The Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman takes her husband's gift for herself.
4.4k words
4.79
14.8k
10
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in the chair by the open French doors with three fingers thrust inside my sopping pussy and my other hand stroking my slippery clit. I have just watched a beautiful young girl tease and then fuck my bound husband on the bed in front of me. He is on his back with his wrists tied to the corners of the headboard, his cock still in her pussy, his breathing ragged. Her naked body straddles him as her breathing comes back to normal. The girl is a birthday gift to my husband. What he doesn't know, yet, is that she is also a gift to me.

I am very close to my own orgasm, my body tingling in anticipation. I continue to edge myself, eyes half closed, when my husband and then the girl look over at me. My body is ready to cum, but my mind says no. What I have in mind will be better if I don't cum quite yet.

I look at them both in turn and grin. My husband is still in a daze, but the girl gives me a tentative smile. She knows what is in store for her. We have agreed that she will be my sub after fucking my husband. We have an understanding of what I can do to her, and she has a safe word if needed. And of course, she is being quite generously compensated for allowing me to play with her body.

I stand and smooth down my very short mini dress, running my hands down my long legs and over my hard nipples. The dress is all that I am wearing. I catch the girl staring at my nipples under the thin fabric, and I wait until she looks back into my eyes.

"Take the plug out of his ass and put it on the bed."

She scrambles off of him and reaches down between his legs. There is an audible pop when she removes the plug, and I watch the quick grimace on my husband's face. She puts it on the bed and climbs down and stands in front of me. She is still wearing the stilettos and so is taller than I am. I reach into my bag on the dresser and pull out a length of rope. It is already knotted at one end, and without me telling her she holds her arms out in front of her. I loop the rope around her wrists several times and pull it tight. Then I walk her over to the open French doors.

"Stand in the doorway and face me with your arms over your head."

She does as I say. There is a sturdy curtain rod support at the center of the opening, and I loop the free end of the rope over it. I pull it taut until she is stretched tight and tie it off at the balcony railing. The balcony is a little way away from the beach, but someone walking there could look up and see her in the open doorway. I look out and see no one.

I walk back into the room and look at my husband. He has come back to earth and is staring hard at the girl. He, of course, is still bound to the bed, his cock partially erect.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm going to show you what I used to do for a living," I answer, and then I smile at him. "Just enjoy the show."

In a previous life, I was a high-end dominatrix. People paid me a lot of money to indulge their wildest fantasies. I am very happy in my marriage, but a small part of me misses the power and control that comes with dominating someone sexually. I have been a highly paid sub in another life as well, and there is something thrilling about being mercilessly teased and not being in control of your own orgasm. In fact, I recently experienced this a few months back on Valentine's Day. But it is the role of dominatrix that is a true aphrodisiac for me.

I turn and look at the girl in the doorway. Her dark brown eyes gaze back at me with excitement and also, perhaps, a little bit of fear. My eyes glide over her beautiful body. The tight black curls of her hair fly out in all directions. She has an oval mouth with full, pink lips and blindingly white teeth. Her caramel skin is flawless. Her luscious breasts are pulled up by the arms stretched over her head. Her nipples are large and erect. Her pussy is still wet, and her clit peeks out from its hood. The silver stilettos on her feet elongate her long, slender legs. She is maybe the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen.

I reach into my bag and pull out the blindfold. She pulls back in alarm.

"No, I want to see."

"You can see later. Now I just want you to feel."

I reach up and tie the blindfold around her head, adjusting it to make sure she can't see anything. I step back and admire her again. I glance at my husband over my shoulder. His mouth is slightly open as he watches intently. I turn back to the girl and wait a beat.

"Spread your legs."

She moves her feet apart, but not far enough. I pull the flogger out of my bag and swing it hard and quick against the inside of both of her thighs.

"Farther," I growl.

She yells and moves her feet farther apart. The movement pulls on her arms and wrists, and she whimpers softly. She is stretched as tight as her body allows. I look back out at the beach to see if anyone is watching. There is no one there.

