The Gardener Ch. 03

Story Info
Beating Around the Bush.
2.4k words
4.51
8.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Dan, all the characters in this story are over 18. I'd like to once again give a massive thanks to kenjisato for editing this. This is the story of how an awkward nineteen-year-old became the local stud for his whole neighbourhood.

"Come into bed with us," said Andrea seductively, as she and her mother laid naked in front of me. I stepped forward, but a shrill scream stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Daniel!"

I spun 'round so fast, my neck almost snapped, and I wished it had, when I saw my mother had walked in on us.

"I can explain," Haley began to say, as we all covered up our privates...

My body jolted up, and I gasped heavily, as I realised it had all been a dream. I looked over at my clock, 3:36am. Jesus Christ. Well, at least, I wouldn't need to worry about being caught having sex today, I was cutting the grass for my neighbour, Steve. Who is married. And eighty-six. I laid back down and tried to get some more sleep.

You see, I had been mowing folks' lawns for a few years, so I'd developed a schedule for springtime, when the grass grew fastest. Twelve houses needed doing, mine included, every two weeks. Which meant one per day except on Sundays. It sounds like a lot of work I know, but most part-time jobs have four hour shifts, and I was earning just as much for one to two hours of easy work a night. And, of course, now I had an extra incentive.

Since Haley made her confession, I had been thinking about it non-stop, trying to work out who in the neighbourhood had been wanting me. I was able to think of three possible candidates, other than Rachel and Haley:

Liz - The busty Latina in Number 9. She couldn't have been older than thirty, and had no kids, but still hung out with Rachel. She was, as far as I'm aware, single and all my friends wanted to fuck her.

Holly - she lived a good, ten-minute walk away, but I knew her more closely since she was my friend's mom. The hot-headed ginger stood at just five foot two, and was known to us as the cool mom, since she let us have a beer or two, when we came over. Whilst I would feel guilty having sex with Ben's mom, she was single and I have always had a thing for redheads.

Belle - The British woman at Number 7, who talked like she was straight from Downton Abbey. She was late forties and her daughter left for college two years ago. She was probably the one I knew the least, but with a body like Angelina Jolie with less plastic--I had seen from that time she sunbathed in her front garden last summer--I definitely was not uninterested in her.

There were a few other members of my neighbourhood who were hot as hell, but none that I had a chance with. Noelle, at Number 15, who had bigger tits than my head--but a ring around her finger told me she was out of bounds. Rebecca at Number 3, she was eighteen, and way out of my league. And then, there's my girl next door, Stacy.

You know how I'd only had sex once before Rachel? Well, my first time was with Stacy. She was my childhood sweetheart since we were seventeen, and we had sex the day she turned eighteen. Things didn't really work out, but we're on speaking terms, and we still see each other often.

Finally, there was Andrea, Haley's kid. I'd never even met her, but from the impression I got on Thursday, maybe the door was open.

Anyway, so Friday I mowed Steve's lawn, Saturday it was the Walker family, and Sunday, I had the day off. Monday rolled around and I was off to Number 7.

"Hello Dan!" Belle exclaimed, as she opened the door. "You know I have a lawnmower, right? You don't need to bring your own."

"This one's better," I replied, automatically.

"Sure. Would you like to come in for a cuppa, before you get started?"

If there was one thing in knew about Belle, it was she loved tea. I guess it was in her DNA as a Brit--that, and her bad teeth. But I accepted her offer, hopeful to get more than tea.

"Doesn't it get boring, cutting the grass?" she asked.

I opened my mouth before realising the set up she'd made. "No not really, I just listen to music, you know a bit of AC/DC."

"Fair enough."

That didn't go well. Maybe she misunderstood the code. "Don't you think it's a bit old?"

"Not at all, why do you ask?"

"Er, no reason. Just something Haley said."

"Can I ask you something, Daniel?"

