The General's Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would an affair be a matter of National Security?" He asked.

"Because if a hostile foreign power found out, they could easily be blackmailed." I shrugged as I laid it out for him. "But now that it's all out in the open air, so to speak, I think that I've earned my right to be heard on this. My wife, for reasons unknown to me, began an affair with General Needledick out there. I can say for certain that sex wasn't the issue, nor was it lack of love or attention. If I had to venture a guess, I would say that she was attracted to his power as a general officer in the US Army and as Director of the CIA."

That was when I heard the sirens approaching. It had taken them long enough! Apparently, whoever had called them had waited until they were quite certain that I was in here.

"Well, Mr. Lackland, I believe that my ride is here. I'll be surrendering shortly, it seems. However, before I do, I just want to say one thing." I said.

"What is it, Mr. Blakely?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Tali. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't have sedated you." I paused. "Mr. Lackland, please run that one on every newscast between now and tomorrow evening."

"I think that can be arranged, Mr. Blakely. Good luck to you." He said as I Ended the call.

So it was now just a matter of luck. Well, I figured, my luck couldn't get that much worse. Hell, I had used up my lifetime allotment of good luck here tonight, being able to pull off my revenge on Assholio and Slutwoman.

I poured another three fingers of the superb Scotch and puffed one more time on the stogie. I picked up my trusty Colt from my lap, ejected the magazine, and racked the slide, ejecting the live round. I then place the round in the magazine and made sure the slide was locked back. I set both on the desk, then did the same with the MP5. When the SWAT Team busted down the front door, I stubbed out the cigar and downed the rest of the Scotch in the glass. I replaced the top on the bottle, and stood up with my hands in the air.

The first man through the door saw that I was already in Surrender position, so he had his buddies cover him and moved forward to slap the cuffs on me. He then advised me of my Miranda rights, and I acknowledged when asked if I understood. I exercised my right to remain silent, only breaking that to say that I wanted an attorney, and my one phone call.

For my attorney, I told them to get Rick Sanderson, and for my phone call, I called Tali's burner.

She picked up on the fifth ring. "Herro?" She said groggily. Good, the traquilizer had worn off, finally.

"Tali, it's me. Look, I'm sorry for what I did, but there was a good reason for that." I said in a low voice.

"You drugged me!" She slurred.

"Yes, I did. I didn't want you following me and getting locked up with me. I'm in jail right now, but if you want the full story, watch the News. Patrick Lackland on Channel 10 got my exclusive interview, in case you were wondering." I smiled in spite of myself. It was all out in the open, now. Nothing hidden like Paula and her General Asshole would have wanted.

"John, I'm coming to bail your sorry ass out of jail! Then I'm gonna kick your ass up one side and down the other!" She threatened, her voice now perfectly fine. Yeah, her adrenaline burned off the rest of the tranquilizer in record time.

"And I'll let you kick my ass up one side and down the other as many times as you want. At least I managed to keep you out of jail, and that's worth it to me." I smiled, and she chuckled on the other end of the line.

"Ok, smartass! I'll be there in the morning. I have the number on my caller I.D., so I'll be there in a while." She said.

"Thanks, sweety. I really do owe you one." I smiled. "See you in the morning."

"Bye, John. I'll be there soon." She hung up.

I was shown back to the holding cell, and was thrown into one by myself. I guess word had gotten around that I may pose a danger to other inmates. I could live with that. I did pushups, sit-ups, and even pull ups by tilting the bunk beds on end and using the bar at the head of the top one to do my exercises.

Once I was done, I caught an hour long combat nap, and was up and ready in time for my arraignment. I was cuffed and led to the courtroom.

Rick was already there, and just chuckled and shook his head when he saw me. Rick and I had met in College, where he was going to Law School. He had moved out to Virginia several years after Paula and I moved, but we had regained touch with him and his new wife, Amelia. She's a sweetheart, so there was no swinging going on. Rick is kind of like me. He doesn't share. I couldn't blame him one bit. I also was going to ask him to handle my Divorce.

We managed to talk for about five minutes before the Judge got there, and he agreed to handle my Divorce for me. Once Judge Reinhold (No Relation) came in, he said to be seated, and Rick made a very persuasive argument for me to be released on my own recognizance. When asked why, I stood and recounted that I had been made a scapegoat for my Boss, General David Peterson, and my wife, his lover, Paula Blakely. I'd sent Rick the evidence in the email, and he had filed it away for future use.

