The Garden Shed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't know what to say," Gran said, "it's nice of you to give up your time like this, and it would be lovely to have everywhere spick and span again. While you are doing that, I will prepare some sandwiches and I have a cake ready for later, I am sure you'll all need something to eat," she said.

"Splendid," Mom said, "I'll make a start downstairs, Sue and Ben, can you go upstairs and give those large windows and frames a good clean please. Mom has someone come and clean the windows outside, but the inside could probably do with a clean. You will find aprons in one of the boxes, so you don't dirty your clothes. Mike, I will leave you to do what you can in the garden, but don't get too cold out there."

She was clearly in 'organising mode'.

Sue and I exchanged glances; I am sure we were both thinking 'great Sunday this is turning out to be'. However, we were here now, and it was a one off, so we rummaged through the boxes until we found a couple of flowery aprons of Mom's.

"Ha, ha," Sue laughed, "you look the part now Ben, you just need one of those 'Mrs Mop' hats and you will be all set," she chortled.

"Leave him alone, "Mom said, but with a barely concealed smile, "the sooner you start the sooner you can come down and have some food. And don't get touching things or messing about up there." she said, more or less dismissing us to get on with it.

Sue disappeared for a couple of minutes, then I heard the toilet flush, and she came back into the room. We dutifully sorted out a bucket of hot water and other cleaning materials and trudged up the stairs. By the time we got into the first room which just had a single bed and a few bits of furniture in it, we could hear that Mom had started vacuuming downstairs.

"Wow, look at the height of these windows, we are going to need a chair or something," Sue said.

"Yes," I agreed, "I just go and see if I can find one."

"Make sure it's nothing special, while you're doing that, I'll fill the bucket with warm water," she shouted after me.

I went into the next room which had more furniture in it and seemed to be laid out as a more comfortable guest room. I found a solid looking basic chair in there and carried it back to where Sue was waiting.

"Oh, that looks fine," she said, positioning it in front of the window and slipping her shoes off.

When she climbed onto it, her pert bottom was at my eye level and thoughts of what we had been doing during the car ride here, flooded into my mind.

"I can see Dad, snipping away at the roses down there," she said, peering out of the yet not too clean window. "Now can you hold the bucket up a bit and I'll make a start," she added.

As she stretched up onto tiptoe, her skirt lifted up a little and showed the delicious curve of her calves and up as far as the back of her knee. I wished she had been wearing one of her normal miniskirts, but this one was uncharacteristically longer today.

Chancing my luck, I put the bucket down and put both hands on her hips.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sue squeaked.

"I'm just steadying you, that's all," I said. moving my hands up and down her hips and the outer part of her upper legs.

"Oh yes, of course you are," she said sarcastically, polishing the first pane of glass with a dry cloth, "I'm not sure you're helping much."

She didn't stop me, so I let my hand wander further round and stroked her tight bottom over her skirt.

"You are not making it easy for me to concentrate on this," she said, with a bit of a giggle.

"Well, I'm still feeling quite randy after our car journey, aren't you?" I asked, quietly, although I could still hear the loud hum of the vacuum cleaner downstairs.

"Of course I am, but we have to get this done otherwise Mom will want to know what we have been doing all afternoon," she said, wisely.

"Yes, I know," I agreed. "It would have been sexy to have done more in the car though wouldn't it?" I added,

sliding my hands down her legs to the hem of her skirt, then sliding them back up, but underneath it.

"It would, especially with Mom and Dad so close, it gives me the tingles thinking about it, but I didn't see any way that we could have...BEN! stop it, you are going to make me fall...Ohhh."

My hands had reached her hips and moved round in front to touch...wh...what? Pubic hair, Sue had no panties on.

"Sue, you've got no...."

"I know," she butted in.

"Why though?"

She sighed, "After what you were doing to me in the car, when I got here, I realised they were so wet that it was uncomfortable to walk round in them, so I went to the bathroom and took them off. They're in my handbag," she turned and grinned, "and it's all your fault."

"Ohh," I said, digesting the information that she was going to be walking round here with nothing on under her skirt for the rest of the afternoon. "I am going to have some difficulty trying to forget you don't have any on," I said, grinning too.

