was in absolute delight. Jia took the heel of Geeta's left foot in her mouth and was sucking it non-stop, her ears listening to Geeta's continuous moans.

Jia moved up on the hairy, sinewy legs of Geeta, licking every inch on the way to her knees. She sucked at Geeta's knee roll. Geeta continued to moan and finger herself as she felt Jia kissing and licking behind her feet as well. Jia made sure she also licked the thighs of Geeta to her full content and tasted the sweat that had accumulated there. After about fifteen minutes of worshipping both feet of Geeta Jia finally stopped, and at that very moment Geeta met her orgasm as well.

Geeta went out of the bathtub and took a fatigued Jia in her arms. She kissed her and said, "You are absolutely crazy Jia. How could you just lick my feet?"

Jia smiled and said, "I will do anything for the love of my life."

Geeta said, "Oh baby I love you so much. Let's take a bath together now."

Jia with a grin said, "No, I intend for some more cleaning baby."

Geeta was surprised but soon she found Jia wasn't kidding as the beautiful housewife came in the bathtub and started to plant kisses in Geeta's long black arms. As Jia's pink lips moved through the hairy hand of Geeta and reached the upper arm, Jia lifted Geeta's arm a bit and the all sweaty, hairy mess of an underarm was revealed.

Jia first blew out her hot breath on the underarm, and then placed her nose on it and sniffed it. The pungent smell of the tribal lady's sticky and sweaty underarm engulfed Jia's every sense. The smell was quite strong and stinky,mainly due to the fact that Geeta perspired a lot and a hard day's work in the hot weather made the case even worse. But surprisingly Jia loved the strong body odour of Geeta and she sniffed it once again.

Geeta really couldn't believe her luck that such a beautiful woman was actually sniffing her underarms. She was being turned on again by the continuous sniffing of her underarm by Jia. Soon her good luck would become a fortune as she felt Jia sticking out her tongue and fondly moving it on her underarm.

Jia tasted the sweat accumulated on the patches of hair grown on Geeta's underarm. The salty, tangy taste mixed with the body odour only increased Jia's passion even more, and she started to move her tongue in circles on the hairy mess. Geeta was moaning again, she was unable to control her urges, and soon she was fondling Jia's hair as the beautiful housewife buried her face in her pit.

Jia's tongue was tasting Geeta's sweat non-stop and she used her mouth to slowly pull the hair from Geeta's other underarm. She occasionally sucked at the hairy skin, sometimes pulling off one or two underarm hair in her mouth. Geeta was moaning loudly now and had placed her fingers in her pussy again. She was being hit by repeated turn ons that day and it was her most wonderful experience.

Jia moved from the right to the left underarm now, and gave that too a similar treatment. She was licking and sucking the sweaty underarm of the garbage collector woman madly. Her senses were filled only with the raw taste and odour of the sweaty underarm, and nothing else could she feel right now. Soon Jia too started fingering herself as her mouth remained glued to the hairy pit of Geeta, both women panting, sighing and moaning heavily now. It seemed that Jia's face would remain stuck there for eternity.

After a really long session of licking and sucking both their pussys started to give away and the orgasm hit even harder than before. Both lovers cum at almost the same time and collapsed on each other. The fatigue was especially showing on Jia who really worked hard enough. After a few minutes' rest they sucked each other's fingers and tasted their cum.

Geeta spoke first and she said, "Oh my baby you love me so much. I am so fortunate to have you."

Jia smiled and replied, "Thank you babe. I really love you a lot."

Both of them now bathed together, each applying soap to the other's body and with plenty of fondling and kissing in between they bathed for quite some time.

As they sat in the bedroom and chatted after the bath, Geeta asked Jia, "How come you married such a horrible person? And what about your family? Did they approve the marriage?"

Jia replied, "I have no family, I was an orphan and was brought up in an orphanage. After my studies were over I wanted to do some job but the orphanage caretaker Desai uncle arranged for my marriage with Akash. I just met him once before marriage and at that time I couldn't understand his actual nature. I agreed to the marriage and this is where my luck had brought me."

Geeta kissed her on the lips and said, "Don't worry honey your days of loneliness are over. I will be with you forever."

