The Gender Benders Return

Story Info
A man and his transgender girlfriend explore their sexuality.
3.7k words
4.5
8.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers

If you were to see my girlfriend and I walking down the street, what would you see? An older white man with a full head of hair graying at the temples with an impish grin on his face and a healthy athletic frame, 6' 2" and 210 pounds. Holding his hand is a small pretty Filipina with nice breasts and womanly curved ass and hips on a slim body, 5'6" in height and 110 pounds in weight.

They would appear to be a typical couple and you could well imagine them engaging in some robust sex as the male fucks his female mate. When I thought about it, I often chuckled to myself about how wrong you would be looking at us, my girlfriend and I.

In fact, my girlfriend is a transgender woman, small, delicate, with a soft voice and a soft touch. If you saw her naked you would see a feminine body but there between her legs hangs a big meaty male sausage and two heavy balls filled with sperm ready to fertilize a female cunt. Unlike most transgender women, she doesn't take hormones and she loves her seven and a half inch male organ. She says that her big swinging cock entitles her to be the fucker when it's time for sex with the men she is attracted to.

Any sexual partner of hers must be prepared to service her manhood by offering two nice warm holes for her to use as she sees fit. When she says it's time to fuck, she is the man who mounts and penetrates her partner as the woman. As her boyfriend, it's my job to worship her cock and satisfy that cock like a good wife satisfies her horny husband.

When I visited her for a month recently, we had not seen each other in over three months so after she picked me up from the airport we ate lunch at her house and then went upstairs to rest. She got undressed and after some romantic kissing, she lay down on the bed. I moved between her legs and started kissing and gently licking her balls. She moaned with pleasure and moved her pelvis as she felt her erection rising and I used my tongue to lick the shaft and suck her knob. Soon her big cock was stiff and ready to skull fuck me. It was time for her empty her balls down my throat.

After a little more sucking she was clenching my hair hard with both hands and pulling my head down on her cock until my face was buried in her pubic hair. She was balls deep in my mouth and I was gagging but I knew she was going to finish using my head as a cum dumpster soon. While she was cuming, she gripped my head until her throbbing cock delivered a full load of hot cream down my throat.

Then she released my head and pulled her cock out of my face while I sucked off the remnants of her semen. I watched her as she quivered in a post orgasmic phase like she was in a trance. Dreamily she said, you're my bitch, that was so good. Yes, I was her bitch and I cuddled up next to her like a good girlfriend who has just taken care of her horny man.

In our role reversal, my girlfriend likes to drink and stay up with her friends while I go to bed. One night she had gotten drunk and when she came to bed, I thought she would fuck me but instead she lay there and woke me up by putting my hand on her cock over her panties. Without a word I knew that she wanted to use my mouth again like a flesh light for her horny male cock.

I pulled down the waistband exposing her genitals and started to lick and suck her flaccid member. Soon she was hard and I thought it would not take long for her to cum. How wrong I was! I spent a long time working on her stiff prick trying everything to make her cum. When she was drunk it took her a lot longer for her to cum even though she was horny as hell.

A few times I thought I was close as I felt her thrusting her cock into my mouth and frequently I took her deep and gagged violently. I had my hand on the base of her cock around her balls and then suddenly I felt her balls contracting as she climaxed. I could feel her pump her sperm laden cum into my mouth as she had her orgasm. What a relief for both of us!

A few days later, we were sitting together downstairs and I said I was hungry. My girlfriend winked at me and said that she had something for me to eat. I was as giddy as a girl in love as we went upstairs to her bedroom and she lay down and pulled her pants down revealing her cock. She said, "Now you can make it hard." So I got to work licking and kissing her balls smelling the distinctive musky scent between her legs. As I focused on her ball sacks I could tell her cock was growing as she got excited.

I started licking her cock and gently took it into my mouth. My hands were on her thighs as I sucked the shaft up and down at times gagging as I took her whole seven inches in my mouth.

I could tell she was feeling ready to cum as her hands moved to my head holding onto my hair. She was thrusting into my face fucking my mouth as I sucked giving special attention to the knob of her cock and the tender underside. I slobbered all over her male tool like a dirty whore servicing my customer. The only thing I wanted was her load of fresh cum down my throat.

Finally she pushed down hard on my head and I took her all the way as she started to shoot. I was gagging a little but I stayed in position drinking the hot cream that spurted from her cock. She had a nice long orgasm and when it ended, she released my head. I moved my mouth up her cock sucking it to swallow any cum that remained.

"Oh God, that was so good" she said to me as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. She rolled over to nap and I lay along side her savoring the after taste of her jism in my mouth knowing I had a big load of sperm in my stomach. I felt so much like a woman in that moment feeling close to her man after having satisfied him.

The next day I was lying on the bed watching a movie when my girlfriend came in and lay down next to me. She only had her panties on so I knew what she wanted even before she put my hand on her cock. It wasn't hard but it wasn't soft either. Like a male animal, it was ready and waiting to go into action.

