The Garden Shed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to make a start on Monday, and as Sue only had three days off, we got busy early, taking up the carpet and moving the small amount of furniture away from the walls to give us access. Sue had already cleared away all her bits and pieces she had around, so we were able to begin quite quickly. Each time we completed a section, we had to move the furniture around to give us space to work.

Mom and Dad had already gone to work, and as we both knew it would be warm work, Sue just had on a tiny pair of old shorts and a loose tee shirt, her hair tied back in a short ponytail, and I was similarly dressed (but without the ponytail!). We had a small radio on playing a music station, and we chatted amiably as we worked as a team, Sue using the steam wallpaper stripper and me going along afterwards with the scraper.

At one point she was a few rungs up the stepladder, facing the wall, with her bottom at my eye level. I couldn't resist moving behind her and taking a good look as she swayed and moved, her curves so tantalisingly close that my cock began to harden.

Without thinking too much, I put my face against her bottom and my hands round the top of her thighs where her shorts finished, and quickly ran my hands up under her shorts right onto her pantie covered pussy.

"Eeeeeck," she shouted in surprise, "Christ, what are you doing, you could have got me scalded with the steam."

"Hmm, sorry, I didn't realise, you just looked so sexy there, I couldn't resist." I said, a little contrite.

"Well..." she said, a little more controlled, "it's nice you think so and it feels good having your hands there, but we really do need to strip as much as possible."

"That's what I was thinking," I said, massaging the front of her panties under her shorts.

She squirmed a bit, "No Ben," she laughed, "not that kind of stripping....well not yet anyway," she added, turning to grin at me. "Come on, you are getting behind."

"I'm getting your behind," I said, also grinning.

"Yes, I know, but enough now, let's keep going to get this wallpaper off and see how it goes," she said, turning back to the wall.

"Oh ok," I said a bit disappointed, but knowing she was right really, I withdrew my hands and went back to work laboriously scraping.

**************************************

It wasn't a huge room and by the time Mom and Dad got home, we had all the paper off and cleaned up, ready for the sealant coat of paint on the raw plaster.

They both came up to see how we had got on and I think were impressed at the progress.

"Mom," Sue said, "we need to get the first coat of paint on tonight, so it's ready for tomorrow, is it ok if we work late on it?"

"Hmm I don't know," she said thinking, "our room backs onto that long wall there, it might be too noisy for us, you know we don't stay up too late on weekdays."

"Yeah, I thought of that, but if we did that wall first before you go to bed, you wouldn't be able to hear us doing the other walls and it will be mostly with a soft roller, we will be quiet, so we shouldn't disturb you and Dad." Sue said.

"What do you think Mike?", she asked Dad.

"Let them get on with it, I doubt they will disturb us," he said, looking at Mom with a funny glint in his eye.

Whatever went between them swayed her and she agreed it would be ok, as long as we kept the noise to a minimum.

"Thanks," Sue said to both of them, "it will mean we can get it finished quicker."

I wasn't sure I wanted to work all evening, but then, the quicker it was done, the more time I would have to myself during the rest of my week off, so I thought on balance it was probably a good idea.

We had been excused clearing up after dinner, so we got straight to work applying the sealing coat to the ceiling first and then the walls. We began with the wall that separated Sue's room from our parents, so that the noise of the paint roller and brushes wouldn't disturb them later.

It wasn't as easy as we thought, as the roller didn't go into corners, so one of us did those parts with a brush while the other one tried to cover the rest of the wall. We had to keep stopping to check that it was all covered because after a while, our eyes seem to get blinded by the solid white colour and we missed several bits that we had to go back and redo.

I think Sue's enthusiasm was beginning to wane as we got to the tricky wall with the window in it, because she said she was hot and wanted us to take a breather and rest our aching arms for a few minutes.

We plonked ourselves down on the edge of her bed, that was covered in an old sheet to keep it clean.

"Well, I can see we are making progress," Sue said, looking round, "but it's much harder than I thought."

"You mean the decorating?" I said, hoping to make her smile with the inuendo.

"Yeah, silly," she grinned, "but I don't see anything else hard anyway."

She was looking down at my paint splattered shorts.

