The Gift - A Chloe Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Zoe gets to know Kylie, and accepts an offer from Chloe.
3.7k words
4.82
3.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you once more to all of those following the saga of Chloe and the lead-up to the filming of Lioness Pictures latest film, The Gift! In this episode Kylie has some down-time with Zoe - its important to me that they have someone of a similar level to talk shop with, and i think the culmination of it is in keeping with the characters. The second part of this chapter allows Zoe and Chloe some time together.

This chapter is dedicated to my own personal assistant.

_________________________________________________________________

For once, it seemed, the weather was being kind on a Sunday morning as Kylie walked into the centre of Beeston, one of the many villages which made up the outer part of Nottingham. She was wearing pink leggings and a crop-top, showing off her tribal tramp-stamp and with her long, bleach-blonde hair pulled into a bun. After an eventful week in her new job, she was looking forward to relaxing a bit.

It was nearly 12 when she arrived at the tapas bar and immediately spotted Zoe, sitting at one of the tables out the front and smoking a cigarette. Zoe spotted her and stood up, giving her a warm hug.

"Hi!" she said excitedly, "what would you like to drink? I'll order on my phone."

"Oh, a cold beer would be nice, or a cider if they have any," Kylie said as she sat down. She looked at Zoe, her curls looked freshly styled. She was wearing black jeans and a bright yellow tee-shirt.

"You're looking lovely, Zoe," Kylie said.

"oh, thanks. Needless to say, so are you. Loving the crop-top!"

A waitress brought out two frosted glasses of Spanish beer, and both girls took a long sip.

"So..." said Kylie.

"So... you can ask me anything and I'll be as candid as can be." smiled Zoe.

"Okay... so how did you get caught up in all of this?" Kylie asked.

"Well, after I finished my A-levels I decided to go travelling. I went around Europe for about a year, meeting people, working temporary jobs here and there. I discovered I liked girls, a lot more than I like boys, and also that I've a submissive streak when it comes to sex. Anyway, when I got back to England, I needed to find work and applied for different things around my hometown. I was offered two positions, but the one I was most interested in was the internship at Lioness Pictures. I grew up in a family of movie fans and had seen all of Lioness's films so far so the chance to work there was too good to miss."

Kylie took a drink and said, "But...that's not how things turned out?"

"No, instead I was taken to meet Elaine Danvers herself!"

"What, the big boss? No way!"

"I tell you Kylie; I was virtually pissing myself. And then she laid it on me, what they wanted me for."

"To be Chloe's personal assistant?"

"Yes. And, yes, the contract explained exactly how personal I was to allow myself to be. It was weird reading, honestly!"

Kylie lit her own cigarette and blew out the first stream of smoke.

"So, what was it like, meeting her?"

Zoe smiled broadly. "She was wonderful. She put me at ease right away and said "concentrate on being a good assistant first and we'll see how personal things get. So I did, and I quickly gained respect and admiration for her, and she appreciated my work. When she first asked me to make her cum it just felt so natural to go to my knees, you know?"

"I do, actually. I was the same yesterday after you and Chloe went off after Noa's shampoo," Kylie said.

"I thought as much. I could tell, when we came back. I knew you'd given her another orgasm! There was a kind of relaxed intimacy between you."

"She's asked to see me again, outside the salon," smiled Kylie.

"Oh, lucky you! So, come on then tell me how you ended up at Edwina's!"

Kylie explained to her new friend how Tanya had helped get her the job as salon assistant, a "Saturday Girl", and how she's been seduced by Tracey and Eddie after work, and that she now considered them her mistresses.

"Do you plan on being a hairdresser yourself?" Zoe asked.

"I never did. I never had much ambition to do anything, really. My mum works at the local pub, my dad left years ago. Teachers gave up but I got A's for my English but no interest beyond that. I've worked in a couple of the local shops but ended up getting sacked or just let go. Nobody cared. I was there to... fill a hole." Kylie took a long swig before continuing.

"But then Tanya, my mate, she fixes me up with this job. I'm not sure what she expected really, but I feel like I've been unshackled. And it's like I didn't even know I'd been shackled in the first place. So, I'm working with these two women who take the time to show me what to do and to get me interested in what they do. I see how they work on their clients, Zoe, and I love seeing the transformation. Not just with the hair but how it affects their demeanour. It changes them, Zoe -- I know you know this..."

Zoe just smiled, didn't want to interrupt.

