The Gentle Giant

Story Info
Davina Teases the Team Berserker and gets a surprise.
3.9k words
4.46
4.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was wet, the cave walls glistened as the torch flickered lazily. They were trying their level best to be as stealthy as possible moving deeper in. The task had been simple, track down whatever had killed three of Mr. Jensen's finest cows and abducted his daughter. In return, they would receive his life savings of 10 gold and an enchanted dagger. Not the biggest reward Davina admitted to herself, but the real prize lay ahead deeper in the cave. As these things go, the evidence had led the party to believe that the culprit was a farmhand that had been hired recently. One that appeared to be a werewolf, the hide, bones, and blood of which was worth its weight in silver, according to Harrod.

The elf scarred her at times, the archer had a bad tendency to show up silently in places you wouldn't expect. Infuriating considering sneaking was her job, a strange occupation for a human, or at least that is what Brolgram insisted, he was one to talk, being a dwarven cleric and resident medic. It was no less strange than the man who was leading the charge into the cave, a mountain of bare muscled flesh was all she could see in front of her leading them ever deeper into the cave. The strange human berzerker went by the name Goliath, Bald standing a good 2 heads taller than Davina, he led the charge into many battles and saved all of them more than once.

Truth be told things had been a bit, well tense between the mountain of a man and the rogue. After their last mission, Davina had been sharpening her skills, sneaking around their favorite tavern the Gilded Boar, a bit of a habit of hers. She would set up harmless traps and pranks in several areas in and around the tavern then after the next mission she would find them to disarm them. Then set new traps again while remaining completely undetected by the guests and staff alike. This had caused any number of issues with the tavern and often cut into their earnings as Harrod now had to pay what the owner had dubbed an annoyance premium. During her latest excursion around the tavern, she had come upon the hot spring in the back surprising a grumpy and naked Goliath.

She wouldn't admit it in public but in her private thoughts, at night when hopefully nobody could hear the muffled moans she thought hard about that view. His broad chest glistened in the moonlight as water cascaded down his broad muscled chest. Arms the size of her fist, thighs to die for, and a perfect ass to round it off. Not to mention a nicely shaped dick, but she hoped it was a grower. He was what her sister would have described as yummy, and she wanted to take a bite.

However, this encounter was a bit different in Goliath's eyes. To hear him tell it he had stood up from his bath after hearing someone approach. He had seen a menacing figure in the dark, so decided to apprehend the potential assassin. Lunging forward into the cold he managed to get his hands on Davina, who was according to Harrod perving out. Davina had a hard time meeting Goliath's gaze ever since. However, her gaze always seemed to find his shapely ass.

Which was making some interesting movements as he carefully climbed up the path. Getting to the top of the hill he looked down into the inky blackness of the cave, then motioned towards Davina. Davina walked forward handing everyone her version of the night vision potion. A nice little number she had dreamt up after a particularly badly botched attempt at robbing a noble's coffers. It didn't allow you to see as far as other night vision potions but it didn't blind you if someone say, throws a torch directly in your eyes. As the party downed the potion, the shadows lightened allowing them to finally see shapes in the darkness.

The rest of the party made it to the top of the hill and looked down at the den below. The creature had made itself at home, bits of stolen laundry and lumber were strewn about the place tied together with clumsy knots. Piles of shinier objects could be seen through the holes in some of the old cloth. There were piles of what looked like ingots in one corner but more important was what stood in the makeshift pen on the left. Through a large hole in a brightly colored red and white checkered picnic cloth, she could just barely make out the unmistakable shape of a cow. Well, it looked like the creature hadn't eaten all the livestock, this was a good sign for the Farmer, a bad sign for the party. Makeshift shelter and clear forethought to store food showed signs of intelligence. Even if this was a werewolf this one managed to keep hold of some of its senses. Werewolves were tricky prey, to begin with, but one that could potentially strategize, that was a headache.

