The Gimp's Toy Pt. 03

Story Info
Jonah attends a party with his Master.
4.9k words
4.24
11.6k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers

Jonah sat in the corner of his master's room. He watched Gimp and Master put together his cage. His cock twitched with excitement as Ajax handled the heavy metal bars. He licked his lips as Ajax's brow furrowed upon reading the instructions. The sound of drilling echoed throughout the large bedroom. Jonah's new cage was black and red, with bright leather cushions that matched his plug. It was quite spacious and seemed large enough to lie down comfortably. There was also a bright red cushion on the top of the cage, one that could easily be used as a surface to be bent over.

Ajax smiled to himself looking over his most recent work. It truly was a magnificent piece of furniture. Spacious with thick black bars and soft bedding. Two bowls built into the corner. Pet would truly love this cage. He smiled to his Gimp, tugging on the heavy bars. The cage wouldn't budge budged.

"Good job, I think we're done now." Gimp handed his master a key and lock that accompanied cage. "Ah yes thank you, let's hope we have a well-behaved pet. You, my slave can go shower now. Want you squeaky clean for tonight. Rodney will be there for you."

Gimp smiled and walked out of his Master's room. He headed towards the shower peeling off his suit. He took a quick glance in the mirror. He flexed a little trying to pull in his stomach. It wasn't that big but Master deserves the best. And next to pet... well he would have to work extra hard to get back under the spotlight. He turned on the hot water stepping into the shower.

"How'd you like it?"

Jonah approached his cage. He felt guilty, the excitement of his Master far outweighed his own. Ajax was smiling brightly clearly impressed with his handiwork. Jonah raised his arm attentively touching the heavy item. He gripped the steel bars first, cold and unwelcoming under his touch. He stretched over feeling the bedding. The soft leather was a nice contrast to the steel foundations of the cage. He swallowed nervously and peeked his head inside.

"Pet, I asked a question." Ajax's voice was cold and demanding.

"Sorry, it's beautiful. It's just... well I've never really used one." Jonah responded sheepishly. He forced out another smile stepping away from the object. Ajax smirked at him.

"Don't worry pet, you'll get used to it. Besides you get to sleep in the same room with master. Something Gimp doesn't even get to do."

"Yes, thank you. I appreciate it," Jonah quickly retorted, "thank you Master."

Ajax smiled approaching his pet. He eyed the nervous man. This caused his pet to quickly look down. He grabbed the man's face planting a kiss on the young man's lips.

"You're learning quickly pet." Ajax sighed looking deeply into Jonah's dark eyes. "Now we have a party tonight pet. You need to shower. Go meet Gimp in the bathroom, he'll make sure you're nice and clean."

"Master I-" Ajax shot Jonah a nasty glare rendering him speechless. Once Jonah looked down, he handed the pet some soap. The young man grabbed the bar smelling it. To his dismay it had a light feminine scent.

"Not to overpowering," Ajax replied, "will bring out your softness. Now go get clean pet, we'll go over the rules when you've dressed."

Jonah walked towards the bathroom. He could hear the shower running and felt himself freeze by the door. He could feel his heart beat in his chest and breath catch in his throat. Just relax, don't piss of Master. He opened the door stepping into the bathroom. He could see an outline of a man behind the curtain. The body stopped and a hand pulled the curtain back.

Jonah stared in surprise. Gimp was attractive, surprisingly attractive. He looked to be in his early thirties and wasn't much taller than Jonah. His brown hair was cut short, nearly shaven. It was no surprise why Jonah could never get away, the man was strong, with large biceps and juicy calves. Dark hair dusted his chest trailing down his abdomen. His brown eyes stared into Jonah, a look of irritation on his face.

"Sorry, Master said I needed to shower for the party. He um said you were to wash me."

"Fine, get in." The voice was deep and gruff. Jonah winced at the malice in the tone. Jonah shuffled into the shower handing the gimp his soap. He jumped as a hand placed a firm hold on the back of his neck shoving him under the running water. Once he was soaked Gimp began to rub the bar on Jonah. He started on the chest then moved to his arms. Jonah winced under the vicelike grip. He was quickly spun around, so he was facing the tap. Jonah jumped as the man traveled south cleaning his genitals. He felt the soap slide up and down his crack. Gimp was doing a very thorough job.

"Time to wash your hair."

Jonah recognized the tone in the voice, it was pure hatred. The cold malevolence in the voice shook him to his core. Wincing as the hand gripping gave him a tight squeeze. Jonah felt the cold drizzle of shampoo on his head. Rough hands started to massage in shampoo. Jonah shut his eyes tightly, not wanting to get soap in them.

"Now we are going to a party, pet. You are going to meet Master's friends. They are not sweet like him, they do not listen like him nor do they tolerate tears like him. Despite the title you have been given you're nothing but a slave. Don't think your disobedience will be tolerated. So, if you don't want to embarrass Master, you better shut your fucking mouth and do as your told." Gimp snarled. He leaned in closer placing his mouth right above Jonah's ear. His tone lowered to a mere whisper, "you tell Master anything I told you I'll see to it you belong to one of them. Trust me I've been in this life longer than Ajax. Don't fuck with me." Gimp finished washing off toy and pushed him out of the shower. "Dry off and go see master. He's getting your outfit ready and you better be fucking grateful for it."

*

Jonah stared into the mirror. His messy black hair had been sprayed to hold its bed head appearance. He was placed into a mesh top and black assless underwear. He was also wearing his bright red butt plug. He still hadn't grown quite used to it. It was fairly large and still required quite some effort to push inside. He knew sex would be painful without this stretching though, and he knew he was getting fucked tonight. His heart pounded against his chest. Ajax wanted to breed him, he had already planned it. Jonah was surprised with this little fun fact when the rules were being explained. To his dismay it wasn't Ajax that was going to be doing the fucking. He swallowed nervously, why did Master want to pimp him out. Why did he get such joy in watching him be fucked. Footsteps creaked behind him and he saw Ajax standing in the bathroom doorway. Jonah felt himself drool as his master stood before him. He wore black dress pants and a matching blazer, with nothing underneath. His beautifully sculpted torso teased Jonah as it peaked through the jacket.

"Wow, you look really handsome Master." Jonah breathed out approaching the muscular dom. For a brief moment his fears and doubts faded.

"Why thank you slave you look quite delicious yourself. Are you ready?"

Jonah nodded quietly, his nerves slowly gaining control. He looked back into the mirror one more time. Gimp's threat playing over in his head. He quickly went over the rules, they seemed simple enough: speak when spoken to, no fucking without Ajax's permission and do what Ajax says... whatever Ajax says.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really scared about tonight."

Ajax was taken back by his pet, who was now trembling. Blinking rapidly trying to push away on coming tears. He walked into the bathroom embracing his scared pet. This didn't stop the shaking. Jonah merely clung on to him tightly, trembling like a leaf in the wind.

"Relax," Ajax cooed softly. "It's just my friends, nothing too stressful. They all want to meet you. I've been bragging about my new pet and they want to meet you. As I promised earlier, please Master and you get his cock tonight."

"What if they don't like me? What if I embarrass you... what if it hurts?" Jonah was scared to utter the last part. Ajax just smiled and ran his hand through his pet's hair reassuringly.

"Oh you sweet thing. Just be the good little pet that you are and you'll do fine. Master believes In you, and he wants to show off that little ass."

Ajax ended the conversation by placing a kiss on Jonah's lips. He sighed as he looked over his pet. Then he connected the leash leading Jonah towards the front door. There Gimp stood with freshly polished shoes for his master. He looked at pet who instinctively looked down. Good, tonight's going to be fun. Gimp opened the door and bowed to his master as he walked out. The three men walked into the car and drove off to their destination.

The car ride wasn't long. And the entire time Jonah wrestled with his unease. He wanted to believe his Master, he wanted to be excited but his previous conversation with Gimp played on repeat. The man would shoot him a look every now and then, and to Jonah's surprise he was smiling. The way the gimp smiled down at him made him sick. His stomach turned uneasily, and he changed his focus to the window.

"We're here pet."

Jonah looked out the front window, they were in the driveway of a massive house. A house this big shouldn't belong in a neighborhood with such a dark reputation. The driveway was long and tucked out of the way. The property it 'self was surrounded by industrial buildings and a large pond. Jonah looked around uneasily, to his luck he couldn't see anyone.

"Come on."

Jonah stepped out of the vehicle. He followed Ajax who held his leash tightly. Gimp was a few feet behind them but when they neared the house, he ran up to the door to open it for his master. He could hear voices coming from the inside. He took a step forward letting his Master bring him into the party.

