The Garden Shed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, well, I did think it would be a great job," I joked, "but I wouldn't know how to start or how to find or pay for a model."

She was thinking, I could almost hear the cogs going round in her head.

"What if.." she started, "I was your model."

I wasn't expecting that.

"You mean, ummm, you would pose like those and have your photo taken?"

"I think it would be really sexy," she grinned.

"But then there would be real photos, 'evidence', that could be found," I said, a bit nervous, but getting excited at what she was suggesting.

"Hmm, I suppose, but no one is going to come up here and we could hide them."

"I think it's too much of a risk Sue, to have those sort of photos of you lying around."

"No, it's not," she said, becoming more enthusiastic, "we could put them in a waterproof bag, the sort your photo-paper comes in, and slide them somewhere not obvious, in the roof insulation. No one would ever be looking for them."

"But if something happened and they got left there, eventually someone would."

"Well, we'll have a pact. If there is ever a possibility of them being discovered, one of us will take them and destroy them, or we can do that anyway if we want to, by mutual agreement. How about that?"

I sat and thought about it for a few minutes, mulling over the possibilities. It was private up here, so with a bit more light, we could take the photos up here and then we could develop and print them. The idea of taking 'those' sort of photos of Sue was definitely appealing.

"Ok," I said, "if you are really sure you want to do this, we can take them up here, under the pretence of developing some ordinary photos. We will have to actually have some others that we can show Mom and Dad what we've been doing though."

"Couldn't you do some beforehand, so that we can spend more time on ours?" Sue suggested.

"Yes, I could I suppose." I thought out loud.

"So you'll do it, really?" she asked, an excited look on her face..

"We can try it and see how it works out," I replied, thinking this could be fun and very sexy.

"Tomorrow?"

"Ok, but if they are going to look good, you need to wear some loose clothing for a few hours before, and no tight stuff that will leave marks on your skin, if you see what I mean."

"Hmm, I think you know more about this than you are letting on," she said, knowingly.

"I admit I might have read a few books on glamour photography," I said, "but that's about all."

"Ok, I believe you," she said grinning. "But, we've been up here a couple of hours, I think we had better take these down and show 'them downstairs' now, don't you?" she said.

"Yea, good idea, I'll tidy up if you want to go first and I'll sort out a bit more lighting...you know for tomorrow." I blushed, thinking of what we were going to do.

***********************************************

Sue showed Mom and Dad the photos of the work she had been doing last night and Mom seemed to be quite impressed. Dad looked them over and then went back to reading his paper. She told them that I had taught her how make the prints, and that we were going to practice doing a few more.

She was pleased that we were getting along so well, so it was no surprise to them when we disappeared up into the loft after lunch today.

I had smuggled up a couple of old sheets that I kept in my shed as dust covers, to use as a background of sorts. I sorted out an old photoflood bulb that I had used once for a Photographic Club project, and knew it fitted a standard socket, so I hoped that along with my flashgun, there would be sufficient light up there.

As Sue had suggested, I had spent an hour in the morning printing a few photos from some older negatives I had taken, so that we would have something to take back downstairs with us later, to show what we had been doing.

All morning, Sue had been wearing grey, loose fitting, track suit bottoms and a matching top. It was so baggy that it was impossible to tell if she had anything on underneath, so I guessed she had remembered about the elastic marks on her skin.

I followed her up the ladder and sealed us into the loft as I did normally.

She helped me spread out the sheets and pin them up, so it formed a useable blank background.

I could feel a sort of excitement, like butterflies in my stomach, this being the first time I had ever tried something like this, and I think Sue was also a bit nervous now, as she kept fussing with the sheets.

I had my camera ready, the light installed and had tied it, so it angled a bit. It was quite bright, and all looked as if it would work ok.

"Ummm, how do you want to do this?" I asked her.

"I dunno, maybe I should just take off my clothes," she said, nervously.

"Yea, that would work for me," I grinned.

Strangely for Sue, she was really being a bit shy.

She turned her back to me and slowly slipped her top off over her head. I could see no bra, and no marks on her skin, so she must have been naked under her top all day.

