The Gift - A Chloe Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe arrives at the salon and meets her new mistress.
5.2k words
4.77
5.8k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It's been a long while since I've published a story, so thank you for your patience! This is a direct follow-on to The Gift Part One, which saw Zoe being assigned to Miss Chloe as her new assistant. I hope you enjoy reading it, and please leave any rating and comment, I really appreciate the feedback!

Many thx to Pixiehoff for reviewing.

Kisses,

Chloe..........

Whatever Zoe was expecting, it wasn't this.

The taxi dropped her off in a quiet street with a small set of shops. There was a small supermarket, an artisanal bakery, tattoo parlour, Thai takeaway... and in the centre of them, Edwina's Salon. It looked so old-fashioned and homely, not the high-end salon she had expected Lioness Pictures' hairdressing consultant to be working in!

It was 9am, and Zoe rang the bell beside the door with a "closed" sign hanging off it. It took a moment or two but the door opened and a very striking woman stood there, smiling at her.

"You must be Zoe. Come on in, I'm Chloe," she smiled

Zoe smiled back and followed her in. They were in a long passageway, a set of stairs were off to one side, leading up to a landing and a doorway opened to the left, into the salon floor itself, which is where Chloe headed, turning her head to make sure Zoe followed her.

"Come and have a seat, Zoe dear," said Chloe. Zoe did as she was told and took a moment to examine her new boss. Chloe was wearing dark grey slacks and a white blouse which had more buttons than necessary and gold cufflinks. The top button was undone, showing off her throat and slender neck. Her hair was in a wavy bob, blonde but with dark roots. Her makeup was subtle, and her nails were well manicured, with a deep red polish. Her elegance and style reminded her of both Elaine and Mia, who had sent her on this new role.

"So, Zoe dear, what did Mia tell you about your new role?" Chloe enquired, a playful smile on her lips as she, in turn, assessed Zoe.

"Well...umm....I've been told that I'm to be your personal assistant, Miss Chloe. You are going to be working on the new production at Lioness and apparently, you will need support?"

Chloe smiled. "Something like that. You are right, there is going to be a big budget film coming out of Elaine's studio this year, and we - myself and the studio's inhouse stylists - will be sorting out all of the hairstyles needed. Which will mean booking in the various actresses who will need their hair done for their role. That will be done here, then once production is underway, we will be on location."

"Yes, Miss Chloe", said Zoe. She could already see how her organising skills were going to be put to use. Chloe reached into her pocket and handed Zoe a new smartphone, the sort that flips open.

"This is yours. All my calls will be routed to you. Make sure the calendar is always up to date and make me aware of any potential appointment clashes. I have already plumbed in my current appointments for the next 30 days." Zoe scanned the month and noted the number of days Chloe had clients booked.

"From now on, let's keep Wednesday and Thursday free for the consultations, got it?"

"Yes Miss Chloe."

Chloe flashed her that smile again, which made Zoe go a little weak at the knees. Chloe leant forward in her chair, and lowered her voice slightly, even though they were the only people in the salon.

"Now, dear, I want to address the elephant in the room"

Zoe gulped. She knew what she was referring to. Her contract, which she had signed quite eagerly, made it clear as to the extent of her duties as a "personal" assistant.

"I've never had an assistant, Zoe, personal or otherwise, so I imagine this is as new to me as it is to you. I expect that you have been chosen for this role because you enjoy the company of women, and you have a submissive personality. Am I wrong?"

"No, Miss Chloe."

"What I'm saying is, don't worry, concentrate on the assistant part and let's see how personal things develop, okay?"

Zoe smiled, feeling a weight had been lifted off her. She had been having disturbing dreams, of being forced between Chloe's thighs as soon as the front door had been closed or being taken here in the salon without a moment's notice. She realised that Chloe had been thrown into this situation as much as she had, although she had more control of things.

And yet, part of her did want to. She wanted to enjoy this woman, to provide her with exquisite pleasure, to hear her sigh and moan under her tongue and fingers, and to be roughly taken to sate her desires.

"Right!" said Chloe, "I think we're off to a great start. The girls will be coming in shortly and my first client is due at 10, so let's pop out for a smoke and you can tell me a bit about yourself. You do smoke, don't you Zoe?"

"Sometimes, Miss," Zoe said.

"Good girl." For some reason, Zoe blushed when she heard this, and followed Chloe outside.

