The GFBJ Ch. 01

Story Info
Elizabeth schemes to give her husband a super-hot thrill.
3.4k words
4.64
14.8k
30

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to MormonJack for edits and crits.

Chapter 1

Elizabeth walked into J's room, which he called his office and she called his man-cave, and found him in his favorite chair, his feet up, working on his laptop. Some kind of droning music played, experimental stuff he liked and she didn't. She knelt by him and put her hands on his thigh.

He'd texted her, Come here. He hadn't added please, so she knew what he had in mind. She'd replied, Ten minutes, my Love.

He put away the computer. "I know I don't have to tell you what I want, but I know you like to hear me say it." He sat up and put his feet on the floor. "Give me a blow job."

She nodded, spread his knees, moved between his legs, and put her hands on him, feeling for his cock and balls through his pants. "I've got you very well trained, don't I?" Elizabeth asked. "Tell me again."

"Suck my cock. I want to come in your mouth."

She opened his pants enough to expose him and took his mostly extended cock in her hands. She kissed the tip and smiled the happiest and most affectionate smile she could aim at him.

"You put on make-up, didn't you? Is that what you were doing for ten minutes?"

"One or two emails first. But yes." She took his cock between her lips.

"So you knew why I wanted you?"

"I suspected." She wet his cockhead all over with her tongue while his cock grew to full length. "I was hoping." She blew on him to cool his skin. "I was planning for success."

J chuckled. "Elizabeth Moore in a nutshell. Whether standing before the Board of Directors or kneeling before a stiff cock."

"Only this one." She took him back in and let him feel how warm and wet her mouth was; she tasted how cool and smooth his cock felt on her tongue. His eyes closed as his head tilted to the ceiling, showing her how soft her tongue and cheeks must feel when she sucked just a little.

She was prepared to give him this pleasure for as long as it pleased him, but after a few minutes he sat up and looked down at her. She released him.

"Perform for me," he said. "I like your make-up. Pose like a make-up model."

She pretended she was posing in front of a mirror, similar to what she'd just been doing over the bathroom sink, but stylized like a magazine ad. She pretended to apply lip gloss around her lips with his cock. She pushed him inside one cheek, then the other, making funny faces in profile.

"Very pretty," he said. "Look at me." Their eyes locked. "Now I want to enjoy looking at your very pretty face from different angles while you give my cock a tour of the different parts of your mouth and you show me all the ways you can give my cock pleasure."

"I can't show you all the ways, not at one time." She scratched his cockhead lightly with her teeth. "A number of my favorite ways to pleasure you involve you ejaculating in various ways in my mouth."

"True. Let's have you describe and maybe demonstrate some of those ways while you're giving me a tour of your pretty face and luscious mouth."

"I like that idea. I'm inspired." She paused to take off her blouse. She'd removed her bra earlier. "I think you'll enjoy having me be topless for this. Now," she said, looking up at him, "There is of course what I think of as the Escort blow job. I mean, you did order me and here I am, ready and willing." She took the opportunity to put him between her lips and demonstrate how willing she was. His body stiffened. Grunts escaped as he strained to stay in control.

He sat up. This time he needed to put his fingers in her hair and pull her off his cock to make her release him. "It doesn't feel as if you're doing this to me for the money."

"True," she said, squeezing his first release of fluid up his cock and licking the tasty drops from his tip. "And I forgot to negotiate a price. I guess I'm too willing."

"Have you ever been unwilling?"

"Not with you. Oh, I know. Why don't we start with what I call-- in my mind-- the girlfriend blow job." She diddled his slit with the tip of her tongue. "There are girls, believe it or not, who are not as addicted to cock as the girl right now giving you head."

"That is, unfortunately, true."

"But even those girls know how much guys like to have their cocks sucked, and most of them are willing to provide that service to their boyfriends as, you know, part of the deal of being a guy's girlfriend."

"Were you ever that kind of girl?"

