The "Ghost" of Fadon Forest

Story Info
Three boys dare each other into camping in a haunted forest.
4.4k words
4.43
10k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Flashback*

"Look, I've already warned you. Fadon Forest is haunted! It's said that those who spend even one night there come out gibbering. Nothing good will come out of going there!"

"Yeah, right. You can't even tell us what haunts it, can you? It's nothing more than rumours and superstition. Even if there are ghosts, I'm sure the three of us can handle it."

"Fine. It's your funeral..." The exasperated North Face employee shook his head, muttering under his breath about foolhardy youths.

*End Flashback*

Leonard, Jake and Kaden, three teens just shy of 20, were friends who had known each other since early elementary school and were close enough to be brothers. All three were good athletes - Leonard ran cross-country, Jake climbed cliffs for fun, and Kaden was a gymnast. They were also extremely competitive, and occasionally, overly daring to the point of foolishness. Those last two traits were how the boys found themselves camped overnight in the allegedly-haunted Fadon Forest.

The idea had been originally brought up by Leonard, after hearing strange rumours about the mysterious forest from his track teammates. Soon, it devolved into claims of bravery and fearlessness among the three youths, and there was now a wager between them - first to balk would owe the other two a healthy amount of cash and bragging rights. And so it was that one fine weekend, the three of them found themselves camped in the middle of the forest, waiting to see who would chicken out first.

All in all, the experience had proven to be strangely disappointing. The afternoon trek to where they eventually set up their shelter had been perfectly ordinary - they didn't even see any animals other than birds and insects. The evening failed to impress, and though they had taken it in turns to stay awake for an hour each to keep an eye out for any supernatural events, the night slipped by entirely uneventfully. Soon, the first rays of dawn were filtering through the canopy - a tranquil end to an unremarkable camping trip.

"Hah! So much for being haunted!" said Jake dismissively, as his lanky, 6' 3" frame exited the tent. He yawned and stretched his sinewy arms, shaped by many hours of rock climbing and bouldering. "People get so scared over nothing."

"I'd wait till we're out of the woods before we say anything," Leonard punned with a grin. Wouldn't want to jinx it..." He put out the remnants of the smouldering campfire.

"Ah, there's absolutely nothing to be worried about," Kaden added, sharing the same nonchalant air as Jake. "Is that a hint of fear I smell, Leo?"

"There's nothing to be scared of anyway, since whatever it was got scared away by your snoring, Kaden," jibed Leonard. "I've always been surprised that such a small person could make such a loud- OW!"

Kaden had punched him in retaliation. "Weakling," he snorted. Even though he wasn't that tall (coming in at 5 foot 6), what he lacked in height he more than made up for in strength. He wasn't musclebound or bulky, but had a pretty toned physique. Some might've even said he was ripped.

"Children," Jake drawled, looking down at the other two. "Time to start packing up."

"Whyyyy? Eager to get out of here?"

"It's already morning. None of us lost. You can stop showing off your Leo's nards."

"Ah hah hah. Fuck you," Leonard gave Jake the two-fingered salute as he headed back to unpitch the tent.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You guys can start first; I'll be back soon," said Kaden, before wandering a short distance away from the others through the trees.

Kaden was just about to start relieving himself when an abrupt breeze blew through the trees and he felt something run down the back of his neck. "Aah!" He jumped and spun around, startled - the sensation had definitely been a complete surprise! He noted several swaying vines, presumably set in motion by the wind. One of them had brushed the nape of his neck, and part of it had somehow gotten stuck to the back of his tee. The rest of the vine trailed down to the forest floor and off into the distance. "Huh," he mused, reaching behind his head to try and pull the vine away.

That's strange... Kaden thought, as he felt his shirt also move in response. The tendril felt pretty smooth... so why did it seem like it was stuck to the fabric of his shirt?

He used his other hand to pull at his tee, trying to get a closer look, but the vine stayed out of his sight. "Damn." He tugged at the vine, hoping to dislodge it, but it stayed fast. Unable to see what he was working on, he pulled the shirt over his head in one quick motion, revealing his firm, muscular torso as he did so. Unfortunately, as he removed his tee, the rest of the vine came with it. The trailing end of it brushed his boxers - and was now also stuck.

Kaden felt a brief shiver of uncertainty before quickly reassuring himself. It's okay, he thought. I'm sure there's plenty of plants I haven't seen before. This is just one of those weird but explainable things that scientists haven't come across yet.