I stand quietly in front of her, taking in her breathtaking beauty. I run my forefingers along her sides, starting just under her arms, sliding down past her ribs and waist, stopping with her hips cupped in my palms. Her lips part ever so slightly. I trace the bones of her pelvis. Then I put two fingers on her throat and ever so lightly move them down over her sternum, between her breasts, past her navel and finally brushing her still sensitive clit. I detect a tiny shiver in her body and I smile. I wait a moment for her to wonder what's next, then I cup her tits in my hands, kneading and massaging the tender flesh but avoiding the nipples. I continue like this, taking my time, enjoying her body. I finally touch her hard nipples, softly at first, just on the tips. Then I slowly increase the pressure, pulling and twisting, rolling them between my thumbs and forefingers. Her mouth opens a little more and her breathing quickens. Then I pinch, hard, and she cries out. I stand on tiptoes and put my mouth on hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply. I continue to pinch her nipples, but she kisses back, exploring my mouth with her tongue and moaning softly. The intimacy of the kiss is a rush, and I feel my pussy dripping.

Finally I step back and look over my shoulder at my husband. His eyes are wide and his cock is erect. He has never seen me with another woman before. He seems to have taken me at my word about enjoying the show.

Then I turn back to the vision in front of me. I kneel on the floor, the girl's cunt directly in my line of sight. I take both hands and put them around the top of her right thigh, then slowly slide them down her leg, caressing her silky skin all the way to her foot. I do the same with her left leg, taking my time, savoring the feel of her. Then I take a forefinger and run it lightly up the inside of her thigh, stopping just short of her vulva. This time her shiver is more pronounced. I do the same with her other thigh and she shivers again.

I stare at her clit. It extends out beneath her hood, bright and pink and wet. I touch the tip with my finger and the girl jumps. I brush it back and forth as I continue to watch her face. Her mouth is open and she tilts her head back. I take her clit between my thumb and forefinger and roll it, the same way I did her nipples. A long moan escapes her lips. Then I lean forward and put my tongue on it, licking from side to side in a slow, methodical motion. I can feel her body start to undulate. I switch direction and lick her up and down, occasionally sticking my tongue in her pussy. She reacts by pushing her hips forward, eager for more. Then I circle her slippery clit with my tongue, slow at first before increasing the pace. Her body starts to tremble, and I circle my tongue faster and faster. When I am certain she is near the edge, I stop and pull back.

"No," she pleads. "Please don't stop."

"Are you feeling it?" I ask.

"Yes," she whispers.

"You can't cum yet."

She groans and pushes her pussy towards my face. I grin and stand up.

"Don't go anywhere," I say with almost a straight face.

I move over to the bed and smile at my husband.

"Are you still having fun?" I say sweetly.

He struggles against his restraints. "Let me go."

"Not yet."

I reach down and stroke his cock a few times. I feel it respond in my hand and he groans quietly. Then I pick up the ass plug on the bed, go into the bathroom and clean it off before lubing it up again. I walk back out into the bedroom and stand in front of the bound girl.

"Turn around."

She quickly complies, facing out toward the balcony and spreading her legs again. She is aware she is on display for anyone walking by outside. I glance out and notice people walking along the beach, near the water's edge, but they don't look up. There is a slight breeze, with a hint of salt in the morning air. I take a moment to enjoy the smell, then I return my attention to the girl. I spread her ass cheeks and gaze at her hole. I put the plug at the entrance and feel her jerk in response. When she settles I push it slowly into her, twisting slightly, until the ridge pops into place. She moans softly, and while she gets used to the fullness I admire her body again. She is just as beautiful from the back. I reach up and run my hands down her arms, over her shoulders, down her sides and hips. I cup her tight ass in my hands, then move them down over her thighs, stroking the silky skin. I reach around and cup her breasts in my hands, fondling the nipples, pinching and rolling them. I feel her body rocking slightly, so I keep one hand on her nipples while reaching down with the other and push a finger into her vagina. She is sopping wet. I play with her pussy a bit, then rub my finger over her still eager clit. She moans again and pushes into my hand. I continue to tease her most sensitive parts before I finally step away.

I let her wait and wonder what is next. I reach for the flogger and let it lightly tickle her back. When she realizes what it is she flinches. I let her fear build awhile, then I move to the side and swing the flogger against her ass, first one cheek, then the other. I pause and watch her breathing change, then I strike some more, harder this time. I pause again and she starts to whimper. Then I swing as hard as I can, once on each cheek, and she cries out in agony. I feel the adrenaline in my own body surging, my breathing quickens, and my pussy is dripping again. I put the flogger aside and note with satisfaction that the girl's perfect ass is an angry red.

