The Getaway: Gemma Chan Pt. 01

Story Info
Gemma Chan visits, and brings some friends along with her.
18.6k words
5
1.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, just one more post-London story then I swear I'll move on. This one took place shortly after I got back home. Two or three weeks if memory serves. It was early on a Saturday morning when I got the call. Really early. Like British-woman-forgetting-about-the-time-difference early. Luckily, I was still on UK time at this point, so I was already up and halfway through a morning workout when I heard the phone start ringing in the hall.

Awake or not, getting a call at this hour was peculiar to say the least, so I was filled with intrigue and a little bit of scepticism when I put down the weights and went into the hallway to answer the phone. It was Gemma Chan. I'd met Gemma during my trip to England and told her to hit me up if she was ever in Los Angeles and needed a place to crash. I'd had a great time with her when we'd met in London so I hoped that she'd take me up on my offer. I just didn't expect her to do it so soon.

Turns out Gemma was flying to LA the following Monday for promotional work and said she'd love to come and pay me a visit when she was done with all her duties. As luck would have it, I had a two day gap in my schedule that week that I was more than happy for Gemma to fill.

"I have a couple of days free, if that works for you? A Thursday and a Friday."

"Oh," said Gemma, sounding mildly disappointed. "I was hoping to stay a bit longer than that. Maybe four or five?"

"Four or five days?!"

"Yeah." Damn. These Brits don't fuck around. "Think you can fit me in?"

Like I said, that was a lot more time than I had available, but remembering how hot Gemma was from my trip to London, I felt compelled to make some space. I told her I'd shift a few things around and once the finer details had been hashed out, I had Gemma locked in for a four night stay.

Fast forward a week and a walk, and I was stood in the doorway of my suburban hotel, watching excitedly as Gemma's rented car reversed into the driveway. The door came open and I went out to meet her, offering her a hand as she exited the vehicle. She was just as gorgeous as I'd remembered and looked incredible in the woollen grey top and baggy gold pants she was wearing. It was an...interesting look, but Gemma made it work. Honestly, I think she could make pretty much anything work.

One thing I hadn't remembered was how tall she was, and I was momentarily stunned by this five foot nine inch goddess as she stepped out of the car. Gemma popped the trunk on her rented vehicle and I fetched her case from inside it. It was a little heavier than the luggage I was used to handling, but since she was here for the best part of a week, that extra weight made perfect sense.

Gemma followed me as I wheeled her case inside and I gave her a tour of the house. Gemma seemed to like what she was seeing and I've gotta say the feeling was mutual. She looked so stunning as I was showing her around that I had to fight the urge to push her down onto the bed in every room we entered. I ended the tour with the room she'd be staying in and frankly by this point I was tired of waiting. I gave her a quick rundown of the various amenities then Gemma took a seat at the end of the bed.

"Hmm, very comfortable," she said, pressing her hands into the mattress to gauge its softness.

"Mmhmm. Sturdy too," I added, spotting the perfect segue.

Gemma grinned and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

"Uh huh," I said as I took a step forward, standing directly before her. "Here, let me show you."

Leaning forward at the waist, I placed my hands either side of her thighs as I leaned in slowly, pressing my lips against hers. I'd forgotten how soft they were, how thick and full they felt as they locked against my own. I'd also forgotten how great she smelled, even after a lengthy drive in the hot California sun. Our lips came apart and she flashed that killer smile. I returned one of my own then leaned back in to kiss her again. I shifted forward as I did so, encouraging her to lay back so I could settle on top of her. But to my surprise and immense disappointment, Gemma stayed right where she was, even pressing against my chest a little to push me back to my previous position.

"Hold that thought,"said Gemma, keeping her hand pressed against me like she was holding me at bay. "I have a girlfriend coming here. She'll be here in an hour."

Extra guests are normally discussed in advance so to say this was a surprise would be putting it lightly. I wasn't complaining, of course, but...an hour? That was plenty of time!

"Believe me, that's more than enough time for what I've got planned," I said as I leaned back, brushing back hair as I kissed her neck. Honestly, looking and smelling the way she did, I'd be lucky if I lasted five minutes.

Gemma giggled then pushed me back again. "I'm sure it is, but trust me, my friend won't be happy if we start without her."

I rolled my eyes, only half-jokingly, then took a step back. "Ugh, fiiine. So, what, you need to freshen up then?"