"Well don't look at me in any sort of weird way when we are downstairs," she said.

"But up here it's, ok?" I said, moving my fingers through her pubic hair to find her slit already damp.

"Oh God, we shouldn't be doing this here," she said, but made no attempt to stop me.

Moving my hand round behind her and putting it between her legs, because she was higher than me, I had no difficulty finding her entrance and pushing two fingers straight up inside, to their full length.

"Ohhhhh, that's deep," she said, one hand still on the window with her dry duster.

I moved my fingers in and out from almost nothing to fully inside. Sue squirmed.

"Oh hell, Dad is looking up and waving and you're fingering me while I wave back. Damn, that's so sexy, knowing he can see me, but I hope he can't see what you're doing," she hissed, smiling at Dad in the garden below.

"He can't, your skirt is too long, and my hand is underneath it," I said, confidently,

"Yes, I can feel it, and it's making my legs wobble."

My cock was hard now in my jeans, but I knew he couldn't see that detail from down there.

"Are your legs wobbly in a nice way?" I asked, slowly pushing my finger in and out of her now well lubricated channel.

"Ohhh yes, definitely," she gasped. "do you think we could, you know, do it, up here?" she said, turning her head to me.

"I am not sure we should, it being gran's house and all," I said.

"You don't want to then?"

"I do, God I do, but also we don't want to get caught."

"I can hear the vacuum is still on, so that's where Mom is, and Dad is outside, Gran won't come up here and plus," she said, "there is a bed over there."

It was sounding possible, and I was still turned on, almost with blue balls from the car ride, and as usual it was overriding my sensible side.

"We can't take our clothes off though, in case someone does come upstairs. We need very quickly be able to look as if we are still working," I said, the idea gaining momentum in my head now.

"It's ok, I can just lift my skirt and apron up and you can open your zip. If anyone comes up, your apron will hide anything. It will have to be a quick one anyway, but the way I am feeling, I don't think I will last long, what about you?

"No, I don't think I will last long either," I said, my brain now focused on putting my hard cock into my sister where my fingers currently were.

"Dad has moved away down the garden now," Sue said, "come on let's try it."

I took my hand from under Sue's skirt and helped her down from the chair and we went quickly over to the single bed, that just had a mattress and cover over it.

Sue knelt on it, aiming to lie full length, but the moment she put her weight on it, the old springs underneath made the most alarming 'clanging' noise. She stopped instantly and gingerly backed off it back onto the floor, letting the springs revert back to their resting position.

"That's no good," she said, stating the obvious, "we would be heard straightaway."

"If we haven't been already," I said, listening, but still hearing the vacuum buzzing away down below. "What now, shall we call it off."

She didn't answer me, but was looking around and mumbling to herself, "The floor is too dusty and anyway we might be heard...emmmm... right, Ben, move the chair away from the window a bit, take him out and sit on the chair," she said, at last.

I did as I was told, I knew now what she had in mind.

"I think you'll have to open the waist and pull the zip apart and out of the way," she said, looking critically at my cock sticking up from out of my underwear.

I followed her instructions, so that the zip couldn't get in the way or dig into one of us. My cock was oozing pre-cum in anticipation, and I was now sure I wasn't going to last long.

With one further look out of the window and a quick listen, she came over too me, lifting her skirt and apron, until I could see her dark triangle. She opened her legs wide and shuffled forwards, straddling me until she was almost touching my chest with her breasts.

"We don't have much time, so point him to where he goes in and I'll do the rest," she whispered.

Holding my stiff cock in my hand, I pulled the foreskin back and moved the head around, until I fell it lodge at her entrance. She felt it and immediately started to sit down, forcing my cock slowly up into her waiting vagina.

"Ohhhh, mmmmm," she moaned, in a whisper.

I repeated her sounds as I felt my cock going deep inside her, warm and tight even though she was so wet from me fingering her.

She was finally sitting on my legs, as much of my cock inside her as we could get in this position, but enough, I thought.

I ran my hands over her clothed breasts, wishing she was naked, but I knew we couldn't do that today.