She thought for a moment. She took his cock in her mouth and bent forward to give him slow, deep sucks while she continued thinking. "No," she finally replied when she'd released him, "I was always curious to try it, even when I was really young. And I enjoyed it from the first time."

"I can see that there might be a certain ego-pleasure from being serviced by a reluctant fellatrix. But I think you're actually incapable of giving me a girlfriend blow job. That's the one oral pleasure you'll never give me."

"Hmm. Oh dear, you may be right." She slid his cockhead in and out between her lips in a technique she thought of as the Popsicle. "There are times when I decide to blow you simply because you haven't been blown in a while and you certainly deserve one. But--" Another slide between her lips, this one deeper in which she wetted his cock with her tongue and cheeks-- "Fellatio is never a chore for me. Certainly not with you."

"Maybe it's time to move on to other kinds of blow job."

"Whatever you want. But wait. First let me tell you about a blow job fantasy I just had." More wetting. He didn't answer so she continued. "I mean, I do want to give you every pleasure possible. So I was wondering if maybe someday I could persuade a woman, say a friend who doesn't particularly like fellatio, to give you a blow job."

He laughed. "You think I would enjoy that?"

"I think I would."

He laughed again. "That's perverted."

"Yes! That's the point. I wouldn't just offer to let a friend who thinks you're hot blow you. Although that's another fantasy I might enjoy giving you. Have you ever been blown by two women?"

He shook his head. She gave him a few good, deep sucks, making him ooh and ah. "Let's do that sometime," she said. "But for... let's call it the GFBJ... she needs to be unwilling. At least initially. Blackmail, or something financial." She wiped her mouth on the inside of his thigh, removing a drop of saliva that had escaped the corner of her lips. "And she'll have to dislike the taste of come."

"So you'll want me to come in her mouth?"

"Oh yes. Every drop. I'll insist on it. The more she hates it the better. And also that she holds your come in her mouth and not swallow until I permit her, no, order her. I want to command her to swallow your come-- and I'll make her open her mouth and show you your come on her tongue. Maybe snowball with me." She hummed in excitement as she resumed her sucking, even more enthusiastically than her previous service.

"So," he said, after she released him temporarily and allowed him a few seconds to catch his breath, "Your fantasy-- which sounds like more than a fantasy right now-- is to get yourself a female sex slave who hates fellatio to perform that sex act on me under your direction."

"Not a slave. Just required by unavoidable circumstances."

"To completion."

"Of course."

"It's dawning on me that I married a very twisted woman."

"Thank you." She resumed the sex act her imagined woman hated.

"Do I get to fuck her?"

She took her lips off him. "If you want. If she's fuckable. But you come in her mouth."

"Take off your skirt."

"Yes, my Love."

She stood and removed her skirt and, after a nod from him, her panties, then resumed her kneeling position and took his cock back in her mouth. After a few sucks she said, "Yes, I like that idea. I'll make sure she's the type you like to fuck. I'll make her lick her pussy juice off your cock. I know you like that." More sucks. "In fact, I'll teach her to perform all your favorite fellatio techniques. I'll hold your cock for her."

"Fuck me."

She climbed onto the chair and sank her pussy down on his cock as she squatted over him. She was wet and she'd wetted down his cock so she only needed a few short strokes to get him fully up into her.

He sighed in satisfaction. "Take yourself up to the edge of orgasm."

She rode him cowgirl style for a while, then pressed herself on his hipbone and rubbed. Her breathing became labored. She closed her eyes.

"Keep looking in my eyes. Don't come yet. Can I give her orders?"

"No, she's mine. I mean at first. But... you, you--" she had to pause her movements to take in a breath. "You can suggest orders for me to give. I'll consider them if they're sufficiently interesting."

"Meaning sufficiently humiliating?"

