The Gender Pill Pt. 03

Story Info
Eva and Avida ride a double dildo.
3.6k words
4.62
8.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**I highly recommend reading The Gender Pill: Part 1 and 2 to catch up on the story line. To do so, view my works on my profile page, and please read my other works! Thanks for reading xoxo **

----------------------------------------

Shit! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? I thought to myself, slightly panicked as I hit end on my phone.

A minute or two before that phone call, I had the most amazing orgasm. Now to be fair, it was only my second orgasm since taking that amazing little pill and magically becoming a woman, but if they get any better, I'm definitely not going to miss my cock. I'm stilling lay on my kitchen floor, naked, in awe of how that orgasm is still making my new female form feel. The vibrations still emitting from my pussy down to my toes and up to the top of my head.

"See you in five minutes...not even," Avida had said before ending our call, the excitement obvious in her tone.

So now I'm in panic mode trying to make myself presentable before she gets here. I get up off the floor and walk to my bedroom closet, still getting use to the feeling of my amazing boobs bouncing with each step. As I look for something to put on, it occurs to me that we both know why she's coming here, and she knows what I just finished doing, so what's the point? So, I slip on a black satin robe, tie it up in the front, check my hair, and touch-up my make up. For good measure, I spray a couple light squirts of Versace perfume on my wrists.

From the kitchen, I hear my phone vibrate, and run out to answer it...tits flopping about and popping out of my robe. I make a note that I'll have to buy a sports bra if I ever plan to go for a run or do anything physical.

"Hello..." I answer trying to sound as sexy as I can.

"Umm...hi...ahhh...is Theo around?" the voice asks, clearly confused.

What the fuck?

I look down at the caller ID and see it's my neighbour Chase, and suddenly I remember that we were suppose to hang out today, plans that we had made before I took the pill. I have to be quick on my feet to get out of this. Then it hits me that I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do about magically becoming a woman.

"Ummm, sorry no. He...um...had to go out of town on business and asked me to watch the place for him," I lied, crossing my fingers hoping that I sounded convincing.

"Oh...okay...Weird, because we were suppose to hang out today..." he started, followed by a brief moment of awkward silence. "...Did he say when he'd be back?"

I think to myself, hun, Theo has got on a train and ain't ever coming back. It's Eva from now on...

"Um...a couple days I think, but I'll definitely let him know you called. Do you want to leave a message?

"No...its okay, nothing that can't wait a couple days," he said, clearly still confused about why a woman was answering his phone. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"I'm Eva, Theo and I have been friends since we were kids." I reply, hoping he buys my lie, although, also kinda true.

"huh....its weird that he's never mentioned you." He paused and we both went silent for a very awkward moment. "Well Eva, I live just across the hall so If you need anything while you're watching his place just let me know."

"Yeah, for sure I will, thanks!"

I hit end and breathed a sigh of relief. Eventually, I'll have some major explaining to do. But not now. Now all I can think about is my date with Avida and that monster double dildo.

My phone vibrates again, and this time I check the caller ID before answering.

"Hey chica..." she starts, "...the cutest guy just let me into the building...like, super hot!"

Chase, I thought.

I laugh. "Probably just my buddy..." I pause, thinking that "buddy" is probably no longer the best term to use for him, "...I mean my neighbour Chase," hoping I didn't just make that weird.

"Mmmm chica, you ever hit that?" she asks teasingly.

"Oh stop..." I respond, also laughing. "...but since you're putting the idea in my head maybe I should call him over and leave you hanging," I tease.

"You bitch! At the very least we could share..."

With that, the call ends and she knocks on my door.

I quickly shuffle to the door and let her in, closing the door behind her.

She's wearing the same outfit she was wearing when we met this morning. A hushed pink maxi skirt with a slit along her right thigh, a white floral print off-the-shoulder blouse that is tied in the front, showing off her navel, the same pair of white original Adidas runners, three pink stripes down the sides, and her long mocha hair still in that same high ponytail.

Without saying anything else, she looks me up and down then asks, "suction cup dildo, right?"

I giggle, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm impressed! You definitely know your product."

"What can I say? I'm a professional. Plus your hair is a bit wild, kinda like you've been riding something for a loooong time."

We both laugh.

"guilty..." I say, looking downward, somewhat embarrassed.

We embrace, and I take her by the hand and lead her into the kitchen.