She pulled her panties off and I got down between her legs smelling the masculine musky scent of her sex. I was enjoying the smell as I licked her balls knowing that they contained the sperm that she was about to deposit down my throat. I felt excited that I was about to be used as the vessel to receive her sacred seed. I was honored to be the one to service such a beautiful and powerful masculine penis. What a lucky girl I was lol!

I moved my mouth to her cock and started sucking while my hands were on her hips. Down the shaft I went taking her all the way to the base and gagging. I slobbered saliva all over her prick as she hardened in my mouth. I looked up and I could see her lying back with her eyes closed enjoying her pleasure. No man ever received a blow job with such love and devotion from his woman.

I sucked her knob while tenderly licking the underside of her cock with my tongue. She started gently thrusting with her pelvis as I sucked harder and then softer. Up and down I sucked her dick sometimes gagging as I took her balls deep.

Finally I felt her start to cum and her cock throbbed as she spurted her semen into my mouth. She held my head in place for a long time while she pumped a huge load of her hot cream into my face. Then she let go of my head and lay back in exhaustion from her orgasm. I finished swallowing the last of her sweet cum and then I asked her, "How was it? You seemed to cum a long time?" She said, "Yes, I did. It was amazing. I felt like I was pissing down your throat!"

A few days later, we had just finished watching a movie and my girlfriend went downstairs to urinate. When she came back to bed, she lay down and pulled her panties off and put my hand on her flaccid cock. That was the unmistakable signal that she needed me to service her cock with my mouth and drink a load of her cum. As usual, I was the woman eager to satisfy my man and his sexual desires.

When I put my head in her crotch, I could smell the residue of piss on her cock but rather than turn me off, it made me feel dirty and horny. I licked the piss from the head of her cock until it started to stiffen and then I took it in my mouth. She moved her pelvis with a gentle thrusting while I sucked her big fuck stick.

It wasn't long before she was ready to empty her balls down my throat. She gripped my head and held it down until her cock was balls deep in my face. I didn't move as I felt the urethra inside her prick throbbing as she pumped out spurt after spurt of hot cream. When she finished her orgasm she released my head and I pulled my mouth off her cock sucking and swallowing her cum as I did so.

Was there any man who ever had a woman so hot and willing to suck his cock and drain his balls? Was there any woman who wanted nothing more than to have her man use her as his cum dumpster over and over again? Was it just a sexual need for the man but love for the woman? Sometimes I felt that way - that my girlfriend just needed a sexual release and I provided the hole she needed for that release.

Nevertheless I loved her and having her sperm in my body satisfied a deep need of my own. I was ravenous to swallow her man juice. Was this a female need on my part? To have the man's sperm inside you and no one else? I wanted her balls to be drained every single day with no cum left for any other mate except me. If she was my man then I was her woman.

I had become so good at cocksucking that I was afraid that she would never fuck me again. Had I created a monster? I really needed to be fucked so it was a relief when one day she told me, "I want to cum in your ass."

When she pulled her panties off, her cock was not ready but only a little licking and sucking made her hard and ready to fuck. I put a little lubricant on her stiff prick and some up my asshole. Then I lay on my side facing away from her and presented my ass like a female cunt for her male cock to fuck.

She wasted no time getting her big dick into my ass pussy - as soon as her cock head found the opening to my hole, she thrust up into me impaling me completely with her fuck stick. Since she hadn't given me any time to open up for her, I felt a wave of pain and moaned like a bitch as she mounted me. Still, it was a good pain and as she continued to thrust her cock in and out of my anus the pain subsided and I felt only the pleasure of feeling her cock up my ass like a steel pipe. It was indescribable bliss to be physically one with her at last.

As she fucked, she had her hands on my shoulders to provide leverage so she could push into my ass with her pelvis. She was quiet but I moaned continuously in rapture as my lover drilled into my hole with her powerful penis breeding me like her bitch. I felt as though my ass hole was a pussy for her male organ and we were united as a man and a woman copulating and mating with one another. Did she feel the same way? That she was the man inseminating his woman and fertilizing her with his seed?

It wasn't long before she stopped her rhythmic fucking and gripped my hips tightly. She pushed her cock one last thrust into me as deep as she could go and held herself still as her throbbing cock spurted her semen into my bowels. It was exquisite feeling her have her orgasm and knowing that her male sperm was being deposited deep inside me. I felt like a bitch being bred by her man and God how I loved it.

After she was done filling me with her baby juice, she pulled her cock out and rolled off me in exhaustion. I turned over to face her and embraced her feeling full of love for her. I told her that she was my fucker and that she fucked me so good. She grunted in agreement as she fell asleep and I cuddled up next to her knowing her sperm was swimming inside me. I wished that she had made me pregnant even though the idea was ridiculous.

The next week we were staying at her mother's compound in the country where her family had gathered for a reunion. I had been up early so I was tired and went to sleep. My girlfriend stayed up drinking and partying as usual and when she came to bed, she woke me up whispering, "Be quiet. Don't moan".

She pulled her panties off and lay back with her penis ready for me to service her. I quietly went to work sucking on her until her big male member was completely erect. She was so horny when she was stiff that she pulled her cock from my mouth so she could vigorously jerk herself with her hand.