"Yeah, anything, go ahead"

She hesitated for a moment before speaking once more, "Can you wash my patio? Not today, obviously, but maybe next Sunday?"

Was she taking the piss, I thought to myself. It then hit me how ridiculous I was being, expecting her to throw herself at me. Either she heard, and doesn't want me, or just hadn't been told at all. I don't know which would be worse, to be honest; her rejecting me, or me just randomly seeming obsessed with AC/DC. I mean they had a few good songs, but they're not the best. I digress.

I just thought she would've been into me. After all, she was definitely sexually expressive; she had no problem sunbathing in front of me, and we'd even had a very blunt conversation about her masturbation in the past. I guess I wasn't as desirable as Haley made me believe.

So I cut the lawn and went home feeling humbled, and having made plans to wash a patio on the weekend.

_____

Nothing particularly interesting happened to me again until Thursday, just two days before I was going to see Rachel again, and exactly a week after I had set up this stupid code.

Holly's garden was the worst. Haley's was huge, Liz's required so much more work, but Holly's was far enough away that I couldn't bring my own lawnmower. And hers was shit. I had to go over the same patch of grass 800 times before it finally cut, and the grass bag filled up every fucking minute. But whatever, I was still getting paid and I didn't want to piss off Ben's mom. When I was done, Holly invited me in for a coffee, as she always did. Ben was out, which wasn't unusual, and to be honest, she was better when he wasn't there, anyway. She seemed to be more relaxed and open, without him around.

I sat down at the kitchen island as she finished washing up some earlier pots. She faced the window, sun shining through her fiery hair that cascaded down onto her white vest. She had a red and black flannel shirt wrapped around her waist, that obscured that round ass, that would be otherwise visible through her short, denim shorts.

Our otherwise very casual conversation stopped dead in its track when, out of the blue, Holly asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"What?" I said, nearly spilling coffee over myself.

"I've been talking to Haley. She told me everything. Look Dan, I've known you a while, you're a fully-grown adult, and I'm not gonna use some stupid code." She repeated in a calm voice, "Do you want to fuck me?" as she continued to wash the dishes.

"Uhh, yes," I said, after some hesitation.

She laughed for a moment. "You seem unsure."

I walked up to her and wrapped my hands around her, firmly grasping her huge tits over the vest. I placed my chin over her shoulder and whispered, "Does this seem unsure to you?"

She didn't speak, but simply rolled her head back onto my shoulder, before removing her yellow rubber gloves and untying her flannel shirt. "I've waited a long time for this," she said seductively, as she leant back into my slowly growing erection.

"Wow a whole week," I replied, sarcastically.

"Hah, more like a year and a half," she scolded. "I've wanted you since you turned eighteen. Remember when you stayed the night for Ben's birthday? I saw you coming out of the shower."

"Of course, I remember," I said, rubbing her tits with one hand, while moving the other downwards to remove her shorts. "I jerked off in your shower thinking of you."

She crossed her arms, placing her hands on her hips, before taking off her top in one swift movement. She now stood in her kitchen, just in her underwear. She turned around to face me, as I took off my clothes. "That night I fucked myself so hard imagining you in the shower. I've wanted you ever since."

Just as I stepped out of my trousers, she unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground. I didn't waste a moment, immediately diving into her cleavage, sucking and licking each nipple carefully and passionately, as her hands gripped at my head approvingly.

She pulled my head up, her emerald eyes staring into mine, before forcing her tongue into my mouth passionately. As she kissed me, her hand found my now-stiff cock and started to stroke it firmly.

She broke the kiss after a while to say, "I need that big cock in me." She turned away and dropped her underwear, bending over the kitchen sink to present her shapely ass to me. With my right hand, I grabbed her hips, and I guided my cock to her wet pussy with my left. I rubbed my head into her pussy lips as she moaned loudly.

Without warning, she pushed herself back into me, instantly engulfing my cock into her inviting cave of pleasure. I grunted loudly as I filled up Holly's tight pussy. Both hands now steadying myself on her hips, I began to fuck her.