"Can I get you a glass of wine?" I ask.

"You don't even need to ask, chica. Dealing with peoples' sex lives all day is soooo stressful," she says sarcastically.

I pour two glasses of shiraz and purposely place them on the white quartz island next to the little bag from her store, the top of the box of the dildo we're going to use sticking out the top.

She eyes the bag as she picks up her glass and takes a small, classy sip. "So you really expect me to believe that a girl as sexy as you has never used one of these?"

"Honestly...never..." I come around the island, pick up my glass and stand next to her, my back resting against the island. If only she knew. "I've never been with another girl before." I look down at my half-full glass, then brush away another lock of hair that gravity pushed in my eyes. "When I saw you this morning, I don't know, it was weird." I look at her. "I don't know what got into me...I just couldn't help myself."

She takes another sip then puts her glass back down on the island. "Well..." she begins, moving in front of me and pinning me against the island, suddenly becoming serious. "...I couldn't help myself either." She sneaks a peak at my cleavage then looks back up to me. "The second you walked in, my pussy started getting wet."

Our bodies now tightly pressed against one another's, our tits practically signing a merger agreement. I want her sooo fucking bad.

I put my glass down, and wrap my arms around her waist.

"So you're telling me that you planned on selling me that dong as soon as you saw me?" I ask teasingly, a large smile on my face.

She pretends to think about it. "no comment."

We both laugh, then kissed each other. A nice gentle, warm-up kiss.

Then we kiss again, a deeper more passionate kiss. The type of kiss that kick starts all the lustful energy and juices in your body. Both of our hands start exploring and discovering each other's curves. My hands squeeze her firm, ample booty as she unties my robe and slides it off my shoulders landing at our feet. Just like that, I'm naked again.

I begin to lower her skirt past her hips and it joins my robe on the floor. I wrap my index finger with her thong, the most amazing thong I think I've ever seen...black lace, with sequence embroidery and open crotch.

We continue kissing, our tongues now getting acquainted. Her hands grab at my tits, then she pulls and teases my nipples with her fingers, driving me absolutely bananas. I begin to push her towards the bedroom, our lips constantly locking and unlocking...locking and unlocking. We enter the bedroom and I push her down onto the bed, taking in the way her almond shaped eyes are seductively staring back at me. Like a powerful lioness trying to control my thoughts.

"You're so hot Avida. I want to taste your pussy so bad."

"Then come get it chica," she responds, spreading her legs for me,

I look down at her magnificent pussy, clean shaven, and visualise my pussy rubbing on hers. Then I remember the dildo...

"Oh shoot, just a sec..." I run out to the kitchen quickly come back. "Don't we need this?" I hold up the double dildo.

"Mmmmmm, fuck yeah Eva...we are definitely going to need that bad boy. Let's get our pussy juice on that thing."

I put it on the side table, right next to the empty pill bottle of my wonder drug. I climb onto the bed and kneel down beside her, admiring her beautiful curves, then go straight for her bountiful breasts. She helps as I take off her blouse and bra. I throw them in no particular direction, landing on the floor in front of my walk-in closet.

I trace a lazy, windy path with my index finger starting at her belly button and resting between her boobs.

"I can't believe this is happening...like, honestly," I subtly whisper. I pause, making eye contact. "You probably won't believe me, but not too long ago something like this was just a dream." I think to myself...because I had a cock!

Avida moves up onto her elbows, closing the gap between us. Her tone matches mine as she relpies, "Eva, I don't know much about you yet, but the way we've clicked, I feel like meeting you isn't just a coincidence."

Maybe she's right? Maybe this connection we're both feeling for each other is more that just a coincidence. But last night I went to bed a man and this morning I woke up a woman...so at the same time I don't know how this can be anything more. Whatever...

Enough chit chat...I think to myself...time to fuck.

I push her back down onto the mattress, swinging my leg over her and pinning her down, my body on top of hers. I grab a hold of her hands and force them down on either side of her head. Our lips lock in wild, passionate, non-stop kissing. Fingers interlocked, our grip tightens the longer we kiss. We begin to grind our midsection against each others, Avida now opening up her legs under me. I break away from our kiss and reposition myself so our pussies are better aligned, then lightly kiss her neck until I reach her earlobe.

"Ahhhhhhh..." she begins to moan lightly.