She moved her head forwards until our lips touched and we exchanged a sensuous kiss. With no hesitation, our tongues met and twisted together for a brief moment, but today wasn't the one for a prolonged kissing session.

"Oh, that's nice, feeling him in me at last," she said, breaking our kiss, and almost under her breath. "Let's see if we can move without making any noise. You just sit still for now."

She lifted herself up letting my cock slide almost out of her, then sat back down pressing it back in.

"Does that feel ok for you," she asked, raising up again.

"God, yea, its amazing," I said, hardly able to believe that we were fucking in Gran's spare room, with our parents so close.

She tried to increase her pace a little, but the chair started to creak, so she had to slow down to how she was doing it before.

"Hell, its frustrating, but I don't dare move any faster," she said, panting a little with the exertion, "and goodness know what it's doing to my leg muscles, I'm not sure I can keep this up too long."

I had moved my hands under her sexy bottom and was trying to help her by lifting her up each time, but it was tiring trying not to make any noise.

Sue was beginning to tire, and neither of us had managed to get close to coming, despite the earlier foreplay in the car.

I stopped Sue moving and held her down in my lap.

"What? Can you hear someone?" she said, straining her ears.

"No, but we are taking too long, we have hardly done any cleaning yet, errrrmm, what about if we just pull the cover off the bed onto the floor and you get onto your hands and knees," I suggested, quietly.

"What if we have to stop quickly, what will we do with the cover, we can't leave it on the floor," she said, thinking about it.

"We can just quickly throw it on the bed, no one will know it was neatly laid there before," I said, my brain trying to find a way to solve this, so that I could come inside my sexy sister.

"Ok, let's try it," she said, climbing off my lap leaving my cock sticking up, dripping with her juices.

She grabbed the quilted cover from the bed, folded it in half and laid it on the floor, while I moved the chair back to the window, and took a peek out. I spotted Dad still clipping away at the end of the garden. When I turned round, Sue was just kneeling down on her hands and knees on the cover.

"You'll have to lift my skirt right up," she whispered, grinning, "but I don't suppose you'll mind doing that?"

I knelt down behind her, my hard cock still poking out in front, and lifted her skirt right up onto her back, baring her delicious little bottom to my sight. On another occasion, I would be tempted to caress and stroke those tight globes, but we were running out of time.

Instead, I shuffled forwards in-between her legs, moving them further apart with my own legs, and aimed my cock between the folds of her wet vaginal lips. Once I found the entrance to her channel, I just pushed gently but continuously, and had the satisfaction of feeling, and seeing, my cock slide easily deep inside her. This was accompanied by a satisfied quiet moan from Sue.

"Oh Ben, that's really deep, it feels like you are bigger today, I can feel you hitting me right up inside. Not too hard with you this deep," she whispered.

God, if Mom ever heard her, I can't imagine what would happen.

Having gone as far as I could inside her, with my pubic hair against her bottom, I slowly withdrew and then taking hold of her hips pushed all the way back in. I had the benefit this time of being able to see my cock splitting her lips and them fold around it. It was much more erotic than the previous position.

Sue started to push back as I thrust into her and her warning about 'not too hard' seemed to have been forgotten about as our thrusts met, and I felt the head of my cock bumping against the very end of her vagina.

We didn't seem to be making any noise other than a slight squelching and our rapid breathing, but even through that, we could hear the vacuum cleaner, now in a different room, but still humming away downstairs.

"Ohh yessss Ben," she hissed.

We were now fucking for all we were worth, my cock plumbing her depths like a fast-moving piston and she pushing back to meet it, as I held onto her hips for grim death. Gradually we increased the speed of our fucking both of us attempting to reach our goal.

"I'm ccc... close," I said, "are you?" my quiet words broken up by the effort we were putting in.

"Nearly there, nearly there, don't stop, don't stop" she panted.

I forget how many more strokes I made, but only a few, the sensations, the place, the taboo, the image of my cock going in and out of my sister, was too much.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, oh God," I said urgently, as I felt the first wave of cum being forced up my cock.

"Oh fuck, fuck, me too, yessssss," Sue responded.

My cum splashed inside her, pulse after pulse, like a blessed release of pressure while I felt Sue's climax squeeze and grip my cock, demanding more cum inside her. We couldn't stop now, even if Mom had walked through the door, we were oblivious to anything except our own mind-blowing feelings and sensations.

