The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does, Dotty?"

And she showed him. Showed Gary the cum running down the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs and stood with them 'akimbo' there on the path across the moor, and he crouched to look. Beneath the white wool triangle, her sex was opened and Gary could clearly see what Dotty meant. He could see her inner lips and clitoral hood hanging between her open thighs and there, upon both thighs and lips, was the evidence of their recent copulation, trickling down and making little runs on her skin. A recently fucked woman. Gary was used to being with a woman who had just been fucked. He was used to engaging with freshly fucked Zoe. It was his cum, though, just his cum and not another man's as well. He moved in and placed his lips right on Dotty's hanging, soft and pink flesh and sucked -- salty cum and soft femininity into his mouth.

"Gary -- oh yes! That is nice... so nice."

He wished he was up for it. Up for a second bout, but it was, nonetheless, his cum. He had released not half an hour before. Unlikely a man of his age could get it up again so quickly and produce again. Perhaps different for a woman even a woman of quite an advanced age like Dotty. Gary thought he would try. He did not stop his oral work, his face pressed into her white 'wool,' his tongue wriggling. Gary soon had Dotty lying down upon a rock, her thighs wide and his tongue and lips intimate with her sex; tongue poking where his penis had gone before.

And Gary's penis thickened and rose again so by the time he scrambled back to his feet having given Dotty an orgasm, he was ready for it. Very ready!

"May I?"

Tempting of course to wank and simply come over Dotty's lambswool triangle -- so soft and springy. See his white stuff dripping out and falling down. A very male thing to do. But Dotty's open thighs and inviting wet sex drew him down upon her and his stubby, but thick, cock pushed in. Hot and wet enough. Gary pushed and pulled. Not so easy to cum a second time but he was going to do it. A change of position, to Dotty on top and then back again. Both taking it in turn to have backs on the, actually quite smooth, rock. It was not a soft bed though.

Steady pumping as Gary got closer and closer.

"Oh! Oh! Mick!"

Gary jumped to his feet and Dotty sat up. They had been careful before to keep watch, but had not this time noticed the arrival of a couple of hikers. Gary had been caught red handed or wet penised anyway.

A young woman hiker in khaki walking shorts and boots -- and shirt style top. A tall young man similarly clad, carrying a day pack on his back, OS map in hand. Both looking just a bit surprised at what they had come across.

"You shouldn't be..." the girl began.

"Good morning, young lady, it's not just you, young people who get a bit frisky you know!" Dotty's stern, schoolmistress like voice.

"I didn't mean... But somewhere more private."

"Perhaps we like to be caught at it. Perhaps we like an audience!" Dotty was up, hands on hips. "Don't you? I'm sure I'd like to see you both. Oh, don't be misled by Gary's short prick. It's very effective, though I'm sure your young man is much longer. Is he?"

The girl was clearly taken aback by Dotty's direct and combative approach. Perhaps it was the twinkle in Dotty's crinkled eyes that caused her to reply in the affirmative.

"But I wouldn't want... anyone to see."

"Why not? Fine young bodies, I'm sure. I'd like to watch. Gary'd like to watch. Go on, suck him off whilst we watch. I dare you."

Gary was rather astounded by what Dotty was saying. Would the young couple just walk on without a word? Yet, it was the look she gave Dotty -- mischievous or was it a fellow feeling with another woman. The 'sisterhood' if you like. What happened next surprised Gary and certainly the young man.

"OK." Not even a word, really.

A tug to the young man's fly and the girl pulled it -- his penis -- out into the sunshine. Not yet hard, just a hanging soft cock, but there exposed in the sunshine, a tug back on the foreskin revealed the pink bulb and, with one fluid movement, before Mick could object, the girl was on her knees and just popped it into her mouth. Gary's was up in the air, but the young man's, longer than Gary soft, just curved down into the girl's mouth, the bulb inside, the rest hanging in front of her face. Gary looked at Dotty standing there still with her hands on her hips, her somewhat sagging breasts and hard pointing nipples, with that perfectly white lamb's wool like triangle between her hops. She was smiling. Was that a knowing look? Had she judged the situation correctly? Would the young man go along with it? Unlikely Mick would run off leaving the girl. Unlikely he would pull his limp dick out of the girl's mouth and run off with penis flapping.