She looked up at the ceiling while she resumed her fucking and rubbing. "Mmm, not necessarily. Humiliation is in the mind of the one being humiliated. Obscene, maybe. Transgressive. But, yes, she may find it humiliating." She bowed her head to put her lips near his ear. "It really turns me on to picture myself holding your cock while I watch and feel another woman, who is compelled-- I like that word-- not forced, but compelled in some way to perform an obscene act on you and to make you come in her mouth, and swallow your load, when she wouldn't in a million years do it on her own." She nibbled on his ear. While she'd been talking she'd also been rubbing. "Can I come now?" She began rubbing harder.

"No."

"I really need to come."

"My first answer stands. Edge yourself. I want you to do something for me. And when you've performed that service for me I'll let you come. Right now, after I've explained what I want you to do for me, I'll want you to get back on your knees and finish the blow job you were ordered to give me. Understood?"

"You are a cruel bastard."

"You're welcome. Don't stop fucking but listen closely. I want you to make a list."

"Of obscene things I'll have her do for you?"

"Maybe later. No, a list of possible women you know whom you could, in your words, compel to give me this GFBJ, as you call it. I'll want some details, of course, not just names. A plan."

"Wait. That could take days. I thought you just wanted me to do something obscene right now and then I get my rocks off. I need to come."

He just looked at her.

"Really, just a little one. I'll make your list. Just let me do it now."

He looked down at their joined genitals, then back up into her eyes.

She nodded. "As you wish, my fucking, cruel Love." She tried to feign reluctance but a tiny smile escaped her. She lifted herself off him, as slowly as she dared, and sank back down onto her knees. She took his succulent cock back into her mouth, keeping her eyes on him. The droning musical piece ended and the only sounds in the room were the soft smacking of her lips as she worked her way onto and down his rod and then pulled her lubricious mouth off with a larger, juicier smack.

He relaxed back and stretched out his legs on either side of her. "I'm just going to kick back now," he said, "and let you do all the work and just enjoy having my cock sucked, just as I've ordered my cocksucker to do."

She closed her eyes. Her face relaxed as she rhythmically slid his cock in and out. A new piece of music started, just barely rhythmical. Not what she listened to at all, but somehow fitting this moment. Her breathing became deeper and synced up with her fellating rhythm. He hummed and ah'ed with each slide in and out. His hips began to move up and down with her sucking, naturally trying to push himself deeper into her as she took him in and then trying to extend his time in her as she pulled him out. She followed his rhythm, suctioning his cockhead as it popped out of her lips, letting it gag her a little as he thrust into her when she'd pushed her head onto him as far as she could make herself.

She pulled off him. Still holding him up and ready and lightly stroking his balls, she said, "I--" she had to clear her throat. "I thought of someone." She put her mouth back down on him, this time moving her head in a circular rhythm as she worked him back into her, continuing the circling as she drew him out.

"One item is not a list."

Her eyes closed again. Her hands cupped his testicles, lightly massaging them, an implicit signal that she wanted their contents. She made her mouth a tunnel and let the weight of his unsupported cock as it slid over her flat tongue, in and out slowly, be his only stimulation, which he had on other occasions described as heavenly and which she could do for him indefinitely. When she'd thought of a second possibility she took him deeper and repeatedly squeezed his cock between her lips and between her tongue and palate. Then when she'd taken him up to the edge of orgasm she released him. "Two."

He laughed.

"I want to keep their names a secret. I think you've met one of them. Can I come now? Can I make you come?"

"How will I know you've made your list?"

"You don't trust me?"

"Implicitly. Always and in everything. But I'd like you to demonstrate that this idea is more than a fantasy. It should be at least... let's say... aspirational."

She stood. "Give me a minute." She walked out and down the hall naked to her own office, which was a real office, in her terms, a standing desk, big screen for remote meetings, a bookcase. No easy chair, no sound system. She found some differently colored post-its and quickly wrote names on them, then folded them over. One white, another blue. On a whim she added a third. The first two had at least some small chance of success and her mind was racing with ideas to make it happen with them. The third... that was really fantasy, but just thinking about that one gave her shivers so she included her. Only yellow was left for the color of the third GF. She had to find some gold writing paper for that one. She got a document envelope from a drawer, put in the post-its, and sealed the flap.

