The Gilded Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
274 Followers

A shiver rushed up her spine as his tip brushed against her pussy lips, then slid further back between her legs. She felt his tip slide against her ass cheeks, then poke between them as his hands pulled them apart. She gasped loudly as his tip touched the star of her anus. There's no way he was intending to fuck her ass without a condom with that big of a cock. It would never fit! He couldn't see what he was doing; she needed to let him know. "W-wrong h-hole!" she spoke up loudly, a strong note of fear running through her quivering voice. Everyone laughed.

"No it ain't," said the guy from below her as he pulled her hips down, pressing his tip into the star of her anus. Ayla clenched in fear at the pressure. It HURT as he pushing against her unyielding entrance. What the hell was he doing! He didn't even lube her up first! All the lube there was was his pre! He was basically trying to go in dry! He was going to rip her in half!

He gave up trying to just hold her onto his cock as hard as he could and let up a bit. Ayla panted hard as the pressure and pain relented. "L-lube!" she managed to moan through gritted teeth.

Another round of laughter came up from the guys around her. "Naw bitch, I'm goin in dry," he said.

With that he yanked down on her hips hard. His tip slammed against her asshole. Pain shot through her body and she let out a loud cry of pain. "Yeah fucking scream for me bitch," one of the guys said.

The two guys flanking her held her hands firmly to their dicks and began sliding her hands up and down over their pre-soaked dicks, forcing her to give them hand jobs. Her whole body tensed up, her muscles straining against the violation trying to be forced upon her body.

The guy beneath her pulled down on her hips with a vice-like grip, groaning as he bucked his hips, slowly ramming his tip into her clenched asshole as hard as he could. Ayla couldn't take the pain anymore and let out a scream as tears began to stream down her cum soaked face.

"Fuck I love it when they cry," said the guy to Ayla's left as he began jerking himself harder with Ayla's hand.

Finally, as Ayla paused her scream to catch her breath her anus loosened slightly, and the tip of a large black cock managed to slide inside. With her sphincter penetrated his dick began slowly sliding inside of her, sending crushing waves of pain through Ayla's body with each centimeter.

"Hurry up dude," said the guy standing by the foot of the bed "I want to be in that tight pussy!"

"Fuck man give me a minute!" said the dude from below as he continued to slowly force his way into Ayla's dry asshole. He moaned loudly and Ayla felt his dick pulse, sending a large drop of much needed pre into her ass. With the added lube from the pre, Ayla's ass swallowed more of the black cock; her body bulging in protest as the enormous member filled her anal cavity.

"Alright that's deep enough, here I come," said the guy from the foot on the bed as he moved forward on his hands and knees, arranging himself over Ayla. With the dick up her ass, Ayla already felt full. That fact didn't seem to concern the guy lowering himself over her.

His tip met the entrance of her creamy cum-covered lips and he pushed into her, seemingly all too happy to have sloppy seconds. Ayla's tiny body was already stretched to fullness from the six inches of fat cock shoved into her ass.

Her body bulged and protested as the new cock forced its way into her used hole. Her body tensed as it was stretched beyond comfort to accommodate the two large shafts at once.

One of the guys she was jerking groaned and came, sending a squirt of cum splattering down on Ayla's chest.

The man by her head tilted her head back, and pressed his cock past Ayla's cum-covered lips into her hot throat. The three men rocked in turn, stuffing her three holes filled with their cocks. Her body rag dolled back and forth with the force of their thrusting. Ayla's mind began to go numb to the sensations assailing her body. Thrusting. Pumping. Hot rods of flesh ripping her holes wide.

The guy in her pussy came first, shooting another load of cum into her throbbing hole. He grunted as he rolled off her, shaking the last few drops of cum out of his dick and into her navel. Ayla's cunt gaped open and a rush of cum globed out of her slit.

As the cock in her throat erupted with cum, Ayla managed to swallow, sending the hot seed into her stomach. The dick removed itself from her mouth with an audible pop. Her jaw remained gaping open, her lips forming a waiting 0.

Finally the last cock inside her finished as well, depositing its load deep within her anus. When he was done, the guy beneath her pulled out unceremoniously and shoved her to the side. He rolled off the bed and without a word they left the room.

Ayla lay motionless where she was discarded. Her holes gaped wide open, cum leaking slowly down to the sheets of the bed.

Then the next group came in. Ayla's mind lost focus as she shut herself in, letting the scores of men use her and discard her as they wished. It became a blur of flesh and pain and cum. She lost track of how many men used her. She lost all strength to resist. Lost all ability to fight at all. She was tossed around, passed from man to man like a thing. A toy for their pleasure.

She was finally brought to her senses by a torrent of cold water flowing over her. She jolted back to the present. She was sitting in a shower, leaned up against the wall. Staring down at her from outside the shower was Ashley. "You did it..." Ashley said, a hint of disbelief filling her voice. "Congratulations. You are now a sister of Sigma Lamda Tau." Ashley closed the shower curtain and walked away.

A numb pain started to flow over Ayla as she looked down at her body. There were dozens of cumshots across all of her body. Most of her skin was covered in a layer of it. A trill of shock arched up her spine as she felt between her legs. Her vagina and asshole were still gaping open from their ordeal. Their interior was lined with hot sticky cum. Her whole body hurt. As the water began to slowly wash away the layer of cum on her she realized she was covered in hickies and bruises. Her body ached all over from hours of being used. She lay there in the water, too tired to move. She had done it.

Ayla wasn't sure how long she laid there in the slower, water washing away the fluids covering her. Eventually she shakily stood up. Her legs quivered and for a moment she felt like she was going to fall over. She steadied herself against the shower wall then turned off the water. Exiting the shower she found a towel and a set of clean cloths. The low cut shirt had Sigma Lamda Tau across the front of it. She did it. She actually did it.

Ravensing
Ravensing
274 Followers
12