On examining the vine and his tee closely, Kaden couldn't see anything out of the ordinary - there were no thorns or anything else that had caught at all, and the vine looked as smooth as it felt. It was just inexplicably adhered to the shirt. Maybe there's something in the fabric that it's reacting to, he rationalized while trying to separate his top and the plant. There was no progress to be made, however - it just wouldn't come off.

"Oh, fuck," he cursed as he glanced around. My boxers are caught, too!

After several more minutes of ineffectual yanking, Kaden gave it up as a bad job. I'll just have to get out of them and come back later with a knife or something. At least I have spare clothes in my backpack. And it's not like there's anything the other guys haven't seen before. Before he could give himself enough time to second-guess his decision, he slipped out of his boxers. Clad in only his slippers, he quickly headed back toward the clearing.

"Right, that was very weird," Kaden said aloud - more to reassure himself than anything. "But I got away, and I'll be fine once I... hold on, is that thing moving?!" He watched, unsettled, as a long, thin, mottled vine sidewinded along the underbrush.

He never even noticed the other vines lunging for him.

--- Jake and Leo's POV ---

Meanwhile, at the campsite, Leonard and Jake had nearly finished packing up and were scouring the area for any human-made leftovers.

"So, what do you say about the rumours surrounding this place? Debunked?" Leonard asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. I don't know what's gotten some people so scared. There wasn't even anything weird!" Jake complained. "I could've done with more excitement, really."

"I know what you mean. This trip was... I don't know, but 'anticlimactic' might be a good way to start."

"Yeah. Pass me that trash bag, will you?"

The two boys fell into an amicable silence as they cleaned up after themselves. It was a few minutes before Leonard spoke again.

"I wonder where Kaden is. He's been gone a long time."

"Toilet my ass. Conveniently skipped out of the cleaning up is more like it."

"That's not really like him. Maybe he's just doing the big one."

"Must be one heck of a big log he's giving birth to, then."

Hey, look at that!" Leonard's eyes snapped towards some motion in his peripheral vision, and Jake looked over as he pointed at a vine creeping along the ground. "That's not normal, is it?"

Jake studied the vine with some interest. "I guess that IS weird. How is it moving? There's no wind or anything. But then again... I would've expected more from this place than it being haunted by just vines acting like snakes..."

"AAAAAAAH!" Out of the blue, a scream rent the air.

"Kaden?!" The two boys shared an alarmed glance before springing off in the direction of the scream, vine quickly forgotten.

*A few moments later*

"Okay, Kaden, you can come out now! Playtime's over, we need to leave!"

"This isn't funny anymore!" Jake shouted.

"You can say we were terrified and you were the bravest of us all!"

However, after nearly a few moments of fruitless searching, they were still unable to find anything of note, and reluctantly headed back to their bags.

"What do we do?" Leo asked, worried. "It's been nearly half an hour."

"Let's just wait. He can take care of himself. He's probably hiding up a tree and will come back an hour later laughing about how he managed to scare the shit out of us."

"I guess. You don't think this has anything to do with this place being haunted, right?"

A flicker of doubt crossed Jake's face. "I don't think so? Sure, we saw some weird stuff, but not ridiculously weird. Just plants, plants, and more plants."

"So we wait?"

"Yeah. He'll have to come back here anyway, his stuff's here."

Just then, a dark green vine snaked towards them. The two boys jumped up, warily watching it, as it... beckoned towards them?

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"The fuck?! Who's doing this?"

The vine's motions quickened.

"Why is it asking us to follow it?"

"I'm starting to think Kaden's involved here. Maybe we should follow," Leo pointed out.

"What if it's leading us to our deaths?"

"What if it's leading us to Kaden? We can't leave him behind!"

Jake thought for a while, then sighed. "Yeah, you're right. He screamed earlier. He doesn't usually scream. He didn't even scream that time he broke an ankle. I don't like this, but... yeah, let's go."

And the two friends gathered their equipment and set off, following the apparently friendly vine.

--- Kaden's POV, 30 minutes ago ---

Kaden had tried to struggle. Unfortunately, having been caught unawares, the battle lasted little more than a second. Add in the fact that there were just so many more vines than he had limbs, and they were so much more powerful, and there really only was one possible outcome. His limbs were snagged, something slapped itself across his face, effectively gagging him, and he was lifted from the forest floor, dangling face-down. Goddamnit, why the hell did I agree to this nonsense?! I shouldn't have listened to the guys when they said they wanted to come here! He shivered, extremely aware of his lack of clothing, and trying to assess just how bad a situation he had gotten himself into. Crap... I really, really hope this isn't going where I think it is...