Gemma nodded. "Mmhmm. And you probably should as well. I'll let you know what she wants you to wear and where she wants you to be."

"Erm...OK. I'm getting some femdom vibes." Of course that's a practice I'm more than familiar with.

Gemma played coy. "Maybe. I guess you'll have to wait and see. Now run along," she said hastily, waving me towards the door. "Believe me, you do NOT want to keep her waiting."

So, yeah...that happened. I took Gemma's advice and went to my room to take a shower, wondering what on Earth I was in for when this friend of hers arrived. I got out of the shower and towelled myself dry. Gemma's friend wasn't here yet so I still didn't know what I was supposed to be wearing, so I pulled on a T-shirt and shorts. Sitting on my bed, I turned the TV on and was having a flick through the channels when my phone buzzed with a text from Gemma.

Gemma: My friend will be here soon. Stay in your room. DO NOT answer the door.

OK. Pretty simple instructions. The doorbell rang about five minutes later and I heard Gemma leave her room as she went to answer it. I could hear some muffled chatter as Gemma took her friend back to her room and the two of them went inside. I didn't hear anything else for the best part of an hour and was growing seriously bored of daytime TV when my phone buzzed again with a follow up message.

Gemma: We're going down to the basement. Come down in five wearing just your underwear.

Then I heard the door open, followed by a pair of footsteps, noting that I could hear one person walking despite there being two of them. I'm not sure how Gemma knew about the basement as I'd left it out of the tour, but learning that I'd be putting it to use always filled me with excitement. I waited five minutes as per my instructions then stripped down to my boxers.

Stepping out into the hall, I walked to the end and opened the door to the stairwell. Even in the heat of the summer, the stone floor of the basement stairs was cold against my feet and I shuddered a little as I took my first steps. I opened the door at the bottom of the stairs, spotting Gemma and her friend as I entered the basement. They weren't making use of the equipment just yet, but Gemma was already down on her knees, her friend's hand pinned to the back of her head as Gemma got busy in between her legs. Both were dressed in some kind of fetish wear and I could hear some light moaning and indistinct chatter from Gemma's friend as my guest licked her out.

It wasn't until I got a little closer that I realised who she was. It was Olivia Wilde.

Gemma filled me in on their relationship the following morning once Olivia had left. Turns out Gemma had starred in a movie quite recently that Olivia had directed. According to Gemma, Olivia got a lot of enjoyment from bossing her around on set, so much so that that same dynamic soon found its way into the bedroom. Whether they were alone or with a guy, Olivia loved telling Gemma what to do, and Gemma got a kick out of exploring her submissive side. Apparently Olivia has similar relationships with Kaitlyn Dever and Florence Pugh, so make of that what you will.

Anyway, as I drew closer I started making out details of both their outfits. Gemma was wearing a red full body harness that was connected together with metal rings of varying size. Clipped to the ring just below her throat was a matching leash, which explained why I could hear one set of footsteps when they left Gemma's room; Gemma had been crawling. Clipped to the rings at the tops of her thighs were a pair of wrist restraints which kept her hands down by her sides. A set of black thigh high stockings were attached to the bottom of the harness and a pair of red stilettos were on her feet.

Olivia was wearing a black pair of knee length boots, zipped up over her waist high fishnet stockings. Those were attached by four silver chains to her leather corset, which was all she wore on the top half of her body, save for a red pair of latex gloves that went all the way up to her forearms.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," I heard her say as I moved in closer. "Eat that pussy. Show me how much you've missed it."

It wasn't until I was right up beside them that Olivia turned to face me, scouring my body from head to toe.

"Ah, your friend's here," she declared, looking back at Gemma as she ate her pussy, diligently tonguing her through a gap in her stockings.

"Tyler," I said as I stood there watching, noting how Gemma's eyes never left Olivia's, even as I stepped up beside them.

"Hi," she said, not sounding too interested in what I was called. "I'm expecting big things from you today," Olivia added. She was still looking down at Gemma which at first made me think she was talking to her. "This one's told me a lot about you."

With that she tugged at Gemma's dark hair, pulling her mouth from her pussy; Gemma's lips were sticky with arousal.

"So," said Olivia, turning back to me, "you just gonna stand there or are you gonna show me what you're packing?"