"We could fix that if you want?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

She looked pensive for a moment, then quickly moved her hand across and grabbed my soft cock through my shorts. Just her touch and her closeness got a quick reaction from it, as my cock quickly filled with blood and became half erect. I remembered having my hands up under her shorts earlier in the day and with only a few more strokes from her small hand she had it tenting my shorts with a full erection.

"Looks like I fixed it ok," she grinned again.

You certainly have," I replied, "but Mom and Dad will be coming up to bed soon, I am sure they will look in to see what we have done so far."

"Hmm," she mused, "well give me a hand to move this furniture across the door, then they can't get in."

"Won't they think that's weird?" I asked.

"Naw, we'll tell them we can't move it yet as we are doing the other wall."

"Do you think that'll work?" I said, nervously. I had started this bit of fooling about, but I wasn't sure I wanted it to be this risky.

"Yeah, come on, before they come up."

I knew I had triggered her 'risk taking' mode, and that she found it exciting to push the limits, so with some misgivings I helped her to sort of, barricade the door.

She sat back down on the bed and I went to join her.

"No," she said, "stand in front of me, I have a little present for you as you have worked so hard today."

Then, without any warning, she tugged my shorts and underwear down in one swift movement, leaving me facing her with my hard cock pointing at her face.

"Ohh," I gasped, surprised.

She took my cock in her hand and seemed to be inspecting it, then slowly pulled the foreskin back exposing the head. She squeezed it gently, running her finger up the back of the shaft until a large clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the opening. She looked up at me as she pushed out her tongue and licked at the drop of liquid.

"Mmmm," I said, shivering slightly with the sensation.

Having licked it up, she probed around the sensitive small hole with the tip of her tongue, giving me even more delicious sensations.

In response, I put one hand on her tee shirt covered breast and felt for the nipple. I let my palm graze over it, feeling it grow immediately to a hard nub. I teased it gently between my fingers and heard her murmur of approval.

Having licked all around the head, still looking at me, she opened her mouth and took the head inside. I felt my legs tremble a little as she slowly sucked and ran her tongue around it in her mouth. Gradually, she took a little more in, then withdrew it, and repeated the action. I was so turned on by the sight of her looking at me with her big eyes as she took my hard cock in and out, that I started to move my hips so that I was fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy.

I could only reach her breasts, so I continued to massage and stroke them over her tee shirt, while with her small hand around my cock, she regulated the depth that I could go in her mouth.

"God, Sue, that...feels...so...good," I whispered, between the short breaths I didn't realise I was taking.

She said something in return, but my cock going in and out made it unintelligible.

I was getting close and had speeded up my thrusts into her mouth slightly, when we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Shit," I said, unusually swearing, "they are coming to bed, they will want to see how we are getting on."

"It's ok," Sue said taking my cock out for a moment, "the furniture is in front of the door."

"Yes, but they will want to see," I whispered urgently, trying to get Sue to let go of my cock.

The footsteps got nearer, my adrenaline kicked in and my heartbeat got faster, but Sue had already put my cock back in her mouth, and had also taken my balls in her other hand holding me close to her, so that I couldn't draw away. She licked and sucked harder as the footsteps stopped outside the door.

"Can we come in and have a look," Mom said, from right outside.

Sue looked up at me with sparkling excited eyes, my cock stopping her from speaking. She tilted her head slightly in a 'you talk to them' gesture.

"Emm... we have had to emmm... move the furniture around and it's in front of the door Mom," I said shakily.

"Can't you just move it a bit so we can take a quick peak?" she asked.

"Hold on," I said, as I tried to think of an excuse, while Sue just calmly continued to suck my cock. "We'll have to clean our hands first, they are covered in paint," I tried.

"Ohh, yes," Mom said.

"Let's leave it until morning Jean," Dad chimed in, talking to Mom.

"I would have liked to see what they've done though," she countered.

"We can see properly tomorrow, let them get on with it, it's time for bed." we heard him say.

There was then some whispered aside between them, which we didn't catch.

"Ok," Mom said, "don't bother, we'll wait until tomorrow. Don't work too late. Goodnight both."

"Goodnight," I replied.

"Yeah, sleep well," Sue said, taking my cock out of her mouth for a moment.

