The Gigolo Project Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax baby. I'm going to take good care of you," Demetrius said stroking his immense meat stick.

Kendra approaches Demetrius and straddles his lap, leisurely lowering her soaked pussy onto his thick raging beast. The bloated crown alone filled the bride-to-be's cunt. Cassandra steps in to help Kendra ease her clenching cunt onto Demetrius' dick until the tight muscles in her pink walls were able to adjust to most of his girth. Kendra cries before he even begins pumping her pussy. Darby and Piper are cheering him on to fuck Kendra.

"Make my big sister pay for all the years she has stolen men from me," Piper jokingly shouted.

"Don't stretch her pussy out too much. Don't want my brother to notice," Darby chimed in speaking about Kendra's future husband.

Even DJ Candy Yams can't concentrate fully on playing music watching petite Kendra take a pounding by one of the biggest dicks she ever saw in person.

Demetrius grunts and groans as he clutches and squeezes Kendra's ass while bouncing the small Caucasian blonde on his massive ebony cock. A few inches of his immense stick is left unsheathed while the rest plows and stretches her drippy pink hole.

"AAAAHHHHH! So big. Oohhhhhh, my god!!" Kendra cried, feeling her shuddering pussy being stretched beyond limits.

Demetrius suddenly stands from the chair lifting Kendra with him holding her petite ass and repeatedly drops her soggy cunt onto his oversized phallus.

"Fuck your weakling fiancé. Who's your real daddy?" he grunted.

Kendra tries to focus through the pain and pleasure of Demetrius' massive raw cock pushing up inside her gaping pussy. "Aaaahhhh, god... You are!"

He reiterates, "Who's your daddy? Say it louder."

"OHHHH GOD, YOU ARE!" she cried as her easy-to-slip-on shoes flies off her feet when she brought her legs up and wrapped around his thick waist to embrace the hard pounding her wet stretched cunt is absorbing. "I'M CUMMING! OH... OH...OH... AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Darby and Piper seize the opportunity to suck on his flopping bull nuts, each filling their hungry moaning mouths to the brim with a big black testicle the size of cue balls. They have a front-row seat to witness Kendra's creamy white liquids spilling down his throbbing shaft.

After fucking Kendra through her intense orgasm, Demetrius sits Kendra in the chair pressing her legs against his bulky chest, sweaty feet around his neck, and starts thrusting with piston-like speed inside her gaping cream-filled snatch.

Demetrius moans, "OH SHIT, UHHHHHHHHHH!" The former Honey Private Academy gigolo-turned-porn star begins emptying wads of smoldering jism between the gripping glistened folds of Kendra's shivering pussy. He continues pumping Kendra's cum-flooded pink sex until his current batch of cum runs dry.

After he finished, he pulls his immense spunk-dripping dick out, and looks over at Piper and Darby mouthing, "Who's next to take this ride?"

Back at the bachelorette booth, Cord is pumping his big angry dick inside Nicole's black-haired pussy with her bent over the table, clutching the sides for dear life. Her brown booty is quite firm and shapely, rippling to the ramming speed of his pelvis filling her sloppy-wet cunt with his fully hard cock.

She cries in pleasure, "Aaaah, baby! Harder! Fuck my pussy with that big white boy cock! Ohhhh, fuck. Ohhh, fuck!"

A grunting Cord has one foot on the table, hands gripping Nicole's shoulders as he jackhammers his rampant dick inside her cunt. He removes his hands and rips open her brown buttoned-up shirt to expose her small red bra containing her jiggling B cups. Cord fancies huge tits on his woman, but pussy is pussy and he wasn't going to turn down fucking a beauty like Nicole. He slips his hands underneath her bra and grips her small titties, mauling them while he plunges his huge turgid tool harder and faster between her drippy pussy lips sending the matron of honor into a moaning frenzy.

"And this white boy about to make you cum all over his big white dick," Cord forecasted to Nicole, dropping his foot off the table, gripping her waist, and delivering fierce back shots. He can feel the muscles in her soggy pink pussy clamping tight over his thrusting man meat as she begins cums.

Nicole grunts, "UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!" as her shuddering body submits to the rapture of her powerful orgasm.

"Think I can get some of that big dick?" Barbara chimed in as she unhooks her white bra in front of Cord baring her sizeable saggy plump breasts with small pink areolas and big pointy pink nipples.

Cord pulls his cum-dripping cock out of Nicole and heads over to Barbara. He immediately cups her big mature breasts and brings them to his mouth where he kisses, licks, and sucks on them, cramming her spongy flesh between his famish lips.

Barbara moans, "Oh shit, darling. Oh, how I've longed for a mouth on my breasts again. Been so long..."

