The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail: "Hi Honey, how was your evening?"

Mark: "Forget about me, tell be all about your evening."

Gail: "Well I must say that he was shocked, when I handed him the phone, and I had to snap him out of it, so that he returned his focus to the moment and to me. He was kind, attentive and a skilled lover. He asked for my number afterwards, so I guess I did a few things right as well. But I told him that this was just a one-time thing.

Mark: "I want you to tell me every detail, but I have to go to work soon, and my word, now you have me all aroused before going to work. I will have to take care of myself before I head to work. Call me when you get off work tonight?"

Later that day Mark texted her to let her know that he had a business dinner that evening (Thursday) and that he would be home late that night. But that he still wanted details, but this would have to wait. Later that morning Gail texted back and advised that her project goals had been significantly changed and she would be finishing her trip with a recap meeting at noon the next day, Friday, and that she would be home Friday night.

That Friday evening, she arrived home, walked in not saying a word. She dropped her luggage and briefcase to the floor, walked straight over to mark and gave me one of the biggest and most passionate kisses ever. He was very happy to see her, including having an instant erection, just seeing her face, as his bulge expanded between their embraces. He carried her luggage into the bedroom, and she followed and playfully plopped onto the bed laying on her belly and kicking feet up in the air pulling them back and forth slowly. Then in her playful voice she patted the bed next to her.

Gail: "Come lay down here next to me. So, I have been thinking about this conversation on the flight back home and exactly what I was going to share and how I was going to tell my little story. So, I thought the best way would be to just show you. But first, I want to know that you are still good with all of this."

Mark's expression lit up his face with a half-smile half-grin.

Mark: "Yes, I am very pleased and so very comfortable with this situation. If this evening made you happy and relieved the stress that you were having on that day, then this makes me happy too. So, please tell me the story with all the details."

Gail: "Yes, but even better than that, I am going to show you. I have a video."

Mark: "What, seriously!"

With that said, she pulled out her digital camera, the nice one I bought her for Christmas the previous year, and she explained how she was setting up the camera as soon as she walked into the room while she was on the phone with me. She explained that she was not even sure if she would ever even look at it, or show it to me, or just delete it. She had pulled the camera out of her bag and placed it on the table, hit the record button and walked away.

Gail: (referring to the Camera) "It caught everything. But I have one rule; we are going to watch it once and then delete it. I have already previewed it and it is all there."

With that she hit play on her camera and we both leaned in, to watch it on the small screen of her camera. The first word heard on the screen were, 'Sure he is right here.', 'My Husband wants to talk to you.', 'Holy Crap, you're married!' We both laughed and smiled. Gail narrated the first few minutes of the video, and she gave me some background on their conversation in the bar and his expression when she invited him up to her hotel room. She stopped talking at the point when they were both naked and they started to really get busy.

Gail: "You enjoy the rest of the video. I am going to take a bath."

I continued to watch the video and got undressed; in preparation for what I was anticipating was going to be a very memorable love making session when she finished in the bath. Good thing too, because my erection was rock hard at this time and would not relax. I finished watching the video. Much of it was quite small on the screen, but I still watched the whole thing. As I finished watching the video Gail exited the bath, drying herself with a towel that she quickly discarded to the ground.

Gail: "So you are still good with everything. (In a very flirtatious voice) Can I do it again sometime, if the opportunity presents itself? Good! Because it already happened a second time."

She paused a moment to see the expression on my face and to make sure that she was not in trouble for not calling.

Mark smiled.

Mark: "I am more than fine with that."

Gail: "Good, because I was having another tough day as everything changed with our project. (Spoken with a playful lilt in her voice, then switching to a frustrated void) My boss called and changed the job parameters requiring us to wrap up this project in 24 hours. So... well, it was Ed again that night. When I finally got to the hotel, I didn't even go to my room but straight to the bar. And when I walked in, there was Ed. I couldn't just ignore him. So, I walked over and sat next to him at the bar, and I was quickly able to relax and decompress. We talked for a bit, we laughed, we flirted and had a few more drinks and I finished eating the French fries from his meal. He quietly asked if we could have sex again. I told him that you would not mind. So, we went back up to my room and we had sex once more. You're not mad?"

Mark: "Only if he was a selfish lover this time."

Gail: "No, he was great."

Gail then joined me for one of the top 10 most amazing sexual encounters of our marriage. It was amazing for both of us. My erection has the hardest that I can recall, my orgasms was the most time spent on the cliff, just hovering there on the cliff of pleasure, before erupting my most powerful cum shot that I can recall. The pleasure that she enjoyed while out of town took nothing away from me and greatly added to our relationship. As we finished it was still early that evening, but likely due to the intensity, we both fell asleep in each other's arms, as we laid there. We had not done this in years. I woke up with a start and seeing her lying next to me a started caressing her beasts and suckled her awake. This Followed with another incredible love making session. It has been a number of years since we had back-to-back love making sessions. We finished up the evening by raiding the fridge, we were both famished.

++++++++

It was more than a year later, as we were walking back into our hotel, on a short trip to Memphis, when Gail had a shocked expression on her face.

Gail: "its him! Its Ed. The guy from Houston."

Mark: "Really, oh you have to introduce me!"

It was obvious which guy she was looking at across the room. Mark walked across the room to introduce himself and Gail followed behind.

Mark: "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Ed!"

Ed: "I am sorry, who are you?"

Mark: "I am Mark, you know my wife Gail, from your trip to Houston quite some time ago."

Gail stepped forward sliding her right arm into Mark's arm and shaking Ed's hand. Ed had a puzzled expression on his face, which transitioned to recognition, then to a mild shock.

Mark: "I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of my wife when she was having a tough couple of days back then."

Ed: "It was my pleasure, absolutely my pleasure. But I thought her name was Jill?" (Pausing for a moment) "She said never again, so, I guess that a fake name makes sense."

This odd trio enjoyed a drink at the bar together, to cap off their evening.

Gail: "Hey, I have an idea! Mark are you still single?"

As she looked up with a big smile, followed by Mark's smile and then Ed's expression changing from a thinking face to a huge grin.

By: Jay Namelorb

Please also consider reading:

  1. Snows of Trout Lake
  2. He Never Remembers
  3. Retirement Village Visit
  4. Drive Time
  5. Iron Man Trist
  6. College Roommates
  7. Sexual Roulette

12