And no, the young man did not run. He just stood there, wide eyed, as his penis grew and grew in the girl's mouth. Getting longer and longer and firmer and firmer. And when she eventually lifted off, the lad must have been eight inches. Gary would have felt more than inadequate had he not got over having a stumpy cock quite some years before. His ex-wife more than damaged his self-confidence but all his many woman friends had more than restored his self-image -- but the lad had certainly got some cock! Might he get to see what the girl had as well?

The girl reached for the lad's shorts' button and undid it and tugged pants and shorts down further exposing his genitalia.

"Well," said the girl to Dotty, "does that answer your question? Much longer!"

Mick was standing there out on the moorland track, shorts and pants around his knees and his long cock curving upwards towards the sky. He looked quite shocked -- shocked 'rigid' perhaps! Not at all sure what to do. His eyes going from naked Dotty to naked and similarly (but nowhere near so long) erect Gary and on to his girlfriend. There was not even a look of smugness betraying pride in the size of his organ. As the girl had said, his cock was much longer than Gary's -- indeed not many men would have beaten him.

But Dotty was not to be bested. "Does it all go in? Surely not?"

A smile from the girl, another "OK" and Gary got his wish. Slowly the girl began to take off her clothes. The tee shirt pulled up and then the bra unclipped. Astounding to see a girl undressing out on the moor in the sunshine. A very pleasing view for Gary -- a pleasing pair are always, well, pleasing. Boots then unlaced, wit a pleasing sight of hanging and swinging boobs and then it was time for shorts and knickers to come down. Gary leant forward with interest. Delighted to see the sudden appearance of the girl's dark-haired triangle, rounded hips and soft buttocks. His short cock stayed hard, very much wishing it could poke between the girl's thighs and into the dark hair. But that was not to be -- of course that was not to be. The girl turned and bent forward, holding her ankles with her hands.

"Mick, fuck me."

The lad looked a little wild, his eyes darting to Gary, down to Gary's erection, across to the naked Dotty and then to his girl and her exposed pudenda. "What, now - here, with these people, err watching..."

Watching indeed -- both Dotty and Gary were certainly looking at him. Clearly amazed by the size of his erection. Mick certainly looked quite a sight, perhaps 'magnificent' if you find well-built, tall young men with whopping long erections to your taste, aesthetically. The magnificence of the lad was then completely spoiled by him managing to trip over the shorts around his ankles somewhat hobbling him. Over he went with arms flailing. Limbs and long cock everywhere.

"Are you all right?" Dotty and Gary hurried to his assistance, helping him up from the heather. Dotty brushing him down, small pieces of dried heather had stuck to his sun warmed and slightly wet skin. Gary did not miss Dotty's hand brushing his erection, several pieces of dried heather stuck to it. He had fallen forward and his penis had been intimate with the heather. Gary smiled, naughty Dotty 'copping a feel' indeed!

"Take your shorts off Mick, and stop mucking about," said the girl, "Let's all be naked and fucking. I'm Ruth and this is Mick, as you'll have gathered." She held out her hand to Dotty and Gary delighted in the sight of the two naked women shaking hands. A picture he was going to remember. Diminutive Dotty, white haired to both hair and sex, somewhat aged, though wiry, and not at all Rubenesque; and Ruth, dark haired and young. Gary's eyes on their triangles. Dotty's like lamb's wool, Ruth's perhaps more the soft fur of a very black cat.

It was good, too, to shake Ruth's hand. The naked gardener's luck coming up trumps again. As 'up' as his cock. How many middle-aged men have the opportunity to shake a naked and young girl's hand whilst naked themselves and sporting erections? Funny too to see Mick now as naked as the rest shake Dotty's hand and definitely 'funny peculiar' to have Mick's hand thrust towards his own to shake. Two naked men shaking hands both 'sporting' tumescent penises. Gary had not done that before. He had shaken Mark's hand whilst he was naked and Mark clothed -- Gary not just naked but erect and with his cock in Heather's mouth. That had been pretty peculiar too!

"Come on, Mick, fuck!"

And Mick did. Ruth had grabbed her ankles again and Mick approached, holding his long cock as he positioned himself. Satisfied he was in position or even already in Ruth, he let go, held her hips with both hands and slowly pushed forward. Gary and Dotty watched as the penis gradually disappeared inch by inch. And they could see where it went in, could see the gradual absorption of the cock into the young woman. And it all went in. Eight inches of solid cock inside Ruth. She turned to them both and smiled. Now that was a smug smile!

Gary could not help wondering just what that was like having something so far up inside you. Being a man and a short cocked one at that he just wasn't going to know! Neither what it felt to receive or to have his cock that far into a woman -- twice as far as he could manage!