"And... well, you know I'm a sub and have acted as such for both Eddie and Tracey, they are both wonderful Domme lovers. Before yesterday I'd already decided I wanted to do what they do, and to provide such a wonderful service to women. But yesterday, what Chloe did with Noa -- that was mind-blowing Zoe! To help women look their best AND be able to give them pleasure while doing so? That, Zoe -- that is my dream. My goal."

"I think we're two of the luckiest women on the planet!" said Zoe, which made Kylie giggle.

They ordered some small plates of food, which came to their table intermittently, allowing the flow of their conversation to continue unabated. They ordered more drinks as they talked about their experiences. If anyone was sitting close-by they would have been blushing, but the two girls had found kindred spirits in each other and felt comfortable with their candidness.

"So, you've never seen Dark Desires?" Zoe asked.

"Was that the last one? No, I haven't," said Kylie, finishing her beer.

"Well come back to my place and we can watch it. You must see it, honestly -- it will help explain a few things, I think."

"Really? Well, okay!" Said Kylie. They paid their bill and left arm in arm, heading back to Zoe's flat.

They were twenty minutes into the film, stretched out on Zoe's sofa, a beer in hand.

"Before working for Chloe, I'd never noticed how much the camera dwells on the Womens' hair!" Said Zoe.

"You're right, it seems so obvious now," Kylie giggled.

"Oh, this is the big scene, you wait"!

The film was about a young woman being seduced by her female boss and getting involved in a murder. So far there had already been a steamy seduction scene between the older actress and Bethany Starr, playing the young protagonist. Now, she'd been led to a small hair salon and instructed to sit in the chair. There was no shampooing scene, but the film cut back to Bethany in the chair, having her hair cut from shoulder length to a bob.

"You see when the film cuts to the stylist's hands, as they cut her hair?" said Zoe.

"Yes...?" Kylie was a bit mesmerised and feeling a bit excited by the film already.

"That's Chloe!"

"What? Wow! Quick -- rewind it, I want to see!"

Zoe backed up the scene to the beginning. As Kylie watched, Zoe said, "Elaine Danvers wrote this scene herself, and apparently it was based on her own personal assistant's experience with Miss Chloe. She gave her a makeover just like this, to Elaine's satisfaction."

"So... art imitating life?" She giggled.

"Yes, such a lovely sentiment."

"Zoe," she asked, "how do you feel about the hair fetish thing that Chloe has?"

Zoe thought for a moment. "Well," she said, "I subconsciously knew that someone at Lioness must have a hair fetish -- whether it was the writers, directors, who knows. But - I don't know if you've watched any Tarantino films? Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill..."

"Yeah I think so..."

"Well - all his films have scenes focussing on women's feet. Either the camera looms on them, or the dialogue is about them."

"Wow..."

"So, I figured there was something similar going on here. And I was kind of right, as Elaine is the one with the hair fetish writing these scenes into her own films. And she uses Eddie's salon for private sessions where she can indulge in sex and hairdressing at the same time."

"What!" Kylie sat up.

"Yeah - make sure you're in on Tuesday!"

"And what about Chloe?" Kylie asked.

"She's not told me a lot about her past, except to say that working at Eddie's has been the best thing to happen to her. You can tell that she gets a thrill out of what she does. She gave me a wonderful makeover, with these curls -- and that lead to sex. I can understand hair being sexy but never considered the processes of hairdressing to be -- or could be -- erotic, until I met Miss Chloe."

"How often does she need you to, um..."

Zoe smiled. "Make her cum? Come on Zoe, you can say it. It depends, but on average twice a day. I have my own kneeling cushion in the breakroom."

"Oh, is that what that is? I was wondering!" Kylie laughed, making Zoe giggle too.

The scene moved on to the main sex scene in the film, as the older woman fucked her young lover at her home. Both girls were silent while they watched until Zoe said, "Um..."

Kylie turned her head.

"Um you can touch, if you want. I don't mind....in fact I was thinking of touching myself, I'm sure you're aroused as I am." They both knew she was right.

"Can I take these off?" Kylie asked, and when Zoe nodded, she peeled off her leggings. As she did so, Zoe took off her jeans and the pair settled back on the sofa. They re-watched the haircut scene, slowly touching themselves, stroking the front of their underwear. They looked straight ahead at the screen, aware of each other -- very aware. Kylie was wondering, imagining what it felt like to sit for Chloe. She recalled erotic images from the previous day in the salon.

