The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me, Daddy." She said to him.

Tom followed her as though he were in a trance to his bedroom. All he could think about was to fulfill his desire to carnally consume his young daughter. She laid in his bed on her back with open arms and legs splayed.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Sshhh, no more words, just kiss me," Lisa moaned.

He surrendered, stripped naked and joined her on the bed starting with her lips. His daughter would whimper into his mouth every so often during their passionate kissing. After a few minutes of tongue play, he moved lower raising her nightgown up over her head and tossing it aside. He kissed her neck, then moved onto her braless breast. Kissing the soft mounds before gently taking a nipple into his mouth alternately sucking and gently biting first one then the other. He cupped both her firm 36C breasts in his hands. He leaned down and began feasting upon her right nipple and massaging her other nipple.

"Oh, mmmm that's it Daddy suck on my nipple, mmm that feels good," Lisa mewled, "Oh yes Daddy. suck my titties like you do Mom's!"

Tom was curious to see whether his daughter had inherited her Mother's nipple sensitivity, and her ability to have breast orgasms. He continued his sucking and fondling of his daughter's sweet young breasts, alternately sucking one nipple, then the other. Lisa's hard nipples began to feel swollen and even more sensitive as he continued to suck on them. She loved the feeling, and she was soon murmuring her encouragement to her Daddy.

"Yes Daddy, like that!"

She rolled over on top of her Dad and began squirming against her father's crotch, trying to feel more of his hard cock against her pussy. Her cunt juices were flowing freely again as her father continued his breast worship.

"My nipples feel really good when you suck them like that, Daddy!"

A couple of minutes passed and his daughter's moans became almost constant, his expert manipulations sending her to even higher levels of pleasure. Finally, she went rigid in his arms and released a wailing moan. His teenage daughter was having her first breast orgasm. Her hips bucked against him and her pussy juices began trickling onto his cock. Her body shook and shivered for a few moments before she slumped down against his chest, breathing heavily. Tom released her tortured nipple and kissed his young daughter on her lips.

"I'm proud of you baby girl", he said, "You can have breast orgasms just like your Mom."

"I like those nipple orgasms, Daddy", she said, "They make me come so hard, but not too long."

She smiled at her Dad and took his hard member into her small hand and stroked it a few times. He rolled her over and got on top. After giving each of his daughter's lovely breast attention, it was time to move lower gently kissing her navel, proceeding to the top of her hairless vagina. The smell of his daughter's sex, was maddening to him; the scent drove him into a frenzy of passion and lust. Looking down at his daughter's fully exposed sex, he gasped in astonishment, "It is so beautiful, Lisa, so smooth."

"Thank you, Daddy, I shaved it this morning, just for you, I hoped you would like it." She replied with a small giggle.

Before he continued he lifted his head and looked her in the eyes, softly asking, "Are you sure you want me to keep going?".

She nodded her approval and without further delay he buried his face in her cunt, gently licking and sucking on first her outer lips, then forcing his tongue as deep into her body as possible. Finally, he moved up to her exposed clit, alternating between sucking, licking, and gently biting it.

Lisa's moans filled the room, "Ohhhh... Mmmmmm... Aaahhh... That's it Daddy lick my pussy... YES... I'm gonna cum. Oohh fuck yes. Finger me while you suck my clit. That's it Daddy, I'm there, I'm Cumming!

Her legs wrapped around her Dad's head holding him firmly in place. Tom felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on his tongue right before a blast of sweet pussy juice shot out of her trembling hole splashing him in the face. When Lisa finally came down from her orgasm she said, "That was fantastic Daddy! I've never cum so hard before, that was the best orgasm I ever had... now it's your turn."

Once Tom was situated in his bed, Lisa positioned herself between his legs. She stroked his cock and marveled at its size.

"Mmm you have a very pretty cock, Daddy, so big, and hard."

She was determined to give him a better blowjob than she had the night before. She took the entire thing to the back of her throat in one motion, then pulled off just as quickly. Next, she proceeded to lick every inch of her prize, starting at the sensitive tip, down the sides stopping at the bottom long enough to suck on his balls. She did it just the way Aunt Suzy had taught her when they had practiced with a cucumber. From there she traveled back up the underside of her Dad's tube, finally swallowing his entire cock again. She repeated this process several times occasionally changing the order or pausing to suck on various portions of his hard cock.

"Fuck!" Tom moaned, "Lisa, baby, you're gonna make Daddy cum if you keep this up!"

For a response Lisa doubled her efforts, vigorously sucking on the head of her Daddy's cock, while pumping the shaft with her hand. Tom knew he could last no longer, he felt the cum in his balls begin to boil, forcing his cock to swell. Then without warning it exploded from the tip of his penis like a volcano; blast upon blast shot into his daughter's hungry mouth. He felt that his very soul was being drained by his daughter's sucking mouth and swirling tongue.

When he finished cumming, Lisa continued to gently suck his limp member until it began to swell and grow hard again. She didn't stop until it was as hard as before. Without speaking a word Lisa removed her father from her mouth, straddled his waist and sank her warm, wet, pussy down onto his cock. There was no hymen to break through; she had done that with a cucumber. The warm tight feel dominated his senses, as he began to move by instinct.

The moans of the two filled the room, as they continued to express their lust for each other, mingling with the sound of flesh slapping flesh as they continued their dance of desire and lust. How long it lasted they themselves couldn't say, they lived only in the moment. From one position to the next, they moved as one, no longer Father and Daughter, but Man and Woman.

Finally, they both cried out in an incredible mutual orgasm.

The two collapsed next to each other smiling. Lisa kissed him one last time and said, "Thank you Daddy, that was the best sex I've ever had. In fact, it was the first sex I ever had, and I hope it will happen again."

Tom was silent for a moment then replied, "I love you Lisa, and I want to touch you, kiss you, and make love to you all the time, but I think it best if you find a young lover closer to your own age."

"But Daddy...I don't think I will ever find someone that will please me like you just did."

"Well...I'm flattered you feel that way, but first and foremost I belong to your Mother. However, I'll promise you this, Sweetheart. I will always make time for us to have some quality time together just like this as long as it doesn't interfere with the time that rightfully belongs to your Mom. Can you settle for that?"

"Yes...thank you, Daddy." Lisa replied and fell asleep with a smile.

Just before noon, Melanie and Suzy returned home and found Tom and Lisa still asleep in each other's arms. The smell of their sexual activity hung heavy in the room. Melanie and Suzy quietly high-fived each other; their plan had worked. They silently left the house only to return much later pretending to be unaware of the incestuous coupling between Father and Daughter.