As Cord devours Barbara's old droopy knockers, Nicole puts her mouth to work on his huge wet dick, stroking her mouth up and down half of his lengthy shaft, tasting her pussy juices.

"Oooooooooooo," Mallory cooed lying on her back on the couch while playing and groping her mammoth flesh bags as Victor works his magic tongue inside her moistened pussy. Her entire body rocked with chills causing her painted toes to curl inside her open-toed heels at the unrelenting mercy of Victor's expert licking and sucking.

Mallory's aunt Cassandra enters the backstage area with her floppy silicone knockers hanging over her leather and laced bustier smiling widely at her niece getting her pussy thoroughly worked. She asks, "He's good with his mouth, isn't he Mal?"

"Aaaahhhhhhh, YES! AaaaHHHHH... YES! YES! I'm CUMMING!" she cried in immense pleasure.

After drinking Mallory's succulent nectar, Victor stands aiming his throbbing tool at the gleaming entrance of her tight soaked twat. He slowly pushes the swollen knob of his veined shaft between her prying sticky pink lips and begins thrusting, feeding inch by inch of his lengthy 7-inch fat cock inside her young womb.

Cassandra sits behind her niece and holds her hands while a 61-year-old man pounds her hot pussy with steady hard strokes. Her humongous chest pillows flail up and down obscenely spread to her sides. Victor gathers her abundance of titty fat with his weathered hands, mauling and manipulating the soft flesh, and then leans down to suck, lick and nibble her stiff nipples bringing Mallory to the beginning of her mighty orgasm.

She moans, "OH! OH! OH! OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" as she cums fiercely.

"Oh yeah! Take that fat cock, my darling niece! If only your prude mother could see you," said Cassandra, releasing Mallory's hands to fondle her fake breasts.

Victor groans with his face buried in the mountainous soft mounds of Mallory's titties as he increases his thrusting momentum, pushing his rampant cock balls-deep in her gaping wet cunt with pistol-like drills. He lifts his head to find himself face to face with Cassandra's massive silicone-filled implants and sucks a mouthful of her flesh as he furiously bangs her nonstop moaning niece.

Also moaning uncontrollably is the fitness model Darby on stage wearing only her high-knee light brown boots in a split position getting her meaty juice-gushing cunt blasted by Demetrius' enormous ebony dong while laying on his back enjoying the sight of her giant bouncy flesh melons. He reaches up, groping and mauling her globular jugs, rubbing his thumbs repeatedly over her hardened rose-colored nipples making her pussy wetter and wetter on his cock.

Suddenly his view of Darby's gigantic boulders is obstructed by the juicy wet pussy of Piper's. She sat down facing Darby and grinds her pink twat on his mouth. Demetrius inserts his tongue between Piper's slippery vulva lips making her gasp and moan touching the deepest and most intimate parts of her vagina.

"OH, GOD! OH GOD! OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh," Piper squealed as her spasming pussy is on fire from Demetrius' tongue lashing.

Darby leans forward keeping her throbbing cunt stroking up and down almost half of his massive iron-hard slab of man meat and locks lips with an unsuspecting moaning Piper. They exchange tongues as their wet swollen pussies are being pleasured by a muscle-bounded porn star. They moan and groan in each other's mouths experiencing intense and powerful orgasms at the same time.

Darby and Piper cry in unison, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Piper's aunt Barbara is crying and moaning in pleasure, "OH JESUS! FUCK ME, CORD! OH YES! OH MY GOD, MY PUSSY! OHHH YESSSS!" at the other end of the bar in only her white girdle and white stockings as Cord plugs her sticky flabby snatch with his large ramming hard tool in reserve cowgirl style. Her arms are behind Cord holding onto the top of the booth as her pussy endures its first taste of cock since her husband passed away 2 years ago. Cord held onto her big floppy titties as he feverishly thrust upwards between her loose vulva lips, feeling the fleshy drenched insides melt all over his moving shaft. His big swollen filthy ball sack is being ravaged by Nicole as she patiently waits her turn to ride his dick.

The bride-to-be Kendra stumbles over, legs weak and pussy aching from being pounded by the largest cock she ever encountered, and sits beside Cord fucking her aunt.

Barbara moans, "Oh Kendra, honey! I'm about to cum in ways your uncle could never make me! Ugghhhhh, Cord! YES! YES! OHHHHHH, DARLING!!"

The young gigolo can feel his orgasm that's been building ready to release while Barbara bathes and soils his cock in her cum. "OH FUCK!" He pushes Barbara off before her orgasm subsides and Nicole immediately moves in with her perfectly puckered mouth, bobbing her head, covering most of his lengthy cum-soiled shaft as he explodes a volley of fat gooey nut juice between her lips. "Auggghhhhh, FUCK!"