He was wowed at the size. He felt he was in a celebrity's house, or a manner. The ceiling stretched high with marble flooring and a beautiful wooden staircase. He looked up to see a small balcony looking over the entrance. This house almost looked like it was for royalty... almost. The entire place was decorated with pornographic pictures, sex furniture and entertained the most deviant beings Jonah had every set his eyes on. He was never more than a foot away from Ajax, clinging to his master as he was introduced to an array of guests.

Jonah was taken back at the earnest joy within the group. Everyone seemed happy to see each other. There were people of all walks of life attending. Many of them in a similar type of dynamic as Ajax and his boys. Many slaves graced the building tending to their master's needs, one slave had attached himself to Gimp. Jonah had come to know the man as Rodney. An attractive blonde with a Californian surfer look. He was overjoyed when he saw Gimp, automatically pushing himself upon the latex clad man. Gimp and Rodney soon disappeared leaving Jonah with Ajax. He was quite please to be left with Master. Allowing himself to be showed off like a prized possession. The two of them eventually ended up in the living rooming speaking with Ajax's friend Atticus. An intimidating yet handsome man with a strong jawline, light stubble, ebony hair and bright blue eyes. He wasn't the tallest man, nearing 5'10 but his handsome facial features and toned body quickly made up for it. His threatening presence seemed to have given the illusion of height. Sitting on the floor beside Atticus sat two large men in pup gear.

They were both dressed in neoprene black and grey dog masks. Both wearing black chest harnesses, black leather cuffs and black jockstraps. They both looked like professional body builders. Their muscular body imposing to anyone near them. Atticus also made them wear heavy spiked collars. Finishing the look of a violent fighting dog or loyal attack dogs. Both their eyes glued onto Jonah, the two men panting like beasts eyeing their prey.

"You weren't lying Ajax, he is a sweet looking thing. You sure you up to breeding him with my boys?"

Jonah sat close to Ajax clutching his leg watching the two pups drool over him. Each of them sitting by one of Atticus's leg. Their hard cocks pressed against their underwear. Revealing a truly intimidating bulge.

"He may look fragile but trust me, he can take a fucking." Jonah felt proud as he was complimented by his Master. The more he watched the two other men the more he doubted his ability though, he wished Ajax would change his mind. He tightened his grip on his master's leg.

"So where do you want to do this?" Atticus asked. The tone in his voice and growing excitement began to make Jonah uncomfortable. There was something off about Atticus.

"We'll take him upstairs, give my pet privacy and your pups some room."

"Sounds good to me, come on my boys have been waiting for this all week."

Jonah followed closely behind his Master. The two pups trailed behind them as Ajax and Atticus headed up the stairs. The two men talked and laughed while Jonah took in his surroundings. Many of the bedroom doors were shut and the open ones gave peeks into acts of depravity. The constant staring by the two pups didn't help ease his tension. The four men ended up in a large room second to the end of the hallway.

Atticus pulled up a chair near the center of the room. He situated himself and pointed to a rug on the floor. His two pups sat in front of his legs.

"Here is perfect," he replied slyly, "I don't let my pups fuck on the bed."

"Fair enough," Ajax replied with a smile. He tugged on the leash leading Jonah to the center of the room. "It's alright." Ajax cooed softly undoing Jonah's leash, "be a good boy and listen to Master."

Jonah nodded and forced a smile, attempting to control his racing heart. Gimp's words rang throughout his ears. He then looked to Atticus who had a smile plastered on his face. His two pets sat awaiting order, no question. Jonah wanted to make his Master look as good.

"What position do you want me?" He asked Ajax softly.

"On the floor, doggy style. Head down and ass up." Atticus answered. "And take off whatever you don't want ripped."

Jonah quickly looked to his Master who smiled and nodded. He slowly removed his top and bottoms. Atticus was doing the same with his pups. His eyes widened once their cocks sprung free. Two thick, veiny cocks pointed at Jonah. He could see thick droplets of pre start to build up on the floor. They looked to be the size of his wrist with large purple mushroom heads protruding forward.

"Big aren't they?" Atticus said with a smile. "You've got ten and eleven inches, ready to take it?"

Jonah didn't say anything, he just looked nervously at the three new men he was faced with. He didn't like how Atticus was taking control and giving orders, that was Master's job. Ajax approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder whispering into Jonah's ear.

"It's alright. Get into position."