Three days later and Zoe was in the thick of things. She spent her time either shadowing Chloe around the salon or on the phone, arranging appointments with various actresses and models. She met the other women working in the salon, Tracey and Edwina, who Insisted she call Eddie. They were very friendly and welcoming and actually glad she was there, so Chloe could concentrate more on her salon work.

"She was getting ever so stressed, she was," said Eddie over a cup of tea. "Her phone hardly stopped ringing. Even when she left it upstairs, we could hear it buzzing all the time!"

Zoe could sympathise as it was now her responsibility. She had already fielded calls from Miss Elaine's personal assistant, Mia, as well as the head of hair and makeup, costumes and the production designer, each wanting updates.

A courier had arrived shortly after Zoe had her first meeting with Miss Chloe and had signed over a large package, which contained the shooting script and headshots of the principal cast - twelve in all. Zoe instantly recognised Bethany Starr, the lead actress from Dark Desires, a film she had watched in private many, many times. The next morning, Miss Chloe had handed her the script to read through and add any notes on post-its. She noted that Miss Chloe had already made some copious notes in the borders of each page.

The film was to be called "The Gift". Set in the "Roaring Twenties", Bethany Starr was to play Florence Camberton, a wealthy young socialite who is entrusted with her cousin, Lulu, and to introduce her to London society. This she does, but also helps her develop her own sexual agency through a series of ribald encounters. As Zoe expected there was to be a "hair transformation" scene, as Florence takes Lulu to a barber to have her hair updated to suit the "Flapper" style of the time. There were also copious amounts of sex, of all persuasions, which was sure to delight the studio's fans and incense the right-wing media all at once. Zoe took note of all of Miss Chloe's notes and updated her spreadsheet, working out which actors needed the most changes and worked on scheduling them.

When she wasn't on the phone, or stuck on her laptop, Zoe spent time in the salon watching her new boss. She had quickly become enamoured by her. Miss Chloe was very attractive and had an authoritative air about her. Zoe had quickly appreciated that Miss Chloe wanted her to be prompt and responsive to whatever was asked of her.

All three of the women working in the salon were obviously enjoying their work, but Zoe noticed that Miss Chloe seemed to "really" enjoy it. She had noted how long her boss kept her clients at the shampoo basins, massaging their hair in a more sensuous manner than her colleagues, who preferred a more rigorous scrubbing technique which was over in about a minute. Miss Chloe spent five times as long at the basins with her clients, and Zoe could tell from their expressions that her clients were certainly enjoying it.

One week later and it was almost time for the first of the actresses to arrive for their consultations. Miss Chloe was busy with a full head of colour, using a brush to paint a young woman's hair with a thick red paste. She was working quickly and methodically and was completely focused on her client, just as Zoe was on her boss. She loved to watch her work. She was now using her hands, covered in loose plastic gloves, to massage the paste into the woman's hair. The client had her eyes closed and was enjoying the massage, just as much as Miss Chloe was in giving it. Eventually she stopped and wrapped the woman's head in clingfilm to stop her hair from dripping and told her she'd be back shortly.

"Zoe dear, can you come with me, please?" Chloe said, stepping out of the salon and upstairs to the landing. Zoe followed her up the stairs and stood in the kitchenette.

"Yes, Miss Chloe?", she asked pensively.

For a moment, Chloe looked a bit flustered, then closed her eyes for a second before turning to Zoe, and said, "I need you to make me cum, Zoe. I'm too horny to concentrate right now."

"Yes Miss Chloe" is all she said, dropping to her knees in front of her boss and unbuckling her jeans, pulling them to her knees along with her panties. She felt Chloe's hand on top of her head, drawing her closer. Zoe sighed at her first sight of her boss's mound, coated with a trimmed triangle of fur. She nuzzled her nose into it, feeling Chloe grip her hair and push her mouth to her labia. Zoe tasted her arousal, drawing her tongue along her lips and prodding between then, licking the soft pink flesh inside. She lapped at her, licking and probing, tasting her juices as they leaked.

"Mmm Mia told me about you Zoe. I've been waiting as long as I could to sample your skills" Chloe sighed. She stroked Zoe's hair, which made her whimper and redouble her efforts. Zoe felt her slender fingers running through it, using it to move her mouth where it was needed most. Zoe licked and pressed her tongue against her boss's clit, now stiff and protruding from its hood.

