The Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Finale. Cheryl reveals her favour request.
3k words
4.49
3.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie was in a state of shock. As Cheryl drove them out of the carpark his mind raced through what had just happened.

In the space of 30 minutes he had been pegged with a 10 inch dildo in front of a crowd. Had been spit-roasted and cum all over several times before being arrested, handcuffed, and then let off after being fucked by a policeman.

"Cheer up sweety" Cheryl chirped and squeezed Stevie's thigh. "You were incredible and I know Tom was very pleased with you."

"Where are we going now?" Stevie asked, almost dreading the response.

"Well my little slut needs to get some rest, and frankly a shower, so I am driving you back to your car."

'Thank god' Stevie thought. It had been a wild evening and he needed to collect his thoughts as well as his car.

"Here we are" Cheryl announced as they pulled into the bar's car park. "Now your clothes and keys are in the travel bag. Take them and you will find another outfit in there too, along with the make-up. I'm having a few friends over tomorrow at mine and I want to introduce you to them so arrive around 3pm."

"Cheryl I'm not sure I want to...".

"Nonsense. You'll be as horny as hell tomorrow once you've recovered. Now it's up to you, either you can come along as Steve and have some polite conversation OR you can come as Stevie and have a lot more fun!" Cheryl almost purred the last word.

She leaned over and kissed him, gently parting his lips and slipping her tongue inside his mouth. God she had the softest lips and as her tongue danced around his he could feel his cock starting to stiffen. Cheryl parted his thighs and eased her hand into his panties.

"Oh, the poor thing hasn't had much attention this evening has it" Cheryl lowered her head and took Stevie's cock into her mouth and began using her tongue expertly on him, swirling around the tip and then running down the shaft. Stevie released a groan as Cheryl proceeded to wank and suck on him, building the orgasm he had longed for all evening.

Then Cheryl stopped. "Not tonight sexy. I want you to be horny for tomorrow. If you decide to come as Steve then I will finish off what I just started but that's all you will get. If I see Stevie tomorrow, then I will let you cum in whatever hole you desire. Now time to go before the bar empties out."

Stevie opened the bag and retrieved his keys. Grabbing the bag he opened his car and quickly started the engine, eager not to meet anyone else he drove off into the night and back home.

The next morning Steve awoke to his phone alarm. Bleary eyed he looked and saw he had a message from Cheryl.

'Good morning. I hope you slept well and are recovered after our fun evening. Here's my address, get a taxi so you can have a drink. See you at 3pm Steve/Stevie (wink emoji).'

It was 11am and so Steve had time to weigh up his options. He could end things here and not go. He could go as Steve and at least get a nice blow job which he really wanted. Or he could go as Stevie and see what further craziness Cheryl had in mind.

As he contemplated the options he realised he was hard just thinking about being Stevie again. He had never felt so sexy and turned on as he had the previous evening. Decision made. Time for Stevie to get ready.

It took Steve a lot longer than Cheryl to transform himself into Stevie but once completed with his make-up he was very pleased. He really did look a very close resemblance to Cheryl, certainly a drunk Pete would testify.

Stevie reached into the bag to see what clothes she had given him to wear. He was pleasantly surprised to see a short red mini skirt which she had teamed with a white tight fitting blouse, opaque white stocking, cute black pumps, and a red thong.

Inside the thong was a note that simply read 'Good decision'.

At 2.45pm the taxi pulled up outside Stevie's house. He climbed into the front and told the driver the address. The driver smiled "You look great but need to work on your voice if you want to fool people completely".

"I know, I'm working on it", Stevie smiled back as they drove off.

They pulled up to Cheryl's house 10 minutes later. It was a big house set back from the road with a large drive that had several cars parked on it. Presumably guests that had been invited along.

"Okay that will be £12" the driver said pointing to the display.

'CRAP!' In his hurry to get into the taxi Stevie had forgotten his wallet.

"I've left my wallet at home! I'm so sorry. What an idiot!" Stevie uttered.

"Okay, well we can drive back but that will cost you best part of £40 by the time we get back here, or..."

"Or what?" Stevie asked, almost fearing where this was going.

"Or you can pay it off using those soft looking lips of yours." The driver winked and looked down at his crotch which was now bulging.

"I guess I don't have much choice, do I?"

Stevie leaned over unzipping the driver's fly and pulled out his cock which was already leaking precum. "Excited are we?" Stevie enquired and then sunk his mouth over the head.

The driver groaned as Stevie slid his lips up and down the shaft, swirling the saliva and precum around the head as his hands slowly squeezed his balls. He could feel the balls tighten and knew he was getting close to receiving another mouthful.

"That's it you dirty fucker. Suck that cock. A real man's cock. Suck it and admit that you're a cock sucking sissy".

"I am a cock sucking sissy" Stevie said in compliant agreement and then clamped his lips tight around the head as he felt the unmistakeable twitch that was followed by a torrent of cum exploding into his mouth.

