The Gas Station Ch. 02

Story Info
They take it to the motel and she gets used. (Obv. fiction)
4.1k words
4.74
16.7k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright you can take your vehicle and follow me."

You turn to the door and I follow you so willingly. I watch you stride over to your bike and put your helmet on before throwing your leg over and climbing on top of the bike. You reach for your handlebars and just stand there waiting for me to pull out of my space. You look so hot sitting on your bike, so so fucking sexy. I turn my car on and put it into drive and you start your bike and pull away.

The drive was only less than 5 min but so much went through my head. I had called a friend to let her know where I was going and hung up just as I pulled into the lot after you. I am so glad I showered and had recently gotten a full wax done. Everything, legs, pussy...the works. Omg I thought as my hand put the car into park and reached for the handle. I see you standing by the front door waiting for me and I get out and walk over. My knees are shaking and I think you can tell because I see that look on your face like you are chuckling at me again. "Fuck babe, you are just so cute on top of being so fucking sexy. I grabbed a bag of some stuff I have with me. I know I said I don't do this often and I don't...but they doesn't mean I am not prepared. I have everything I think we would need, now let me go in and get our room." You smile and walk into the lobby. I watch you chat briefly and make the exchange and walk away with a key tossing it up and down in the air. "Number 8 is our lucky number. Let's go."

The walk to the room I looked at each door counting, 1, 2, 3, I wonder what is going on in the rooms. I wonder if it's anything like what is about to happen in room 8. I watch you put the key in and open the door, you hold it open again for me and as I pass the threshold you put your hand on my lower back. Your touch sends lightning though me.

The room looked like a standard motel, a bed, a bathroom and that's it. The fact that it lacked so much a hotel has added to the hot level. It's a place I had never stayed and I'm doing something I had never done. I like the thrill of this unknown. It added a forbidding and dirty feel.

You turn to me. "Do you mind if we just get into it? I mean it will cut out some of the awkwardness of wondering when and how. We both know why we are here so we can just start if that's okay with you?" You ask this as you start moving towards me slowly. I look down nervously and nod my head yes. "Fuck babe, I like how nervous you look right now,

mixed with that sexy outfit you have on that says you know what you are doing. It's the perfect combination of innocence and slit if you ask me."

You step closer and put your hand around the small of my back and pull me closer to you. You take my chin and lift it up towards you. I think I am honestly panicking now inside and you see that. "Oh you sweet thing....just trust me okay. Let yourself go, allow yourself to play and be played with. I think you are going to really like this even though I have a feeling this is going to push you out of your boundaries." You finish the last word and you press your lips against mine firmly as you move the hand that was on my chin to behind my neck. You pull me in tight at the small of my back and my neck and head. Your lips feel amazing as they press along mine, I release some of my tension and allow myself to sink into your kiss. Your tongue presses my lips open and finds my tongue and starts to play with it flicking and teasing me. I think about your tongue somewhere else, was that your intention?

Your hand moves down to my ass and you grab it roughly squeezing it in your hand making me gasp and as I do you press your lips harder stopping my gasp and feeling my following whimper as you grab harder. Omg I have never had pain mixed with pleasure, I know it's a thing, and I'm starting to see why. Your hand then moves around and under my top till you reach my right tit. You start to play with it and explore it as your lips keep dancing on mine.

Your body is so close to me that I can feel how hard you are through your jeans. You move up to my nipple and take it in between your finger and thumb and start to press. Omg there is the sharp pain again, I pull away from your touch and you pinch harder and stop kissing me to say, "No, no, no stop moving away from the pain, you are going to take it. You can do it, be a good girl, come back close to me and do as you're told."

Fuck, fuck, all I can think is fuck. That right there, just that move, those words, that control, that power. My knees weaken and my tight shorts dampen.

More, please...I want more, I say with my eyes...I hope that you are getting the message. You smirk at me, "That's it, good girl." You take your hand from my top and slide it up my chest to the base of my neck as you kiss me again. You hold your hand firmly there with the palm of your hand pressing into my collar bone and your fingertips on the sides of my neck. You don't actually choke me, but you press and hold me there controlling me as you pull your lips off of me you lean back and keep holding me there while you look at my lips and your hand and my top with my nipples clearly poking though.