We release one another's grip and I prop myself up on my knees, planting my hands on either side of her head. My tits hang directly above her face and her tongue wastes no time lapping at my nipples. Immediately the tiny hairs on the back of my neck rise, and shivers run down my spine.

"Fuuuck, Avida. That feels amazing."

Her hands cup both of my large tits as she starts taking in as much of them in her mouth as she can, focusing on my sensitive nipples. They begin to grow and harden, becoming even more sensitive. Clearly, my tits aren't the first ones to find themselves in Avida's mouth. She focuses on one tit at at time, rotating between sucking on the nipple then tracing circles around the areola with her tongue, while her fingers pinch and pull on the other nipple. I feel Avida brush some of my hair out of the way, so with a quick flick of the neck, my long black hair flies back and over my shoulders. Eyes close, head pointing to the sky I begin to moan some more.

"Ohhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhhhhh...you've definitely sucked titties before..."

I hear her giggle from under me, but she doesn't stop the treatment she's giving my tits. After few more minutes of sensational tit sucking, I pull my girls away from her mouth and kiss her, our tongues twisting around each other's. She playfully bites my lower lip, then sucks on it, then I return the favor...we both laugh.

My turn to suck her tits, I think to myself.

I scooch down, her left nipple now in my mouth. I suck on it, not too hard but not gently either. My tongue flicks at her nipples as I steal a look up at her. Her back slightly arched, pushing her tits further into my face, her eyes closed. My tongue now working circles around her nipples.

"Ohhhhh yeah chica...sooo good!!" She lightly moans as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I switch over to her other tit. Gently, I bite on her nipple and pull on it with my teeth. She lets out a loader, approving, moan. I cup her free breast and twist her nipple between my index finger and thumb just as I once again bite her nipple and pull back on it. Her legs, wrapped around my waist, squeeze tighter and she grinds her pussy against my stomach. I can feel her warm juices.

Her left hand make its was to my pussy, then her middle finger slowly enters. I shift my wight off of her, now laying on my side beside her, she remains on her back. My lips once again find her lips and we kiss each other like lovers making up after a fight. Her finger, now completely disappeared inside my vagina, slowly begins to fuck me. I reach for her pussy with my right hand, our lips still locked, and return the favour.

"My goodness, Avida, that feels soooo amazing baby."

She doesn't respond, instead she finger fucks me even faster. My finger matches her pace and I finger her pussy just as hard. Simultaneously, we both arch our head back, eyes closed, and both start moaning as we grind our pussies against each others' finger.

"Ohh ffuuckk yeah Avida....don't stop baby, please don't stop."

I slide another finger into her and she does the same to me. We've both find our finger fucking groove, and pussy juice flows freely from our pussies.

"Grab the dong," I tell her.

Without a second thought, she reaches for it and grabs it off the side table.

"I'm so ready to ride this with you Eva."

I bite my lower lip, "mmmmmm, me too hun."

"You've really never done this before?" she asks.

"No, I've fantasised about it lots of times, but I've never actually done it."

"Well, I'll guide you through it. It's all about finding rhythm."

We reposition ourselves on the bed, sitting face-to-face, legs spread. Avida presses her end of the dildo against her pussy lips, gently pushing it in.

"K, now your turn."

I grab my end, scooching my pelvis towards it and lean further back. Slowly I start sliding it into my soaking pussy. I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than riding this dildo right now with Avida. I'm so turned on, so horny right now, even more than I have ever been as a guy, which says something.

"That's it babe," Avida says. "Slowly keep pushing it in your pussy."

As more of the dildo enters, Avida scooches towards me so it doesn't slide out of hers.

"How does it feel?" she asks.

"Good so far."

"K, are you ready to start?"

"Fuck yeah."

We both start to slowly thrust against the dong, slowly, trying to get in sync. Already, I can feel tingles going down my spin and I start to moan. As we find our rhythm, we start thrusting faster and faster, both of us now moaning in pure pleasure. I grab the bed sheets with both hands to help give me more leverage. Both of Avida's legs overlap mine as more and more of the dildo vanishes into our pussies. Now perfectly in sync, we ride it fast and hard no longer able to control our moans.

I can slowly start to feel my orgasm build. "FFFFACKKKKKK," I begin to scream out, "KEEP GOING.....PLEASE DON'T STOP..."