While she jerked, I licked the base of her shaft and her balls and smelled the male musk scent between her legs. It made me so horny for her cock smelling this sexy scent. It was like a drug that left me sex crazed and hot to swallow her cum.

After a minute of rubbing her cock, she was close to her orgasm and ready to empty her balls. In her excitement she roughly shoved the knob of her fuck stick into my mouth and then thrust her pelvis until her prick was balls deep in my face.

The instant that my mouth was wrapped around her entire cock, I could feel her cock throb and pulsate with each ejaculation of jism that she pumped into my face. She was having a good orgasm because it took a long time until she finished delivering her load of hot cum down my throat. When she was done, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and I swallowed the last remnants of her creamy spunk.

Used like a bitch, I had been successfully skull fucked by my lover once again. She quickly fell asleep and I lay next to her like a happy woman filled with her man's cum.

A few days later, my girlfriend had been drinking again and I went to bed in a small house with other people sleeping in the next room.

When she came to bed she was horny and immediately pulled her pants down and started jerking her cock. She reached over to me and roughly pulled my head over to her crotch. Clearly she was horny and needed desperately to cum. I buried my face between her legs licking her balls and the base of her stiff prick. Again the musky aroma of her masculine scent made me wild with desire for her stiff prick. Do women experience this with their male partners?

She must have thought that she was close to cuming because she pushed her knob into my mouth and I started sucking. However I was making loud slurping noises as I sucked her so she pulled her dick back out of my face and resumed jerking.

Again I buried my face in her crotch to lick and suck her balls and the root of her stiff male sex organ. God, I wanted her to fuck my face and empty her balls into my throat. After a short time, she stuffed her cock head into my face again and thrust her pelvis so the entire length of her seven inch cock was in my mouth.

I was gagging a little but I knew if I stayed in position, she would climax and so she did. As she held my head down with her hands, her cock pulsated with each ejaculation and she filled my mouth with her hot creamy cum. Once she was done skull fucking me, she pulled her cock out and I swallowed the pool of spunk in my mouth. Her male lust satisfied, she immediately fell asleep. With my own female lust for her male seed satisfied, I lay there happily tasting my man's cum on my tongue.

When we got back to Manila a few days later, we were at her house in bed one morning when she asked me to suck her off. She lay on the bed with her legs stretched out and her cock and balls laying there ready for me to eat. I put my face in her crotch and gently licked her balls and the perineum beneath her scrotum. It was lovely knowing that soon she would be shooting the cum from these balls down my throat. As usual her sexy musky scent drove me wild with desire for the male sex within her.

I moved up to her prick which was now slightly hard and I licked the shaft up to the cock head. I took her into my mouth and went down on her to the root and then up again sucking on her knob. I repeated this a couple of times and I knew that she was excited when she moved her hands to grip my head.

She pressed down on my head so my mouth completely engulfed her hard fuck stick. She thrust her pelvis up gently to fuck my face and then started to cum. I could feel each throb of her urethra inside her cock as she pumped a load of cum into my face.

Again and again her cock pulsated with her orgasm as she ejaculated her semen into me. I collected her hot sweet cream in my mouth until she was done. She had had a wonderful orgasm and she lay back on her pillow saying, "Oh, now I can sleep. That was wonderful." For me too as I lay next to her, it was wonderful and I slept content like a woman with her man's sperm in her tummy.

Finally came the morning I had to leave to return to the US. As we were laying in bed, she tapped me with her hand and as I looked over to her next to me, she was lying there ready to be serviced. We had done this so many times by now each of us knew exactly what was to happen. Like a long married husband and wife, we knew our roles and how we would satisfy one another with the man's strong and powerful penis and the potent sperm in his balls.

I assumed my position as her cocksucker in front of her with my hands on her thighs. I was holding her pelvis in my hands ready to drink from the cum fountain of her male sexual organ. We both needed her to cum one last time and shoot a load down my throat.

As the day before, I sucked and licked her balls inhaling the drug-like aroma of her male sex before moving to her stiff prick. Again I took her shaft balls deep and she held my head down with her hands as she fucked my face. I felt her throbbing cock pouring out jet after jet of hot jism which I again collected and swallowed as her cum dumpster.

Once she was finished skull fucking me she let my head go and went to sleep again. I had performed my duties as her devoted cocksucker one last time before I would see her again in a few months.

Now, weeks later I look back on our sexual experiences and I wonder why I was so driven to have her cum in me. I was not only cock crazy for her big male sexual organ, it was like a compulsion to have her semen inside me. When I smelled the musky scent of her male sex, I became a female in heat drugged with my need for her cock and her sperm.

Even not having orgasm myself, it was more than enough to have my mate climax and ejaculate inside me. Once I had her sperm inside me, I was content and if I could have been draining her balls three or four times a day, I would have done whatever it took to make her cum.

I was like a woman who needed her man to make her pregnant and who would do whatever was necessary. Now that I think about it, I wish I was pregnant by her, my beautiful feminine yet very masculine husband.

esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers