The Ghostly Encounter Pt. 03

Story Info
It's Amanda's turn and a rapist met his pleasurable end.
3.8k words
4.56
4.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so sorry that it took me so long. I've been having personal issues for a while but now that they're out of the way, I can finally make part 3 and it was not easy. There's two things happening in this story. Enjoy the story where Amanda is about to have her experience with Samantha.

~

Max and Joey were out of the city for a camping trip with the other friends that they have and Amanda was the only one that stayed behind because she never likes camping.

She prefers to be a city person more than a country person.

She was jogging in the middle of the night in the park with her tight workout pants and loose shirt. She always likes jogging at night for some weird reason because it brought her some comfort. She doesn't understand why Max and Joey said that they're planning on returning to the fort for a party because they said that the place is actually haunted but she doesn't believe them.

She had headphones on at the moment and she doesn't notice that she's being followed by a strange man.

The man was following her closely and he licked his lips because he found easy prey. He quickly walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder.

Amanda actually got scared from that and took off her headphones. "Yeah?" She doesn't know why he's there in the middle of the night so she is ready to pull out her taser if he decides to do something funny. She always carries a fanny pack with her.

"Hi Miss. I'm new to the city and I kind of got lost so is there any place that I can go to get some directions or do you think that we should find a nearby place where we can ask somebody?" The man obviously is going to plan to rape the shit out of her because of her sexy booty but right now he's playing it smart.

Amanda looked at him a little bit weird but she easily got fooled by his 'honesty' and decided to help him. "Sure. I'm sure there's a park ranger near that old Fort."

Amanda led the way while the man just stayed close behind her and watched her juicy ass bounce.

Meanwhile...

The park ranger was in his little booth and was reading the newspaper as he started hearing voices from the fort. He doesn't remember hearing voices whatsoever from that place so he decided to investigate.

He put down the newspaper and got up from a seat to walk inside the old fort with a flashlight and a little gun taser with him. "Come out!" There was only silence after he yelled and it was a little suspicious. He walked into the living room to see that everything remained the same but soon he started getting tired for some reason. He could have sworn that he did drink some coffee before going to work but he was just so tired that he lay down on the couch and took a nap.

Samantha soon appeared right beside him and gently kissed his forehead. Even though she really wants his sexual energy, unfortunately she can't do anything to married men. She's not that type of person to suck their sexual energy from married men because there is true love between the two. She floated away from him and looked out the window to see Amanda and somebody with her. She smirked before disappearing.

Amanda looked into the booth to see that the park ranger was not there which confused her because the park ranger usually stays there. "Maybe he is checking something out inside the building. We can just wait."

The man creepily got closer to her. "What if he doesn't come back? What if you submit to me~?" He grabs onto her juicy ass tightly and Amanda already knows where this is heading and she is not taking it. She immediately kicked him in the balls and ran inside the building. "FUCK YOU, YOU PERVERT!" She slammed the door behind her and locked it.

The man obviously was in pain after she kicked him in the balls and quickly ran after her but he was too late. She locked the door behind her and now there's no way inside the building. "All I'm asking is a good fucking and I'm not going anywhere until I get that pussy!"

Amanda immediately felt relief. But at the same time afraid because he's not going anywhere at all and all she can do is just stay inside until daylight. She turned around to see the stairs going up and decided to explore just a little bit.

The man outside quickly ran around the building to see if there's a back door and there was! He's definitely going to show her what happens when She kicks him in the balls and soon when he tries to open the door, It was locked. He was obviously pissed off. He looked around to see if there's a nearby rock so he could break one of those windows but the door behind him slowly opened and a sexy and beautiful voice called to him. "Come to me~"

He slowly turned around to see the door open and he quickly got inside the place to see if Amanda was hiding anywhere but it was just an empty kitchen. He looked around a bit and walked down the hallway to see the living room and looked down to see that the park ranger was sleeping on the couch.

At least that made his job easier. He kept hearing that sexy and beautiful voice and it was coming from upstairs. He quietly walked up the stairs. He thought that it was going to get louder The closer he got but it's still the same distance as when that voice started calling him in the first place. The voice sounded like it's coming from the left side so he walked to that direction once he reached the top of the stairs.