Nicole feverishly jerks his large twitching member while keeping her lips sealed over his bloated dickhead making sure the entire sticky content loaded in his ripe scrotum emptied inside her mouth and down her throat.

In the back, Victor is groaning from his heavy veined cock being deep-throated by Cassandra. After a couple of minutes, she slams her big fake titties onto his lap and does some dual-suck and tit-fuck job. Her niece Mallory had left for the restroom giving the former gigolo and his former boss some time alone.

"You were such a great gigolo Victor. Perhaps you should work for me full-time? You would be paid beyond your wildest dreams," complimented Cassandra bouncing her silicone jugs on his cock while asking him to reconsider being a gigolo full-time.

Victor responds, "As great as that sounds and all, I'm a simple and married man. I can't keep lying and living this secret double life from my wife... Aaaahhhhh shit, I'm about to cum!" Large wads of hot spunk launch from between Cassandra's boobs connecting with her chin before leaving a gooey white neckless around her neck.

"Oh well, what a shame. I'm going to miss moments like this," Cassandra softly scowled and continues, "Where on earth did my niece go?"

"OH, MY GOD! D-D-DEMETRUIS!! MY CUNT!!" screamed Piper on stage, on her hands and knees and naked except for her Tweety bird socks as the hulking black stripper is mounted and pumping a good length of his giant dark-chocolate meat inside her wide-gaping wet pussy.

"Hmmm, what a sweet fucking cunt. You taking my big long rock a lot better than your sister," Demetrius complimented Piper as he reaches underneath and scoops her big swinging titties, mauling and slapping them in his large hands, and continues, "Got some fine ass titties too," as he yanks hard on her extended pink nipples making her cry in pleasure and pain.

Darby stands beside a kneeling Demetrius holding and presenting her gigantic-sized honeydew melons to his ravenous mouth. He fills his large grunting mouth with as much golden-tanned resilient tit flesh as humanly possible, purposely trying to choke on one of her huge boobs.

Darby moans, "Oh, baby, that's it. Get all that huge titty in your mouth. Oh yeah, I love it."

Demetrius' thirst for Darby's luscious fun bags fuels the speed of his savage pounding and toying of Piper's nipples to send Piper into her biggest and most intense orgasm ever.

"YESSSS! OHHHHHH, GOD! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHHH, GOD!!" a moaning Piper screamed.

After Piper's orgasm dies, Demetrius withdraws from her cum-soaked pussy and has Darby lie down on her back holding her massive titties. He straddles her washboard midsection, playfully slapping her fat titties with his drenched dick before placing the full length of his huge pussy juiced-lathered cock right in the middle. Darby squishes her tanned fun bags around his dark meat and he leans forward to begin pumping in earnest inside the soft chasms of her cleavage, snorting like a boar as he pounds the enormous mass of rippling flesh on her chest. Each time the bulbous head of his ramming spear pokes through her cleavage and reaches her mouth, her tongue takes a lick. A couple of times Demetrius pauses at the top allowing Darby to close and stretch her big mouth around the large swollen mushroom, oozing bits of his pre-jism inside her mouth before resuming his thrusting, fucking both her giant tits and warm mouth.

"Goddamn, what a sweet mouth and huge fucking titties making my dick happy. Oh shit," he groaned.

"If you think hers are huge, you should try my tits," said Mallory walking onto the stage in front of Demetrius with her grandiose naked knockers spilling out of her outmatched hands.

Demetrius gasps, "Oh hell yeah! Bring those enormous motherfuckers over here and let me fuck them," he commanded. He stands pulling his massive ebony cock from between Darby's huge soft boobs and strokes his meaty veined lumber in preparation to fuck the largest pair of all-natural tits he has ever seen and that includes many of the porn scarlets he works with.

Cord on the other side of the bar is heatedly pumping his big hard dick inside a moaning Kendra's soggy cunt, observing in envy his favorite porn star Mr. Boa Constrictor slapping his thick angry meat across Mallory's humongous calcium cannons before planting and thrusting his dick inside the valley of their extreme softness.

Victor and Cassandra return from the backstage area to see Mallory on her knees and moaning while getting her mammoth titties fucked by the biggest dick in the bar.

"Mallory has seen Demetrius in action in a few of my homemade videos..." Cassandra alluded.

"Ah fuck! I'm horny as all hell from all this fucking. I need me some dick," the DJ shouted and turns to see a naked Victor with his fat cock waggling between his skinny old legs. "Hey, old man! Care to put that fat dick inside some juicy black pussy?"