The party moved cautiously forward, on the lookout for any sign of movement. But to their collective frustration, it seemed the nest was empty for the moment. It didn't matter they all knew what their roles were. They quickly found the best positions possible. Brolgram found a nice pile of clothes that his small frame would blend into. Harrod found a perfect spot above them to hide with a perfect view of the cave. Goliath stood out in the center of the nest in an attempt to direct as much attention as possible to himself. Davina found a spot by the cows, with a very nice view of Goliath. If she was going to be waiting for a while she might as well take some mental images of goliath for later.

She ogled Goliath as he readied himself for the coming battle. Muscles rippled along his back as he fixed himself in place. She could see his ass flex as he moved his broadsword from one hand to another. She wanted to touch every inch of his body. Maybe even take a bite out of that perfect ass.

She shook her head clearing it and shuffling horny fantasies away for a later date. They could all hear the soft protests of an injured animal, the time for being hot and bothered was over. It was time to be silent and dangerous. Davina crouched down low poisoned silver dagger in hand melding into the shadows. She could make out the soft steps of the Werewolf as it drew closer. It sounded confident on its home turf, with assured steps noisier than when stalking prey. Hopefully, its confidence could be used against it. At the edge of her vision, the werewolf crested the hill to come to an abrupt standstill.

It was just as they had imagined, the black fur with a stripe of white down the center of its snout. Larger than a normal wolf standing on its two hind legs, its teeth sharp as any predator shone dully as it sniffed the air openmouthed. Bright green eyes snapped open to lock directly on Goliath who readied his broadsword. In a flash of movement, the day's meal was abandoned in favor of more hearty prey. It ran full speed at what it thought was the sole intruder in its territory. Claws first with a mighty swipe, aiming for the jugular.

Goliath roared as he spun into the blow grabbing the creature by its paw and swinging it into the floor knocking the air out of the creature. One two three full-bodied punches from goliath landed heavily on its head bloodying the creature. Goliath dodged to the side letting two shots from Harrod land deeply in the eyes of the creature lodging into its skull. The werewolf screamed in pain swiping at Goliath blindly. It tried to get up, trying in vain to preserve what was left of its life. Already its healing factor was kicking in as it ripped the arrows out eyeballs and all. Blood was clotting and it started walking straighter but unfortunately, it walked straight into Davina. She grinned waving a cheery hello, eliciting an open-mouthed scream in her face. She promptly took advantage of reaching into the creature's gullet to quickly stab up and into its brain with her poisoned silver dagger. She jumped away quickly as the thing snapped its jaw shut, falling to the floor dead.

Goliath laid a hand on Davina's shoulder, she looked up into his eyes smiling evilly.

"Good job."

"Oh, just good job huh? No reward for the killing blow?"

"You are being paid."

"Mmm, sometimes money isn't enough big boy."

"Different parts of the monster's body could be arranged," He nodded sagley.

"The monster's body isn't the only one that I'm after," Davina looked him directly in the eyes licking her lips.

But the big guy only grunted pulled out his tools and started expertly dismantling the monster. As dense as ever Davina thought to herself wandering away into the cave and deciding to poke around a little bit. It took a while but she managed to find a few trinkets here and there. In the pile, she assumed the werewolf was sleeping on were the few possessions that it owned. Some changes of clothes, a bit of coin, a single bow, and a quiver of arrows. Honestly, it wasn't worth the effort but watching Goliath skin monsters always left her queasy better to keep busy away from the sights and sounds.

Soon the signal from Harrod went out and they gathered up their winnings and headed back to town. It was pretty straightforward from there. Mr. Jensen was more than happy with us and had plans for using the cave we had found. The local adventurers guild set us up nicely with 90 gold between all the parts we, or more specifically Goliath managed to obtain from the werewolf. Between all of us a profit of 25 gold a piece, it was a decent payday. A couple of cleaning spells from Brolgram later and we were headed to our favorite inn to celebrate a quest well done.

The Chance of Plenty was a nice little inn, the proprietor had managed to get themselves into trouble with the local goblin tribe which they had managed to straighten out. Somehow the innkeeper had found out the goblin tribe was worshiping a shaman whose charms were dependent on the food of all things. They had to subjugate a goblin tribe that got stabby when he stole their stew recipe. When they had managed to stop laughing and try the stuff it turned out it was for good reason. Best tasting stew in the land and Davina had a suspicion that something magical might be in play as well. Even if Brolgram insisted it was just a very good recipe.