Before long, he found himself dropped in the monster's lair. Strangely bioluminescent masses of writhing vines were all he could see - some hung from the trees, others lay on the ground, snaking off into the distance. Some were normal vines, some had endings that looked like flowers or hands, and oh my god that one over there looks like a COCK -

His heart started to race when he saw tendrils, some thick and strong, others whippy and agile, start winding towards him. "No! Leave me alone!" he frantically cried, sprinting off, hoping against hope that he would be able to find an escape. However, the vines hung everywhere, and as Kaden ran, he gradually felt the touch of more and more tentacles - grazing his chest and stomach, sliding against his face, running down his spine, brushing at his thighs, trying to grab his ass...

It's toying with me, he grimly realized. Fuck. I'm dead, aren't I?

A vine slithered up his leg with preternatural speed and, almost teasingly, stroked the base of his cock. "FUCK OFF! QUIT TOUCHING ME!" he yelled desperately, flinging it off him and stomping it into the ground. But it was only a temporary reprieve. For every vine he tossed aside, there were two more ready to take its place. For every step he took, two more tentacles were eagerly reaching out to grope him. Soon enough, he was seeing curtains of vines everywhere he turned, eager to latch on to any and all of his body parts. "DAMNIT!" he screamed, tearing a handful of them away as they tried to hug his torso. Why did it have to be me?!

Before long, he was completely swarmed. Kaden flinched as vines encircled his wrists, forcing them into the small of his back. Two of them, thick as steel cables, crossed over his chest, pinning his arms to his body. He could only watch as a sprightly snake wound itself around one of his ankles, and before he could kick it away, a similar one reached out and grabbed his other foot. Together, they pulled his legs apart to the very limit of his flexibility. His legs were forced into a split, and every inch of his naked, immobilized body was now at their mercy. "HELP! IS ANYONE THERE?! ANYONE HELP!" Oh my god, I'm about to get raped by a fucking tentacle monster!

The glade stayed frighteningly silent. Not even the leaves rustled. Kaden's howls sounded thin and weak in the still, cool air, and he wasn't sure if he was only imagining being able to hear every beat of his pounding heart. Trembling in fearful anticipation, the high-strung teen whipped his head back and forth to keep his eyes on possible assailants. His eyes widened as he saw the thick, long tenta-cock from earlier approaching. "NOOO! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! I'M NOT GAY!" His sculpted muscles strained and struggled against the vines in a fruitless effort.

"AAAAH!" Kaden exhaled in shock as the ice-cold tip of the tenta-cock kissed his sphincter - a completely unfamiliar and unwelcome sensation to the straight teen. He clenched as hard as he could, trying to stave off the invasion for as long as possible, but the vine had no intention to rush things. Instead, it traced the rim of his anus, sending chills racing up the terrified boy's spine. He had no choice but to fearfully anticipate the moment when it would take the plunge, gasping loudly as it occasionally prodded his rear entrance. After what felt like an eternity (but which in reality was only a few minutes), the tentacle head, now covered in a green, slimy goop, made one final push into him. He tried to resist, but it simply increased the pressure until the bulbous head slipped in with a wet squelch. He cried out, a tremor running through his body, muscles closing around the lubricated invader.

As if that was the signal to send Kaden down a path of further violation, the plant now also started to devote its attention to the rest of his body. He was forced to watch in horrified fascination as another vine approached, this one opening up like a flower. Its inside was covered in hundreds of tiny, pink, worm-like fingers, wriggling about and making tiny, waving motions from within their cocoon - it was obvious where this one would be going. He whimpered as it engulfed his shaft all the way from head to root, the little feeler-like appendages immediately setting off to work. They coated his cock in a viscous sap as they moved around it, tormenting him with feather-light brushes. The inside of the vine felt comfortably warm and moist, its squeezing and sucking motions sending sensations of unwanted pleasure to his mind. The expert stimulation, the best blowjob he had ever received, soon saw his shaft growing.