With no hesitation, Victor approaches Candy Yams' DJ booth and replies, "That sounds splendid," as he cups and mauls her giant J cups and presses his crusty lips against her succulent lips.

Cassandra walks over behind a loudly grunting Demetrius, "Uggghhhhhh," pressing her silicone melons against his back as he plows in savage joyous his gigantic slab of throbbing man meat between her niece's ginormous fun bags.

"Look at that long beast disappearing between your huge dominating breasts, my lovely niece. How does that huge black cock feel between your tits?"

Mallory moans, "OH Auntie! His huge cock feels wonderful fucking my massive titties. I've never felt anything like it," confessing and she squeezes her forearms tighter to keep her heavy fat udders in place as Demetrius pounds with joyous passionate his ebony man meat between them.

"Fuck those enormous young tits. Hmmm. Fuck them hard and make sure you blast her cute face with a large load of your dick cheese," Cassandra encouraged Demetrius.

Demetrius grunts, "Uggggghhhhhhh, SHIT!" as his long thick hammer twitches like mad. He quickly pulls out from Mallory's gorge of cleavage, glazing her nose and mouth and surrounding area with the creamy thick cheese that churned in his big black balls.

After the hulking stripper/porn star finished cumming, Mallory takes a small portion of his cock in her spunk-covered mouth and starts sucking. The bloated cockhead alone stretches her poor mouth to use muscles in her jaw she never knew existed. Cassandra drops down next to her niece and attacks his long-hanging balls, lapping and sucking one testicle at a time.

"All right everyone, listen up. Let's do some double penetration with these big fat cocks. Any female is welcome to do it, but you don't have to," shouted Barbara and continues, "But it's a must for the bride-to-be, so Kendra, get on stage."

Kendra is on wobbling legs from being fucked by Cord and her pussy hasn't felt normal since being fucked by Demetrius.

"I guess since my cock is a little smaller, I'll take her ass," said Cord, although his 9 inches is anything but small except when compared to Demetrius' thick 11 1/2 beast.

Demetrius lies on stage and Kendra impales her tender moisten cunt onto his giant cock, whimpering with each length that passes between her throbbing cuntlips. She leans forward with a good amount of Demetrius' huge dick unsheathed from her pink sex. Cord uses some of the massage oil Cassandra used on Demetrius earlier as lubrication for both his dick and Kendra's tight asshole. After he finishes, Cord lines his swollen dickhead at the entrance of her anus and pushes inside, watching as it steadily disappears in the tight wetly lubed hole.

Kendra groans and cries from the mixture of pain and pleasure with an enormous black cock stuffed in her sore twat and having her anal cherry broken at her bachelorette party. The other women two men take turns pumping their fiercely big rock-hard cocks inside Kendra making her scream, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Kendra's orgasm is so powerful that after she finishes cumming, she passes out while the men continue pounding her gaping wet holes.

"I think she's done, gentlemen. How about me next?" Darby stepped forward and continues, "But I want Demetrius' big black cock in my ass," she boldly concluded.

Both men pull out of a weakened Kendra who's helped off-stage by Nicole and her Aunt. Cord is happy about this decision because he gets to fuck Darby for the first time and get his hands on her massive double H knockers. Her drippy pussy went down smoothly on his throbbing rampant man meat. Cord's greedy hands scoops and gropes her enormous hanging titties. Lifting his head, he hungrily licks and sucks her stiff rosy nipples as she prepares to have her puckered asshole plugged by a colossal black dick. Cassandra took liberties in lubing Darby's anus with massage oil.

Darby releases a bunch of emotions, "UGGGHHH!!! OHHHHHH!! AAAAHHHHH!!" as Demetrius fills her tight pink asshole with only a few inches of his mighty ebony raw phallus. He smacks her firmly toned ass a few times before clutching her waist and starts thrusting with seesaw motions his monstrous meat in her stretched asshole. Darby shoots her head back crying in pain and rapture from her pink glistened holes being sodomized, pussy being fucked and her nipples being voraciously sucked. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! OOOHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!" Her fit body writhes from her intense orgasm and her spasming pussy explodes like a broken faucet.

"Oh yeah, baby. Fucking cum," Cord moaned, briefly removing his mouth from her sweaty chest to soak in the feeling of her melted butter-like cum spewing down his throbbing raw hot shaft to his balls.

As the DP fest rolls on, Victor is behind the DJ booth thoroughly licking and sucking a moaning Candy Yams' succulent snatch. Her thick chocolate thighs were wrapped around his head as she sat her big chocolate booty on the turntable, her entire body shuddering from the tonguing her pussy is receiving.