"Yess... good girl, Zoe...you're getting me close...close...." Chloe hissed, her hips pushing, rubbing Zoe into her wetness. Zoe held her thighs and felt the moment, the moment she'd been driving for, the moan, the stiffness, the shivering feeling that ran through from her boss's pussy to her mouth, and the taste of her cum. She stayed still, letting Miss Chloe ride her face, lean on her for support as she slowly came down. She used her tongue to scoop and clean her mistress, then knelt back, looking up at her.

When she got her breathing under control, Chloe pulled up her pants and jeans, bent and kissed Zoe on the lips, tasting herself there.

"Good girl, my personal assistant" she said, then walked out to take care of her client.

Zoe remained on her knees for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. Her daydream had become reality, she had sealed her relationship with her new mistress. Her face felt wet, and the musky aroma of Chloe was on her skin. She got up and went to the bathroom, washing her face, and smiled at herself in the mirror.

She was so happy.

A few days past with Zoe spending time servicing her mistress when required. She was right, Miss Chloe got aroused from her work and needed Zoe to release the tension. When it came to the following Monday, Zoe was told to take the next day off.

"There's a private function here tomorrow and our guests won't be expecting you," Chloe told her. "However, you shall be able to attend the next one, if you wish. You may ask Eddie or Tracey for details; tell them you have permission. In the meantime, here is a list of items you need."

Zoe scanned the list of clothing, makeup and hair accessories she was expected to purchase. "But, Miss Chloe, I don't have the money for this" she said. Chloe handed her an onyx black credit card. "Use this", she said, "make sure you get the receipts."

Zoe stared at the list, over and over. It was basically a complete overhaul of her wardrobe. She began to worry - was she not stylish enough for her job? Chloe read her look.

"No need to feel self-conscious, dear. I'm happy with the way things are working between us. Especially..." She stroked Zoe's cheek, "the way you've been taking care of me", she smiled as Zoe blushed.

"You've passed your probation and now it's time for you to undertake the role more publicly. You are an attractive, stylish young woman Zoe but now you are more than representing yourself, you are representing me. My personal assistant. And, as such, how you present yourself is a reflection on your mistress."

Mistress. Not "boss" or manager. Mistress. Zoe's heart soared; her eyes lit up at hearing the word from Chloe's lips. She thought back to Miss Mia, Elaine's personal assistant and felt a sense of pride that she would be joining her ranks.

"Yes, Miss Chloe, I totally understand. Thank you!"

Chloe smiled, and ran a hand through Zoe's hair, which made her shiver under her touch.

"We will be working late tonight, Zoe, its time I gave you a makeover."

A few day's earlier, Zoe and her mistress had attended a meeting at the head office. She'd been reacquainted briefly with Miss Mia as Miss Chloe discussed her schedule for the various actors and models. She had also spotted a few of the interns who had started the same day as she. The ones who had cut their hair in the style from Dark Desires, were now forced to wear a long-haired wig.

"It's Elaine's idea," explained Chloe when they headed back home. "It's her version of a hierarchy. A short hairstyle requires more maintenance and is a symbol that the company is willing to spend time and resources on you, that you have proved your worth."

It was now 9pm and Zoe was in awe of her reflection. Gone were her long blonde straight tresses, replaced with a soft head of curls which barely touched her collar at the back and partly covered her ears. Her blonde hair now a mix of silver, ash and pale gold streaks, underneath her nape had been clippered very short. She had spent the last three hours in that chair, being shampooed, coloured, snipped, clippered and curled in the most precise and skilled way possible. Some companies awarded with company cars or a key to the executive bathroom. Elaine put her own type of mark on her best people. And Zoe was on her way to being one of them.

Zoe was aware that she hadn't been "bobbed", like Mia, or barbered like Jude, the woman she'd bumped into at the studio. But there would be no question that she had been worked on, styled, pampered, and would stand out from the interns back at the studio.

Zoe had been in a heightened state of arousal for most of the evening. At one point, while her colour was setting, she had performed oral on her mistress, who now walked around the salon in just her blouse and high heels. Under the cape, Zoe was naked, and her nipples had been rubbing against the soft satin fabric for a while now and her pussy felt slick on the seat.

"umm...Miss Chloe? Do you want me to make you cum, again?" She asked, hopefully.

Chloe smiled at her. "Actually," she said, reaching into a drawer and pulling out a feeldoe, "I had something in mind. Zoe's eyes widened when she saw the shaft with its bulbous end, and felt herself tingle even more.