Without a word, I slid my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers and quickly whipped them down. I'd already been exposed to a fair few stimulants since entering the basement and my cock was already half-hard as I brought it out into the open.

"Hmm, very nice," said Olivia as she gave my groin an inspection. "She said you were big." She looked back down at Gemma, running her gloved fingers through her glossy dark hair. "Would you like to suck his cock?"

Gemma nodded excitedly.

"What was that?" asked Olivia. "I didn't hear anything."

"Oh, er...yes, mistress."

"That's better." Olivia turned to me. "Well? Hold it up for her then. Can't you see that her hands are cuffed?"

"Right," I said, blushing a little as I fisted my half-hard cock.

The first few inches drooped just a little as I curled my fingers at the base. Olivia pulled her forward with a tug of her leash and Gemma took it in between her lips. She slid her lips down the first few inches, eyes gazing up at me as her mouth pressed against my fingers.

"OK, you can let go now," Olivia instructed. "I wanna see how much she can take."

I uncurled my fingers from the base of my shaft and let my hands fall down to my sides as Gemma pushed deeper, taking another two inches. I could feel my cock getting noticeably harder as she began to bob her head, working her lips up and down my shaft. Every pass took her further down until I felt my tip pushed past her tonsils. Gemma gagged a little, pulling back instinctively, and by the time the crown had popped free from her lips, my cock was fully erect.

"Hmm, not bad," said Olivia. "I think you can go deeper than that though. Let's try that again, shall we?"

Gemma took a moment to catch her breath then opened her lips again. I gripped my cock at the base and stroked it several times, smearing the spit all along my shaft before steering it forward and slotting it into Gemma's mouth. Her lips locked around the shaft about halfway down and I released my grip on the base as her head started bobbing. Gemma choked again as my tip cleared her tonsils and inched towards the back of her throat. She didn't pull back this time, but her head stopped moving almost immediately. Her lips were locked near the base of my shaft, a two inch gap between her face and my torso.

"Keep going," said Olivia as she squatted beside her. "Come on, I know you can take more than that.

She placed a gloved hand at the back of Gemma's head, giving it a gentle but assertive push. Another half inch disappeared from view and Gemma clamped her eyes shut as Olivia pushed her deeper, choking once more as her lips drew closer to the base.

"Almost there," said Olivia as she gave one final push, my cockhead twitching as it touched the back wall of her throat.

Gemma's face pressed against my midriff and Olivia kept her there for quite some time, listening to her coughs and splutters as my cock got lodged in her throat. Winding it tightly around her knuckles, Olivia fisted a handful of hair and pulled Gemma's head back. Her lips slid back along the length of my shaft until the head popped free from between them, fresh ropes of spittle dripping down onto the basement floor.

As Gemma gasped for air, Olivia wrenched her head back further, pulling it all the way back until she was staring at the ceiling above. Olivia leaned over her, devouring Gemma with a domineering kiss. Their lips came apart and Olivia loosened her grip on Gemma's hair, returning her head to its normal position.

"Mmm, good slut," Olivia grinned. "Now I want him to fuck your face. Think you can handle that?"

"Yes, mistress," said Gemma, obediently nodding her head.

"Good," said Olivia. She kissed Gemma again then looked at me. "Ready, stud?"

"Mmhmm," I said simply as I stroked my cock, feeling it throb with excitement.

"She's all yours," said Olivia, as she circled around behind Gemma, reaching around to cup her breasts as she leaned over her shoulder.

Gemma opened her mouth again as I took a step forward, fitting my cock in between her lips.

"Stick your tongue out," Olivia ordered, watching closely as my cockhead pushed into Gemma's mouth.

Gemma did as instructed, poking her tongue out from between her lips and stretching it out as far as she could. I felt it press against my underside as I pushed my cock in a couple more inches, sinking down to the halfway point. Placing a hand at the top of her head, I started thrusting at a steady pace, pulling right back to the ridge of my crown then pushing it straight back in, going a little deeper each time. Gemma's lips stayed nice and loose, lending a wet, sloppy quality to every thrust I took. I could feel the spit as it formed in her mouth, hearing it drip onto the basement floor as it slid off the tip of her tongue.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Take that cock," said Olivia beside her, speaking directly into Gemma's left ear. "You like sucking that big dick, don't you?"

"Uh huh," said Gemma, answering as best she could with my cock now filling every inch of her mouth.