"Turn around and face me."

She moves back around, wobbling slightly on the stilettos, and spreads her legs again, as wide as before. She is still whimpering. I stroke her gently until she calms down. Then I reach into my bag and pull out the dildo. It is long and thick, shaped like a real cock, and slightly curved. The girl can't see it, but my husband can, and his eyes are wide when I glance at him. I smile brightly, then return my attention to the girl. I put the tip of the dildo between her pussy lips, and her body tenses. I push it in slowly, an inch at a time, giving her time to adjust to its size. When it is all the way into her, she gasps. There are thin straps at its base, and I tie them around the tops of her legs, holding it in place. The girl has both of her holes filled, only a thin membrane separating the plug and the dildo. Her mouth is open slightly as she moans at the fullness.

I move again to my bag and pull out the bullet vibrator and the remote. I stand in front of her, taking in her beauty, watching her face intently. I switch the vibrator to low, and I watch as she realizes what is coming. I touch the vibe to the tip of her clit and hold it there. Her breathing instantly changes. I start to move it slowly around the sensitive bud and her body begins to move as well. She makes little mewing noises as the pleasure courses through her. I increase the vibrations with the remote, and her movements become faster. Her mouth is open, her breathing quick and shallow. I move the vibe over her clit, circling faster, still watching her face. I pull away for a moment and I see desperation there. I click to high and push it back onto her. Her body starts to tremble and shake, and I know she is very close. I keep her on the edge before finally pulling away again and turning off the vibrator, and she moans loudly.

I look out to the beach again. This time I see a woman walking a dog near the water's edge, and she looks up at us. She stops and stares. She is too far away for me to see the expression on her face, but she briefly puts her hand between her legs before moving on.

I have one more thing in the bag. I pull out the nipple clamps. They are connected by a thin chain, and I let them clink together as I move back to the girl. I'm not sure she knows what she is hearing, but my husband knows, of course, and he continues to stare. I turn to the girl and clamp first one nipple, then the other. She cries out, and I give her a few moments to get used to the pain. Then I tug gently on the chain, and she whimpers softly. I let go of the chain and turn on the vibrator again. Her clit is swollen and slippery, engorged with blood, angry pink in color. I circle it with the vibrator on medium. Her body writhes with the sensations. I move the vibrator away and tug on the chain, and her orgasm recedes as the pain shoots through her nipples and breasts. I let go of the chain and return the vibe to her clit, moving it up and down this time. She starts to pant, and I pull it away and tug on the chain again. She groans. I put the vibrator on high and push it against her, holding it still. Her body is trembling, her breathing ragged. A sheen of sweat has formed on her skin. I continue to alternate between the vibe and the chain, not letting up, prolonging the teasing, keeping her on the edge, her orgasm so very close and yet so far away. Pleasure and pain. Pain and pleasure. It is at once the sweetest and cruelest of torments. I look closely at her face, and I see tears on her cheek below the blindfold. I put my mouth close to her ear.

"Do you want to use your safe word?"

She hesitates.

"No," she finally whispers. The pleasure in her clit has won out over the pain in her nipples. She is willing to experience agony if ecstasy is the reward. I smile. I always make the same choice.

I put the vibrator on the side table and move back to the still shaking girl. I untie the straps on the dildo and push it up into her as far as it will go, holding it there for a long moment. Then I take it out and put it aside. I reach up and untie her blindfold, and she blinks in the light. Her dark eyes are wide and bright. I leave the clamps on her nipples, and she still has the plug in her ass. I walk out to the balcony and release the rope from the railing. I lower her tied wrists and walk her over to the foot of the bed where my husband lies, cock still erect, wrists still tied to the headboard. I watch as he takes in her gorgeous, glistening body.

I look at my naked husband and the naked girl, both bound at the wrists and incredibly turned on, and I feel my pussy gushing with my own arousal. I move around the bed and release my husband from his restraints.

"Untie her wrists," I tell him.