Not wanting to disappoint his master Jonah situated himself on the small rug. He placed his forearms firmly on the ground sticking his ass up and lowering his head.

"Good boy," He felt his cock grow hard from Master's praise. He let out a small smile trying to keep eye contact with Ajax. "Alright he's ready. Just one at a time Atticus, he can't handle double penetration yet."

"Don't worry, my boys will be gentle with him. Don't want to break your pet." Atticus made a clicking sound. "Here boys, come and get it."

Jonah gasped as a tongue made contact with his hole. Surprised by the pleasure he pushed back against it. He soon began to whimper and moan. The man moved his tongue against Jonah with expert precision. He licked up and down his hole before lightly sucking on it then penetrating it with his tongue. With his free hand he began to stroke the young man's cock.

"I think your pet is liking it," Atticus replied.

"He's a good boy." Ajax replied, "moves wonderfully when being bred."

A second cock placed itself in front of Jonah's mouth. The head pushed against Jonah's mouth parting his soft lips. He instantly gagged when it made cotact with his tounge. He grimaced and pushed through his repulsion to service the sweaty cock before him. Grunts filled the room as Jonah serviced gagged on the massive member. Letting out a muffled mixture of moans and gagging as his hole was kissed. Soon the man stopped kissing him and he could feel a large object push at his hole. Jonah clenched his fists bracing himself, the pressure being applied increased and soon the cockhead wiggled in. Jonah let out a gasp of pain. His protests muffled by the member sliding into his mouth. This was the biggest thing he ever had inside him. He tried to focus on his breathing, trying to relax.

Atticus's pet was impatient and spent no time adjusting Jonah to his girth. He shoved in his member quickly bottoming out on the boy. He moaned as his balls pressed against the young man's taint. He gripped Jonah's hips and began to pump. Muffled screams filled his ear causing his dick to get even harder.

Ajax sat entranced by the scene. Watching his pet be bred was quickly becoming one of his favorite past times. His cock pulled against his pants and he lowered his hand to massage it.

"Good pet, fuck that's hot." His compliments seemed to have eased the bit of pain his pet was in. He was impressed at how easily Jonah found pleasure in being used. Many men avoided Atticus and his dogs. They fucked hard and fucked sadistically but Jonah seemed to be handling it well. He watched his young pet's cock bounce between his legs. Just then the door opened and Rodney came in looking worried.

"Master A, it's gimp. He's not feeling well, he needs you."

Ajax snapped back into reality and let go of his cock. He quickly zipped up his pants looking to Rodney. He then glanced back to Atticus and Jonah. The boy looked to be on the verge of exploding. He was now matching the pace of the man fucking him, whining like a bitch in heat. He then looked to Atticus and the men fucking Jonah. All their cocks rock hard, giving in to the moment. He got up walking to the door.

"Hey, Atticus can you watch this. I gotta check on gimp."

"Sure any rules I need to know?"

"Nothing particular. He's still in training. Let him come when he needs to and when you're done bring him to me. Oh and don't wear him out too much. I still want to fuck him."

"No problem," Atticus replied, "once my boys finish up I'll bring him too you. I'll even clean his ass after."

"Thanks Atticus. Be good pet, I won't be long."

And with that last sentence Ajax left the room closing the door. Leaving Jonah to be attended by Atticus and his pups. Jonah didn't want to disappoint his Master so he kept fucking, but he was scared. Damn he was fucking terrified. The way Atticus eyed him made him uncomfortable. His conscious screamed at him to escape, go find Ajax but he continued the fucking. Atticus got up and went to the door. The moment Jonah heard a lock click his heart sank in his chest. The man throat fucking him pulled out rubbing his cock. He walked over to Atticus whining and whimpering.

"What is it pup?" Atticus asked returning to the scene. The man pointed to the two boys fucking then pointed his cock. "Awe, you want to share with Loki?" The man barked in excitement jumping up and down.

Jonah watched nervously as the two men spoke. He didn't like where this was going. Meanwhile the man fucking him slowed down his penetration and pulled out. He rolled over on is back and pointed to his dick. Jonah looked to the locked door and to Atticus. This was fun but now he wanted leave. Just as he took a step away a pair of strong hands pulled him to the ground. He let out a gasp of surprise. Loki quickly pulled Jonah back onto his lap. The young man felt the massive cock forced its way inside him. Atticus turned towards him walking closer. A sick smile painted on his face.

PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers
12