"Wow, nice back, Sue,"

"Don't," she said, "I'm nervous enough already, I don't make a habit of this you know."

I took the hint and kept quiet while she slowly undid the tie round the waist of her tracksuit bottom, and let it drop to the floor, before stepping out of it.

Sue has a great figure, and seen from behind, her body tapers to her waist then flares out to nicely proportioned hips. Her firm bottom is small and tight. The tops of her thighs don't quite meet together and where that sensual gap is, her pussy hides.

My cock quickly reacted to seeing her totally naked and within seconds, was fully erect. Not very professional for a photographer I know, but there was nothing I could do to control it.

"You want to turn around Sue?" I asked.

She did so, but slowly, still being a little shy, even though we had seen each other naked and experimented with each other's bodies lots of times, this was something a little new.

Her breasts, small but nicely round and firm, the nipples already erect, came into view. I looked down to her small patch of neat, dark, pubic hair, a perfect triangle pointing to that gap between her thighs.

"That is so sexy Sue," I said, hoping to make her more at ease.

"It feels a bit weird though," she spoke for the first time.

"Do you still want to do it?"

"I think so, I will be ok in a moment when I get used to it."

"Ok, how about doing a few poses as you are, like you did before, when we were out in the garden."

"Well at least it's a lot warmer up here," she said, with a faint smile, starting to relax a bit.

I took a few photos, just to get us going, as she coquettishly covered her breasts and angled herself so that not much was on display.

I could see her confidence coming back when she started to give me more exposed poses. I moved around as best I could in the space available, taking close ups and wider shots of her.

I got her to sit on one of the chairs with one foot on the seat, exposing her pussy, then both feet with her knees wide apart. In the bright light, I could see reflections from the moisture on her pussy lips, so I knew now she was beginning to enjoy it, and it was exciting her.

She held one nipple stretched out and ran the fingers of her other hand down between her labia, while I took photos when I thought they would work.

So far I hadn't directed her, but now that we were really doing this, I too was so turned on by my sexy sister posing for me, that I wanted to get the most from it.

"Can you put your finger just inside you?"

"Like this," she said, opening her legs wide and pushing her index finger into her pussy, up to the second knuckle.

"Ohh yes, just like that," I clicked away.

"Another finger maybe?"

She did as she was told and both fingers disappeared inside her.

She moved them in and out a few times and I could see they were covered in her lubrication. I took a close-up of that.

She continued to move them in and out of her, I think she was getting carried away.

"Hold yourself open as wide as you can," I directed, forgetting any misgivings, as I now felt my precum leaking into my underwear from my rock-hard cock.

"Can you turn round and kneel on the chair now, I want to take a few from behind."

She just did whatever I asked.

I had taken a lot of photos and had come to the end of that roll.

"I need to change the film Sue; you want to take a breather."

She turned back and sat down, watching me.

"You look like you are enjoying this," she said, pointedly looking at the bulge in my jeans.

"I am," I said, "it is a big turn on seeing you in all those poses, you are good at it and it's very sexy."

She went quiet and when I looked at her, I could see she was thinking again.

"Ben."

"What?" I said, just closing the camera.

"How about you join me and take some of us together?"

"Together...umm, how together?"

"Well, I can see you're hard, I'm sure we can think of some even more sexy poses," she grinned.

"You want me to be in the pictures too, errrr, naked?"

"Why not? No one is going to know, and it would be really exciting to see what we look like from a different viewpoint, don't you think?"

"So, you want us to have photos like some of the those in the magazines then?"

"Yea, come on, I think you will like it," she coaxed, a gleam in her eye.

I was thinking how great it would be to be naked with her again, and although our parents were just downstairs, I didn't think we would be disturbed up here.

"Ok," I said, making up my mind, "shall I take all my clothes off?"

"Definitely," she answered.

Putting the camera to one side, I gradually removed all my clothes, while Sue watched with anticipation.

"Does that camera have one of those self-timers on it?"

"Yes, you just wind a lever back, and then it's about 10 seconds before it takes a photo," I said, peeling my underwear off, so that I was now as naked as Sue.