I waited until I heard the door of their room close. "Sue," I whispered forcibly, "have you gone completely mad? We might have got caught, you seem to like taking more and more risks."

She took her mouth off my cock, "Well it was sexy, wasn't it, knowing they were just outside that door." She was grinning and very flushed with the excitement. "Anyway, he doesn't seem to mind, he is as hard as ever," she added looking at my cock wet with her saliva, that was still sticking straight out.

"It was scary though," I said, calming down a little, "but I suppose it did add another level to what I was feeling."

"Hmm, I thought it would," she said, "put your clothes back on for now," she grinned again, "and lets just finish that remaining wall while they get to bed."

I was disappointed that she wasn't going to finish me off, but I knew we need to complete the painting, and the sooner the better, as I was starting to feel a little tired and I guessed that the recent rush of adrenaline was beginning to wear off.

"Yea, ok, there is not much to do now," I replied, keeping my voice down.

I suppose it took us about another forty-five minutes before we completed the last piece of wall and had cleaned up a little. We had heard Mom and Dad both visit the bathroom, one at a time, and then go back to their room. All had been quiet for a short while, so we assumed they had gone to sleep.

We had just moved the last piece of furniture quietly away from the door so I could go to my room, when Sue put one hand on my arm with her finger of the other in front of her lips in a 'Shhh' sign.

"Listen," she whispered.

"What are we listening for?"

"Shh, just listen."

We both listened.

We could hear some sort of faint noise coming from the direction of our parents' room. Being curious about what it was, we carefully edged over to their wall that adjoined Sue's room and stood listening.

"Do you think they're...?" Sue said, not finishing the sentence.

"What, you mean....doing it?"

"Dunno, can't quite hear, but they are doing something." Sue smirked. "Pass me that empty glass," she said.

"This?" I whispered, passing her an empty water glass. "What do want that for?"

"I heard this works to hear through walls, but I've never tried it," she whispered back, then gently and noiselessly placed the rim of the glass on the wall and placed her ear onto the base.

I just stood there wondering what she was up to this time.

As she listened, her face slowly flushed, and her eyes took on that glint of excitement. She beckoned me next to her.

"God Ben, they're having sex, I am sure of it, get that other glass and come listen." she commanded in a tiny whisper.

I wasn't sure I wanted to hear our parents in the throes of coupling, but only ever having experienced anything with Sue, I was sort of curious to hear someone else having sex, even if it was our parents.

I moved up behind Sue to the wall, then, copying Sue, I placed it quietly and carefully, so it didn't make a noise on the wall and put my ear to it.

I took an intake of breath.

I could now clearly hear them making noises and talking now and then in subdued voices.

'Oh, Mike keep doing that." "That way a bit...'

'You like that don't you?'

'Hmm ohhhhhth, that's it.'

As well as the words, I could also hear scuffling and movement from their room. I admit that being with Sue in here and hearing it going on in the next room, despite it being our parents, was a bit erotic, and my cock thought so too, tenting the front of my shorts yet again.

I could see that my sister who had her back to me, but was just in front of me, had the other arm round her front and I was sure had her hand down her shorts. Her neck and cheeks were red, so listening was clearly turning her on.

"Sue," I said, so quietly, to make sure only she could hear, "I don't think we should be listening you know."

"Why not?"

"Well, you know... it's Mom and Dad," I said, as if self-explanatory.

"I know," she said back, "but they are also a man and a woman, you must know they do it too. Besides, I think it's sexy to hear someone else, don't you?"

I couldn't deny that my cock had now got hard listening and imagining them together, and this was enhanced by having my sister listening with me.

"I guess so," I mumbled quietly, finding that my had had strayed to my cock and was gently rubbing it through my shorts.

We listened some more.

'I want you in me now.'

'We have to be quiet though Jean, they might hear.'

'I don't think they can, they are still working in there and it's a thick wall. Please Mike, I'm really ready now.'

'Let me move up a bit.'

'Ohh, don't tease me, put it right in...yess.. all the way...ohh..'

"He's inside her," Sue whispered excitedly, "this has really got me wet down there."