Your eyes have such lust and desire in them, I feel more vulnerable, vulnerable but safe and protected. I feel sexy, fuck, I feel so sexy.

You move away from me and watch my reaction. My breathing, how weak my knees are, how fast my heart is beating. Your eyes go down again, "Fuck babe, again...those shorts, that pussy." You take your hand and put it on my inner thigh and run your thumb over my swollen lips. You feel every curve, every crevice on the material. You push your thumb harder and it spreads me open under the shorts, you feel my clit and smirk again hearing me gasp. You look pleased with how I'm responding. "Move over to the bed now." You tell me.

I walk over to the bed and stand by it not really knowing what to do. I don't have to wonder long because you are right behind me and you tell me to sit down. I listen. You put your hand on my chest and push me back so I'm laying with my feet still in the ground. I feel you pause again and wonder if you are looking at me again. Your hands reach each side of my shorts and you yank them down and pull them off. Things are happening so fucking fast right now. I'm so fucking nervous and a little scared. I'm also so, so, so, turned on. You take your fingers and grab the fishnet part covering me and you pull it apart and rip it open so my pussy is exposed. You kneel down and press my legs open with your hands. Your rings dig into my skin. "Fuck babe, your pussy is so fucking beautiful. I'm going to taste you and feel you but you are not allowed to cum yet, do you understand?" Omg, omg, omg....I can't think. "Uhhhh ummm uh oh okay." I stammer nervously. You push back and look a bit disappointed in me and you say, "I want you to say yes sir when I tell you something." Your voice has a sternness about it. You push my legs open wider, "I'm going to taste your pussy now but you are not allowed to cum, do you understand?" Your words come with more of an authoritative tone now.

"Yes sir." I say immediately.

"That's more like it." And without another word your thumbs touch each lip and spread them apart opening me completely up for you. I feel your breath hot on me first as you move towards me, then your tongue touches me and my back arches. You move your hand so you can spread me open with one hand while the other slides under my back in the spot I just opened up. Your arm grips just above my ass and you pull me into your mouth and hold me there as your tongue starts to lick all over. Your tongue makes circles over my clit and then slips down and inside my tight hole and then licks all the way back up. You play with me for a few minutes and you can tell I like it. I start squirming and moaning and you grip harder and pull me more. I feel your fist digging into my back and I like it. I know you said I can't cum but you are immediately making it so difficult. As if you knew what I was thinking you sit back and just look at me. You move my lips and let them close only to press them open again. Then you stand up as if you were done with this part and eager to move onto something else.

What is the something else??

"You are doing so well, you are so fucking hot." You say this while pulling me into a standing position. You move close and say, "You taste amazing. I want you to taste yourself." You press your lips on mine again and slide your tongue into my mouth letting me see how I taste. "Fuck" you say as you pull back before turning me around and pushing down on my back. "Bend over" you command.

"Yes sir." I say, fuck I like this so much. I bend over with my hands on the bed and my feet spread open on the floor. You grab a fistful of my hair with one hand and with the other you push down on my lower back bringing my ass up for you. I can hear you undo your pants now and pull yourself out. You move up close to me grabbing my hair again and pushing me back into position. I feel the tip of your cock start to tease my pussy, feel it just rub along the entrance feeling the heat from inside but then moving away. Teasing me. You start doing it again, one hand on your cock moving on me and the other hand gripping my hair still. I feel myself pulsing, begging for you to slide inside me. You tease again along the entrance and listen to me gasping and letting out little whimpers of expectation.

"Do you want it?"

Omg so I want it? Yes!

"Yes, I want it." I respond. You slide along me again pressing just at the entrance, the tip of your cock sliding with ease as it was now covered in my juices. "If you want it, then I want you to beg for it." You say in a low almost guttural way.

Beg for it? I've never done that, like ever. I had never even thought of it but then the begging started to gush out of me before I could even plan what to say or how to do it.