Dotty winked at Gary and adopted the same pose as Ruth. It was obvious what that invited and a second much shorter cock slid into a woman there on the moor.

Fantastic to fuck side by side. Not in Gary's usual experience. Wonderful to stand with another man just fucking. His penis sliding in a vagina right next to the young man doing the same. Hands on female hips and so enjoying the feeling. And then, below them, the two women began to talk together -- as women will. Unlike the men, they did not have to do the work!

"This is nice," said Ruth, "don't hurry, Mick or...." She turned to look at Gary. He nodded.

And they did not. Perhaps a little worrying that someone else might turn up over the hill. Certainly, Mick kept quite a look out. But what could anyone say if they came across not one but two couples copulating? Their surprise at finding not just young people at it but possibly granny and grandpa as well! Whilst the women talked the men kept at it, slow but persistent sliding. Despite that, it was Ruth not Mick that came first. So good to hear the gasping and crying out, sounding across the moor. A rather vocal orgasm that very much pleased Gary -- and so good to see Ruth pushing back against Mick's long prick.

And that set Mick off, not that Gary could really see it happen given Mick's knob was deep in Ruth but good nonetheless to watch both facial expression and see and hear Mick's penis jerking away, embedded in Ruth, as Mick thrust to achieve maximum pleasure.

"Go on, Gary, you do it," said Dotty.

And Gary, too, thrust away bringing his own stumpy erection over the edge and there, right next to the still connected young couple, he released inside Dotty. Wonderful to come under the clear open blue sky on the open moor and still better with a naked, copulating couple right beside him.

Once again despite the short nature of his cock, Gary had the pleasure of seeing just the sheer amount of cum visible within and around Dotty as he pulled out. His eyes flicking from Ruth's open vagina, as Mick's half floppy penis came out, noting it did not look half as full as Dotty -- and that was despite him having cum only an hour or so before. Gary would have liked to have 'had a go' inside Ruth as well. Probably Mick would not have been so keen to fuck Dotty, but to Gary swopping over a few times would have been just perfect. The naked gardener could and did have very naughty ideas.

"I hadn't expected," said Ruth, the four of them now all standing, "I've never done anything quite like that. So rather excitingly animal. I'd never have imagined so much as showing off by breasts to stranger but... I mean... sucking Mick in front of you and then..."

"It was lovely to see, Ruth," said Dotty, "we very much enjoyed seeing your lovely bodies, didn't we Gary? And I do so like you, young man. What a fine cock. I'm sure it'll be useful again before you finish your walk. Such a tight bottom. Would you mind, Ruth, if I gave it a little smack as he's been such a naughty boy with you."

"Be my guest."

Whether Mick really wanted a seventy-year-old naked woman smacking his bottom was not even discussed. Ruth turned him around, so his back faced Dotty and she gave him quite a resounding slap on his right buttock.

"I suppose we should be getting on with our walk after this nice interlude," said Dotty.

They made their goodbyes, and it was really pleasing to see neither Ruth nor Mick chose to redress. Perhaps they would after a mile or two but for now they set off, clothes in Mick's pack, naked the way Gary and Dotty had come. Dotty and Gary stood hand in hand watching the gradually getting smaller bottoms.

"You'd like to have fucked her, wouldn't you, Gary?"

"Of course, Dotty, but I'll certainly fuck you again later."

"Will you now?"

"Oh, yes!"

"I enjoyed today." Gary flopped into an armchair, really rather exhausted from the walking.

"I'll make a pot of tea."

"No, let me." Up Gary jumped keen to be gentlemanly with Dotty. Good to go into her kitchen and put the big kettle on her old Aga. He liked her house. So very different from his own. Rural not suburban.

They sat together talking and resting as they drank tea.

"I think I might go and run a bath and have a soak. I don't want these seizing up!" She slapped her thighs. "If you might like to come up later then... I might have dropped the soap."

It was so good visiting Dotty. He seemed to have found yet another woman with sex quite a bit on her mind. Perhaps she was just being 'nice' and fitting in with his interests, but he did not think so. A hot bath would be good. Gary smiled. But first he would need to find the soap. Now where might that have got to in the bath water? Just lying in a hot bath after a long walk would be good even without the sex. Gary let Dotty soak quite a while before climbing the stairs and knocking on the bathroom door. They had not actually fucked a third time on the moor. They had perhaps over egged the planned distance and tired legs and a desire to see the car again was not conducive to sexual desire. Back at Dotty's house a few cups of tea and cake had been fairly reviving.