Stevie swallowed as quickly as he could as more cum spurted from this hose of a cock. Finally, it stopped, and Stevie swallowed the last of the cum before licking the rest from the tip.

"God that was amazing. You may not sound like a girl but you certainly suck like one" the driver proclaimed.

"Thank you Sir" Stevie replied in his best feminine voice. He exited the car and tottered up the drive feeling very pleased with himself. Stevie certainly had more fun than Steve ever did!

Stevie went up to the front door and was about to knock when he saw a note pinned to the door with Stevie scribbled on it and a lipstick kiss.

Opening the note it read 'Glad you could make it Stevie. Use the side gate as we will all be in the back garden, love Cheryl'

Stevie took the note and followed the path around to the side of the house and went through the gate.

He heard laughter music and chatter as he emerged into the garden. There was a small marque with what looked like a mini bar set-up. To the side of that was a BBQ being tendered by a group of guys flipping burgers and hot dogs as they downed their drinks.

Further back there were chairs scattered around with a small group sat chatting and eating some of the earlier outputs of the BBQ.

"There you are sweety"

Stevie spun round to see Cheryl approaching him wearing a low cut mini dress and what she referred to as 'Fuck Me Heels".

"How did you know I'd come and how did you know I'd be dressed as Stevie?"

"Oh sweety. You were always going to come as Stevie. Lets face it, Steve is dead, you're now a full time sissy and you look amazing" Cheryl kissed him as she continued. "Now let me introduce you to everyone"

Cheryl grabbed Stevie's hand and walked towards the BBQ. "Guys let me introduce you to Stevie. She's a little shy at first but I'm sure you'll get to appreciate her warmth later"

Stevie looked at Cheryl and then downwards feeling very vulnerable.

"Cheryl! You're so rude. Pleased to meet you Stevie. You look great and we're all cool here okay. Fancy a burger?" one of the guys offered.

Stevie looked up and saw the guy in his mid thirties looking very toned in his jeans and polo shirt combo gazing up and down.

"Thank you but I prefer a nice sausage if you have any that are hot?"

The guys all burst out laughing and raised their beers in a salute. Cheryl laughed too and said "Okay fellas, you finish cooking whilst this one marinates for a while".

Cheryl walked Stevie over to the group sitting down and proceeded with more introductions. After a brief exchange of greetings Stevie noticed one of the guys was wearing the clothes of a church minister. "Is he a priest?" Stevie whispered to Cheryl.

"Yes. Well, no, not exactly. He is a minister not a priest. He's John, one of Derek's best friends".

"Derek?" enquired Stevie.

"My fiancé. Well ex-fiancé as of last week".

"Oh, I'm sorry. How come?".

"Let's just say I'm everything he is looking for but lacking in one vital area". Cheryl said as she tweaked Stevie's cock. "Turns out he's gay."

"Oh. Well better you found out before you married, I guess. Which one is Derek?"

"He's just taking a call inside the house but will be out soon. In fact there he is now".

Stevie turned and looked up towards the house as Derek emerged. He was a tall, well built black man with a shaved head, mid forties by the looks of him and clearly an avid gym goer judging by his muscular physique.

"Darling" Cheryl purred. "Happy Birthday.! Now let me introduce you to Stevie. Isn't she everything I promised she would be".

"Cheryl my dear. Hello Stevie, Cheryl has been telling me all about you and your eventful evening yesterday." Derek said with a smile.

Stevie blushed as he put out a hand to shake. "Happy Birthday."

Derek took the hand and instead raised it to his mouth and gently kissed it.

"Now let's get a drink shall we". Derek said motioning towards the bar.

"Actually, do you mind if I use the bathroom first" Stevie asked.

"Yes of course dear. It is just off the lounge on the right" Cheryl replied.

Stevie thanked her and walked up to the house doing his utmost to walk as feminine as he could. Derek was everything Stevie had ever fantasied about when he started to cross dress and he could already feel his little cock starting to twitch.

He found the bathroom and applied some more lipstick to replace that he had left on the taxi driver earlier. Also, he put a dab of perfume he found in the cabinet that must have been Cheryl's.

On leaving the bathroom he was surprised to see Cheryl standing in the lounge. "Let me give you a tour sweety" she said and beckoned Stevie to follow her which he did.

"Lovely place you have Cheryl" Stevie said as he looked at the expensive furnishings.

"Thank you. But actually, this is Derek's house. I lived here for a while but moved out a while a go once we realised things weren't working".

They had arrived at the master bedroom which had a king-sized bed and mirrored wardrobes on one side of the room and on the other a large set of folding doors that led out onto a small patio facing down the garden.

"Now. A promise is a promise Stevie. Have you decided which hole of mine you would like to use?" Cheryl squeezed his dick as she leant in and kissed him, parting his lips and letting her tongue swirl around his. Stevie's dick soon started to stiffen in response to her wonderful stroking and squeezing.

"I want your pussy Cheryl. I want to cum inside you so much I could scream" Stevie said as he moved his hands to her breasts.

"Good choice. So let's fuck shall we?"

Cheryl leant back on the bed and removed her thong as she lifted her dress and parted her thighs. "But first use your tongue on me. I want to taste me on you as you fuck me".

Stevie complied and knelt on the floor between her thighs as she grabbed his head and thrust her pussy into his face. The aroma was intoxicating and as Stevie used his tongue, lips and teeth he became even more aroused by the loud moans Cheryl was emitting. Stevie continued to gently bite her clit and used his fingers to slide in and out of her now dripping pussy. Cheryl's moans became louder still and Stevie was worried they might be heard.

He climbed over Cheryl and pushed his now rock hard dick into her pussy and kissed her deeply to halt the loud moans. The feeling as he slid onto her was incredible. She was so tight and he felt her legs wrap around him pulling him in deeper. "Fuck me you dirty girl. Fuck me deep and hard" Cheryl ordered.

Stevie needed no encouragement and started to pound away feeling his orgasm coming. Cheryl told him to lay on his back as she straddled over him and sank down onto his dick and started to bounce up and down.

"Having fun are we?"

Stevie looked up and saw Derek at the doorway.

"God yes" Cheryl moaned. "Come and join us Birthday Boy and enjoy your gift. I'm sure Stevie would like another spit roast".

Stevie's mind raced as Derek came over and unzipped his fly to reveal a monster of a dick already semi hard but must have been 9 inches and so thick.

"Here you go Stevie. Enjoy" Derek said as he offered his dick to Stevie's mouth.

Stevie opened his lips and felt electric as he took his first taste of a black man into his mouth. The sweet musky taste filled his mouth as he desperately tried to work his tongue and lips on the head whilst Cheryl continued to bounce up and down on his own erection.

"How about a bet?" Cheryl asked. "If I can make you cum Stevie before you make Derek cum then he gets to fuck you. If he cums first then you can fuck my ass and finish there. Deal?"

Stevie almost came right then at the thought but managed a "Yes" before sucking even harder and quicker on Derek. Derek smiled and said "Either way I win on this so sure".

Cheryl reversed her position so she was now facing away from Stevie and continued to slide up and down on his dick but then pushed a vibrator deep into Stevie's ass and switched it on.

Stevie cried out in ecstasy as she moved it in and out. The vibrations shuddering through his whole body. Those feeling plus Cheryl's tight pussy and Derek's bulging cock filling his mouth was too much and Stevie exploded deep inside Cheryl's pussy filling her with a fountain of cum that leaked out over Stevie.

"Ha-ha. My little slut enjoyed that didn't she" Cheryl declared. "Okay, I think we should swap positions sweety. You can clean me out as Derek makes your darkest fantasies come true".

Stevie obeyed and as Cheryl laid back on the bed he bent over on all four and proceeded to lick his own cum mixed with Cheryl's from her pussy. As he did so Derek moved behind Stevie and applied some lube to his dick and also Stevie's ass.

"No condom for you Stevie. I'm going to breed your white ass and make you mine" Derek announced as he placed the tip of his monster at the entrance of Stevie's ass.

"Oh god yes!" Stevie replied. "Take it, make me yours"

With that Derek pushed the head in and Stevie screamed out loud. First in pain and then in pleasure as his ass adjusted to the thickness of the cock that was now deep inside him.

Derek pounded Stevie's ass. Getting a good speed going and smacking the cheeks to produce a warm red glow that just accentuated the pleasure for Stevie. The sounds of Derek's balls slapping against Stevie's cheeks and hearing Derek refer to him as his 'white cock slut' were driving him wild.

Just then Stevie noticed John standing at the door. He was filming on his phone and nodding with approval. "So it looks like you might have a new fiancée then Derek" John said with a big smile.

"Ha. Yes I think I have. As pretty as Cheryl but with a tight ass that literally begs to be fucked" Derek declared as he reached down ans started to wank Stevie's cock.

"How about it slut? Do you want to be mine?"

"God yes! I really do" Stevie replied, almost panting.

"So do you Derek take Stevie to be your lawful wedded bitch?" John asked.

Cheryl laughed and said "I bet he does."

Derek agreed "I do".

"And do you Stevie take Derek to be your lawful wedded Master?" John asked, still filming.

Stevie's was losing control as Derek started to twitch deep inside and was now slamming so hard into him that he could barely talk.

"Do you?" repeated John.

"I.. I.."

Derek let out a huge groan and exploded his cum deep inside Stevie's ass. The hot gush filled his insides and produced a massive sissy-gasm within Stevie.

"I DO!!" Stevie screamed as his own orgasm flooded out.

"Well then I can now declare that you are husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" John concluded.

Stevie looked up and slowly realised what he had just done.

"Are we really married?!"

"Yes sweety. John is a minister, I am a witness and you are now a dutiful wife" Cheryl replied smiling at Derek.

"I told you I'd find you a replacement that ticks all your boxes Derek".

"You really have" Derek responded

"Now if you would be so kind as to leave us. I want to enjoy a bit more quality time with my new wife..."