Back in his office, still naked, she knelt between his legs and presented the envelope. He felt it, then held it up to the light. "I think I make out three."

She'd already taken his softened cock and balls in her hands and was massaging in preparation. She shrugged. "I might think of more. You can't see but they're different colors. I'll get real colored envelopes and do it right. I hope this meets your requirements." She took his cockhead into her mouth and began working him hard again.

After she'd taken him back up to full stiffness he said, "Come up here." She climbed on him and sank her pussy back on him.

"May I please come?"

"In a minute. Who are you aiming for first?"

She leaned into him and rubbed herself on him while working him in and out. In his ear she said, "Ms. White. The white post-it."

"Why did you pick her?"

"She used to work in sales. Gossip says she can't keep a boyfriend, even though she's stunning."

"From which you infer she doesn't like blow jobs?"

"I don't think... she likes... any kind of sex." She fucked him in short strokes, pressing hard on him. His hands held her butt and helped her work him in and out. "Can I come now?"

"Soon. If she doesn't like sex, what makes you think she'll suck my cock?"

"I don't know. I'll think of something. I'll talk to the office girls. They'll know all the bad stuff about her. They hated her. Please can I come? I'm so frigging horny thinking about this."

"I know. Visualize the moment. Tell me what you see in your deviant imagination."

"I see-- I see--" She buried her face in his shoulder, slowing down to stay in control. "She's kneeling. You're standing. She's skinny, naked. I hold your-- please, I can hardly--"

"Keep going. She's skinny and she's kneeling in front of me."

"And I hold your cock for her. And I tell her to keep looking up at you. And me. She's really beautiful. Oh fuck."

"And then?"

"And then I tell her to... oh God... to suck, suck you off." She whimpered.

"You are such a pervert, aren't you? Tell me what you are."

"Please, I need to-- okay, okay, I'm a pervert. I'm a--"

"Come. Go ahead. Come."

She pumped and rubbed on him even harder. He bounced her up and down. But she didn't come instantly. She'd been holding out long enough that her body continued holding out even though her mind wanted desperately to come and her lover had told her to.

"What will you say to her? Tell me again. Say it."

"I'll say-- I'll say-- suck. Suck off my husband. Suck the, the come--" That did it. She felt her orgasm rising. Her lips at his ear and her tongue licking him, she strained to get the works out: "Suck my husband's cock. Suck him, suck him, suck him dry, suck every!-- every!--" She yelled into his ear as she came, her back hunched to get her slit right on his bone. She bit his neck as the orgasm consumed her, shuddered again with another wave, then another, and another, until there was nothing left inside her and she would have slid onto the floor if he hadn't been holding her up.

She gently pushed herself away and did slip down as he released her. Between his legs again she took his soaked cock in her mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked, the image of the woman seared on her vision. She didn't wait for him to tell her. She loved to hear him tell her to make him come but she couldn't wait. She sucked him the way she knew he couldn't resist, torturing his cockhead without mercy then going deep, deep on his slippery rod, over and over, and she no longer cared when he would come, she just gloried in the moment, his gasping yells the most beautiful music, the vision of the pale-skinned, platinum-haired woman with her head between his legs all she could see, endless ecstatic cock filling her, and when her mouth flooded with his seed and the slightly acrid vapor reached her nostrils her ecstasy multiplied and she only returned from paradise when he twisted away from her in self-defense and she wiped the wetness that had leaked onto her chin in his pubic hair and swallowed and swallowed, relishing the taste.

She had to make this happen. It had started out as a fantasy but she had to make it real. She carefully licked up his last drops, gently massaged his empty balls with her lips, took his whole softened and used up penis in her mouth to extract the last tiny bit of his semen and his orgasm, everything to make it last as long as possible. She didn't want it to end. And she wanted to keep seeing the vision of Ms. White. She had to make it real.