"Come in." And there was little Dotty in her bath. So feminine with one knee a little raised, that snow white triangle under the clear bath water and her breasts flattened by her pose. A big smile. "I've just been lying here, thinking, Gary. Just soaking. I'll wash before I get out. You going to share the bathwater?"

"And what have you been thinking about?"

"Oh, about what a lovely walk we had and... men."

"Mick was quite a lad."

"He was, quite a lad."

Gary picked up the soap. No need to roll up his sleeves. He was already in a short-sleeved shirt. It was sexual washing Dotty -- of course it was -- so enjoyable to use the soap and soapy hands on her naked, bath warmed and pink body, enjoying her giggling like a girl when he washed between her toes. And of course very much enjoying working up quite a lather with her white curls.

When Dotty got out of the bath and Gary wrapped her in a bath towel, there was no hiding his 'little man' when he undressed to take his own bath. Strong and thick and, unsurprisingly, as soon as Dotty dropped the bath towel it kept getting in the way, poking at Dotty unexpectedly, catching her hand or even poking between her legs.

"You men, can't wait can you?" It wasn't that Dotty was unmoved. Gary's playful use of the soap had seen to that. He reached and gave her a kiss, his cock nosing into her now fluffy and dried white curls. "Would you perhaps like a little 'go' before your bath and coming to bed?"

Dotty adopted something of the pose she and Ruth had taken on the moor, putting her hands on the edge of the bath and spreading her legs. Gary came up behind her and, somewhat, just walked into her. His stubby erection finding its way with no difficulty, slipping into a hot bath of its own. Gary fucked, his hands reaching under to hold Dotty's breasts. In, out, in, out bringing himself and perhaps Dotty right up to the edge before pulling out. Dotty straightened and reached. It, his penis, was all wet in her hand. Primed and almost ready to fire. But that would be in bed.

"You make me all wet like a young girl, Gary. Hurry up with your bath as I think after our walk we, perhaps, should have a little lie down and a rest." Hurrying a bath is not so easy when you are not doing the washing. Naked Dotty did the washing and the drying. Interesting how enjoyable being patted dry can be, especially when balls and penis are especially patted by a fluffy towel. Dotty led Gary by the hand from the bathroom. She could have pulled him by the cock. It didn't need lifting up, it was already hard and upright. It had not gone down since being inside Dotty and become wet, even before the bath. They did have a nap but after copulation. In bed copulation between sheets. Gary's hard penis in Dotty's hot wetness. It became even more liquid when Gary released. Was it better in bed than on the moor, whether on a hard rock or standing? Better in some ways, but certainly good to have the comparison and variety is good!

"Good morning, Gary." Gary awoke to find Dotty by his bed with a morning cup of tea. Dressed in a little Japanese silk dressing gown and possibly nothing else. "I've been up some time and wondered if you'd like to be sucked before breakfast. Hot tea for you and hot..." Her eyes twinkled with merriment. "Has that got you hard already?"

So good to throw back the covers and show his penis already hard. The pleasure of showing his aroused male organ to an interested woman. There was something different about Dotty but he couldn't quite make it out. Had she developed a lisp?

"Yes, please. I'd very much like that!"

"Thought so. So, I haven't put my teeth in yet."

"Oh, I hadn't realised."

"Had them all out as a wedding present."

"What!"

Back in the day, that was not that unusual. Teeth could be the source of pain, illness and all sorts of things before modern dentistry. Horrible to have them all taken out in one 'dramatic' session but no future toothaches, root canal problems or, importantly, expense. A future problem solved! Difficult to believe now, but it happened and happened a lot. 'They were a trouble coming and a trouble going' was something of a saying. From perhaps Victorian times up to the 1940s and 50s. A set of dentures nothing like the potential expense of dentist's fees. And a set of dentures meant a perfect smile as well. White and no amalgam fillings -- or missing teeth. And there was one other, not so talked about, advantage, it made fellatio even better. No sharp teeth to upset the husband's enjoyment. No aching jaw for the wife! The female mouth did not need to open so wide. And don't men just love being sucked off -- and a very effective method of contraception if you don't want more children. Mouths are hot and wet just like vaginas and there is also the added bonus of a tongue with plenty of room to move around and excite the penis. And for men with thick penises like Gary that was a rather good experience. As he soon found out.