"Omg please sir, please. I want it. Please I want your cock so bad. Please, please let me have it." I literally beg and plead and then I feel you start to press inside but you stop just past your tip. Without thinking again I sputter out, "Please, I want you so badly. I want to feel it. Please can I have more. Please, please put it in more. I'll be a good girl and take it. Please let me have it." I beg without hesitation. My pussy is throbbing harder now. Omg I want more, this tease is overwhelming and all I can think about is you going deeper.

"Yeah, good girl." You say as you start to slide your shaft in deeper and deeper pulling my hair back and pushing my back down as you do. You start to move in and out with long slow strokes hearing me gasp with each stroke. I feel how tight I am and how I am wrapping around your cock each time you move in and out, almost like my pussy is milking your hard cock. You reach over and grab the bag you brought on and you take something out and I hear a lid snap open. You tear my fishnets now completely in half so my entire ass is exposed. The stocking hang down beside my boots. Your cock is still deep inside me as I feel a cold liquid start to hit my skin. I smell it, baby oil. You start rubbing it all over my ass and back as you start sliding in and out of me again. Closing the lid you move your hands back to my ass and start softly touching me and moving toward my asshole. I jump away and you pull me back, " Shhhhh get back here. Im just going to tease. Your thumb starts to play with my untouched asshole drawing circles around it. I feel your thumb slide just inside and pull down on my tiny hole as you move your cock inside me. You move your thumb off of my ass and then lean forward and thrust so deep and almost aggressively inside me and then you hold your cock in so deep I let out a yelp.

You slide your hand up my back and cover me with oil while pushing hard inside. Then I feel a hard smack on my right cheek. "OW." I yelp as the sting and burn hits me. You soothe it by rubbing where you hit while pumping harder and faster. SMACK, your hand connects again so hard and this time you grab my ass and grip it after the slap. "Yeah, good girl. Oh fuck I like the look of your ass all red."

I like the feel of it too I admit. My skin feels so hot and it hurts but it's turning me on even more. Another smack so fucking hard, harder than the first two. My eyes full with tears and I bite my lip trying to process the sting. You fuck me for a few more minutes. All of a sudden I feel your long shaft slide all the way out. "Stand up and face me." I listen and stand, my stocking torn and hanging, my pussy soaking wet and swollen. Oil covering my lower back and starting to reach my crop top so the cold wet fabric startles me when it touching my skin. "Take your top off." Your eyes feel like they're fucking me on their own. I listen and pull my top over my head and drop it. I feel so exposed and so fucking insanely vulnerable and nervous again. More than any point with you. You open the oil again and cover my chest and stomach and tits with it then I watch you reach into your bag and pull out some rope. Fear hits my eyes and I look at you, you smile softly and say, "Trust me, you are safe but I want to do something. Turn round and put your hands behind your back."

I don't even hesitate. Wtf is wrong with me?! I don't even know you, I should at least hesitate! But I want this, I want this to keep going so badly. I feel you grab my wrists and tie them tightly together before spinning me back around. You grab another long bit of rope and you start to wrap it around my upper body now. You are wrapping it tightly and I can feel it digging into my skin as it goes across my tits, above them, under them, then down over my lower ribs then my stomach. You tie it across making x's in my skin with it. After you know the end you step back and look at me.

"I knew you would look so fucking good like this. I wanted to see you like this the moment I saw you jump at the gas station. Your body was made to be tied up." Your words drip out of your mouth. "Now sit on the bed and move your self back till you are in the middle and lay down. I can feel bits of my long hair that had thread through the ropes and it pulled a little as I walked back to the bed. It was really hard to move with my hands tied and then all this rope but I managed to get to the middle and lay down. Fuck it is digging into me and my shoulders are a little sore being stretched laying on my hands behind me.

You take your jeans off but you leave your shirt and vest on. Fuck you look so so hot like this. I love the dirtiness of you still being partially dressed, using me. You climb up onto the bed. You look even more fucking hot as you get closer to me, your eyes, your brown hair, that beard. You grab each leg roughly under the back of my knees and then you look at me and say, "I'm not going to tease you this time, I'm going to fuck you for a bit." As the word fuck comes out of your mouth you lift my legs and slide your hard cock into me sharply and you start fucking me deep and hard and fast. My tits jiggle roughly around the rope and my back presses and moves back and forth on the bed with each pump. My head starts to hit the headboard a bit and you fuck me even fasting and harder. My eyes fill again and I am sure are red, but I don't cry. I don't even know why they are doing that because I love it.