I felt like everything was being channelled through my cock and from Sue's spasms and convulsions I guessed she was having a similar experience.

We finally slowed down and stopped, both of us breathing fast and heavy, trying to suck in oxygen that we desperately needed. We were both soaked in sweat, even though it was quite cold in the room. My cock rested still deep inside Sue as we savoured the final little twitches and squeezes, of the last moments of our union together.

"Ben," she said, still out of breath, "don't take it out until you can grab one of those clean cloths over there. Hold it under us and let anything drip onto it."

Always practical my sister, but she was right, we could avoid any embarrassing stains if we were careful.

I slowly withdrew my cock, holding the cloth against where we joined. A small stream of our mixed cum, dripped out of her vagina as I held it there to catch it.

"Oh, well done, let me have it now so I can clean myself up, then I can go to the bathroom.

I watched her swabbing through her pubic hair and down under her pussy lips where the stream of liquid was slowly diminishing.

She looked at me, "Seems you got an extra display to look at this time," she grinned, starting to stand up, the cloth gripped high up between her thighs.

I watched her drop her skirt, and apart from the redness of her face and several beads of sweat on her forehead, it just looked as if she had been working hard.

I put my softening cock back in my jeans while Sue went off to the bathroom, then I took a look at the scant work we had done on only two of the panes of glass in the big window. It looked like we were going to have to work like crazy to get them all finished before someone came to check on us.

I picked up the bucket of rapidly cooling water and made a start. When Sue returned, by working together with no more messing about, we quickly completed our task and moved on through the other rooms as quickly as possible.

Just as we were finishing the last part of the large window in Gran's room, we heard the vacuum stop downstairs and only moments later, footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ah, I see you have nearly finished, you seem to have taken a long time though," Mom said, appearing in the doorway.

"Ummm, yea, they kept smearing," Sue said, still polishing away at the glass.

"I see," she said, casting a critical eye over our work. "I hope you've been doing your share Ben, and not leaving everything to your sister," she added.

"No, we both put a lot of effort into it," Sue answered for me, and although I couldn't see her face, I knew she was grinning.

"Good. Well, come down as soon as you can, don't forget you are going to take some family photos, and there will be some food too," Mom said, as she turned around and went to inspect the other rooms.

"Bet they won't be 'interesting' poses," Sue whispered, looking over her shoulder at me and grinning from ear to ear.

I grinned back at her, thrusting my hips toward her.

She giggled.

*******************************

The remainder of the afternoon went as expected.

When we got downstairs, as a thank you for all the work that had been done, Gran had prepared a pile of sandwiches, a large pot of hot tea, and there was also some delicious cake to eat. It was a welcome bit of food as both Sue and I were very hungry from our various exertions.

I then got out all my camera equipment and had members of the family pose together in various combinations, with Mom, Dad and Gran, then Mom and Gran, etc, etc, until we had all been photographed including myself using the self-timer on the camera.

It had gradually got dark, and at last it was time to leave to return home, but there was one further surprise.

"I'm sorry about this," Mom said, "but your gran wants us to have her large blanket chest, you know the nice carved one that she has at the bottom of her bed. She doesn't need it anymore and we do have a need for a bit more storage, so she wants us to take it with us today."

"Ummm, yes, ok, but why are you sorry?" I asked a bit puzzled.

"Well, it is quite big, and your dad and I have only just about managed to get it into the boot of the car."

Sue and I obviously still looked perplexed.

"So, it means we have to put all these boxes of cleaning and gardening things, plus our coats on the back seat." she explained, as if to a 5-year-old.

"Oh, so are we to wait here until you come back for us," Sue said, a bit sulkily, I thought.

"No, of course not," Mom said, a bit exasperated now, as if we were mind readers and should know all this already.

"Well...?" I started.

Mom interrupted, "It means that you two will have to squeeze up in the back, so it will all fit in."

"Ohh," Sue said processing the information.

Mom turned and looked at me directly, "Do you see now?" she said.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Sue raise and eyebrow and a quick grin pass over her face.