Jis smiled and they kissed for some more time. It was late in the day and both of them had their lunch. After lunch they cuddled in the bed and kissed each other passionately. While Jia was busy planting kisses on Geeta's belly, Geeta said, "Jia, I will have to leave in the evening. I had to perform my evening prayers at home. Also I need to cook for the night. I shall come again tomorrow."

Jia's face rose from Geeta's belly as she stopped her kissing and said, "Why do you need to go? Please stay. Akash isn't here so you can stay the whole night here my love."

Geeta smiled and replied, "I would have loved that too baby, but please try to understand. Most of the working people in your society will be coming back home in the evening, we will be in danger of being found out. Also I have work tomorrow, which I need to start in the morning from the other part of the town. So, I need to be home at night."

Jia was silent, she knew what Geeta said was true. Yet she didn't want Geeta to leave. She wanted this love making to continue, all the days she had passed earlier alone and sexually starved, she wanted to make it up for all of those days. As she was submerged in her thoughts Geeta rose from her position and hugged Jia. The dark lady then whispered, "Don't worry my baby, you are mine and I am yours. Nobody can come between us."

Jia kissed Geeta's lips and soon they were kissing and licking each other's faces. They decided to take the 69 position and started to lick each other's aroused pussys. Geeta being on top of Jia was making the housewife a tad uncomfortable due to her weight, but Jia ignored it and licked the hairy pussy of Geeta. As both of them untiringly moved their tongues in their dripping cunts, the orgasm hit soon, and they cum in each other's faces. Both cuddled for some more time and then Geeta got up, wore her clothes and left for the day.

Geeta's house was on the other side of the main road. She lived alone in a one room hut, which was made of mud and twigs. After performing her evening prayers she was making tea for herself and slowly singing a romantic song. She was thinking about the day's events. She was attracted to Jia since she first saw her, but never even in her wildest dreams had she thought that Jia and she would be making love to each other. Everything happened so soon that Geeta still couldn't believe that all this was true or just a dream. Other than both being women, their differences in social status also made their relationship a taboo, and hence Geeta was happy and worried at the same time. What if it were just a one time affair, and she won't get to meet Jia as soon as her husband arrives?

A tap on the door startled a thoughtful Geeta, and she was surprised who had come at this hour? The place was not much populated, with a few sparring houses here and there, and she had no immediate neighbor as well. Geeta assumed that it might be her employer's manager who had given her the job of garbage collection. She unlocked her door and looked outside, but surprisingly no one was there.

Thinking it to be a mistake as Geeta was going to shut the door again, to her shock Jia came out from a hiding place outside the door and readily hugged her. Geeta's heart skipped a beat in delightful joy, and she took Jia inside the house, still embracing her, and closed the door.

As the door was shut the two lovers started to kiss each other joyously. Lips were brushing against each other in rapid movements, tongues were moving in and out of each other's mouths, and saliva was getting exchanged. Who could say that they were separated just a few hours before? It seemed that they were meeting after ages as they passionately kissed and licked each other's faces.

After some time Geeta broke the kiss and asked, "Jia my love, how did you come here? How did you know my address? Gosh I was missing you like hell!"

Jia replied, "Yes honey, I also was unable to imagine that I would pass today's night all alone, I needed you badly. You know there is a short cut to the main road behind our colony. I took that route to the main road and after some time saw you passing by in your cycle cart, the one which you use for carrying the garbage. I followed you and saw you from a distance. I couldn't call you or meet you as there was danger of being recognized. So, I visited a shopping mall and a restaurant to kill time. As soon as it was fully dark I came here."

Geeta said, "But honey what if your husband phones you at night?"

Jia smiled and said, "Don't worry my love, he called as soon as you left, the hypocrite was only worried about the safety of his money that he left at home. I have purposefully placed the receiver elsewhere so that he doesn't get to phone me anymore. In the morning I would make up a story that the telephone lines were busy. I would return home just before dawn so that nobody here suspects you as well."

Hearing Jia's words Geeta was overwhelmed by passion and love for her beautiful lover. She kissed Jia madly as both lovers hugged in the mud floor of the hut. As they cuddled and kissed on the ground, both of their dresses got muddy marks on them, especially Jia's who had worn a white dress that day. They didn't notice that and also didn't care as they were too busy sucking each other's tongues. The night was young for both of them, and they wanted to make every second count.

