The Gentlemen's Panty Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then something did happen: I decided we needed to clear the air, to get this subject out in the open and talk about it. After all, we were all adults and we should be able to talk about adult things.

My father wasn't hurting anyone when he dressed as a woman, so I didn't see that he was doing anything wrong, so why not talk about it? But I was at a loss as to how to start this conversation. I decided to talk to Mother about it.

"Mother, I know Daddy borrows my underwear sometimes. Do you think it would be ok for me to ask him about it?"

She looked at me and smiled, "I knew this subject would come up eventually, and I'm glad you brought it up first. I think we should discuss this at dinner. Just follow my lead and I'm sure everything will get sorted out, ok dear?"

"That's fine Mother. I'm sure we'll all feel much better when we're able to talk openly about this.

I approached her and kissed her cheek, "Thank you Mother."

That evening as we sat at the dining table, enjoying a quiet dinner, Mother looked at me and nodded. I knew this was her signal.

"Edith, yesterday you were complaining about not being able to find a favorite pair of panties. I believe you said something about a red thong?"

I saw my father take notice, as he was suddenly very interested in moving the peas about on his dinner plate.

"Did you find them?" Then she winked at me.

"No I didn't Mother, the last time I saw them was when I placed them in my laundry hamper. They were draped over the edge of the basket and were clearly visible, but now they've disappeared."

My mother turned her attention to Father, "Harold, did you take Edith's panties from her laundry hamper?"

I could see my father was in a panic. He was speechless, and suddenly I felt sorry for him. I wanted to help him so I spoke next, "Daddy, I've known that you're attracted to women's underwear since I was eighteen. I've been in your closet, and seen all your pretty things. You can tell me the truth Daddy."

Mother spoke next, "Go on Harold, and tell her please."

I could see he was upset. We were silent for about ten seconds. Finally he spoke, "It's true Edith, I borrowed your panties without asking you. That was wrong of me, and I am sorry."

Mother squeezed my father's hand, "Tell her all of it Harold. Edith is an adult now."

My father took a deep breath and began.

"I love wearing panties. I've been wearing them for twenty years. This started accidentally. One night after sex, your mother dared me to wear her panties. She thought it was very funny so she took a picture of me. I walked around our bedroom, and I enjoyed the feeling of the silky fabric on my penis, standing in front of the mirror and admiring myself. I thought I looked very nice, and before long I had an erection."

Father looked at Mother, " Julia, do you remember how you helped make my erection go down?"

Mother giggled, "I do love. I told you I wanted to see your cock and I demanded you pull it out."

Mother looked at me, "He happily obliged me. Your father has a beautiful penis Edith. He has an unusually big cock and it's perfectly straight, and the skin is flawless. It looks like it's made of porcelain."

My parent's talk was very exciting to me. I could feel a wet spot developing inside my panty gusset. My mother kept looking at me, so I think she could see I was aroused. I think she felt the same as she crossed her legs twice in a few seconds, and her face was getting flushed. I looked back to my father, and he was adjusting the crotch of his trousers.

We were only half way done with our dinner, when Mother stood up, "Why don't we all retire to your father's study and have an after dinner drink?"

Then she winked at me. I knew our evening was going to be much more interesting. I stood up as well and announced, "That's a splendid idea Mother. I'll go with Daddy while you get our drinks."

I followed my father into his study and sat on his black leather couch. I smiled warmly at him. "I think it's sexy for a man to wear panties Daddy. I'd like you to tell me more."

Mother came in with a serving tray with snifters of brandy on it. After placing the tray on the coffee table, Mother closed the door, and then she closed all the curtains.

My mother took a seat next to me, and put her arm around my shoulders. My father sat in the office chair at his desk.

Mother turned her head to face me, "You're a beautiful woman now Edith. "

Then she looked at my father, "Don't you agree Harold?"

"Yes I do Julia, Edith is grown up now, a fine looking woman."

"Yes, she is. She has very nice breasts, don't you think dear?"

"Her breasts are lovely, Julia."

"You mean her tits, right Harold? A few days ago you told me you love her big tits, and that you fantasized about touching them. Isn't that right dear?"