Gemma's tongue stiffened and I could it brushing harder against my shaft, the tip sinking to the back of her throat.

"Ooh, you fucking slut," Olivia grinned, watching as Gemma almost vanished my cock. "See if you can lick his balls."

Gemma poked her tongue out a tiny bit more and flicked it back and forth a little, trying to reach my ballsack. She tried her best but couldn't quite reach it so I decided to give her a hand. Gripping my cock from beneath, my balls bulged out a little as I pushed them up against my shaft. Now she could reach them just fine, and she flicked the tip of her tongue against them as my cock remained inside her, deeply embedded in her mouth and throat.

"OK, that's enough," Olivia declared. "I want to taste him now."

Again she pulled on Gemma's dark hair, freeing my cock from between her lips. Olivia stood and strolled around from behind her friend, telling me to turn as she walked around behind me. I turned around under her instruction, now facing Olivia with Gemma behind me. A gloved hand gripped the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss while the other grabbed my cock, stroking from base to tip. I was glad my cock was so wet with saliva, 'cause the gloves she was wearing were far from prime handjob material.

Olivia pried her lips from mine, then moved down to my chest, kissing and biting in several places as she slowly dropped to her knees. Gripping my cock just below the crown, she angled it upwards as she dipped her head down, taking a ball in between her lips. Moving her hands to the tops of my thighs, she let my cock press against her face as she switched from one ball to the other, dousing them both in spittle.

A ball spilled out from between her lips and she licked along the length of my shaft, trailing her tongue from bottom to top. She lapped at the tip a few times then my cock began to lower itself as she moved her head back, reaching up higher and grabbing my ass. Gloved fingers dug into my flesh as she gripped my asscheeks and prized them apart.

"Get her face in there," Olivia ordered, pausing to lick my slit. "I want her to lick your ass."

Reaching back blindly, I placed a hand on Gemma's head and pulled her forward, pushing her into my ass.

"Is she doing it?" Olivia asked.

"Uh huh," I said with a nod, moaning a little as Gemma licked across my taint, slowly moving up until she found my asshole.

"That's my girl," Olivia grinned. "Don't stop until I tell you to, OK?"

"Mmhmm," Gemma mumbled as she licked me slowly, dragging her tongue across my asshole.

Olivia's lips came gaping open and she threw herself forward without hesitation, taking me straight to the balls. I wasn't prepared for such a sudden move and my legs almost buckled as she took me inside her, making my cock disappear.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelped as I tipped my head back, unleashing a deep groan as the actress-director almost ate me alive.

My grip tightened on the back of Gemma's head, her tongue going into my asshole as I pushed her in deeper. Olivia kept me there for close to a minute, pushing her tongue out and licking my balls, just like Gemma had done. Her lips pulled back to the tip and she sucked it several times before she plunged back down again, taking my cock to the base. She kept that up for quite some time. Her grip tightened as she clutched my ass, using it for leverage as she threw herself into me, impaling her face on my cock.

Gemma's head started bobbing behind me and I could feel her tongue push into my asshole, making me throb as Olivia sucked me. Taking me to the base one final time, Olivia kept me there for several seconds, feeling me pulse up against her tongue as precum leaked from the tip of my penis, dripping straight down her throat. Her lips slid back to the ridge of my crown and this time she plucked it free, my cock soaked with a fresh coat of spittle.

"OK, I think you've had enough," she said with a grin, stroking my spit-slicked cock.

Olivia rose to her feet, still jerking my cock with one gloved hand as the other moved to the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss. Her tongue found mine in a fraction of a second and wrangled it vigorously, wrestling it into submission. She placed a thumb underneath my chin as she pried my lips from hers, shooing me away with a wave of her hand.

"Move aside," she ordered assertively. "I want her to finish me off."

I did as instructed and stepped to the side. Gemma stayed down on her knees as Olivia moved forward, filling the spot that I'd just vacated. Olivia reached out, placing a hand at the back of Gemma's head and pulling her roughly towards her. Gemma's face went straight to her crotch and I stood there and watched as Gemma stared up at her, obediently tonguing at Olivia's wet pussy. Her face was pinned to Olivia's crotch so I couldn't really see what she was doing. But whatever it was it was going down well, and Olivia's moans started filling the basement as Gemma worked her over.