The Ghost of Timor Ch. 19

Story Info
Alison pauses her trip home to get some relief.
2.2k words
4.64
617
00

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 2023

The drive back to Bathurst was just over three hours from Canberra. Alison always took the same route, via the back roads, during her regular, longer trips to the Snowy Mountains. The freeway was easier, but then she had to navigate through Goulburn, and she just hated stopping for traffic lights. At 2500 people, Crookwell was the largest town on her route, and easily by-passed on its western fringe.

With low annual rainfall in the region, farmers here used the land primarily for grazing. Sheep and cattle mainly, but an occasional sign claimed that an alpaca farm was nearby. The sunsets could be spectacular over the open fields, but there was little of interest otherwise to entertain her most days on her drives north or south.

But this time the trip had flashed by in a heartbeat. Alison was only an hour from home when she realised where she was. Just over 24 hours earlier, she had been anxious about driving south to dig up her past. Now she was daydreaming about her next visit. No, she was already planning it.

Alison had checked out of the Realm at 10am. She then had breakfast with Jeremy in Kingston at Lava café. They returned to Kingston's underground carpark so they could collect their cars go their separate ways. They'd felt each other up in a dark corner, but she only just passed on fucking in public. She wasn't quite up for that, yet. She'd given Jeremy a farewell surprise by wearing no undies under her dress. By the way he'd been looking at her during breakfast, she suspected that he'd worked out that she also wore no bra.

At the last minute, she became emotional and apologised for her actions 25 years earlier. She couldn't say it was a mistake. Good things had happened too. But she knew if things had been different that she would have been happy. She blamed her own immaturity and the pressure she put herself under to succeed.

"I'm only just waking up to the trajectory I set myself on years ago. It helped my career, but I never stopped to smell the roses along the way."

"You are here now and that is all that matters," Jeremy reassured her.

"I put myself under so much pressure to succeed. Little things seemed to have huge implications back then. If I hadn't listened to my mother. If Camilla had just kept our secret."

"Don't worry about any of that. You are not your mother. And Camilla never meant to cause any harm. She is a good person."

To Alison, the last 24 hours had been a revelation. She'd picked up where she'd left off with her paramour of twenty years earlier. He'd told her a tale of his life that had had her glued to her seat. And she'd embraced sexual desires that she had suppressed for most of her life. Yet, something wasn't sitting quite right, and she couldn't put her finger on it.

It wasn't that she still worried about seeing Jeremy again after all these years. Their reunion had been a triumph. He was still into her, and she felt the same way about him. They had compatible body parts, and they both knew how to use them. And there was no bad blood either. He clearly held no grudge against her. It was like she was 21 again.

Alison also didn't think her angst came from Jeremy's revelations about Timor. A red flag went up immediately when he told her about his affair with a married woman. But the more she questioned him and thought about his situation, she came to realise that she was partly responsible. She conceded she had never been in his position, so she didn't know how she would have reacted in a similar situation. She had given her kids ice cream for dinner more than once to get them to shut up. And she was technically still married. So her exploits of the previous day made it difficult to throw stones.

And there was that last thing. Her streak across the park last night. That was not her. Each time she remembered it, she felt so embarrassed she tried to look away from the memory. So stupid, so dangerous, so bad. Each time she remembered it, she left her body and watched herself run. She watched as she darted from tree to tree. Watched as crouched before each bound. Watched as she panted from the exertion, her breasts heaving, her bare bum and her pussy on display for the world to see. She wanted to be watched.

The more she thought about her run, the more Alison tried to close her eyes and replay each moment in her head. Not a safe move. Even for a lonely country road. But she couldn't help herself. The feeling was too strong, and she knew she had to pull over.

Alison was twenty minutes from Bathurst when she finally saw what she had been looking for. On the left-hand side of the highway, a line of 20m tall pines, planted as a windbreak hove into view. It was a milestone that she had memorised over the years that told her that her journey was almost done. She had never had reason to pull over there before, but today was different.

She dropped her speed to 70kph as she swung left onto Elmswood Rd. Crunching of gravel and sand replaced the sound of the bitumen underneath her tires. Her car slowed as she continued down the road a way, and she was barely moving by the time she found a place to pull over under the trees.

The silence of the country was immediate once she switched off the ignition. West, through the windscreen, she had an unimpeded view of the road ahead for at least a kilometre. Behind her was a similar view, although the highway was much closer. The only sounds she could hear was the tearing of air from that direction as other vehicles sped along at 100kph travelling to or from Bathurst.

Alison opened the driver's door and stepped out. She held down her dress lest it ride up as she slid off the set and revealed her nudity. Leaving the door open, she walked toward the tree line and stretched. Two and half hours is a long time to be sitting still. Longer still when all your recent memories are making you as horny as all fuck.