The layers of clothing came off their bodies in no time and in the dim light of the only bulb lit in the room, the two nude bodies mingled with one another as the two lovers kissed each other passionately. Jia was especially the hornier of the two and she readily came down kissing the dark body of Geeta, reaching her feet. Just like she did during the day, Jia licked and sucked the toes, underfoot and heels of Geeta. She held both feet together and ran her tongue over and over again on the underneath.

Jia went up kissing the legs of Geeta and as she reached her sweaty, black thighs Geeta turned and now she was lying on her belly. Jia started to plant kisses on the back of Geeta's thighs and this drew a moan from the tribal lady's mouth. Jia rubbed her pretty face on the dark hamstring of Geeta, kissing and licking with passion. She came down to kiss the calf muscles of Geeta too, and went all the way up again, her lips and tongue brushing on the dark skin non-stop.

Geeta was very horny by then and she was lifting her behind occasionally in passion. Her huge black ass caught Jia's attention and the horny housewife decided to take a step further. She placed her mouth on the left asscheek and started to plant soft kisses on the tribal lady's ass. Geeta was moaning loudly now as she felt her lover kiss her ass. Jia was kissing slowly and steadily, making sure she was able to kiss the entire ass. A new smell was filling her senses, the smell from Geeta's ass, mixed with her sweaty smell. Jia was also sucking at the ass muscles, leaving traces of her saliva on the dark skin.

Jia was kissing the right asscheek as well and Geeta was moaning in absolute passion. It was so taboo for her being worshipped by such a beautiful woman who was so much different than her socially and in matters of looks as well. But now she had her, leaning behind her, and kissing her ass. Jia was now running her tongue on the huge buttocks parallely from one side to another, making sure her tongue didn't miss a single inch of the ass.

Geeta was lifting her ass to Jia's face again and again, her pussy was dripping wet, and she wanted Jia to keep on kissing her ass. She didn't want this night to end, she wished Jia could kiss her ass the whole night. Then all of a sudden she felt Jia placing her palm on two sides of her asscheeks. Slowly Jia separated the asscheeks and the asshole of the garbage collector lady was in view.

The puckered and wrinkled asshole had a little hair on it, and Jia put her nose and sniffed it. The smell was strong but she liked it, and she sniffed it again. And then again, for a longer period this time, making Geeta moan. Jia then for a fourth time sniffed Geeta's asshole and this time she just kept going. Her nose was perfectly placed in between Geeta's dark asscheeks and she was sniffing the ass smell non-stop.

Geeta moaned, "Oh God, Yes! That's it Jia my love, lick my asshole. That feels so good."

Encouraged by Geeta's words Jia took out her tongue and gave a tentative lick on the asshole. Surprisingly it didn't taste bad at all, rather Jia liked the taste. She gave it a lick again and Geeta's body arched in pleasure. Jia started to lick continuously now, swabbing the puckered hole with her saliva. Geeta was moaning loudly now as she felt Jia's tongue wiggling in her ass. Jia started to move her head in small circles and her tongue moved similarly inside the asshole. She then moved her up and down on Geeta's asshole, tasting everything that it had to offer.

The asslicking continued, Jia wasn't stopping even for an instant as her tongue moved in the garbage collector's asshole. Her tongue seemed to have an infinite amount of energy as she relentlessly licked the wrinkled and puckered hole. Geeta was humping her pussy on the ground now, she was loving every bit of Jia's untiring tongue pleasuring her asshole. Jia was now tongue fucking Geeta, her head going up and down on Geeta's ass, her tongue moving in and out of the asshole. Soon the orgasm built in Geeta and she shook vigorously when it hit her, all her cum squirted on the ground. Jia was in no mood to stop though and she was still going strong in licking Geeta's asshole.

Finally after what seemed to be an eternity Jia's tongue slowed down, her breaths became rapid, and she too met her orgasm, courtesy of rubbing her pussy on the ground. Her energy was over now and she collapsed with her head on Geeta's black ass. The two lovers remained so for some more time, trying to catch their breaths. Geeta called Jia back up after some time and both of them went to the back of the house to wash themselves. There were no immediate neighbours to Geeta's house and hence they decided to remain nude.

Geeta said, "You are an absolute darling Jia, but your clothes have become dirty and even torn in one or two places. I guess you don't have a spare one, so while returning home in the dawn you would need a cloth."

12