The Gimp's Toy

Story Info
Jonah's date becomes more than he bargained for.
4.7k words
4.47
39.6k
41

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers

Jonah looked down to his phone in excitement. See you tonight, meet me at 8:00. He felt his stomach flutter with anticipation. He still had three hours until his date and it could not come sooner. He grabbed his towel and walked to the shower. He set the towel down and disrobed. Jonah caught sight of his reflection. He felt himself frown a little, his slender frame taunted him. He had little fat on him and carried lean muscle. Many had complimented his body, but he had yet to attain that Adonis style physique he dreamed of; maybe that's why he sought them out in other men. His hair black and shaggy grew just past his ears. He hardly styled his hair and just let it grow wild like a mop on his head. He had a youthful face that often misrepresented him. Many people mistook him for eighteen despite his 22 years on this world. He had grown accustomed to it and the greedy men it attracted.

Ding

Jonah looked to his phone to see a message from Ajax. Oh Ajax, the thirty-year-old god. He was different from all the other creeps he had attracted. He and Ajax met on a fetish site. This strong dom immediately caught Jonah's attention. He had never met him in person but through skype calls and photos he liked what he saw. Ajax was a stark comparison to Jonah's slender frame. He had well built frame that looked at least 6 feet. He had a well-defined torso and muscular arms and legs to match it. His good looks didn't stop there. He had a strong jawline and light stubble. His blonde hair cut short and styled to a sexy no care appearance. Jonah's favorite part of Ajax wasn't his beautifully sculpted body, or rugged facial features it was his eyes. A pair of astonishing blue eyes. The blue was light almost faded and carried glints of silver in them. Every time Jonah thought of his upcoming date, he felt his cock tense in anticipation. While under the warm water he decided to indulge a little. He let his hand wander south quickly began to stroke his cock.

His cock stood erect at an average 6 inches. It wasn't the biggest cock he had ever seen but it was certainly not the smallest. He had fucked few men in his lifetime. Most of his experience was that of a bottom but he did have a few moments topping. He knew Ajax wanted to top him, and he didn't mind. He wanted to feel that man deep inside him as he stared deep into those blue eyes. With his free hand he started to explore his entrance. Gently messaging his sphincter, he inserted two fingers. He let out a moan as he massaged himself. Jonah closed his eyes panting heavily. He could feel his climax build and started to finger himself faster. He gasped and panted in pleasure as he stimulated his prostate. It wasn't long before he finished with a cry of pleasure and slid down the shower wall basking in his euphoria. Coming down from his high Jonah stepped out of the shower and went to go get dressed.

Jonah sat on the bus eagerly waiting his stop. The bus was fairly pact and there was no seat that wasn't beside someone else. A gruff looking older man took the seat across from Jonah. He would pass a toothy smile and occasionally wink. Jonah reverted his gaze to the ground occasionally checking his phone. To his excitement there was a new message.

Ajax: I'm excited to finally meet you. Hopefully you're as cute in person.

Jonah smiled as his heart thumped in anticipation. He saw his stop flash on the screen then pulled the chord to alert the driver of his stop. As he stood up the gruff man sitting across from him gave a kissy face. Jonah felt a little revolted and walked away from the man. He stepped off the bus and into the cool fall evening. The bar he was meeting Ajax at was a minute walk down the street. He pulled out his phone and quickly messaged Ajax. Within a minute Ajax had responded.

Ajax: No problem, I'm sitting at a booth near the back. I'll order you a drink.

Jonah smiled to himself. Before entering the bar, he stopped and checked himself over one more time. He had his wallet, keys and phone. His clothes remained clean on his bus ride and his shoes minorly scuffed. Taking a deep breath, he entered the bar.

Ajax wasn't difficult to spot at all. We wore dark blue jeans and a light grey shirt that pulled against his chest. His broad muscles tightly wrapped in the cotton material. Jonah felt his heart skip a beat as Ajax smiled and waved. He quickly walked over to see his date for the evening.

"Wow, your pictures don't do you justice. You really look like a movie star, or a model. You sure you haven't modeled," Jonah felt himself blush at the compliment and shake his head. Ajax greeted him with a hug and Jonah quickly obliged. The feeling of tis man holding him close was just right. Being wrapped in such a muscular embrace with a pair od dazzling eyes looking down at him. He looked to be 6'2, a nice contrast to Jonah's 5'10 figure. The two men separated, and Ajax signaled for Jonah to take a seat.