The row of pines to the north didn't conceal her entirely, but anyone watching from that side would have to be standing directly in front to see her. Alison could see only one farmhouse that way. Her car blocked the south and was similarly devoid of humans. She thought it safest to stay with her back close to the car. But she couldn't safely park close enough to the trees to get into the shade. Mid-summer, she could feel the skin on her arms beginning to sting as the afternoon sun burnt her. She was naturally pale, so she instinctively moved into the shade. Sunscreen would have done the trick, and applying all over it might have been a good entrée. But she didn't have the time or inclination.

Pulling her dress over her head, she set it aside on a notch on a tree. Stepping away from the road, Alison eased her hand down between her legs and stroked her fingers over her clit. "Oh wow," she breathed as she felt the pleasure flood through her body. The warm summer air teased her differently from the cool air from the night before. She quickly focused in on her clit and what had started as a casual stroke quickly became a leg open fingering. Alison was staring at the house as she rubbed circles on and around her clit with her fingers. She did not know why she was looking at the house. If anyone looked at her from inside, she couldn't see them. But it comforted her to know that she could see the one place that was the primary danger. If she was going to get caught, she might as well know she had.

"Oh, fuck..." Alison whispered softly to herself and as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she closed them for a few seconds. Alison blinked them back into focus again and stared at the house. They rolled again, and she pushed a little harder and circled a little faster. "Yes... yes yes..." Alison whispered as she bucked her hips against her fingers as she chased her orgasm.

Alison knew she wouldn't last long. She could get herself off quickly, especially if she was horny. Her body just needed to orgasm, and that was what she was going to give it. Alison teased her entrance with her index finger and warmth instantly surrounded it. She grinned to herself that she hadn't even penetrated past the second knuckle. She pulled her finger out, added her middle finger, and pushed both back inside. Her body resisted slightly at the larger penetration, but easily took both fingers.

Alison sank down to her knees, opening her legs as wide as she dared. With just her right hand, she fingered herself and rubbed at her clit with her thumb. She heard her phone ring from the car, but ignored it. She was close to cuming, and she wasn't stopping now.

Pushing two fingers as deep into herself as she could, Alison changed the angle to add a bit of extra depth. Using the fingers of her left hand, she rubbed at her clit. Her legs were wide open as she fingered herself. "Oh, fuck... yes," Alison said, slightly louder than a whisper. Speeding up with her fingers, she stroked them in and out of herself. Curling them forwards and pushing against the front wall of her pussy, she raced to orgasm. "Come on... cum," she urged herself.

Alison stopped rubbing herself off and grabbed her bum. She squeezed it as hard as she could until it hurt and then squeezed a little harder. Switching to her breasts, Alison pinched her left nipple between her thumb and index finger.

"Mmmmmmm yes," she breathed as she tried to tease her body to climax. Alison squeezed harder and twisted her nipple until it hurt. Still playing with her nipple, she stroked her clit and between her legs. Gently at first, but gradually picked up the pace as her body responded. "Ohhh fuck... yes... cum Alison... cum," she urged herself as her body surrendered.

A wave of pleasure washed over Alison as her entire body went tense. Still squeezing her nipple harder than was probably required and thrusting her fingers in and out of herself, Alison came. Alone under the trees, she let go and, although not a scream; she let herself orgasm audibly. Rocking her hips and switching her vice grip on her nipple to rubbing her clit again, Alison finished herself off noisily. "Yes, yes, YES!" she gasped as she fucked herself.

Alison stopped and let her legs fold together as she rolled to the ground and caught her breath. She looked out at the farmhouse as she lay. It disappointed her to learn that she hadn't had an audience.

As she rose, she brushed away the pine needles where they had clung to her body. She looked herself over, noticing her and Jeremy's finger nail welts on her bum. She assumed they ran up her back as well. "Great," she said to herself sarcastically. Brushing herself down, she wondered back to her car and picked up her phone that was sitting on the seat. As expected, it was her ex, probably calling to see where she was. She glanced at the clock; twenty-five minutes to three. A chill gripped her, and she leapt into the driver's seat and slammed the door. It was at least a thirty-minute drive, which meant she would be five minutes late!

Alison turned the ignition and reached for the seat belt, pulling it across. It was then that she noticed her breasts, her thighs, her everything. She looked back at the tree and saw her dress still hanging where she had left it. Trying to suppress a smirk, she bit her lip and laughed. The old Alison was such a stickler for the rules that she had almost driven off naked so that she wouldn't be late to pick up her kids from her ex. She was the new Alison and the new Alison could be five minutes late. She looked out the window at her dress hanging on the tree. Undoing the buckle, she let the belt gently retract and opened the door. Maybe six.

Half an hour later, she pulled into her ex's driveway and switched off the engine. She paused a moment before climbing out. She was in a daze as all the memories and sensations of the past day overwhelmed her and caused her to laugh out loud. How did life suddenly get so good? She collected and readied herself to go back into mum-mode, making a last-minute check in the mirror for any pine needles. Satisfied, she opened the car door and stepped out, and then it hit her. She had finally remembered her nagging doubt.

Did Jeremy say Camilla "is" or "was" a good person?