"I knew you'd have a big cock," she blurred out between moans.

I watched her ass cheeks bounce as I slid my cock in and out of her, her velvet hair swaying over the sink. My eyes then went to the window we were facing, and the idea of being caught sent shivers down my spine.

"Dan, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum," she announced, in a frenzied voice. I continued to pound her pussy, admiring Holly's magnificent body. "Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes! Dannnielll!" she screamed, as her muscles contracted around my cock, and she squirted onto my throbbing member.

Mere seconds after her orgasm, she removed herself from my cock, and turned to face me. "If you tell Ben, I'll kill you," she said, before taking me by the hand and leading me upstairs. We passed Ben's bedroom on the way to Holly's, reminding me of the guilt of my actions. However, these thoughts instantly subsided as Holly turned to face me, once again revealing her massive mammaries as they swayed gently from side to side. "Sit down," she demanded, pointing to the bed. I obeyed, perching myself on the edge of the bed, before she pushed my chest down.

I watched eagerly as the beautiful redhead got down on her knees and placed her hand on my cock. She began to pump up and down on my thick shaft, staring into my eyes lustfully. A moment later, Holly took me into her mouth, deepthroating my cock in one swift motion. I groaned as her lips touched the base of my penis, before beginning to take long strokes up and down with her mouth and tongue. She maintained constant eye contact throughout, as she bobbed enthusiastically on my dick. She would occasionally take me out of her mouth, to give some oral attention to my balls, sucking and licking them each in turn, as her hand continued to work my shaft. My increased groaning and grunted told her I was nearing orgasm, but she denied me the release.

"Not yet," she said firmly. She stood up and climbed onto the bed, where she mounted my lap, one knee either side of my hips, she kissed me forcefully and wrapped her arms loosely around my neck. I angled my cock once again to meet with her pussy, and she dropped down onto me. She began to gyrate her hips vigorously, still while kissing me deeply. She gyrated more and more, her moans got louder and louder, until she screamed, "I'm cumming!" Not a second later, she delivered on that promise, her muscles once again rapidly contracting, nearly causing me to cum, too. She collapsed onto me, and I took the opportunity to swap around.

Without removing myself from her, I laid her flat on the bed, standing myself up and began to fuck her missionary style. She began to rub and play with her tits as I watched in awe. I pounded her hard and fast, as I felt that familiar tension in my balls. "I'm gonna cum," I announced.

"No. Dan. I'm-- not-- on--the-- pill--" she uttered between thrusts. I nodded understandingly, before pulling out, holding my cock just above her opening. With her left hand, she reached down and grabbed my shaft, tugging at it violently. Her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me in tighter as she jackhammered my cock, her other hand still rubbing her perfect tits.

"Cum for me Daniel. Cum on my tits," she begged, as she stared lustfully at my throbbing cock. I grunted heavily, before releasing my load. In an explosion of orgasmic pleasure, I sent rope after rope of hot cum flying onto her. The first splattered across her face, some getting in her hair. The next few landed on her perfect tits, before oozing out over her belly button. I collapsed onto the bed next to her, as we both lay down gasping for breath. We turned to face each other, and I watched as she scooped up a glob of cum off her breast with her finger, before sucking it clean.

I examined her body, as light from the window spilled onto her, framing her in a heavenly glow. We both lay there for a while, completely exhausted, as we recovered. Eventually I glanced over at the clock. Fuck. We'd been lying there for forty-five minutes.

"I've gotta go," I blurted out, as I hurried towards the door.

"See you in a fortnight," she said, as I rushed downstairs to grab my clothes.

_____

"Where have you been?" Mom asked, as I came home.

"Uh, Ben was there, I hadn't seen him in a while so we caught up over coffee," I said, my rehearsed lie hopefully sounding convincing.

I fell asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow, exhausted from the workout Holly had given me.