So they sat celebrating, filling their bellies with delicious stew and brew. Singing off-key and dancing the night away. The entire time Davina playfully flirted with Goliath. She groped him playfully whenever his guard was down. Made suggestive jokes, and went out of her way to touch the man as much as possible. She had done this before to no avail so had resigned herself to having fun with it and then having fun with herself later in private. That was until he got up abruptly and motioned to her to follow. They made it to his room where he shut the door and she plopped down on the bed.

"So whatcha doing, might give a girl the wrong impression inviting her up here," She chuckled.

The flurry of movement had been abrupt but she didn't mind. He had pulled her into himself, capturing her mouth in his. He explored her mouth and she struggled to do the same, tongues wrestling in a desperate dance of lust. But he was more interested in tasting as much of her as possible than letting her reciprocate. She wriggled in his grasp feeling the rather large bulge now poking into her abdomen. He pulled away looking her straight in the eye and pausing, she full of nerves just managed to nod slightly. Yes, she was still willing, goddess knows what that would mean but she was determined to see it through. He smiled down at her pushing her to the floor to settle at eye level with his crotch. Normally a move that would piss her off but today she melted at being manhandled.

His freed cock reassured her, it wasn't as massive as he had boasted drunkenly, it had a weight to it but not the injury-inducing billy club she had worried about. It was thick, not too long, and silky soft to the touch. Her hands moved through his soft bush of hair, ducking down to give his balls a quick suck. She could feel the tension rise as she traced the bottom of his shaft with her tongue right to the tip licking up a surprisingly sweet drop of precum. She loved this part, she had his undivided attention and the power she had over him. Another gentle suck of his head and he twitched moaning quietly. She was in charge here, she reveled in the power. Sucking him deeper and deeper slowly working her way towards the base deliberately slowing down to continue her delicious torture. Goliath tensed his muscles and Davina ran her hands over them enjoying the feeling of Goliath on the edge of his first orgasm of the night. She could feel her satisfaction building in the back of her mind, she loved bringing a man to orgasm knowing he was completely under her control.

That was until she felt a strong hand reach into her hair at the base of her head, an inescapable grip pulling her off of Goliath's cock with a wet pop and a needy whimper. He forced her head to look him in the eyes.

"You are fantastic at that girly, but you seem to be mistaken as to who is in charge here, let me educate you," He growled.

Her head forced her to look his now menacing member in the eye, she could feel butterflies in her abdomen, this is what she wanted. She opened her mouth compliantly and was pulled onto his member to the base. She fought the urge to puke, his abrupt movement punching the back of her throat harder than she was expecting. He held her there gagging throat full of cock until she tapped out. Pulling off a string of spit connecting her to him she coughed for a moment then looked up at him grinning.

"Is that all you got big guy?" She gloated.

He grinned as well, that was all he needed to know. His hand firmly pushed her back onto his cock down to the base then back to the tip again. He was fucking her throat, she struggled at first but was quickly getting into it. He fucked her face slowly at first but soon picked up the face. She hugged his ass as she started to thrust with him gagging herself around him and swirling her tongue around the bottom milking him with her throat. It was not much longer until he started to tense again pulling her tight against him her nose in his pubic hair as he finally gasped. She could feel his cock pulse in her throat and she tried to swallow in rhythm to his orgasm drawing out as much as she could. The hot spray of cum on the back of her throat caused small lightning flashes that warmed her belly, god this turned her on. With an animal grunt of need, she wrapped her arms tighter around his ass pulling him as deep as he would go down her throat until she started to see black at the edges of her vision. He moaned and shook violently draining the last of his seed into her stomach.

She coughed as she came off of his cock, taking in the sweet sweet fresh air. She was excited this was far more than she had expected of him she smiled up at him grinning in triumph. He, however, was far from done, pulling her to her feet she had her pants and delicates on the floor before Davina's still-spinning head could comprehend what was happening. This time it was his turn to grin at her confused expression.

"This time it's my turn girly, and I am quite ravenous!" he growled

She looked at his satisfied cock, then at the bed confused until he scooped her up. Grabbing her by her thighs he lifted her easily bringing her lady bits into licking distance. She was embarrassed being held up to his mouth like some sort of keg of beer but that feeling quickly disappeared as he started in on her with a vengeance. Her already sensitive bits were showered with licks, nibbles, and most importantly sucks. His tongue was surprisingly nimble touching places she had never even thought of. Licking out and in again she could feel herself getting hotter and hotter until she felt like she was about to explode. He sucked even harder annoying her for a moment until the sensations overflowed into an explosion of sensation. She shook from the power of it, stars entering her vision. Slowly the shaking subsided and she managed to catch a glimpse of his smiling and suspiciously soaked face between her thighs before she felt him move her again.

She found herself held head down ass up on the bed naked ass vulnerable for the whole world to see. She blushed despite her nearly 100% certainty that the door was most likely still closed. She had only a moment to feel embarrassed until her attention was wrenched away by the sensation of something hot and girthy rubbing across her entrance. She arched her back approvingly rubbing into his manhood, he grunted approvingly but held her hips still. She struggled against his big hands trying to push back and engulf him, but to her frustration, he held firm. He leaned down draping his body over hers and softly spoke into her ear.

"I am going to take what I want from you now girly, I am going to ravage you but first I want you to beg for it."

She whimpered and tried again to push onto him only to be stopped again by his firm grip. He swatted her butt hard leaving a delicious stinging sensation that caused her to bite her lip.

"No, you will beg for me to take you, I need to hear you say it," He whispered harshly into her ear.

"Please, I want you," She managed to softly moan.

She cried out as he thrust in violently, bottoming out, poking at the entrance of her womb, she tensed for a moment expecting to feel a bruising pain. But more hard thrusts followed and instead of pain pleasure followed. She would feel the consequences later but this was just what she needed. His body lay atop her hand firmly around her neck holding her in place so she had no choice but to take every thrust. She could feel every movement as the muscles in his body bowed and flexed. She felt full, she reveled in the sensation as he worked up a sweat.

He rose behind her, swatting her butt as he did, causing her to jump slightly. She went to get up but felt his hand at the base of her skull again grabbing a fistful of hair. Pulling her by her hair caused a sharp intake of breath followed by a pleasantly animalistic pleasure. Davina's body heated and she felt herself fill with animal lust. He pushed back into her more violently than before, the uncomfortable pinching from before gone as she dripped from her lust. He pounded into her a man unhinged from reality the only thing on his mind was his lust. She tried her best to shove her ass back onto him bouncing off of his hips and ruining his rhythm. Growling he leaned over her again wrapping one arm around her throat holding her in place mouth inches from her shoulder other hand holding them up. She cried out in lust and pain as he bit into her shoulder losing himself in the sensation of her. The pain pounded straight into her pussy causing another massive orgasm, she convulsed around him body shaking even more violently. She could feel her heart in her pussy as he thrust even faster and deeper than before losing all control. Until with a final thrust that pushed them both further onto the bed, he let out an animalistic bellow. She could feel him filling her with hot cum splashing into her causing smaller convulsions.

They lay there for a good long moment panting connected, sweaty and sticky. It took a while until they were able to properly catch their breath again. She didn't know about Goliath but this had been a bit of a workout for her. She grinned to herself, she had managed to get him unhinged, that was an accomplishment in and of itself. He managed to get ahold of himself enough to roll off of her, to her disappointment as his delicious fullness was pulled unceremoniously out of her far too quickly. He grinned apologetically, and in her post-sex stupor, she figured she could let it slide. Gingerly she also sat up feeling her organs start to rearrange themselves. She searched for her pants and something to clean up with as his essence trickled down her leg.

She had just managed to get her pants on when there was a knock at the door. Davina confidently opened the door proud of herself and her newest conquest. There on the other side of the door stood Harrod's characteristically stern face staring down at her. She could feel blood rush to her ears as she felt his gaze move past her to study the room beyond, which included one very obviously well fucked Goliath. She cleared her throat getting his attention.

12