Avida lets out a flirty laugh, "I won't chica, don't stop either...keep fucking it."

"YEAH BABY..." my screams much louder than hers, "...DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP... DON'T STOP...AAAHHHHHHHHH, I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS..."

Again, another flirty laugh.

My orgasm continues to build and I know it won't be much longer. We continue, faster and harder yet, Avida's moans helping to fuel it.

"I'm almost there hun, I'm sooo close..."

Closing my eyes, I focus on how my pussy feels. Warm and wet, continuously being fucked allowing the dildo to effortlessly slide in an out. Each time it slides in and out, my clit sends magical shock waves throughout my entire body. My clit is literally creating chaos within my body with each shock wave it releases to my spine and each individual nerve throughout my body. I don't even know how to explain it except by saying its like feeling numb, yet at the same time every nerve in my body is on pins and needles. And what makes all of this next level hot, is hearing mine and Avida's moans and screams of ecstasy providing the soundtrack.

"I'M GOING TO CUUMMMMM," Avida screams.

"FUCKKK HUN, ME TOO..." I reply gripping the bed sheets as hard as i can.

"YESSSSS CHICA...KEEP GOING...HARDER...HARDER..." her back now arched, also gripping the bed sheets tight.

"OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEE AVIDAAAAAAAAA..."

"FAAACKKKKKK MAAMMIII..."she screams as we both ride and push the dildo as fast as we possible can.

"IMMMMMM FUCKKKINGGG CUMMMINNNGGGGG...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....YHHHEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH...". My body tenses up and those shock waves my clit was emitting have now turned into a full on 10.0 on the Richter scale. I can feel Avida's body shaking as she twists and turns on the bed. A second later, my body begins to convulse. Leaning forward slightly, still gripping the sheets for support, all I can do is stare towards towards the heavens and repeatedly scream and moan at the top of my lungs.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

"Holy shit, chica..." Avida begins in between breaths, "...that was soooo fucking intense."

The dildo slides out of our pussies, laying on the mattress in between us.

It takes me a few seconds to catch my breath and my heart to return to its natural beat.

"Hun, I can honestly say that was the most amazing and most intense orgasm of my life." (considering I've only been a woman for less than a day, of course).

"Right?" she replies. "But we ain't done yet chica."

Out of now where, she flips over onto all fours. "Stick it back into me..." she says as she looks back towards me "...and hop on!"

For the next ten or fifteen minutes we ravaged our pussies with the double-sided dildo, doggy-style. Ass up, head down, the angle was perfect for the dildo to hit my g-spot...crazy that now I have a g-spot instead of trying to find my partner's. And if that wasn't enough, the feeling of our ass cheeks slamming against each other making a clapping sound, as the dildo vanished into our soaking wet pussies, was truly the cherry on the top. We finally ended in pure orgasmic bliss, me cumming first, Avida shortly after. I was completely spent! I've had four orgasms since I woke up to this new, amazing feminine form, and I was truly and completely exhausted. But, again, Avida wouldn't let me off the hook. As soon as she finished, she spun around, forcefully spun me around, and interlocked our legs, like fingers intertwined. We didn't last too long, but we spent the next few minutes scissoring, our pussies rubbing against each others', tits bouncing up and down, until we once again ended in orgasm.

We both laid on the bed, side by side, starring at the ceiling, completely spent. For real this time. Our chests heaved up and down as we both breathed heavily, catching our breath. After a few minutes, I broke the silence, turning onto my side towards her, my index finger painting an invisible line from her hips up to shoulder.

"I have never, ever, came like that before..." I thought for a moment, "...I honestly thought my clit was going to explode," I giggled.

Avida laughed out loud as she turned onto her side towards me, looking into my eyes.

"Serious babe, it was so much more intense then anything I've ever felt before."

"Even more then being with a guy?" she asked.

I momentarily froze, my glare looking beyond her into nothingness, not knowing how to answer. And I think she noticed.

"Yeah," I said, not know what else to say.

She moved in closer and wrapped an arm around me, our boobs reacquainting.

"I'll take that as a compliment. But maybe you just need to find a guy who knows how to fuck! Speaking of which..." She raised her head and looked down at me, "...I can't believe you've never hooked up with your neighbour! That is one fine man! If I were you, I would have sucked his cock in the elevator ride up, by now."

12