The Gas Station

Story Info
Two strangers share an erotic hobby in a gas station lot.
1.8k words
4.25
10.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppete3
ppete3
3 Followers

Hearing the rumble of thunder, Tom rolled up the car windows before taking the exit ramp off the interstate. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel as the familiar sound of loose gravel rumbled beneath him and the tired willows fluttered as if welcoming him home. As the road winded before him, the light from the busy highway gave way to the calmness of a summer night. After driving for a few more minutes, the light of the sprawling TA gas station came into sight. Tom touched the movement in his jeans and sighed. Almost there.

He whipped his silver Toyota coupe into the station, almost forgetting that there was anyone else in the world, and navigated past the pumps and the storefront to a dimly lit, remote corner of the station's parking lot. Tom killed the engine and reclined his seat, scanning his surroundings for unwanted guests. Finding that the coast was clear, he grabbed a thin blanket from the backseat and draped it over himself so that his lower half was completely covered. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled himself out, throbbing and impatient. Before pulling up the phone browser, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to enjoy the pleasure of his own touch.

His thoughts wandered between exes, wannabe exes, and few women he had seen in passing. The excitement of sneaking into empty classrooms and bending Sara over a cold, hard desk, her back dimples flexing with each thrust. Sitting in the backseat while Dasia rode him and hypnotized him with the serpent-like motion of her butterscotch-colored back. The moaning in his ears, the wetness he could drown in...

Knock knock knock. Tom opened his eyes and jumped to reconfigure himself. A young woman stood on the other side of his car door. With the window down, Tom said, "Uh...sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." She locked eyes with him, lingering for a second too long. "I was wondering if you could give me a jump." She pointed to a tiny Ford Focus about 200 feet away. Tom couldn't believe he hadn't noticed it before.

"Sure, that's no problem. I'll drive right over."

The woman flashed a smile and turned to walk back to her car. Her sandals slapped against the pavement, her walk accentuating her hourglass figure. Her yellow spaghetti strap top revealed an arrow tattoo running along her right shoulder blade, and her jean shorts rested high above her knees, slightly riding up as she walked. Her curly ringlets waved in the breeze, and the lights from the station reflected off her smooth, light brown skin. Tom stopped himself from staring and started the engine. He threw the blanket in the backseat and drove over to the woman.

Tom popped the hoods of both vehicles and connected the batteries by jumper cables, after taking a moment to locate them. The woman stood with arms folded, watching Tom move between the vehicles. His veiny hands searching for the hood latch, his broad shoulders tight beneath a fitted grey T-shirt.

"Thanks for helping me out." She said. "This car is a piece of shit."

Tom laughed. "Mine's not much better. The only reason I know anything about cars is because I've had to learn how to fix the shitbuckets I've had." He took a step back from the cars and stood next to the woman. "Anything to help out a stranger."

"I've actually seen you before."

"Me? Are you sure?"

She flashed another dimpled smile and said, "Yeah, yeah I'm pretty sure. You're here around 9 every Thursday, right?"

Tom scrunched his face in disbelief. "Are you stalking me or something?"

"No, I think we might have the same hobby."

They remained silent as the purring of the engines filled the space between them.

"I'm Lily." Lily half-extended a dainty wrist.

"Tom." He gently shook her hand.

Another moment of silence passed before Lily asked, "So, how long do we need to let the battery charge?"

"Let's give it about ten minutes. I think that'll be good. We could sit down on the curb in the meanwhile if you'd like. If you don't want to be on the bare ground, I could grab my blanket-". Tom stopped.

They looked at each other as their smiles ballooned into laughter.

"I think I'm good without the cum blanket." Lily said, laughing even harder.

Slightly frustrated, Tom said, "I don't finish in the blanket, you know..."

"I don't know you, but that's nasty. You're lucky you're cute. Why do you even do that out here? Are you homeless?"

Tom walked over to the nearby curb to take a seat. Lily followed him.

"This station is my last stop on my way home from work. I hit the gym first, then come here." He paused. "It started a few months back because I was so, uh, excited...from some thoughts I was having while working out. That and some extra stress at work -- I couldn't wait until I got home, even though I live right around the corner."

Tom turned to face Lily. "Your turn."

She smirked. "I had to stop for gas one night, and I didn't want to wait until I got home. Now, it's become a habit of mine. I don't have a set schedule like you, you sociopath, but I've been here often enough to notice your pattern. I see you when you walk inside right before you leave."

"I have to wash my hands." He said.

"A freak and a clean freak -- got it."

The warmth and pressure started returning to Tom's jeans. He fought to maintain eye contact after noticing how hard Lily's bra was struggling to support her breasts. There was the slightest indication of a black bra cup rising above Lily's collar line.

Tom licked his lips. "So you think I'm a freak, huh?"

Thunder clapped above them, rousing them from their flirting-induced trance. Tom jumped up and disconnected the cables. He muttered curses under his breath as he ran to throw the cables back into the backseat of his car. Rain had already started to pour. With the backdoor still open, Tom dashed forward to shut both hoods, but Lily had already beat him to it. He waved her into his car, and she scurried over to him.

Hurriedly, Tom cleaned off the backseat to make room for Lily as she slid in behind him and slammed the door. They were both damp from the downpour, and the torrential rain beat against the roof of the car.

Tom started, "These southern storms -- "

Lily swept in to kiss him. Her hands caressing his short rough beard as their lips tightly bonded to each other. The smell of berries filled Tom's nostrils. He grabbed her waist and guided her to his lap. She straddled him and pulled off her top, knocking down one of her bra straps in the process. Tom's dick felt like it would tear through his pants. Lily leaned back on the front passenger's seat while grinding herself against Tom while he fumbled to unbutton and unzip her shorts. She moaned softly as she moved.

Once Lily's pants were undone, she lifted off Tom's shirt and ran her hands across Tom's chest. His dark skin enveloped her in his embrace like a shadow, and the windows began to fog as the rain continued pouring down. Lily returned to the backseat to undo Tom's pants. She got onto her knees, pulled out his dick, and lightly licked the engorged tip.

"I don't think you should do that." Tom said, flustered. Lily disregarded him and buried her face into Tom's crotch, completely consuming him. She bobbed up and down at a variable pace while her breasts trembled and her ass wagged in the air. Her moans slowly grew louder over the sound of slurping and sucking.

Then, Tom's soul momentarily left his body as he exploded in Lily's mouth, with Lily all the while continuing to pleasure him. She swallowed and sat back on her heels, removing her bra to reveal two silver dollar sized dark brown nipples. While Tom recovered from his orgasm, Lily removed her shorts and pants to turn towards Tom with her legs spread apart. She rubbed her clit and rocked her hips up and down.

"Lick my pussy." She said, urgently.

Tom caressed her thick thighs, starting from their base and creeping upwards towards the arches of her feet. He alternated between kissing and licking her outer lips before using his tongue to push through to the base of her clit, teasing her inner lips along the way. He drew circles around the head of the clit with his tongue; Lily's rocking intensified as her breathing became shallower. Like an animal, her scent enticed him and his erection slowly returned for a second round. He pushed her legs forward to push her ass higher in the air as he began sucking her clit. Lily broke free of Tom's grasp to place her feet on his shoulders and grab his head. She guided his licks, while pressure grew inside of her. Tom's hands wandered along the sides of her body to find her breasts, and he drew light circles around her hard nipples.

"Grab them." She said.

He grabbed her breasts and held them, digging his face deeper between her legs.

"Yes...yes...oh yeah...yes..."

She rocked her hips furiously against Tom's mouth until her feet slipped off his shoulders, her legs went straight, and she squeezed her legs together against Tom's head. She screamed out in pleasure before covering her mouth, forgetting that she was in a gas station parking lot. Tom chuckled and said, "I don't think anyone's going to hear you over the rain."

Tom pulled his pants down to his ankles and prepared to slide between her legs, but Lily quickly sat up, twitching from the aftershock of orgasm, and used Tom's chest to steady herself as she carefully slid down Tom's dick.

"Fuck." Tom muttered. He nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, kissing her and pulling her closer to him. She bounced up and down, her warm, wet pussy snugly fit around his dick. He grabbed two handfuls of her fat ass and started thrusting. No longer concerned with the world around them, Lily screamed as Tom continued his thrusts.

"I'm gonna come, baby. I'm gonna come." He could feel the familiar muscle contractions.

"Come in me." She moaned.

Tom laid all the way back as he spasmed beneath her. An orgasm so intense he was on another planet. His toes curled as his climax stretched on for what felt like minutes, and Lily rocked herself to another orgasm, smiling and proud of what she had done to this stranger.

They collapse onto and into one another.

As they held each other, the rain began to calm.

ppete3
ppete3
3 Followers