My father's face was quickly turning red, and he just sat silently in his chair. My mother looked at me and smiled. Now it was my turn to have some fun at Daddy's expense.

"So Daddy, you like my big tits, even though I'm your daughter? Yes, I've seen you looking at my body when you think I'm not aware. Would you like me to pull my top up and lower my cups Daddy?"

He was breathing heavily and I could see his excitement growing inside his trousers.

"That would be wrong Edith. I am your father."

"Daddy, do you want to see my tits or not? You may not get another chance you know."

My mother chimed in, "I think you need to help him Edith. I think it would be nice if you showed him your panties."

I gave my father a mischievous look, and then pulled the hem of my skirt over my knees.

"Do you want to see my panties, Daddy?"

My father squeaked, "Yes I do Edith, PLEASE!"

"Here Daddy. Have a good look at me."

Slowly I opened my legs, revealing myself to him.

My father's eyes were riveted on my crotch. By now my panties were soaked.

My mother praised me, "You're being nice to him dear."

She looked into my father's eyes, "Be a nice Daddy, Harold. Pull it out so she can see how lovely your cock looks."

He groaned and started rubbing himself.

I grinned at him, "Would you like me to pull your cock out Daddy?"

Again he groaned, but he nodded at me. I knelt on the floor in front of him, unzipped his trousers, and pulled them down to his knees. I could clearly see the outline of his erection through the transparent material of his pretty lacey panties. My mother was right.

"Stand up Harold, so Edith can pull your panties down. We want to see you in all your glory."

He stood in front of me with the tent in his panties two inches from my face. I grabbed the elastic waistband and yanked his panties down to his ankles. Then I helped him step out of his trousers and panties. I sat back on my haunches to admire him, and then I stuck my hand inside my underwear. I touched myself "down there."

I looked up at my father, into his eyes, "Daddy, I want you to masturbate!"

Again he groaned. Mother spoke next, "Harold, Edith has been nice to you, and shown her panties. I think you should be nice to her as well dear."

He groaned louder this time. I smiled at him, "Daddy, will this help?"

I stretched out on the floor and took my underwear off. I winked at my mother, and she nodded her approval. Then I draped my wet panties over his rock hard cock. He looked down at them, mesmerized, and then started stroking himself with my panties wrapped around his shaft. I stretched out on the floor in front of him and opened my legs so he had a complete view of my juicy cunt.

Thirty seconds later he was done. I felt his white cream on my thighs, and I heard my mother applauding.

"Well done! Another minute and I'd have taken my panties off too! That was so very exciting! I'm extremely wet inside my pussy!"

Edith looked at me and smiled. I reached out and held her hand.

"That was a lovely story Edith. Thank you for sharing."

She kissed the back of my hand, and then she reached out and rubbed the bulge in my trousers.

"Well Joey, I can see my story made you feel nice. Your cock is quite swollen, isn't it?"

It was useless to deny it. Her story excited me, and the result was obvious.

"I hope that's ok Edith. You know, it's just how we men are. We can' t control these things."

We sipped our wine for a few minutes and relaxed. It felt so nice, having her back as my friend.

Edith finished her wine in one large gulp and giggled, "Can I see your panties Joey? I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

We both laughed. It was fun being silly with her, like when we were children. I unzipped and pulled my trousers down, showing her my black lace bikini that was very transparent. I knew she could plainly see my penis and testicles. Then Edith pulled her skirt up to her waist, showing her red cheeky panties. We both giggled like children for a bit, and then Edith became serious.

She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "Would you cum for me, Joey? I want to watch you jack off, and see you spurt. You can even cum over my face if you like."

I didn't know how to answer her. Of course, as a normal man with needs, I wanted to do what she asked. But it was different now, as I was engaged to Bridgette, and that wouldn't be fair. I could never betray her.

"Oh Edith, I'm sure that would be lovely, and I do want to please you, but I'm going to marry Bridgette, and I would never hurt her. I hope you understand?"

She looked at me but didn't speak. I was afraid I'd offended her. Then she looked over my shoulder and focused her eyes on something behind me. She smiled and nodded her head.