Luckily, earlier Amanda took the right side of the hallway and she was now in the very same bedroom where Max and Joey had their first encounter. She only sat down on the comfortable chair and pulled out her phone to start texting and that's when she realized she was completely stupid. Why didn't she call 911? She dialed 911 and was ready to talk to whoever it's going to pick up but soon the phone cut out and now there was no service. "That's odd..."

Something weird is going on but Amanda cannot go outside with that man so she decided to lock herself in the bedroom and just lay down on the comfortable bed.

The man finally made it to the doorway where the voice is coming from and he soon opened it to reveal a king's bedroom and it's almost the same thing as the Queen's bedroom except that the furniture is a little bit more detailed and high quality. The voice that he was hearing all of a sudden stopped and he walked into the room. "Okay. Now that bitch is fucking with me. I'm the other one who does the fucking."

It's obvious that he's pissed but the door behind him closed behind him and he was about to get out but it's locked. He doesn't understand why it got locked in the first place because there's no locks! He started hearing that voice again but it was louder than ever. "Lay down, my love~ I want to help you~"

The man turned around and was shocked to see that the candles in the room were all lit up somehow and the bed looked clean. This is getting very strange but he did what the voice said and lay down on the comfortable bed.

He looked around the room to see if anybody was going to pop out or not but soon he spotted that his belt was unbuckling by itself as well as his pants unzipping. He couldn't believe what's happening right in front of it as both his pants and underwear were pulled down and his hard cock was exposed.

He had a little smile on his face before hearing a loud 'gulping' sound. It felt like a mouth around his cock and he immediately went cross-eyed from that heavenly pleasure as he lay down to let the invisible ghost sucking him. He can feel a hand around his shaft jerking him up and down while getting a blowjob at the same time from the ghost and it's clearly his lucky night. The heavenly pleasure was now getting more tense by the second as Samantha was jerking his cock off faster and faster and she was sucking and licking his tip aggressively.

The man was moaning like crazy and he was having a hard time staying still from him twitching a little bit. His eyes rolled back and he could feel his climax getting closer but it was a very strong one. He can't take it any longer as he let out a satisfying moan to shoot his sperm inside Samantha's mouth and was having a good time but she continues to jerk his cock off with two of her ghostly hands as well as sucking and licking his tube aggressively.

The man loves this feeling because she's obviously milking his cock but he started to feel a little weak. He looked at his skin to see that it's gone paler and he was getting skinny. The man soon realized what's happening. She's literally sucking him dry! He tried to get up from the bed but Samantha just added way more pleasure than ever before as his left eye started twitching and he became cross-eyed again. He laid back down and soon submitted to his pleasurable death as she is now sucking him more and more.

Samantha continues to milk his cock and his sexual energy. She knows that he doesn't deserve to live for what he was going to do to Amanda so she decided to get rid of this man by sucking his soul out of him. Thanks to Max and Joey a couple of nights ago, She did grow more powerful than before from having their sexual energy so she has the ability to suck a men dry and absorb his soul.

The man looks extremely skinny and his skin color was so pale that it almost looks like he died being mummified. His eyes rolled back as he had a grin on his face to show that he loves this pleasurable death before letting out his final breath.

Samantha was no longer invisible as she moved her mouth away from his cock with a loud wet pop. She licked her lips and rubbed her stomach a little bit because the meal that she just had was absolutely delicious.

Now that he's out the way, Samantha can finally go for Amanda.

Amanda was playing some games on her phone because she was bored as hell at the moment and had a feeling that the man probably never left. She couldn't understand why the man decided to go for her this night instead of going for other women. What the fuck is this guy's problem?

Amanda puts her phone aside and rolls back on her back until she sees Samantha face-to-face right in front of her. "AAHH!" Amanda obviously is afraid that a ghost was floating above her and Samantha gives her a gentle smile before disappearing.

Amanda looked around the room with fear in her eyes because she knows that ghosts can be dangerous and she was hearing a ripping sound. She was trying to figure out where it was coming from until she looked down to see that her tight pants were ripped open, revealing her pink panties.