"I ordered you a beer." Jonah smiled as he looked at his drink, he took it and had a small sip.

"Thanks."

Ajax just sat back in his chair and smiled at him. God this man was attractive. His smile lit up the room as he blue eyes pulled Jonah closer. His confidence flowed through as he spoke. Jonah had never felt this way about a first date, he laughed at every joke, smiled at the stories and giggled like a schoolgirl. He would have initially though his behavior embarrassing if it wasn't for the constant compliments by Ajax.

"I'm glad you reached out to me." Ajax said sitting back and smiling, "I don't normally find myself this attracted to someone on a first date but you, there's something about you. You perhaps want to come to my place for drinks?"

Jonah's stomach fluttered with nerves. Ajax's bright eyes locked onto him his strong jawline formed into a smile that made Jonah weak.

"Absolutely, I mean yeah sure why not?"

Ajax smiled in response. "Great, I'll get the bill and let's get going."

The two men left the restaurant smiling holding each other. Jonah felt proud as Ajax's arm was wrapped around his waist. Jonah got the looks of several jealous girls and couldn't help but smile at them. The two men left the restaurant and hailed a cab. The two men got in excitedly and gave instructions to the driver.

Jonah took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. He felt a hand sneak onto his leg and gently massage it. He looked over to see Ajax smiling at him. His eyes had a certain hunger to them that pulled at Jonah's hedonistic urges. Ajax seemed to have sensed Jonah's feelings and he leaned in for a kiss. Jonah allowed himself to be embraced by this relatively strange man. He could feel the man's dominant side start to come through. He gripped Jonah's wrists tightly and bit his lip. The car slowed to a stop and Ajax pulled away.

"We're here."

Jonah looked in shock at the area. It was the side of town you don't want to walk around by yourself. It was also known for the callgirls and callboys that serviced the area. Several massage parlors and sex shops lined the streets.

"Don't worry. No one will get you while you're with me." Jonah simply smiled and let Ajax hold him close. They approached an older housing complex that was divided into two smaller units. Jonah watched as Ajax unlocked and entered the building.

Jonah took a step in and looked around. For a lower income houses it did not present itself that way. The walls painted a nice slate grey and dark hardwood lined the floors. The furniture quite modern and fashionable.

"Nice place." Jonah replied.

"Thanks."

Ajax moved quickly grabbing Jonah and kissing him fiercely. Jonah relaxed into the embrace and let Ajax take control. The man moved with skill and cunning. Quickly removing Jonah's top and pushing him into the living room.

"I want you to be my slave." Ajax panted heavily, "kneel."

Something in his brain told Jonah to slow down and relax, but it was no where near as strong as his attraction to Ajax. He didn't fight it when he felt Ajax push him to the ground. Jonah obliged and got to his knees. He looked up to the blonde man standing over him. He licked his lips feeling his craving for cock increased.

"Mmm you want cock slave?" Jonah nodded and reached his greedy hands to free Ajax's meat. His hand was slapped away. "Not now. Let me put this on you."

To Jonah's excitement Ajax pulled out a leather collar and leash. Jonah smiled as he felt the leather article secure itself to his neck. It had been so long since he felt the comfort of a collar.

"Thank you, sir."

"Call me master."

"Thank you master." The words came out of Jonah's mouth faster than he could control it. His subconscious was screaming at him. He had never jumped into play this fast, let alone utter the word master among first meeting. Then there was a click. Ajax had just locked the collar in place. He whispered softly to Jonah, "relax baby. Just relax and this will be beautiful."

Jonah let his fears be washed away by those kind blue eyes. His arousal was more powerful than his nerves at this point. He had been fantasizing about Ajax all week and now they had finally met. Ajax looked him up and down with those blue eyes.

"Remove your pants and throw on this."

Jonah watched as a bright red thong was pulled out. Jonah's nerves peeked for a moment. Was he actually letting this man dress him?

"Put them on now." The masculine voice was easy persuasion. Jonah could feel his cock strain angrily as he was ordered around by Ajax. It was the no nonsense domination he craved. It was at this point that Ajax could demand anything and be satisfied with the response.

"Follow me,"

Jonah followed Ajax like the little bitch he was being. Almost naked, with a thong clad ass he followed the man he called master. His heart beat heavily as his body ached for release. The two walked down the hall and stopped by a door. Jonah felt himself being pushed into the wall. Ajax smiled and held his head in his hands.

"Fuck you're gorgeous. This beautiful black hair, those sparkling eyes, these sweet lips. Mmm. Master is going to do so much to you. It may hurt but oh baby master will make it worth it."