Kylie was the first to push her fingers inside her panties. Her sigh made Zoe look and a second later she was following suit. The film moved on to the main sex scene. It started slow, as Bethany was stripped by her screen lover and made to go down on her. Zoe moaned as she circled her clit, teasing it out. Kylie was panting slightly, her lips pursed.

"Have you ever done anything... like this?" Kylie asked, still looking straight ahead.

"No... have you?"

"Nope" Kylie looked at Zoe smiling.

On screen, Bethany Starr was now on all fours and being fucked with a strap-on harness. Even though the penetration wasn't shown, both girls knew the sex was unsimulated and Bethany's moans and groans weren't being faked.

"Oh god she's so sexy," breathed Kylie. They both watched as she started cumming, the camera focusing on her face as she climaxed.

"Oh fuck," said Kylie, "I'm getting close!"

"Oh my god, really? Me too!" gasped Zoe. They both looked at each other now, at each other's faces, and their hands dug deep in their panties.

The film was on pause. The only sound in the room were the panting of each girl as they built towards their own orgasms.

"Zoe, "panted Kylie, "Zoe I'm cumming!"

Zoe didn't say anything -- she didn't need to. Her mouth dropped open as her climax took her, arching her back, groaning hard and shuddering her whole body. She witnessed Kylie in a similar state, letting out a high-pitched squeal which was seemed so sexy to her.

When Kylie opened her eyes, she was shocked to see Zoe blushing deeply. She quickly leant over and hugged her to her tiny chest.

"Are you okay, Zoe?" she asked, stroking her hair which seemed to settle her a bit.

"uhuh... um sorry, that was... um... that was more intense and emotional than I expected. Was it okay? For you?" she asked hopefully.

"it was.... weirdly intimate, wasn't it? But I loved doing it. I loved doing it with you. And I hope we do it again, next time we have a lunch date." Kylie smiled and stroked her hair some more, feeling Zoe relax into her embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 7pm and Zoe was on her way to see her mistress. As she walked briskly along the street, she glanced once more at the message she'd been sent on her phone.

"Zoe - can you pop round tonight? I think we need to talk. Miss C"

It was the first time she'd been summoned on a Sunday, which was usually her only day off -- except for those odd Tuesdays, which she now understood. What on earth was this message about, she wondered. Was she disappointed in her performance? She picked up the pace, she didn't want to make things worse by being late.

When Zoe pressed the doorbell, she didn't have long to wait for her mistress to answer. She stood there smiling, wearing a pair of cotton shorts and tee-shirt. Zoe had never seen her looking so informal.

"Zoe, thank you for coming," Chloe smiled, "Come in!"

She led her assistant through to the kitchen. It was a very modern design with a large island.

"Would you like something to drink? I'm having vodka but I have some other stuff if you'd like."

"Vodka and coke would be nice Miss Chloe," Zoe said, looking around. Zoe made the drinks with lots of ice and took them through to the living room. A large leather sofa sat in the centre of the room, bookcases adorned the wall behind it and a large tv was ahead of it.

"Come, sit," said Chloe, patting the firm leather seat. Zoe joined her and took her drink.

"So, how was your day dear?" Chloe asked.

"Actually, I spent most of the day with Kylie, Miss," she said before taking her first sip.

"How lovely! I'm glad you're settling in Zoe and starting to make friends. I know I've been working you hard since you started."

Zoe turned to look at her boss. "Is there anything wrong, Miss Chloe? It's just that you've never called for me on a Sunday before. Have I done something wrong?" She asked with a tremor in her voice.

Chloe shook her head vigorously. "No, not at all dear! In fact, quite the opposite." Chloe let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I was kind of excited to get you here tonight and now reflecting on the message..."

Chloe took another long sip of her drink and placed it on the coffee table beside them. She took Zoe's hands in her own and looked into her eyes.

"I'm dreadful at this, I've had no real experience of being a boss and I'm winging it," she said. "Here's the thing Zoe. I think you're wonderful. Not just a wonderful assistant -- personal or otherwise. You are wonderful. This past month has been amazing for me -- not just for my own experiences but witnessing you enjoy your own. You've had my back since the moment we met. You haven't batted an eyelid when asked to...service my needs. I think there is a genuine connection between us and I want to solidify it somewhat."

Zoe was hardly breathing as she listened. "What do you mean, Miss Chloe?"

