The Ghost has a Crush on Me

Story Info
A ghost who lives at my house has a crush on me.
1.3k words
3.74
17.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a 19 year old boy, and I had a normal life. I still lived with my parents, and I had a beautiful girlfriend. My parents had always told me that our house was said to be haunted, but we all agreed that it wasn't haunted. I was gonna find out the hard way that it was in fact truly haunted.

It was a normal day at our household, and also my room was the room where the ghost was said to dwell. I had noticed my room was always the coldest in the house, and I always had chills. I sometimes even felt shivers go down my spine, and sometimes I even thought I heard a voice talking to me. I brushed it off as it being my imagination.

I then heard my telephone ring, and the caller id said it was my girlfriend. Her name was Sara she had blond hair, and she had really beautiful blue eyes. I pick up the phone, and I answer it. "Hello Sara whats up?"

"Oh nothing much Roy I just really wanna see you." "Oh okay you can come over babe see you soon." We then both hang up, and I await my her arrival. I was so excited to see my girlfriend because we had not seen each other in forever. I really wanted to talk to her, and I really missed her so much.

I hear a knock at the door, and I knew exactly who it was. Sara jumped right into my arms and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much I haven't been over in so long." "I really missed you more than you will ever know," she smiled at me in a very cute way."

"I know" babe I replied, as we then both head up to my room.

We both then sit on my bed, "So Roy have you missed me as well?" She said this, and gave a seductive giggle. She was really giddy right now as well, and she was just so happy for some odd reason.

"Yes so very much" I give her a cute smile, before my girlfriend could even say another word Sara shuddered. "Sara are you okay," I ask in a very concerned voice? I saw her shudder, and I didn't know what to do. "I hope shes okay I think to myself," as I now had a look of concern on my face.

"Oh babe i'm better than okay," She gives me a huge smile. Little did I know that my the ghost that lived in my room had just possessed Sara's body. She then kissed me passionately, and she then started taking off all of her clothes. Sara normally didn't do stuff like this for no reason out of the blue so of course I was a little confused. My girlfriend never did stuff like this, and it was really out of character for her to say something like that.

""Roy just please enjoy" she gave me puppy dog eyes. She then takes all of my clothes off. I was thinking "What had gotten into her this is so weird." She then gave me a seductive smile, as she mounted me. She then started to ride me Reverse Cowgirl style, and her pace was slow at first. She then all of a sudden quickened her pace like crazy. I start thinking "this wasn't like her at all." I moan louder than I ever, Sara starts moaning as well. She then slaps her ass as hard as she could, this made me wanna come more than ever before.

"Now Roy cum for me please" she begged, I then cum on command as ordered to do so.

I then come shortly their after, "oh wow babe that felt so good"

"I know she smirked evilly, and actually I have something to tell you." "What is it babe?" "Well i'm actually not Sara, I am actually a ghost called Stephanie."

"Please say your kidding" I say with a look of shock on my face. I couldn't believe that Sara just said something that stupid.

"No i'm not kidding also just so you know iv'e had a crush on you for the longest time."

"Wait what why?" Also you cant stay inside my girlfriend's body forever."

"I can but I wont, but tomorrow at school I can possess any of your friends," The ghost smirks evilly. I swallow hard because of how nervous I was, and I couldn't

believe the ghost was really doing this to me. I also never believed my mom and dad when they said our house probably was haunted.

"Please I am begging you not to do this," as I say this the ghost had put on all of my girlfriend's clothes back on.

"I will see you tomorrow" she grins and exited Sara's body. I had chills when she exited Sara's body, and I really couldn't believe that this was happening to me

"I passed out babe I don't feel so good," she said as she grabbed her head in pain.

"Babe just lay down on the bed, she then lays flat on my bed. I have such a big headache babe, and I don't know why. "Babe let me get some medicine, she then gives me a smile.

"Your the best babe she replied with a smile on her face."

I go downstairs to get the her medicine, and to my shock I see my mom all sweaty. She was doing some yoga which I found really weird, "Mom" I say with a look of shock.

"Oh hey honey what are you doing," she asked me with a smile on her face?

"I'm getting Sara some medicine because she has a headache, "do you know where that is mom?" I said with a sound of concern in my voice, and I really wanted to fix her headache as quick as possible. I was so concerned for Sara, and I really cared about her so much. I loved Sara more than she knew, and she really meant the world to me.

"Yes in the kitchen babe." She said this with a smile on her face. I really hope Sara is okay honey, she replied with a look of concern on her face. She then went back to her Yoga, which she looked to be really good at. She looked very focused with what she was doing. I smile and go into the kitchen to go find the medicine, I then find the medicine.

What I didn't know was that the ghost had possessed my mom, and I had no clue either. I came back out, and to my shock my mom asked me to adjust her top. "Of course Mommy" I then adjust her top, she then gave me a hug. I could even feel my mommy's tits push against my chest, we then break off the hug.

I start to blush uncontrollably as I then head up to my room to give my girlfriend her medicine. I hand it to her, and she replied "babe your just the best" She takes the medicine, and she drinks a little water that I had brought up as well. I then start to think about how weird my mom was acting, and I start thinking "did the ghost actually possess my innocent mother of all people?" I started thinking "surly the Ghost wasn't that evil, or was she?"

I then start to wonder why she even had a crush on me in the first place "surly i'm not that good looking right?" My girlfriend had fallen asleep, "that must have been some headache" I think to myself. I then kiss her forehead, as I start thinking about what the ghost had said. She said that she could possess anybody that I knew, and I start thinking about all the friend's I had that were girls. I think "wow is tomorrow is gonna be a very long day."