Jonah smiled through his nerves. He kissed Ajax again who obliged with the eagerness of a horny teen. He felt his ass being squeezed as Ajax fondled him excitedly. He silenced the voice within that told him to get away.

"Oh baby. Just remember master knows what's best. I'll will make this feel so good baby. Just hush and listen to master."

The door opened and Jonah was pushed in. To his terror he saw another being tied to the bed. He wore a head to toe gimp suit. A small opening let the man's cock and balls flop out. Flaccid it hung at six inches.

"What?"

Jonah looked to the man then to Ajax. Ajax was smiling with a caring look in his eyes. He locked the door and tossed the key to the side. Jonah felt his heart skip a beat as he was locked inside with two strange men. The gimp looked to him and started jumping in excitement.

"This is gimp. It's gimps birthday and I promised him a nice hot gift."

"No," Jonah mumbled in fear, "this... no I want to go."

The gimp instantly changed his composure, slumping down back onto the bed he was chained too.

"Oh shh, don't be afraid. Besides gimp knows how to please a man. He'll fuck you real sweet if you don't fight him. Don't want to hurt you beautiful slave but I promised gimp a fuck. Lie down like a good boy and it won't hurt."

Despite the fear coursing through him Jonah felt himself relax slightly. Ajax's soft cooing and warm eyes brought a sense of comfort. He couldn't explain it but he didn't want to disappoint Ajax nor did he want to anger him. At the size Ajax was he could easily overpower him and toss him over with brute force. He listened to the streets outside, no one would even come if he called for help. No one was dumb enough to get into someone else's business.

"I'm scared."

Ajax just smiled sweetly, "I know hun." Jonah felt himself being pushed back. "But I know you want to make master happy. You'll like this sweetheart you really will. Let me make gimp happy. And I promise I'll make you happy."

With that Jonah was given one last shove and felt himself fall onto the bed with the gimp who jumped in excitement. Jonah was quickly grabbed by the gimp. He struggled hard but couldn't break the vice like grip. The latex squeaked as he squirmed against it.

"Happy birthday gimp. Now this is our new slave. You'll get to fuck him tonight, but he'll be mine after that." Ajax shot Jonah a wink. "Now he's scared gimp so treat him gently."

Ajax stood by the side of the bed and watched gimp undress Jonah. Gimp's cock grew to its fullest, stretching at an intimidating 10 inches. The girth was just as impressive as the size with an angry purple head protruding forward. He watched as Jonah's eyes widen in fear. He walked to his new slave to calm him down tying the leash to the bed.

"Oh hunny, gimp will be gentle. Trust me baby you'll be asking for more soon hun. If you're good, I'll give you my cock."

Jonah's fear peaked as the gimp slammed him onto his back and began to sniff his ass. He shook as a pair of powerful hands separated his legs. He looked fearfully up at Ajax, pleading for release.

"Please Ajax I'm scared."

"It's master," the voice was cold.

"Master please, I wanted to fuck you tonight. Please I don't know him I'm scared."

Ajax sighed; the fear of his new slave was pulling at his heartstrings. His soft body trembling as the gimp licked and sucked at his hole.

"You're adorable slave, here I'll sit with you. It'll be nice."

Ajax walked forward and situated himself so Jonah's head was lying on his lap. He grabbed Jonah's hands and started to rub them.

"Hush baby, masters here. He'll make it all better."

Jonah couldn't lie, gazing up into those bright blue eyes gave him some form of ease. He stared up at Ajax praying the man would change his mind. Ajax's handsome face disappeared as a masked one came into view. The gimp grabbed Jonah's head and the lowered his. Jonah tried to pull away as the gimp pressed his lips firmly against his own.

"Oh hun, he's just trying to make you feel comfortable."

It was anything but comfortable. Jonah squeezed Ajax's hands as the gimp passionately made out with him. Jonah didn't fight back but he didn't reciprocate. He lay there and let the gimp hungrily shove his tongue deep inside him. As the gimp grew more excited, he began to vigorously hump. Jonah could feel a pair of leather cuffs being attached to his wrists.

"Don't worry," Ajax cooed, "I'm staying beside you."

Jonah felt slightly relieved that Ajax wasn't going anywhere. Why though? He didn't want this, he didn't want to be fucked by a stranger. Why was he being so obedient? Why did he care so much about Ajax's opinion? Why did he want to make him happy? This was too fucked up.

"Happy, gimp? Does he taste good?"