The tenta-cock had buried itself nearly 6 inches deep and was now leisurely fucking Kaden, every thrust drawing a yell from the poor teen. It wasn't actually that painful - the athlete was no stranger to sprained limbs and impact injuries - but it was extremely unwelcome. Even more tendrils had come forth to introduce themselves to his nude body. Some, with ends that looked like mouths, attached themselves to his sensitive nipples where they pinched and sucked at the small pink buds, delivering what felt like tiny zaps of electricity and making the boy repeatedly jerk and squirm within his bonds. Others, like long tongues, licked their way down his firm abs and gently fondled his balls, making him shiver from their touch. The tentacles shamelessly and relentlessly explored every inch of his body, leaving no area uncharted. His palms clenched and extended, clenched and extended - one of the only ways in which the totally defenseless boy could move.

A second vine darted into his rear, brushing against his prostate as it burrowed. Kaden's body tried to arch of its own accord, the unexpected sensation of half pain, half pleasure catching him completely unawares. He flushed with shame as he moaned loudly, cock sent directly to full mast where it proudly protruded from his lean frame, encased in the flower vine. The sap it had spread earlier had increased the sensitivity of his cock tenfold, and he could feel every single one of the tiny wriggling worms in it as they frenetically lapped up his precum, surely bringing him closer and closer to his climax. His breath stuttered in his chest, the overstimulation starting to disorient him. There was something deeply wrong about this entire situation, but the arousal he clearly felt was sending him a completely different message. Was he actually... beginning to enjoy it?

Of course, that was when another tenta-cock snaked down from the canopy, placed itself right in front of his face, and proceeded to prod at his lips.

"MMMPH!" It was like a bucket of ice-cold water had been flung onto Kaden, jolting him back to full awareness. He squeezed his jaw shut, holding on for all he was worth. No fucking way! WHY?! He mentally demanded, lips and teeth resolutely glued together as the tenta-cock tried to force its way in. WHY ME?! I REALLY shouldn't have listened to Leo and his nonsense! I'll fucking kill him when I get out of this!

The battle of wills continued for a while longer - on one side, Kaden fighting to keep his mouth from being taken as his heart thundered away in his chest and his body was embraced by the plant, and on the other, the plant trying to slip into the boy's last unconquered orifice. But try as it could, the vine was unable to separate his uncooperative jaws - indeed, was unable to find any sort of leverage it could use. He finally breathed a cautious sigh of relief as the tenta-cock stopped and draped itself over his shoulder, seemingly giving up. PHEW. That was close...

Unfortunately, his relief lasted only until it slithered around his neck and began to squeeze.

"HRK!" Kaden choked, fighting the urge to gasp for air. No! No! NO!

He started out focused, but the perverted tentacles tried to distract him - a third one had joined the invasion on his rear, slowly stretching his sphincter as they coordinated their assault on his insides. He could only emit a whine of agonized pleasure, the continued pressure on his prostate being a profoundly overpowering feeling he had never before experienced. The lack of oxygen was also stirring other strange, intense reactions within Kaden; he eventually realized that his inability to breathe was somehow contributing to his extremely heightened level of arousal.

I can't be enjoying this, his mind protested. I can't breathe. I'm straight. I'm getting molested and raped! Why the fuck am I hard? WHY the FUCK does this feel GOOD?! He unconsciously rocked his hips, traitorous, throbbing cock straining as it attempted to drive itself further into the nest of fingers that were so expertly bringing him ever closer to release. His nether regions had started to take on a pleasantly warm, tingling feeling, and his body longed for more even as his mind rejected it all. Kaden felt helpless and utterly violated... yet on a much deeper level, he was also aware that he might not have wanted it to end.

Within a minute, the discomfort of oxygen deprivation started to weigh down heavily on him. His lungs were starting to burn, the edges of his field of vision were beginning to blur, and his thoughts were fighting losing battles against a thick, mental fog. And yet, this did nothing to dampen the waves of sensation that he was being subjected to; in fact, they heightened them even further. The ministrations of the plant, too, had an almost corrupting effect to the way he was reacting - every action and every sensation he felt teetered on the knife-edge between pain and pleasure. Each thrust of the vines into him struck like a bolt of lightning, sending little shocks radiating into the rest of his body, every lick of his shaft and tug on his balls drove him deeper into a haze of mental oblivion, and every caress of his toned, taut body released a guttural, strangled moan as it left a trail of fire in its wake. At some point he had stopped fighting, but whether it was because the energy had been driven from him or because he had submitted to the onslaught of the tentacles, he wouldn't have been able to say. All he knew was that he was being hauled to the edge of a cliff... and was very likely to be hurled off it afterwards.

12