Fuck I love it, I love the speed, the aggressiveness. It hurts but I love it. I feel more wanted in this moment then I ever have with anyone. Your eyes move across me while you fuck me, taking in everything. The oil has covered my stomach and my tits and the air feels so cold as I move back and forth under you. You fuck me hard and I let out a soft one each time you sharply press in deep. You keep going for several minutes till you slow down and slide all the way out and in for a few strokes before pulling out.

You pick up your phone and ask if you can take some photos fast. I nod yes and you move back and turn your camera onto video and move it all over my body before turning it off and setting it aside. "I prefer a video because then I can screen shot in as many places as I want to." You pull me up and release me as you whisper in my ear, "You were such a good girl for me." My legs are positively trembling now and if I thought I could hardly stand before I really can't now.

You walk behind me and feel my ass as you look at it. "Ohhhh those handprints are coming up nicely. And I love how red your skin is where that rope was. You come behind my and run your fingers up to the crease where my leg meets my ass. "Oh fuck, right here. You are so fucking hot." I feel so fucking hot.

You move the pillows to near the headboard and you climb onto the bed and lay so you are reclining a bit. Your cock is rock hard and so wet from me. You catch me looking at you and you instruct, "I want you to ride me."

I climb onto the bed on all fours my tits hanging down a bit and swaying as I crawl over. I lift my leg over with my thigh high boots still on and my ripped fishnets still hanging, and I climb over you. You move your hand down and grab your cock and hold it while I lift my hips up and hover over you before sliding my soaking wet tight pussy onto you. I gasp again, you feel so good inside me.

"Yeah, like that babe. Now I want you to ride me while I play with your tits." This is hands down the hottest thing I have ever ever done. I am so unbelievably turned on. I put my hands on the bed and start to move my hips. I slide my pussy back and forth on you first, feeling every last inch of you. You grab hold of my nipples and start pinching again. I move on top of you like this for a bit and then you say, "I like this babe but I want you to sit back on me with your feet on the bed. I want to watch you slide up and down." I don't think you could get any hotter.

"Yes sir." I say confidently now and I move my feet under me and put my hand down beside my feet onto the bed and I start to ride you. You move your hands up and grab my tits and grip them tightly pulling up and down setting my speed and rhythm. You let go with one hand and move it down and put your thumb onto my clit and you start rubbing me while you lock your eyes on my pussy pulling off your cock and sliding back on going nice and deep each time. I'm moaning so loud now feeling your cock and your thumb on my clit and your hand grabbing me. Up and down and faster I ride you, my tight pussy pressing on you and almost closing when I slide you out and then your cock pushing me back open for you when I slide back down. It feels amazing, really really amazing.

I like riding you, I love that my boots are on, I love what you are doing to me. Your cock start sliding along my g spot and that mixed with your thumb, my moaning gets louder. I look at you my eyes begging. "Say it, ask me, beg for it." You say in a taunting way.

"Please, please can I cum. I want to cum, please, please let me cum!" My body is quivering and begging to have that release. You smile with a huge grin, "Cum for me." I am not sure I could have held out longer, my back arches and my head goes back with my hair hanging and my tits are straight out now facing you. I feel myself be taken away and I let that feeling wash over me. I cum so hard on your cock and you can feel my pussy tightening in waves gripping you as I keep moving on top of you. A scream escapes my lips as my orgasm reaches the peak and then that release. I keep riding you as I come back to earth and focus. I'm so out of breath and my body is shaking as I keep riding you. I move down to my knees because I can't hold myself up and more and you grip my hips and ass and move me how you want. I ride you with my pussy feeling tighter than ever, swollen from cumming.

I can hear you start to breath faster and faster and I move on top of you. You grab my ass hard and start pulling me on and off of you while you thrust up inside me fucking me hard.

12