I had never really thought much about Mom and Dad having sex. I know they got married quite young and had me in the second year of their marriage, so they must just be coming up to forty years old. Mom looks like an older version of Sue, and Dad keeps himself fairly trim. Now that I am thinking about it, I suppose there is no reason to think they don't have regular sex, but it's not something I have previously give much thought to.

"Ben, has it made you randy too? Are you touching yourself?" Sue asked, quietly and a little breathlessly.

"Yea and yea," I answered, "are you touching yourself?"

"Yeah I have been for a while."

My cock got harder hearing that she was rubbing her wet pussy just in front of me.

"Do you want to do something while we listen?" she asked, her voice a little husky with desire.

"You mean touch each other and stuff?"

"Yeah, that sort of thing," she answered.

"That's not too risky now, knowing what they are doing," I said smirking.

"Keep listening and tell me if anything changes, I'm just going to get rid of these," she said, taking her glass from the wall and slipping both her shorts and panties off onto the floor. "Let's do yours too."

She pulled my shorts and underwear down carefully to prevent me making any noise on the wall.

"Mmm, you are randy aren't you," she said, smiling and looking at my cock standing to attention, some drops of pre-cum clinging to the head.

I remembered how she had sucked me earlier with Mom and Dad at the door, but she hadn't made me finish, so yes, I was really randy by this time.

She carefully put her glass back on the wall to listen, but this time she was facing me, and my cock was almost touching her stomach.

"Let's do it to each other," she whispered, watching my face, as her hand slowly snaked over and took hold of my hard cock. "But keep quiet," she added.

Feeling her small hand around my cock, I moved my hand between her legs and ran my finger lazily up and down her slit, the wetness immediately coating my finger. I met the rhythm she had set in stroking my cock, and she started making very quiet groans. I hoped that Mom and Dad were so occupied they wouldn't hear anything from us, if we kept fairly quiet.

"Put your finger in me now," she said, and opened her legs a little wider to give me better access.

My finger easily slipped up inside her as she was so wet, and I quickly followed it with a second one. She in turn continued to stroke my cock, letting my foreskin slide back and forth over the increasingly sensitive head.

"Oh God, it's so sexy, knowing what's happening in the next room," she said, "with what you are doing, it's like what Mom is feeling now," she added, "I didn't realise it would be such a turn on."

We continued to listen as we masturbated each other, our eyes locked together, hearing the noises of our parents slowly fucking just through the wall.

"Ben.."

"What?" I whispered.

"Emm.. if I turn around, do you think you could get him into me without making a noise on the wall?"

"You mean put him right inside you?" I said, wondering if this was suddenly going to get too risky.

"Yea," she said, "I wanna feel like Mom is really feeling, with Dad inside her, while we listen."

"I dunno, Sue, it's getting weirder by the minute...." Then something occurred to me, "Oh... you don't want to imagine it's Dad, do you?" I asked incredulously.

"No, no, nothing like that, even I'm not thinking about that, it's just... well... I am finding it very exciting and well...if I tell you, you won't think I'm really kinky, will you?"

"Now you got me worried but tell me."

She took a breath and then whispered," I want to finish when Mom does, with her, but of course without her knowing. There I've said it."

Her face was crimson, and not just because of the fingerfucking I was giving her, but I think because she was actually embarrassed at voicing what she wanted.

"Wow, that is a bit more than I thought we would do," I said, but the thought of it, although borderline kink, did make my cock twitch. "Ok, if you really want to try it, but we've got to be careful we don't scrape the wall or anything and alert them."

She let go of my cock and I withdrew my fingers from her sopping pussy. She expertly detached her glass from the wall and quickly turned around, shuffling back towards me, and bending over slightly. So that I didn't move, she quietly and gently backed up to me until my cock was nestling between her thighs.

I lifted my cock up with my free hand and she manoeuvred herself, until the head was just at her entrance. Putting her hand round the front, she pressed against the head of my cock so that it didn't slip out and pushed back slowly. She was so slippery by now that the head slid in without any effort and gradually as she pushed back, my cock slid into her vagina inch by inch until she had engulfed all of it.

She let out a breath, "Ohhh that feels so sexy," she said, "I can feel you twitching in me."

"I can't believe we're doing this," I whispered, "but it is an amazing feeling. What now, I think I can hear their bed making little noises."