"Mmmm, you are hard aren't you?" she said, staring at my fully erect cock. "How about you set the camera up on the other chair, pointing at my face, start the timer and then come and stand in front of me quickly."

She seemed to have turned into the director now, so I did as I was told.

I could hear the timer ticking as I moved to stand in front of her. Without hesitation, she took my cock in her small hand, pulled the foreskin back, opened her mouth and took the head straight in, looking slightly sideways, right at the camera, just as it fired.

"Ohh," I said, as the sensation of having my cock in her mouth hit me. "I didn't know that was what you were going to do."

She released my cock. "Can you get the camera and take one looking down at me doing this?"

She put my cock back in her mouth as I reached for the camera.

She had her hand round my cock and had more of me in her mouth. She was looking up at me with her big eyes and such a sexy expression as I took a couple more shots.

"Oh God Sue," I started whispering, "this is so naughty, I can't imagine what would happen if anyone got hold of these photos."

Withdrawing my cock she said, "we had better not let that happen then." Grinning, she then put it back in her mouth and started using her tongue to stimulate me even more.

"I can taste the clear stuff coming out," she said, "let me just touch where its coming from with the tip of my tongue, get some on it and then you take a photo quickly," she commanded.

Wow, she was too good at this, my cock was twitching every time she licked around the head. Having taken the photo she wanted, with my free hand, I reached out and held her breast in my hand, the hard nipple pressed against my palm.

"Mmm," she murmured.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, Sue slowly sucking my cock and I stroking her breast and squeezing her nipple.

What she was doing to me, and the circumstances, just a few feet above our parents, was starting to get me too excited. If she continued, I knew I could easily give in to the need to come and blast my cum down her throat.

I think because I had started to move my hips to get my cock further into her mouth, Sue realised what might happen and wasn't ready yet to let me come.

She gradually took my cock from her mouth, now covered in her saliva. "Can I have the camera for a moment?" she asked.

"Sure, I have set it up ready for the next one," I said, as I gave it to her.

"Now, kneel down and do the same to me," she said, putting both legs over the arms of the chair she was sitting on.

I now had a close up view of the opening of her vagina. Her outer lips had puffed up and opened like the outer petals of a flower, to show the pink interior. There was a thin trickle of her juices just starting to seep out at the bottom of her slit.

Moving my head forward I tasted her. She let out a low moan as I did so.

I started to lick between her pussy lips, the sweet and tangy flavour of her secretions adding to the erotic nature of what we were doing. I was aware of her trying to position the camera to capture what I was doing, but without the modern 'screen', and only an eyepiece viewfinder as it was in those days, she couldn't see what she was focussed on and just hoped that one of the several she took would be ok.

As I hit her clit with my tongue, I felt her shiver and she moaned some more. I was sure that the room was reasonably soundproof, but I did worry that she might get too loud. What we were doing was a bit insane with other people in the house.

Her hands were trembling a little from the sensations I was giving her as she held the camera, so she didn't take anymore photos and just laid back in the chair for a while, enjoying feeling my tongue sliding over her pussy lips and probing her entrance.

I easily slid two fingers into her slick channel and slowly moved them in and out, in time with my tongue swirling on her clit.

"Christ Ben," she whimpered quietly, that's is going to make me come if you do that much more."

Slightly reluctantly I moved my head back but kept my fingers stationary inside her. I could feel her vagina clenching my fingers, so she probably was quite close.

"Take a photo of my fingers in you." I said, quietly, my voice slightly hoarse with excitement.

She pointed the camera as best she could and took one with my fingers deep inside her and then another as I withdrew them, covered in her juices.

"Shall we go all the way now," Sue asked, looking at me through half closed eyes, and expression of full sexual arousal on her face.

"You mean photos of me inside you?"

"Yea, don't you want to?"

"Well I do, but, that's like...emm...really risky to have photos of that, don't you think?" I asked, a bit nervous of having that sort of evidence in actual photographs.

"It's not much more than we have photos of already Ben."

"I'm not sure."

"I think it will be very erotic for us to look at later, just like the ones in those magazines. We can do a few, like a progression."

"A progression?"