I heard a woman's voice behind me, "Well done Mister Mason. I think I will marry you."

I turned around and saw my beautiful Bridgette standing in the doorway.

Edith clapped her hands and squealed in delight, "Joey, I knew Bridgette was here all the time. When I went to get us more wine I saw her walking up to the front door, and I let her in. She's been outside this door, listening to us and watching while I told my story."

I looked at Bridgette, trying to determine her demeanor. She approached me, and gave me a passionate kiss, probing my mouth with her tongue.

"You're a special man Joey. I love you so much. Thank you for caring about my feelings."

She sat down next to Edith on the couch. Then she picked up my glass of wine and swallowed it in one gulp. She grabbed Edith's hand and looked her in the eye, "Edith, please continue. I believe you asked Joey to cum for you?"

Edith looked back at Bridge and giggled.

"Are you sure Bridgette?"

"Absolutely Edith. I want to watch him stroke his prick too. Remember how he jacked off for us at his initiation? I loved every second of it! I want to see him to do it again!"

Edith announced in an authoritarian voice, "We're going to show you our panties Joey, and you will cum for us!"

Both women smiled at me, waiting patiently for me to respond.

I stared back at them for a bit, and then smiled back at them, "Show me your cunts!"

The ladies looked at each other for a bit, and then started to laugh, as they both stood up and pulled their panties down to their ankles, kicked them away and sat back on the couch. Both of them spread their legs apart, giving me a clear view of their pink pussies. Then both of them began rubbing their clits and smiling back at me.

I couldn't stop myself from groaning pathetically. I fisted my cock and began stroking myself. Pre cum oozed from my slit. I approached the ladies on the couch and I positioned the head of my cock two inches in front of Bridgette's mouth. She tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue, inviting me to fill her mouth with my white sticky cream. I felt my scrotum tightening and my balls being drawn in close to my body, and I knew my climax was unstoppable.

I looked up at the ceiling and yelled, "Oh FUCK! Oh FUCK! AHHHHHH!" as I felt my prostate contract, squirting out my semen onto Bridgette's pink tongue.

A few seconds later I felt my body relax, and I looked down. Bridgette looked my in the eye, and then swallowed my semen in one gulp. Edith leaned towards my penis and licked a drop of cum off the tip. She looked up at me and smiled, "Thank you Joey. That was very nice, but we're not done yet. You had an orgasm, but Bridgette has not. Do you think that's fair Mister Mason?"

I thought about her words, and she was right of course.

"What do you propose, Miss Chatsworth?"

Bridgette leaned towards Edith and whispered a few words in her ear. Edith nodded her head in assent.

Edith gave me a mischievous smile, "Your fiancé wants to sit on your face. She wants you to eat her pussy until she comes."

I looked at Bridge and grinned, "Well, I do want to be fair after all. "

I stretched out on the floor and looked Bridgette in the eye, "Please dear, I want to make you feel nice. Don't be shy."

She looked back at me and laughed, "What the fuck! Make it good Joey. Show me you love my cunt!"

She approached me, and straddled my head with her feet, so she was facing my legs. Then she squatted down, gently lowering her labia onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue out, greedily licking her, all that I could, from her puckered hole to her pink clit.

Bridgette began to moan, "Yes Joey, don't you fucking stop! Oh god that feels so fucking good! Don't stop, you motherfucker!"

She reached down with both hands, and opened herself, showing me the pink inside of her. I shoved my tongue inside as far as possible, tasting her, smelling her, experiencing all of her womanhood. My reality felt altered, like I was dreaming this. Bridgette slammed her cunt onto my mouth with her full weight, grinding me. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her pussy. Her woman's smell was intoxicating.

I heard her scream, "Fuck yes Joey! EAT ME!!"

I felt warm fluid filling my mouth, and I realized my fiancé was squirting! This was so intimate for me. I wanted it to last forever, but of course it couldn't.

We spent the next twenty minutes dressing, and making ourselves presentable for the party. Edith Chatsworth held my right arm, and Bridgette O'Brien held my left arm, and together we walked across the street. I was so happy I felt like skipping to my parent's house!

12