He gets up, rubbing his wrists, and moves to the girl. He does as I say, and I can tell it is all he can do not to touch her. He moves away and lightly strokes himself, his engorged cock finally getting the stimulation it has been missing. I climb up on the bed and lay in the center, facing the girl, a pillow under my head. I pull my dress up over my hips, spread my legs, and expose my sopping pussy to the girl.

"You will kneel between my legs and make me cum with your mouth. My husband will fuck you from behind and you will make him cum as well. You will not cum no matter what. Do you understand?"

She stares at me, then nods slowly. "Yes," she says softly.

She gets up on the bed and kneels with her legs spread, her ass in the air. She takes my thighs in her hands and puts her mouth near my pussy. My husband moves behind her and holds her hips. She hovers over me, and I take her head with both hands and gently but firmly push her mouth down on my pussy. She begins to kiss and lick and nibble, and I sigh with satisfaction. I close my eyes and savor the sensations flooding through my body. I rock my hips against her tongue, eager for more. I have been close to the edge for most of the morning, and I feel the orgasm building deep within me. I open my eyes and look at my husband. He is thrusting into the girl with long, deep strokes. I smile at him but his eyes are glazed, his mind only focused on the feelings in his rigid cock. I reach inside my dress and pinch my nipples, hard, and the pain shoots down deep into my groin. I moan and start to quiver, floating in that exquisite space where the world shrinks to the most sensitive parts of your body. My husband is thrusting rapidly now, lost in his own world, and he grunts and groans as I watch the orgasm wash across his face. The girl moans loudly between my legs, but she doesn't stop licking and sucking my throbbing clit. Then she puts two fingers inside of my vagina, palm up, and curls her fingers into my G-spot. I jerk and pass the point of no return. The orgasm explodes into every part of my body, and I cry out again and again as I thrash and spasm against her mouth. The orgasm comes in waves, intense and powerful, and I continue to cum, out of control, lost in the overpowering pleasure. There is no thought, only the sensations surging through my shuddering body.

I finally come back to myself and open my eyes. My husband is staring at me with awe. The girl looks at me as well, a smile playing around her lips. I sit up and take her face in my hands, looking intently into her eyes. I think I see pride there. She has just given an experienced dominatrix a mind-blowing orgasm. Her eyes sparkle, but I realize her body is still in need. I get up off the bed and stand to the side, still looking at her.

"Lay on your back with your arms and legs outstretched."

She immediately crawls to the center of the bed and does as I say. I look at my husband.

"Tie her wrists to the headboard."

He moves to the head of the bed to restrain her. I go to the foot of the bed where I have already placed ropes at each corner. I tie each of her ankles, then pull the ropes taut and secure them. My husband stands on the far side of the bed, watching. I put a pillow under the girl's head and two pillows under her hips, raising and fully exposing her still wet pussy. She is stretched spread eagle, bound and helpless and exposed, even more spectacular than before. Her eyes follow me as I go to my bag and pull out the Hitachi. I watch her face carefully as I return to the bed. This time I know I see fear in her eyes. I lean down and put my face close to hers.

"Last chance to use your safe word."

There is no hesitation this time, and she shakes her head. She is sure that I am going to let her cum, and I smile. I sit beside her on the bed, my husband still standing on the opposite side. I finger and caress the vibrator as the girl watches. I turn it on, and the low buzz fills the room with sound. I push the vibrating head between her labia at the entrance to her vagina and leave it there. Her eyes are pleading. I look at her clit, still throbbing and glistening. I touch it, stroking and twirling it between my thumb and fingers. Her eyes close and her breathing stops. With my other hand I tug gently on the chain between the nipple clamps, and a whine escapes her lips. I continue to stroke her clit and pull on the chain. This time the pleasure and the pain are simultaneous. The sensations in her clit are stronger than the dull ache in her nipples, but her mind is in turmoil. She writhes in her bonds. I continue to stroke and pull for a few more moments. Then I take the Hitachi and put the head on her clit, moving it lightly in circles. She moans and tries to push against it. I move it up and down over the sensitive bud, then side to side, then up and down again. I have been teasing her for almost an hour, and her need is overwhelming. I switch the setting to high and circle lightly again, then pull away. I circle and stop, circle and stop. Her movements are wanton now. There is nothing she has ever wanted more than she wants to cum now. I look up at my husband.

12