Chloe came up behind her assistant and untied her cape, letting it slide down her arms and off her body, leaving her naked. She slid her hand through the girl's hair, over the shorn nape and into the thickness of it, spreading her fingers, gripping lightly and leaning her head back. Her lips found their way, pressing, her tongue licking them until Zoe opened her mouth, accepting Chloe's tongue as it slid over her lips.

Zoe moaned as her mouth was taken, Chloe's hand on her throat now, making her whimper. Chloe broke the kiss and said, "Stand up, lean over the sink." Zoe did as she was told, her hands on the edge of the sink, watching as Chloe inserted her end of the feeldoe, stroking the shaft as she moved towards her.

"Fair warning, Zoe, this isn't going to be gentle."

"Y-yes Miss Chloe. I understand"

"I doubt it.... but you soon shall."

Zoe could feel her mistress behind her and then the blunt head of her she-cock pressing into her moistness. Both women groaned as Chloe pushed slowly into her girl. She was aroused, even after cumming she needed more of this girl, her assistant. Chloe pushed deeper, holding her hips, entering her fully.

And then she started to fuck her.

Zoe held onto the side of the sink as her pussy was thrust into over and over. Her head was bent forward, but no longer able to hide behind a sheet of silky hair. She felt suddenly exposed, vulnerable. Her feelings, emotions, thoughts even, completely visible to her mistress. She felt more submissive than ever before as her cunt, her cunt was driven into.

The thrusts became harder, faster, wilder, a Chloe fucked her way to a climax. Zoe was almost in pain now but that was over-ridden by her own mounting orgasm.

"Are you close, slut?" grunted Chloe as she pounded her girl, forcing her low over the sink.

"y-yess God yesss Miss Chloe," she panted back.

"Cum, then," Chloe said, and Zoe found herself obeying, immediately. She convulsed and stiffened under her mistress, her moans so loud and strong. Chloe in turn rode in on her own climax, thrusting deep into Zoe and holding there, her arms wrapped around.

"Good girl," Chloe said, once her breathing was under control.

Two days later, Chloe and her assistant were back at Lioness Studios. There was no need for them to check in at the front desk as both now had their own passes which they used to get through the turnstiles inside. The elevator stopped a couple of times and various women got on and off each floor until finally they reached the tenth.

Zoe was wearing one of her new suits, a dark grey affair with a pencil skirt, and a white blouse with pink pinstripes. She felt very grown up, especially with her hair full of curls and bouncing just off her neck. She carried a large handbag containing both her and Chloe's things. Chloe, meanwhile, was in a pale grey trouser suit with a red blouse, the top two buttons undone. She strode along the corridor towards Mia's office.

"Wow, look at you two!" exclaimed Mia as she walked from behind her desk. She gave Chloe a big hug, then looked Zoe over.

"You look amazing, Zoe." "I feel amazing, Miss Mia!" she smiled.

"I like your etiquette darling, keep that up." She looked at Chloe. "Elaine is expecting us", she said.

As they entered Elaine Danvers' spacious office, Elaine herself was out on the balcony smoking a cigarette. She gave a short wave and stubbed out the remainder before coming inside, making a bee-line straight for Chloe and kissing her on the lips, making Zoe's eyes widen in surprise.

Elaine smiled at Chloe, still in an embrace and said "Yesterday was wonderful, darling."

"Indeed it was," smiled Chloe. Zoe's mind raced to put the pieces together. Yesterday was Tuesday, the day she'd been told to sort out her shopping, because the salon would have "special guests", as Chloe put it. Something very interesting must have happened there, and Zoe made a mental note to quiz Tracey about it when they got back.

"And Zoe," Elaine turned to her.

"Yes Miss!" she gulped.

"I see Chloe must be pleased with your progress, judging from your appearance. Once again, Mia, you've got an eye for talent. And Chloe, I love what you've given her" She slid a hand through Zoe's curls, her slender fingers making Zoe shiver.

"Shall we start?" said Mia.

As they sat on two sofas, facing each other, Zoe took out her tablet and projected a portfolio onto Elaine's big screen. Chloe made her presentation to Elaine, explaining the type of styles they would be adopting for the actresses in the film.

"Beth has been growing her hair since the last film, Chloe, but she has agreed to let you bob her again." Zoe realised she was talking about Bethany Starr, her idol. She was in awe of Elaine being able to just call her "Beth"!

12