The Judge saw things our way, do to exigent circumstances, and I was allowed to collect my personal effects. As I was walking out of the Station with Rick, we were met by a very irate Talisa Martin. I smiled, and she slapped me across the face.

"I deserved that." I said, more for Rick's benefit than mine.

"You deserve a LOT more than that, white boy!" Talisa said as I rubbed my face.

"I agree. At least you didn't have the spend the night in there." I smiled as I hooked my thumb over my shoulder at the police station. For some odd reason, the Feds didn't even show up to press their own case against me. They had to know that I'd been caught, but they were keeping their distance, for the time being of course.

At least I got my Colt back after showing them my CIA I.D. It seems that in his haste to declare me Enema of the State, General Dipshit had failed to fire me officially. So I just smiled, accepted my granddad's sidearm back, and walked out of there to be met by my aforementioned assistant and possible lover, who was really pissed off at me at that particular moment.

Her expression softened, and she threw her arms around me, hugging me tight. "Never do that again!" She commanded, and it was a command that I would be more than happy to follow.

"I won't, as long as I don't have a reason to do it." I promised.

"Good, because I don't want you in jail or worse!" She exclaimed.

The charges against me were dropped due to extenuating circumstances, for which I was grateful. The FBI got them dropped, strangely enough. It seemed that General Peterson was going to be called before Congress to testify as to his affair and the threat to National Security that it had caused. The kicker was the recordings I sent to all the News networks, posted them on YouTube, and identified the Director of the CIA and my soon-to-be ex-wife.

My Camaro was still where I had parked it the night before, and after I picked it up, I followed Talisa home. My house had nothing I really wanted. Hell, I'd made sure I took everything I wanted when I ran. She handed me a spare key when we got there, and when I went inside, I removed my wedding ring and threw it in the garbage. As far as I was concerned, Paula and I were already divorced.

Talisa saw me do it. "Hey, John. Does that mean what I think it means?" She asked.

"Tali, it means that as far as I'm concerned, Paula no longer exists. Rick is having her served today, wherever she is. Hell, most likely shacked up with her Asshole lover. I'm giving her nothing but the house. Fuck Alimony. Fuck spousal maintenance or whatever they call it. She owes me that much. Hell, I'm pretty sure her folks have seen the evidence now too." I smirked.

I turned my cellphone off preemptively, to make sure that I wouldn't be receiving any calls from her irate folks.

"Honey, I know I'll probably just end up a rebound fuck, but shit, I fucking want you." Talisa said as she moved up into my arms. She stroked my bearded cheek and then took my hand with a smile. "Come with me, baby."

"I think I could do that." I smiled back and let her lead me to her bedroom and the bathroom attached to it. She sat me down on the toilet seat, then lathered up my face with shave gel. She then proceeded to shave me, her hands gentle and the blade steady. She looked into my dark blue eyes with her dark chocolate orbs, and we smiled at each other as she finished cleaning off my face.

Of all the things I'd done over the years with Paula, nothing was quite that... intimate, as allowing Talisa to shave me. After she finished, she leaned down and kissed me tenderly. "Now it's shower time." She smiled, pointing me toward the shower. "I'll grab some towels."

I rinsed, soaped up, and heard the shower door slide open when Talisa returned with the towels. She grinned as my eyes bugged out of my head at the sight of her. Her dark chocolate skin was flawless, and her thick Hershey's Kiss nipples stood up hard and proud. Her breasts are spectacular C-cups, high and firm, and her slender waist flairs out to wide hips and the best damn ass I've ever seen in my life!

She didn't say a word as she came into my arms, rubbing her body up against my soapy torso. Our lips and tongues met again, and we kissed as if it was our last day on Earth. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest, and our moans grew louder as our need for each other grew stronger. We rinsed off under the hot water, and her hand stroked my 8 inches gently and sensually.

My hand found her smooth shaved mound and I slipped a finger into her hot pussy. God, she was wet!

"Ah shit, baby! That's it! Finger me, John! Make me come!" She begged, her mouth open in an O and her eyes pleading with me to get her off.

"I'm going to do a lot more than get you off, Tali." I growled low in my throat. "I'm going to make you my woman." It had been well over a month since Paula and I had sex, and I was fuckin' horny as hell!

"Make me your Woman, baby! Let's give each other what we both need! Ahhhhh SHIT!!" She gasped as she shuddered and came, bathing my hand in her aromatic juices. I brought my hand to my lips and licked her juices off, savoring her sweet taste.