"Yes, just touching me to start with then a bit inside me , then some more...you know."

Just the thought of seeing my cock disappear between Sue's pussy lips was making my cock twitch. She knew what I liked and was playing on it to get me to agree. I knew now I was going to do it.

She stayed with her legs over the arms of the chair and still on my knees, I moved up close to her. My cock was dripping precum and just touching her pubic hair. I checked the focus and tried to hold the camera steady as I took the first shot.

As I had both hands on the camera, Sue reached down, and taking my cock in her hand, pushed the foreskin back to expose the engorged, deep purple head. She then positioned it between her outer pussy lips, right against her entrance.

Having taken a photo, I pushed a little and half the head went in, her lips opening around the intrusion to let me enter her.

Gradually inch by inch and several photos later, our pubic hair was touching and my was cock fully embedded in Sue's very wet vagina. She was breathing heavily and gently biting her lower lip as I took the last photo of us locked together.

"Ohhh , I feel so full," she whispered, "I can feel the end touching me really deep inside in this position."

"I can too," I said, "it must be where your other bits start, whatever it's called."

"Yea, I've never felt you this deep before. Put the camera down and move in and out of me now."

I did as she asked, then put my hands on her hips, and started to slowly withdraw until I could see part of the head appear, then pushed right back in all the way.

"Ahhh, not too hard, it's a bit uncomfortable when you bump me deep in there."

"Sorry, is this ok?" I said, reducing the depth of my next thrust a little.

"Ohhhh, yea,,,, yea,, that's Mmmmm."

The feeling of being so deep in my sister, was just heightening the excitement to an intense level. I could see that Sue was getting the same pleasure, and although she couldn't move much in this position, her hips were meeting my thrusts as much as she could.

I started to speed up, but after only a couple of thrusts, the chair started to rock a little and make thumping noises on the floor.

I thought it might not be heard downstairs, but after only a couple of minutes, we head a muffled shout from Mom, who sounded as if she was in one of the bedrooms. I wondered how long she had been there.

"What's going on up there, are you ok?" she shouted, sounding concerned.

I stopped abruptly; my cock still buried deep in Sue's pussy.

"Err, yes. Its ok," I shouted, thinking quickly, and trying to control my breathing, "we were just moving the chairs by bouncing across the room on them. Sorry if we disturbed you. We'll be more careful."

"You had better do that," she shouted back, "it sounded as if you were coming through the ceiling."

"Definitely 'coming'," Sue whispered to me grinning, and moved her hips making me slide in and out of her.

"Shhhh ," I hissed at her.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," Mom shouted.

"I said, we are just finishing; we will be down soon," I shouted, and only realised what I had said when Sue put her hand over her mouth to stifle a fit of giggles, at the same time as she repeated what she had just done with her hips.

I listened to see if Mom was going to say anything more, but she seemed satisfied.

"That was close, good job the hatch is shut, and she doesn't like the ladder anyway," I whispered.

"Sexy though isn't it?" Sue said, moving her hips again, "you here, deep inside me, and talking to Mom at the same time. Now I really want to feel your stuff squirt inside me, so carry on, but not so energetically."

I knew that Sue liked an element of risk and that it made her even more excited, but sometimes I thought she took it too far. However, I was still very aroused and wanted nothing more at that point but to come, so more gently this time, I returned to thrusting in and out of her.

The short pause hadn't dented our ardour, and before long, we were moving together again, but more carefully, both of us striving to reach our own climax.

I liked to see my cock penetrating her, then withdrawing almost right out. The way her pussy lips wrapped around my cock was just such a turn-on, I could see why Sue wanted the photos, to see what I could see, from my position.

I could feel Sue starting to tremble now and see her white knuckles gripping the chair, as she tried not to let it make a noise, but keep up her thrusts to match mine. I knew she was close to coming and it spurred me on as I felt the tremors starting to reach her vaginal muscles. I hoped she wasn't going to be too loud, as I wasn't sure where Mom had got to and was maybe still in the bedroom below us.

"Pffff , pffff," she blew, through pursed lips, as quietly as she could, "Oh God, Ben , I'm coming, don't stop," she whispered.