"I want you to be my permanent assistant, Zoe. Forget the six-month contract, or whatever. I want you to work for me permanently. I've already spoken to Elaine. Mia will bring the necessary paperwork on Tuesday. That is, if you want to." Zoe had never seen Chloe look so anxious before.

"Miss Chloe of course I accept! This has been the best experience of my life. You've been a wonderful mistress to me, and I have loved every second on my knees for you."

"That may be so, Zoe dear, but I do not believe I have been as good a mistress as I can be for you." Chloe took another drink, finishing it.

"What do you mean, Miss Chloe?"

"Well. Nearly all of our interactions have been at work. They have been to service me to keep me focused on my clients. And although that goes some way to feeding your submissive side, I think there is more I can do for you, outside of the salon."

"Really, Miss Chloe?" Zoe gulped.

"Really, my personal assistant. And on that note, I believe there is more that you could do for me."

"I would love that, Miss Chloe!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Hm. Careful what you wish for darling."

Zoe considered her mistress and thought about her warning. Then, she leaned in close and said, "I am yours to use, my mistress."

Chloe kissed her then. It was the first time Zoe had felt the passion injected into her from her lips and tongue. Her hands were in her hair, her tongue sliding over her lips making Zoe whimper and moan. When they broke, Chloe took her hand and led her to a bedroom.

She undressed quickly. Another first, her mistress seeing her naked body. Chloe pressed herself up against Zoe's back and kissed her neck, her ear. She held Zoe by the throat and snaked her other hand around her tummy, holding her tightly.

"You are mine?" Chloe whispered in her ear.

"I am yours, mistress!" gasped Zoe.

Chloe gave her a nudge towards the bed. Zoe crawled upon it and lay on her back, watching as her mistress stripped her clothing. She opened a drawer and took out a strap-on harness with a large cock handing from it.

"Oh god," whispered Zoe hungrily. Zoe stepped into the harness and hoisted it to her hips, tightening the straps. She also crawled onto the bed, leaning over her girl and kissing her passionately, wetly. Each sucking on the other's tongue, lips, hungry for each other. Chloe knelt between Zoe's thighs and spread them, slapping her mound with the shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you with this," she said looking into Zoe's eyes.

"Oh god, please Miss Chloe, fuck me. Please fuck me!" Zoe moaned.

Chloe rubbed the blunt head against Zoe's puffy pouting lips and pressed, nudging inside, stretching her further. Zoe grunted; it made her feel tight.

Chloe worked the cock back and forth, gaining a little deeper each time she rocked into her. When she was half-way, she stopped, leaned further over her girl and pushed, forcing the rest of the cock into Zoe and forcing a loud whimper from her.

Zoe wanted her to be gentle. She wanted her mistress to show her mercy. And yet. She also wanted to be denied these things. She was her mistress's sub, hers to use. She reached up and stroked Chloe's arms as she started to move.

Zo gasped loudly as the cock was driven back into her. Over and over, Chloe thrusted in and out of Zoe. She knew, she could see she was on the verge of hurting Zoe, of causing her pain. It was a knife-edge she needed to balance on. She built up a steady fuck-rhythm looking down at Zoe.

The lust and passion flowed through Zoe. She was lost in the moment, one she'd fantasised about, so many times. She took every thrust Chloe threw into her and could feel her climax building, surging inside.

"Hurt me!" Zoe shocked herself when she said it but knew she needed it.

"What?" Said Chloe, not stopping.

"Please...." whimpered Zoe, "please...make it hurt..."

For one moment Chloe was at a loss what to do but then lifted Zoe's legs so they were against her chest and Chloe's shoulders. She thrust harder, a deeper angle, making Zoe cry out sharply. She thrust into her girl, her assistant, her submissive. Each time making Zoe cry out. There were tears in her eyes now. Chloe was running on instinct, on her past experiences as a sub.

"Look at me, Zoe!"

Zoe looked up at her mistress, and was rewarded by her spitting in her face, coating it in saliva and spittle. The degradation of it set her off. Zoe had the most intense climax she had ever experienced. She screamed as her body arched and convulsed, causing Chloe to cover her mouth lest a neighbour thinks she's been murdered! Experiencing Zoe's climax triggered her own and she buried her head into Zoe's shoulder as she came hard herself.

They lay together for a few moments, with Zoe trying to compose herself and wiping her tears. Eventually, Chloe looked at her and said, "Are you okay, Zoe?"

Zoe hugged her mistress tight almost scared to let go of her.

"Yes, yes my wonderful mistress!" she whispered. She looked at Chloe.

12