She was blushing extremely hard with embarrassment and shame. But she soon saw that her panties were moved aside to reveal her pussy and she started to feel a wet warm tongue licking her. "Ah~!" She let out a surprise moan when she started to feel a very pleasurable tongue licking her pussy from the inside. Her fears quickly fade away as lust takes over. She immediately went cross-eyed and Jewel was slowly dripping out her mouth to show that a woman's pussy can be a little bit more sensitive. "Oh~! Fuck yes~!" She laid back down and she actually spread her legs a little bit more than before because she wants this ghost to continue eating her out.

Samantha was so glad Amanda decided to give in because she wants to have some fun with her and she has a really good idea. She lock lips around Amanda's pussy to give her a good few sucks as well as nibbling a little bit as she is moving her ghostly tongue in and out of Amanda's delicious pussy.

Now Amanda knows why Joey and Max are planning to have a party here, they want to be with Samantha. Now she wants to be involved as well. Her pussy walls were getting tighter around Samantha's tongue and so much of her pussy juices was leaking out of her. Amanda lifted up her shirt to reveal that she was wearing No bra under her shirt and she immediately grabbed onto her own boobs to give her nipples a nice rubbing and pinching because she wants more. Her nipples got so hard and she was moaning like crazy as the ghost continued to eat out her pussy.

Samantha was getting so wet in between her legs when she was eating out another woman's pussy and she can tell that Amanda is really close to her first orgasm. She moved her tongue back and forth extremely aggressively as she was sucking and nibbling her pussy aggressively.

Amanda can feel her first orgasm coming as she lets out a scream of pleasure and squirts her juices inside the ghost's mouth as her eyes roll back and her tongue sticks out of her mouth. She never cum this hard before!

Samantha quickly drinks all of her pussy juices without any issues as she removes her tongue from Amanda's pussy and licks her lips clean. Samantha revealed herself to Amanda and she looked at Samantha.

Amanda had a satisfying smile. "Can we keep going~?" Now she is incredibly horny after a few seconds ago of Samantha eating out her pussy and Samantha was down for it.

"Are you okay with me being a futa~?" Samantha uses her newfound powers to grow a cock and balls in between her legs. She actually never done this before so feeling what it's like to have a penis is going to be interesting if Amanda decided to say yes.

Amanda stared at Samantha's new cock and she couldn't believe how big and veiny it looked. Amanda wasted no time as she quickly changed positions and immediately started licking Samantha's new cock. She was surprised that the cock actually tasted very sweet, Almost like sucking on a jolly rancher hard candy except better.

Samantha let out her cute mounds when Amanda started licking her cock. Samantha can feel her own cock twitching and throbbing from Amanda licking it and some precum. She felt her balls pulsing just a little to show that she could feel some of that ghostly ectoplasm coming through from the balls to the tip of her penis.

Amanda immediately licked Samantha's tip and she was in love with how sweet it tasted. She immediately wrapped her lips around Samantha's tip to give her a nice good licks and sucks on a tip while she's using one of her hands to jerk her off and her other hand gently squeezing and tugging her balls.

Samantha continues to let out cute moms the more that Amanda keeps playing with her ghostly cock. So far, Samantha is really loving the way that Amanda is pleasing her go sleep penis and she cannot wait to actually have sex with her soon.

Amanda decided that playtime and teasing is over. She immediately deep-throated Samantha's entire cock and was giving her one hell of a blowjob. It's not as good at Samantha's but she's surprisingly experienced. Amanda made sure that she's using her tongue to lick Samantha's veiny shot while sucking her as well as using both of her hands to please her large testicles.

Samantha is getting extremely close just by her cock throbbing so hard inside of Amanda's mouth and there was so much precum leaking out of the tip. "I'm getting close~!"

Amanda immediately removed Samantha's cock from her mouth and use both of her hands the jerk her off aggressively and fast. "Cum all over my face with your thick and sweet ectoplasm~." She opened her mouth and stick out her tongue while she is staring deeply within Samantha's eyes.

