The Garden of Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, with her cock stuffed down my throat, and my scalp still locked in the firm grip of her hands, the fear and panic returned, for I could not breathe, and I realized with each throb of her cock that she was still not fully erect, that it was getting larger still, was expanding inside my throat, stretching my throat and my mouth beyond any limit I thought possible, and I worried that the ridge of her erect cock head could not be pulled back through the gate of my throat, it would not fit, that I would remain impaled, and this was my end.

Perhaps seeing the panic in my eyes, the tensing in my mouth, I heard Ivy say: "Calm, boy, I have not even begun." As she spoke, her cock began slowly sliding back up my throat. "Soon your body will love me," And with a flick of her hips she popped her cock head back into my mouth, and I gasped a huge breath, but as soon as I filled my lungs, she slammed her cock back down my throat, pushing through my gag reflex, through the whimper in my mouth, the constriction of my throat. "More than you ever thought possible."

With these words, and still gripping my head in both hands, like a piston on a train engine picking up speed as it leaves the station, Ivy began to pump. She rammed her cock down my throat and then back into my mouth, then back down, each long stroke smooth and controlled, each long stroke faster than the one before, and I began to breathe in her rhythm - pump, breath, pump, breath, pump, breath - faster, now faster, now faster, until I could no longer feel her cock ridge sliding up and down my throat anymore, just the hum of its constant motion pounding inside me.

"You feel how big my cock is," I heard Ivy say as she pounded me, "bigger than you ever thought possible, girthier than you ever thought possible. You feel it inside you, how hard it is, you feel my massive cock stretching you, gaping you, reshaping you. This was my gift from the gods, to make men like you serve me, submit to me, take me."

She was right, every word, and I wanted nothing more than to serve her, to submit to her, to take her. I felt her cock begin to edge deeper down my throat, deeper than I thought possible, more, and more, impaling me, spitroasting me, until I felt something heavy begin to pound against my chin like a wrecking ball, and my nose bump against the taught skin of her abdomen, and I realized that she was entirely inside me, I had taken her, I had done it, and a new warmth entered me, and for the first time in all this, after all these moments when my only thought was her pleasure, her body, her cock, I felt returned to my body, and realized that my cock was rock hard, my testicles aching with the desire for release, and with this recognition, that i was here, in this moment, taking this perfect, divine, enormous cock inside me, letting it reshape me, remake me, that I had become its perfect housing, its sheathe, its receptacle. This is what I wanted, this was my purpose, my fulfillment.

"Cum for me, boy," Ivy commanded, and on command my body began to pulse with the most powerful orgasm of my life. My legs convulsed, I would have collapsed but for the cock in my throat holding me up. I felt the powerful spurts of my semen leaving me, the throbbing of my cock and my testicles, the wave of euphoria that engulfed me, but unlike a normal orgasm, it did not stop after a few seconds, for as Ivy kept pounding me, kept pistoning her cock within me with no signs of abating, no signs of fatigue, I continued to convulse, my cock continued to throb. Even after I had no more semen to ejaculate my orgasm continued, and my eyes dissociated, I lost the power of vision, the power of thought, overwhelmed by the power of this physical sensation, I became a quivering, twitching, continuous orgasm.

When Ivy eventually released me, I collapsed on the ground, a slobbering, coughing, babbling mess. I regained my sight then, and looked up at her, and the singular image of that moment, looking up at Ivy, will stay with me forever. She had turned to straddle the rock on which she sat, with one leg in the pool and one leg out, so that I saw her in profile. One hand was pressed into the rock behind her for support, she was arching her back, her face turned up to the heavens, her hair cascading down, her eyes unfocused, glazed over, lost in the ecstacy of her intense sexuality, the sexual possession of her entire being by the passion that burned within her, that glowed in the heat and energy radiating from her erect cock. With her free hand she was pumping, with firm and powerful strokes, the entire length of her glistening appendage.

It was glorious, fully erect, like a coiled metal cable arcing up from her pelvis, so rigid and hard even the determined pumping of her hand did not alter the angle of its curve or bend its shape, and any downward pressure her hand created in its stroking caused an upward recoil that jerked her hand, as if it her cock was alive, a wild beast bucking the feeble attempts of her hand to ride and tame it.

Suddenly her cock throbbed, and I saw a tightening at its base, and raised my head, and saw the powerful orbs of her testicles like two ripe plums begin to throb in time with her now ever more powerfully throbbing cock. Ivy gasped, and shuddered, and from the tip of her flaring mushroom head erupted a thick spurt of creamy white semen, a powerful jet of cum that shot up higher than her head, and splattered into the pool beside her. Again, again, again she erupted, each pulse containing more ejaculate than I made in an entire orgasm, each many times more powerful than anything I had ever achieved or seen. I could only imagine what it would be like to receive her divine seed, how her cum would feel spurting deep within me, the feeling of the warm jet of her cum blasting into me, filling me, soaking me, overwhelming me, making me groggy and heavy with the weight of her seed within me. God I wanted it, more than anything I had ever wanted.

In the vision of this beauty, deep in the garden of Ivy, I felt a blessing wash over me, a benediction of sorts, bestowing upon me new knowledge of the meaning of sex, the true nature of the divinity I had always approached as if in a fog, and never before even glimpsed. It was like a search had ended, a search I never even knew I was on, and whatever dissatisfaction had spurred that search had also ended, had been washed away. I had seen the divinity, I thought, and accepted her within me, and been remade a new man.

But then Ivy turned to me, with a triumphant smile. "I expect you here tomorrow," she said, and there was the gleam of the huntress again in her eye. "Cleanse yourself. We have only just begun."

12