The Gig Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teeth clenched, he emptied his balls into her mouth. She tried to swallow but so much was pouring out that some oozed out of her lips and down her chin. He held her locked against this cock, his balls spasming over and over again. Finally he let go and pulled out. Pat collapsed.

The men walked away, leaving Pat on the floor of the linen closet, naked and covered in cum, panting, trying to catch her breath.

Amanda and the bus boy exchanged another look.

"Wow," was all Amanda could say.

The bus boy nodded.

The men were saying their goodbyes and left hurriedly, as if suddenly afraid of what they had done. Robert waved them off before returning to the closet. He looked down at Pat, who hadn't moved. Neither had Amanda. Or the bus boy.

"You're a mess. You're covered in jizz, you look like a whore. Are you a whore?" he asked, "Here's money, my little whore," he said as he tossed a handful of bills over her body. "Pick em up, get on your knees and pick them up."

Pat sat up and started gathering the bills that were scattered around her. She did feel like a whore. A sticky, tired whore. Her pussy pulsed at the thought.

"Pick them up on your hands and knees," ordered Robert. "Use your mouth to pick them up."

Pat dutifully got on her hands and knees, lowering her face to the ground so that she could grab a fifty dollar bill between her lips. Robert grabbed her by the hips and roughly pulled her to him. He was kneeling behind her, his cock hard in his hand. He pushed her knees apart with his knee, opening her up. Her wet pussy blossomed, opened, hungry. In one thrust he rammed his cock in her cunt. It was wet, very wet, her pussy was drenched. A single fast push was all it took to fill her with his cock, and to push her over the edge. She started cumming. Robert grabbed hold of her hips and started pumping furiously into her.

Pat could do nothing but cum. Her mouth was opened, a keening wail pouring out of her lips. Robert had to stuff a napkin into her mouth to keep her silent. Pat bit down on it, her body spasming with every thrust of his cock. All the tension of the previous hours was being released in this one glorious fuck. That was the advantage of being a whore, a slut, a slave; you could cum without holding back, because all the lines had been crossed already. When the orgasm hit, it blew everything away.

Robert pulled out and spurted all over her back, leaving a trail of jizz across her hips. He wiped his cock on a cheek of her ass, put his cock back in his pants and pushed himself up, shoving Pat to the ground. She crumbled.

Robert straightened his clothes, brushed back his hair and adjusted his wedding ring. He walked over to Amanda, pulling dollar bills out of his wallet.

"Well I think that was a successful little get together. Are you in if we do this again?" he asked Amanda as he handed her a small stack of bills.

"Absolutely, it would be a pleasure," she replied.

"And who the fuck are you?" asked Robert, turning to the young man standing next to Amanda.

"I'm the bus boy," he replied.

Robert peeled off another bill and handed it to the young man.

"And this is so you keep your fucking mouth shut," said Robert.

The bus boy gave an enthusiastic thumbs up.

Robert gave a last look at Pat.

"See you next time. But don't bother bringing underwear. Actually, stop wearing underwear at all. Understood? I'm going to have your friend Amanda over there check for me, she'll call me, let me know if you disobeyed me. Right Amanda? I can count on you, right?" he asked.

"Yes, it'll be my pleasure," she replied.

"Good. i'll see you at the next get-together. Never call me," he told Pat.

And with that, he walked away.

The bus boy approached Pat, who was still on the floor of the linen closet. She was a mess. He grabbed a small towel and started wiping her off gently, brushing the sticky goo off of her back. Pat stirred, looking at him.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm the bus boy! I keep telling everybody," he said half laughing.

"No, what's your name?" asked Pat.

"I'm Kevin."

"Thank you. I can do this myself," said Pat as she pulled the small towel to herself, suddenly self-conscious and ashamed.

The rush was over. Her usual insecurities came back, that low hum in the back of her head that only quieted down when she obediently followed the orders of a master, or when a cock filled her mouth.

"Come on, let's get you home," said Amanda.

She reached down to help Pat stand up. Naked, Pat stood in front of the other two. She pulled her arms across her breasts.

"I don't know where my clothes are," she said in a small voice.

"I'll get them," said Amanda.

Pat and Kevin stood facing each other. Kevin was staring at her.

"What? Are you going to call me names? I've heard them all," said Pat, turning defensive and grumpy.

"No," replied Kevin hastily," not at all. I think you're the most amazing woman I've ever met. Can I, I mean, would you want to grab a drink or something? Not tonight. But, I'd love to prove to you that I'm not just a bus boy. this is just a part time gig, I do all sorts of.."

"You don't think I'm a whore? I'm not just going to fuck you, you know, it's not like that," she said, still defensive and a little harsh.

"No, that was hot, that was really hot, the way you let go and just, went for it. Most chicks are, like, restrained. You were like, fuck it, go for it, whatever comes at you your good. Pun not intended."

"hmmm..," grunted Pat.

"So, what I said, want to get together and maybe..," he continued.

"Maybe," she interrupted. "Give me your number and maybe I'll call."

He smiled.

12