She can't take it any longer. She let out a cute moan of pleasure as she started to shoot thick ectoplasm all over Amanda's face as well as some landing on her tongue. Samantha couldn't believe that cumming with a cock feels so wonderful.

Amanda plus smiling from how much thick and delicious ectoplasm came out of Samantha as she licked her lips clean from it and only her left eye was closed because there was so much on her left eye and her right eye was opened. "I can't believe I actually give a ghost a blowjob~. But it's so worth it on how delicious you're ectoplasm was~."

Amanda immediately lay down on her back and spread her legs. She made sure that her panties moved aside and she used two of her fingers to open up her pussy for Samantha. "Come and fuck me~."

Samantha couldn't believe that Amanda is being so submissive to her but she's not complaining. She climbed on top of her and immediately rubbed her tip against Amanda's and trans and slowly moved her cock inside of her tight and wet entrance.

With one shove, Samantha's cock was now inside of Amanda's tight pussy as both of the ladies let out cute moans and Samantha immediately started moving her hips back and forth at a medium pace. She couldn't believe how tight her wet walls were.

Amanda is so happy that she managed to have a cock inside of her for a long time because the last time she had sex was with her ex-boyfriend a few years ago. She was moaning every single time Samantha thrust her ghostly cock inside of her wet pussy and both of them looked at each other closely.

Both of them immediately kissed each other deeply with passion with their tongues swirling with each other and Samantha grabbed onto Amanda's breast to give them a nice massage as well as pinching and twisting her hard nipples.

Amanda has her eyes rolled back slightly because the pleasure was so intense and amazing that she just wants to be fucked by her forever. She wrapped her legs around Samantha's hips because she wants to be filled up by her thick ectoplasm.

Samantha was surprised that Amanda really loves this and was really submitting to it so she decided to reward her by fucking her ass hard and fast as possible. She can actually feel her own cock throbbing inside Amanda's pussy. "I'm so close~!"

"Me too~! Fill me up~! Let's cum together~!" Amanda can feel herself getting ready to squirt her juices all over Samantha's cock because just the thought of her womb getting filled up by ectoplasm turns her on so much.

Samantha couldn't take it any longer when Amanda's pussy was getting too tight around her cock as she thrust one more time to shoot a thick load of hot ectoplasm into her room and was causing a bulge to slowly form from her stomach since there was so much.

Amanda screamed with pleasure when she was being filled to the brim as her pussy juices squirted all over Samantha's cock.

Samantha's thick ectoplasm slowly started to leak out of her pussy and she slowly moved away to see a waterfall type when her ectoplasm was leaking out of Amanda.

Amanda couldn't believe that she actually had sex with a female ghost that had a dick and soon passed out.

Samantha was so glad that she decided to try something new as she got rid of her ghostly cock to have her pussy back and she gave Amanda a nice kiss on the forehead.

In the morning...

Amanda slowly woke up and felt a little bit of a headache. That's when she realized that she actually had sex with a ghost but then realized that her clothing is intact. All the mess that happened last night was also gone as well. She thought it was a wet dream until a knock came at the door and the park ranger opened it. "Did you sleep well?"

Amanda nodded and soon saw a couple of police officers walking past the park ranger. "What happened? Did somebody break in? I was actually being chased so I had no choice but to hide here so probably the man must have broken in..." She was interrupted by the park ranger.

"He's dead."

Amanda was shocked and looked down the hallway to see the officer carrying the body out of the room and the arm fell off the rack to see that it looks extremely skinny and looks mummified almost. Did the ghost...protect Amanda?

The police officer obviously ask her some questions about the man and the officers didn't give a crap about the man since she did tell him that he was probably going to rape her.

It was a long day for Amanda so she decided to go home so that she can get some rest and try to think about what happened last night...

Back at the fort...

Samantha feels so powerful now. She opened the front door of the fort and took a huge deep breath because last time she went out, She was slowly burning like she was a vampire. But now that she's powerful, She slowly floated out of the house and noticed that she's not burning. She's safe! "YES! I'm finally free! Now..." She licked her lips with a lustful smirk. "Who's next to energize me~?" She turned invisible and quickly flew over to the city.

12