She leaned against the wall of the shower as I moved in front of her. I was harder than iron as I lifted her legs in my hands, and her arms went around my neck again. Our lips met in a hard passionate kiss as she hopped up with her legs going around my waist. I leaned her back against the shower wall as the water cascaded over us, and my cock found her pussy like a heat seeking missile. She felt me at her opening and sank down on me, her eyes going wide as I filled her completely.

"You are so tight, Tali!" I exclaimed as she squeezed her cunt around me.

"You're so big, baby!" She gasped back, then wedging her against the wall, I thrust up into her over and over. She used her thick thighs around my waist to lever herself up and down on my shaft, and soon we had a good rhythm going. Our eyes never left each other as we bonded even more, and her pussy clenched me and milked me as she screamed wordlessly in orgasm.

Her climax set me off, and I filled her hungry womb with every drop of seed that I had saved up inside me.

The water started cooling off, so I shut down the shower and we toweled each other dry. I was still halfway hard, and she smiled as she grabbed me by my cock and led me into her bedroom.

We fell onto the bed together, and she pushed me onto my back. She moved down my body, kissing my white skin with her full lush black lips. I was in heaven when she engulfed my cock in her mouth and began sucking me. My hands entwined in her hair, and I groaned in pleasure as she gave me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had in my life.

When I was fully hard again, Talisa moved back up my body and kissed me passionately as she guided my cock into her hot sweet tight cunt. She sat down on me as my cock impaled her again, and started grinding back and forth on me. I moaned in lust and pleasure as her chocolate pussy made me feel like I was the center of the universe. Well, we were the center of our universe at that moment, and I pulled her breasts to my mouth, licking, teasing, suckling, and biting her bullet hard nipples each in turn. She mewled and moaned as my mouth made love to her breasts as her pussy made love to my cock.

"Ah shit, baby!" She gasped as she shuddered around my shaft again, and I felt her juices bathe my cock and balls. I then rolled her over and moved between her thighs, thrusting deeply as I leaned down and kissed her neck and breasts, and sucked on her breasts hard, leaving my mark on her. She screamed and came as I marked her as mine, and she sucked on my chest to mark me as hers. When we came again, I unleashed a torrent of cum inside of her.

I collapsed on top of Talisa, and she cooed as she held my shaking body to her. She stroked my hair and my back, and whispered her love for me in my ear.

These were intimacies that I had never experienced before with anyone, including Paula. Paula and I had a great sex life, and it had been very fulfilling, but this level of intimacy that I had discovered today with Talisa was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. We fucked and made love three more times that day, and after each time, we talked more and more about who we were and what we wanted out of life. She confessed to a crush that had lasted since we'd first met and I'd taken over the Cyber Warrior division. I confessed that she was the only woman to turn my head, even when I was in love with Paula. We laughed at that, and figured out that we were pretty much meant to be together. I cautioned her that we would have to take it slow, and friends with benefits was good for now. She nodded and said she understood.

6 Months later...

We were back with our team in Cyber Warrior IT at the CIA, and Talisa became more than my assistant. We became lovers first, more than just friends with benefits, and as soon as my Divorce from Paula was final, I asked Tali to marry me. She said YES with tears flowing down her face, and I took great pleasure in slipping the ring on her finger.

Paula moved back west after the Divorce. I gave her nothing, and she asked for nothing. We split the house sale equally, and that was pretty much it. She kept her car, and I kept mine. I love my Camaro.

General Peterson was served with his Divorce papers soon after Paula was served with hers, and his wife took him to the cleaners. I gave her every scrap of evidence I had on them both, and the Judge was more than pissed off about the circumstances that the General had put everyone in. He was forced to resign as Director of the CIA for, you guessed it, National Security reasons. It seemed my point about his having an affair was taken seriously by the President himself, and soon a new Director was appointed.

The General almost faded away, but he decided that he wanted a little revenge on me before he left town. That was his biggest mistake, and he was rushed to the hospital after assaulting me. He ended up in the hospital for a few weeks, and when he was released, he really did fade away. Nobody ever saw or heard from him again.

Paula and I have talked a few times, but I wasn't going to go out of my way to see her. Tali and I invited her to our wedding, but she never showed up. Oh well. Last I heard, she was up in Seattle someplace. Whatever.

As for Tali and I, we were married, as I just mentioned, and we moved back to Los Angeles together. She introduced me to her family, and I transferred from the CIA to the FBI's L.A. Field office. Talisa resigned outright from the CIA, and she just announced to me that she's pregnant! I'm going to be a father!

When I look back on the life I had with Paula, it pales in comparison to the life that Tali and I have now made with each other.

I've never been happier in my life.

The End