The Gentlemen's Club

Story Info
Surprise at the strip club (bi)
2.4k words
4.48
15.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

I was out of work and the only prospect I'd found was working at a Gentlemen's Club. As long as no one in my family - or most importantly my wife, found out, then I could manage until something better came along.

I needed time to find a more appropriate job so this would just be part time. Thursday through Saturday.

I told my wife I was working at a regular dance club as a bouncer.

So how did it all start? Being unemployed, I was feeling down and I went there to have a couple drinks and see some naked ladies. Just to look.

The marque outside had a schedule which showed what the events were for each night of the week.

Friday was Celebrity Night, Saturday was Couples Night, Sunday was Two for One Night, Monday through Wednesday were Double Dance Nights. Lastly, Thursdays were Ladies Choice Nights. Except in smaller writing underneath the listing for Thursday it said: alternating Thursdays were BDSM Night and every third Thursday was 'Boyz Night'. I didn't notice that. And if I had I wouldn't have known what it meant.

While I was there, some drunk ogre tried getting funny with one of the girls. I intervened and tried to get him to back off, but he kept pawing at her in a highly inappropriate way.

He wouldn't listen to reason. The manager tried to intervene too, but she was short staffed, didn't have a bouncer, and was too small herself.

Now, In all honesty, I'm pretty small too, and had often been picked on, which is why I'd gotten a couple black belts in two martial arts.

So when the guy took a swing at the manager I grabbed his wrist in a classic hold, tied him up with his own arms, and marched him out of the bar.

She was so grateful she begged me to take the job as bouncer. And well, my cash reserves were starting to run out. My first day was the following Friday.

So anyway, I'd been working there for a couple of weeks and I was feeling pretty comfortable, having figured out the lay of the land.

That's when the girls started flirting with me. I think they felt safe knowing I was there and those feelings spilled over in other ways.

I always maintained a professional demeanor and did nothing with any of the staff.

Until I learned that a shit load of extra money could be had putting on shows for private clients.

I wasn't a prostitute because I didn't have sex with the customers. Instead, me and the girls had simulated sex in front of the customers.

I didn't really mind having pretend sex with beatiful strippers, who by the way, like to be called dancers. Though I felt an occasional pinge of guilt when I remembered my wife at home.

The first time I worked on a Thursday it was BDSM Night, which I learned meant that the girls and I would tie each other up for the amusement of the customers. The tips were really good on that night.

Then there were two more weeks of regular nights.

The following Thursday I showed up to work completely unprepared and unaware of what was to come.

I noticed right away that a new girl met me at the door when I arrived. This wasn't completely strange since strippers are pretty unstable and there's often new girls replacing the ones who just stop coming into work.

Heading to the changing room I discovered that none of my friends were there. It was a whole new batch. Now that was strange.

After some introductions I figured the show must go on.

Trixie, the prettiest of the new girls that I'd just met, suggested we team up for our act.

The act normally consisted of me sitting in a chair while the girl danced all around, pole danced, gave me a lap dance, sat on my cock, then blew me until I would shoot on her face for the big finale. Not quite simulated sex but the tips were way bigger.

The important part was the cum shot. The customers expected to see the cum fly - to prove it was 'the real thing'. Which is why I abstained from coming for the two days prior to those nights.

On BDSM Night it was a little different: My regular partner Wanda would tie me to a plank, dance around, do her bit on the pole, blow me, then sit on my face while I was tied down.

The plank was designed so my head tilted quite far back - allowing her to stand while pressing her cunt to my lips.

The most important part of the act was still the cum shot, except I would shoot all over my chest as the dancer ground her cunt all over my lips, wanking me.

So, I was expecting a typical BDSM Night and I was to be tied down for Trixie. A moment before we went on she handed me my costume. It was a blue Little Bo-Peep outfit. I would have objected but the bell rang meaning the team before us were finishing up their act.

I threw on the pleated dress just in time to dash onto the stage. For the beginning of our act the preceding couple pretended to manhandle me onto the plank, fastening the restraints.

My job was to struggle and complain as convincingly as possible.

Then Trixie started dancing on the pole while stripping.

Tonight the announcer called out: "Ladies and gentlemen - tonight we have for your entertainment, Little Blow Peep and her Lost sheep." Now I understood why Trixies costume had white sheep fur on it.

The announcer continued: "Welcome to our special night. It doesn't happen often...you see while tonight is BDSM Night, we have a wonderful confluence of the stars so that tonight is ALSO Boyz Night!"

The crowd went wild. Now, normally we might have fifty customers on a night. But I swear there were 200 patrons that night.

Strapped to the plank I thought about it: BDSM Night alternated and Boyz Nights were every third Thursday which meant at least every few months they would coincide.

But just what was Boyz Night? I hadn't worked on a Boyz Night yet.

Trixie started dancing while I 'protested' for the crowd's pleasure, and they were a very loud and pleasured group.

About the time she removed her sheepskin covered G-string they went ape-shit crazy. The crowd never gets so wild just because a girl takes it all off.

I couldn't crane my head to see, but tried to imagine what it could be, I wondered if maybe she'd dyed her pubes blue or something. That didn't make much sense since all the girls shaved, or had it lasered off permanently.

Trixie strutted around me twirling her pasties clockwise, counterclockwise, and even both at once. Her hips rocked seductively, she had gorgeous boobs, and buns to kill for.

She stroked my soft cock dramatically, bringing it to life.