The gimp just nodded his head in excitement. He pulled his head away and looked down with excitement. He looked to his massive cock and to the tiny hole waiting to swallow him up. Smiling to himself he pressed his cockhead against the puckered hole. Jonah stared down in fear. He could feel the large head poke against him and he began to shake.

"Gimp! What happened to manners." The gimp pulled away with his head down, "did he not lay down so sweetly for you. Open him up first, not everyone has an ass like you."

The gimp giggled and quickly shoved a finger inside. Jonah grimaced in pain as the chubby finger stretched his hole. A second finger worked its way inside then a third. Jonah let out an audible gasp and squirmed against his bonds.

"Shhh, relax baby. Here we'll get some lube down there." Ajax handed the gimp a bottle of lube and smiled down. "There baby. It'll be easier."

Jonah groaned in discomfort as the gimp worked away at his hole again. Scissoring his fingers up and down trying to stretch the anus. The pain slowly subsided and the gimp began to massage Jonah's prostate.

"Oh," he moaned out. He could feel his cock start to harden from the stimulation.

"Is that feeling good baby?" Ajax then looked to the gimp, "he's ready now."

Jonah's fear bubbled to the surface and he began to cry. He looked up at Ajax through teary eyes. He could feel the gimps large cockhead push against his hole.

"No please, I don't want him inside me. Please master, don't let him fuck me."

Ajax smile sympathetically, "you're sweet but I promised the gimp a nice fuck. Don't worry, I'll add some more lube."

Jonah clenched his asshole in fear as he felt the purple head push to get in. He shook his head desperately as he watched the gimp hold the bottle of fuck water. He squeezed the bottle releasing a thick drop of lubricant. Jonah watched the slime drip onto his ass. The liquid gave the gimp the ease he needed, and the cockhead popped inside. The gimp let out a deep sigh and continued to wiggle his cock inside of Jonah's tight asshole. He squeezed the young man's hips as he forced the thickest part of his member into the pink canal.

Jonah let out a scream of pain. This was the longest and thickest cock he had ever taken. He pulled against his bonds desperately as the gimp bottomed out. He could feel the man's fat balls pressed against his own. He felt himself hyperventilate as he tried to accommodate the girth.

"Relax, baby. Just relax and breath. Don't fight it, the more you fight it the more it'll hurt hun." Ajax stroked Jonah's cheek. He looked into his dark brown eyes. "Fuck you're gorgeous. Those beautiful brown eyes, those high cheekbones, your soft lips, this long hair..." Ajax made eye contact with the gimp. "Now fuck him gimp. Mmm, enjoy your present."

Jonah screamed again as he felt the fat cock ram inside him. The gimp gripped his waist and began to move fast. Slamming into Jonah with pure glee, savoring how the tight hole swallowed his cock. Jonah cried earnestly has the man began to grind and rut against him. The sound of balls slapping against balls filled his ears. He looked up to Ajax, he could feel the man's cock pull against his pants. His blue eyes looked onto the scene, savoring every minute of it. He then locked Jonah's stare.

"You're doing so well baby. Just remember to breath, and it'll start feeling good baby." He leaned down and kissed Jonah. Jonah felt his stomach flutter again. Unlike before he kissed back. Ajax being the only salvation from the violent thrusts his ass had been receiving. There was a few moments where it could even be called pleasurable.

The gimp began to pant heavily and increase his thrusts. The whole bed shook with each slam of his hips. He looked to his toy for the evening. Tears filled the young man's eyes but he was starting to moan in pleasure. He rammed hard again and smiled when the boy squeaked in pleasure. He pumped happily, his cock stroking the boy's Gspot.

"It looks like it's starting to feel good baby. Is that pain being replaced by pleasure?"

Jonah didn't respond. As much as he wanted out he couldn't ignore the stimulation and excitement he was feeling. His cock leaked precum and twitched with pleasure as the latex massaged it. He whimpered and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Please no more master, please I want to come from you not him."

"Shush baby, I can tell it feels good. Give into the pleasure, don't worry about what you think. Your body likes this."

The gimp grunted and groaned as he humped Jonah. Jonah felt his body tense up. He could feel his balls tighten and the pressure build. The gimp gave another powerful thrust that caused Jonah to come. He whimpered as his climax arrived. He could feel his legs shake from the euphoric high. No, he thought, not with this gimp.

"See baby, see how that felt so good." Jonah didn't respond, he just closed his eyes in shame. "How are you doing gimp?"

PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers
12