When I rose to my full eight inches they hooted and hollered like at a bachelorette party - except most, if not all, of the voices appreciating my cock were male.

Trixie began blowing me, and man was it better than my regular stage partner. You see, Wanda knows how to make a blowjob look good to the spectators, but inside her mouth, where what she does is invisible, she does nothing. She goes deep, and she sucks till her cheeks cave in, but she doesn't use her tongue at all - it's just a stage-blow.

In contrast, Trixie put on a good show, but I could just tell she loved the feeling of a cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue, she milked it with her throat, and she hummed a happy tune that only I could hear and feel. I was on the verge of creaming her tonsils.

Improvising I screamed, "Stop! Stop! I don't wanna do this. Don't make me come this way." And while I desperately did want to come in her hot mouth, I needed to save the cumshot. The crowd loved my unintentional theatrics, laughing hysterically.

Dutifully Trixie pulled off. She crossed her arms, faced the crowd, and pouted, "Aw gee, Peep. I really wanted it."

Still talking to the audience she recited a little ditty,

"Little Bo-Peep fell fast asleep,

And dreamt she heard them bleating;

But when she awoke, she found it a joke,

For they were still all fleeting."

The announcer came on again: "That's right everyone. Our own little Blow Peep here has been ignorant of our ways. But we're about to open his eyes, or should I call Peep 'her'?"

They all grew quiet.

The announcer continued, "She might as well have been asleep." I heard a couple of chuckles out there beyond the lights.

Then the announcer recited part of the line too: "But when she awoke, she found it a joke...Are we ready for the joke everyone?"

Everyone was on their feet chanting and clapping in unison, "Show. Peep. The. Joke. Show. Peep. The. Joke."

Trixie crawled around sensually until she was kneeling right by my head. She dangled her panties over my face, letting the thin material graze my lips, "Do you like my scent, Peep? Does the smell of 'sheep pussy' turn you on?"

I did. It did. I spoke loudly and theatrically, "Yes. Let me smell you up close. I'm ready for you to ride my face." I must've said something funny because the audience was eating it up.

Trixie caressed my face, then ran her long nails down my body to my hard cock. "Are you ready to lose your virginity Peep?"

Again the crowd laughed loudly. There must've been something about my costume...

I pondered the nursery rhyme. I pictured my costume in my mind. I remembered the tales of shepherds fucking sheep. But nothing explained it.

Trixie laid her panties over my eyes temporarily, but quite effectively, blinding me.

Standing up she strutted in time to the renewed music. One foot stomped on the floor to my right. Then the other foot stomped on my left.

I felt her bare thighs lightly grazing my forehead. She was, any second now, going to straddle my reclining head.

The DJ turned off the music. If you thought the crowd was quiet before, they were absolutely mesmerized now. The anticipation was so thick I felt it myself.

Speaking hyperbolically, it was so quiet in that club that the large crowd could probably hear my cock throb.

I waited for Trixie to scoot forward to present her pussy to my mouth and ride my face.

A goal Wanda and I had, was for me to cum without being touched, mainly because the manager offered her a two hundred dollar bonus if she succeeded. We tried in all our shows but so far she always needed to wank me off.

Tonight I was so titillated that I thought Trixie and I just might succeed in giving the audience the long sought after hands free orgasm.

Taking my Bo Peep hook, she hooked it under my balls aggressively and to the crowd's delight.

Next she bent low, whispering in my ear for only me to hear, "The boss is going to give me an extra $1000 if you deliver." She tugged on the hook threateningly. "You better do it!" Then her tone changed, "If you do, first I'll split it with you, and second, I'll blow you later."

The pressure to perform was intense and I have to admit, I lost my erection. A few in the crowd jeered at me.

Trixie again took my cock in my mouth to revive me. She really did give the best blowjob I've ever known and it restored me in no time.

I was again on the verge of cumming, my cock throbbed with premonitory jerking, but I was very motivated to hold back.

Also, Trixie grasped my balls in a tight grip to abort my ejaculation.

I lay there tied to the plank, I clearly wasn't going to be cumming prematurely with the tight constricting grip on my balls.

I felt her thighs finally hug my ears then Trixie suddenly plunged her cock into my mouth. She wasn't slow and she wasn't gentle. And I had zero doubt it was a cock.

The cheers and clapping were so loud, even with her thighs on my ears I recognized the deafening roar.

She let go of my testicles but now I no longer felt the urgency to cum.

She crooked the hook under my balls again reminding me of her threat. The harder she pulled the more motivated I became.

She fucked my mouth theatrically to raucus cheering. At first I pretended it was a pussy so I could cum, but then her cock began to excite me.

My balls were primed, my cock still throbbed, I needed the money, she was super hot, had been teasing me for twenty minutes, and the big cock down my throat actually turned me on.

Big ropes of cum shot out all over my chest. I even heard someone in the audience shout out that a few shots landed on Trixie's boobs.

While I was spewing gobs of cum in the air and on our bodies Trixie pretended to cum in my throat, making the crowd think we had simultaneous orgasms.

When it was over she took a bow to a standing ovation.

We were the most popular show the club had ever had. Of course we couldn't duplicate the surprise factor. But with rehearsals and tweaks to the act we maintained our status as best show.

Later in the dressing room Trixie handed me five hundred dollars and knelt down to deliver the owed blowjob.

I said, "Trixie, I already came. But you didn't. Let's trade places.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers